Unraveling the Librarian

Story Info
Val coaxes shy librarian Elva out of her shell.
5.8k words
4.59
12.6k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the base of the wall, a bronze colored radiator sputtered and kicked itself into a gentle hum. In this facility, everything felt dense and slow. The hum of the radiator sunk into its surroundings, muffled by densely packed carpet and the surrounding old wooden shelves. A young woman pushed through the glass door and took her place in the back office, switching on a panel of light switches and lighting up row after row of shelves. She took her place at her desk and signed her name, Elva, into the employee log of the Green Bank Public Library.

She carried a sturdiness and elegance in her small frame. Her fuzzy mousy brown hair was loosely tied at the back of her neck. The loose curls at the front framed her paper white cheeks, parted by her thick glasses that outlined her large doe-like brown eyes. She wore a thin black shirt that clung to her plump skin and a long knit skirt that just gave hints at her wide curves. Everything about her was soft, every inch of her skin supple and covered in a light layer of peach fuzz.

She was friendly and sweet, but very clearly shy. She had a soft spot for children, occasionally holding small library workshops for them. But when it came to the everyday social requirement that it took to run the library, she backed up into her shell a bit. The library was her pride, the result of her hard work, and she took her job very seriously. She was dutiful, level-headed, and proactive, making sure even the smallest problems in the library and her real life were resolved.

The sun passed through the sky over the library until its rays shined a harsh hot orange through its windows. Guests had trickled in and trickled out, adding an array of new entries to Elva's to do list. As it approached the end of the day, she sat in her office organizing her plans for the following day.

A tall figure emerged from deep within the heavy forest of books and approached the reception desk. Elva noticed her and rolled her chair over to meet her. This woman came alone to read often enough that Elva could recognize her. In passing, she always took note of her wide back and shoulders. She had smooth olive brown skin and choppy black hair that framed her face and neck in a messy but elegant way. Her features were strong and symmetrical, a large nose with sharp but calm eyes. She also was also a head taller than Elva's 5'4".

This woman's muscular figure often captured the attention of the shy librarian. For fear of being caught staring at the larger woman, she only ever stole glances at her. She was acutely aware of the butterflies in her stomach that arose whenever she entered the library. Even now as she stood in front of her, Elva had trouble meeting her eyes. She was sure that her cheeks were red despite being able to maintain her composure.

"I'm returning this," the woman spoke in a husky voice. Elva scanned the barcode of her book and her profile appeared on the screen of her computer, revealing the name Valerie Mostafa.

"Sure thing," Elva replied in a smooth, quiet voice. She rolled her chair toward the back and placed the book on the cart behind her.

Valerie towered over Elva in her office chair. It didn't seem like she was intentionally imposing on her, it was more a consequence of her size and stature. She slid on her dark jacket and took out an umbrella from her backpack.

As Elva handed her library card across the desk, she was able to look into her eyes. The sun was setting into a hazy red. She noticed the woman's dark brows and eyelashes.

"Thank you," Valerie said with a gentle smile.

Elva quickly glanced away like she had looked directly into the sun. She watched as she opened her umbrella and pushed open the heavy glass door out onto the sidewalk. After she was outside, she was able to catch her breath and close the doors for the night. She took some time to finish a task she had abandoned and organize for the next day before heading outside.

Elva's shoes squelched through wet fallen leaves as she walked down the night street. She was intimately familiar with this walk; it being the last step in a long calculated routine that she repeated every day. Once she left the library parking lot, her path became a dim empty expanse of sidewalk that she navigated well. The path would continue this way all the way to her apartment, only punctuated by a white glowing gas station about a third of the way there. She started on her walk into the dusk.

She started up a hill and eventually saw the glow of the gas station over the horizon. As she made her way up, an even brighter glow shone at her back, casting a long glistening shadow down the road. She didn't break her pace until the car slowed to creep along next to her. Her breath hitched as the passenger's window rolled down and two men were revealed to be inside. The passenger smiled at her as the driver kept pace with her. "Hey, could you help me with directions? Me and my friend are lost," the passenger asked in an innocent tone.

Elva froze in place, looking between the two men in alert silence. "Where are you headed?" she asked cautiously.

The passenger waved for her to approach the car with an intense look in his eye. Elva instinctively took a step forward until the passenger door began to open. The man leaped out at her, grabbing her arm and digging his nails into her flesh. He attempted to pull her with one strong backwards movement, but Elva let out a scream and stumbled back. Her momentum knocked her down onto the sidewalk, scraping her hands and elbows as she landed and soaking the back of her skirt in a puddle. She managed to scramble to her feet and darted up the hill, escaping into the safe bubble that the gas station provided.

She burst through the door with her heart pounding and tears in her eyes. Tangled words poured out of her mouth as her tears erupted and her body started to tremble as adrenaline ran through her blood. Inside, standing at the register, was Valerie.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Valerie dropped her items on the counter and helped the pale smaller woman into a chair. "What happened?"

Elva's breath hitched and she looked outside to see the offending car's headlights passing back and forth, up and down the street in front of the gas station. Valerie noticed as well.

"They grabbed me, I-I think they were trying to pull me into the car," Elva managed to squeak out.

Valerie sighed in frustration and took the seat beside her. Elva sniffled and rubbed her eyes, revealing to Valerie the scrapes on her hands and elbows.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Valerie took her hands and looked into her eyes.

Elva sniffled and shook her head shyly. "I'm okay." She looked down at her hands and saw pinpricks of red poking through the dirty scrapes from her fall. Valerie noticed at the same time. She blushed and averted her gaze.

"Do you live far from here?" Valerie spoke up.

"I usually walk."

Valerie glanced outside to see a lone car parked outside, shining its headlights through the store windows. "Let me drive you home. I don't feel comfortable leaving you here by yourself."

Elva look up at her with glassy nervous eyes. Between the threat of the men outside and the woman she had been admiring for months protecting her, her heart felt like it was going to explode. "A-Are you sure? I don't want to do that to you."

"Please let me take you home. It's the least I can do. I don't want to leave you here alone. My name is Val, what's yours?"

Elva's heart skipped a beat as her hand was enveloped by the larger woman's. She looked away shyly and just nodded, but she could have sworn she caught a little bit of wantonness in the brief moment their eyes met.

"Elva."

Elva was shaking as she walked behind Val to her car. When they passed in front of the car that had followed her, Elva found herself holding on to the back of Val's jacket. She nervously got into the passenger seat and they pulled out of the driveway, only to be followed by the other car after a few seconds. It wasn't a long way to her house, probably not far enough to lose them, she thought. Adrenaline bubbled up out of her throat as the headlights behind them came up over a hill and shone directly at them. "I live alone. I'm scared." She hesitated, looking through the back windshield and then to the other woman. "Can I come home with you?"

--------------------------

Val unlocked the door to her apartment and guided Elva inside. Elva held her belongings at her sides awkwardly, not knowing where to stand or what to do in this new person's house."You can make yourself at home, okay? Feel free to anything in the fridge or cabinets. The bathroom is over there if you'd like to take a shower, I'll leave a change of clothes outside the door, but just do whatever you feel comfortable with."

Elva looked down at her soaked clothes and nodded in agreement. She left her umbrella and shoes at the door and stepped into the bathroom. "Thank you for everything," she mumbled.

"Of course."

After Elva's shower she changed into the pair of blue cotton pajamas that Val had left on the chair outside the door. They definitely belonged to her, as they were oversized on the short girl. It was cute to imagine Val, who had changed into a clean t shirt and pajama pants and was watching TV on the couch, wearing such a soft and pretty set of pajamas on her strong body. Elva took a seat next to her on the couch, taking in her first relaxed breath.

"Hey, is there a movie you'd like to watch?" Her broad hand scrolled pressed the buttons on the remote. Elva shrugged as she became distracted by the night's events replaying in her mind. Val understood and scrolled through some channels until she found something mindless to settle on. "I'll find us something to eat," she announced before standing and walking into the kitchen.

Elva took a deep breath and tried to make herself comfortable on the couch despite her racing thoughts. Out of the corner of her eye saw Val reaching up into a high cabinet. Her shirt lifted slightly, exposing her lower stomach where a small trail of black hair rested on her skin. Elva's cheeks burned.

Val returned to the couch with cheese, crackers, and red wine. "Oh wow," Elva remarked, "you don't have to go out of your way like this for me. Thank you."

"Of course, just try to relax, Elva." Val rubbed her thigh reassuringly.

Elva swallowed hard as she felt her cheeks redden. The sudden mention of her name felt especially intimate, and something tingled within her as a reaction to the kind words. Now that they were sat next to each other, Elva was within a cloud of the warmth and woody fragrance coming from the other woman. She simply nodded as a response and the two settled down by the flickering light of the TV and ate and drank quietly.

--------------------------

When Elva's eyes flickered open, the room was dark. She was still on the sofa next to Val but had somehow ended up rested against her side under her arm. She didn't dare move in case Val had also drifted off. She felt frozen in place, her heart beating so loud she was afraid it would wake the large woman enveloping her.

Val, who had been watching the television, turned her head towards the smaller girl to check if she had fallen asleep.

The exhaustion of the eventful night had brought down Elva's guard significantly. She was used to having the same, predictable day every day, and was very resistant to change. But right now, in the arms of the woman she had been admiring, her mind's voice of caution was only a whisper. Elva swallowed her nerves and snuggled her face into the larger woman's muscular shoulder.

Val smiled softly and leaned down closer for a second look. Elva's breath hitched as their faces floated centimeters apart from each other. Her eyes fluttered open. Within this dark room, the two sleepy and slightly tipsy women gazed into each others eyes for what felt like minutes. Elva could feel Val's warm breath tickle her lips and it sent a shiver down her spine. Both women were locked in place, frozen by fear of crossing this line, and also by the aching tingle that jumped between their separate lips like an electrical signal.

Elva felt like a deer in headlights. Her mind raced through everything and nothing at the same time. This woman had taken close care of her, especially in such a vulnerable moment. Her hands stayed balled up with fistfuls of her shirt. She felt safe within the warm protection of Val's large body. She felt drawn into her.

Suddenly, Val took Elva's delicate chin into her hand and pulled their lips together. Val's kiss was extremely gentle and soft, careful as if Elva was made of glass. Elva felt a rush from her head to between her legs. She eagerly melted under Val's guiding hand, resting a hand against her broad chest.

Val pulled back to look directly at Elva's delicate face. She held her chin in her hand and looked into her pleading and nervous eyes. It gave Elva a pang of embarrassment that she felt sharply between her legs. The librarian drew in her breath quickly with a quiet whimper, which caused something to switch behind the eyes of her protector. Val took Elva's soft face in her hands and tilted her head back slowly with her strong fingers, exposing the fair girl's neck. She pressed kisses down delicate skin of her throat before her gentleness became hunger. She took Elva's pretty face in her hands and kissed her hard.

Elva clumsily obliged as the large woman pulled her into her lap. She desperately clung to her as if losing her lips meant losing oxygen. She hungrily obliged the other woman's tongue between her lips. Their bodies pressed together.

Val reached her hand into Elva's hair and pulled her out of their kiss suddenly. A little shining trail of spit connected them, the smaller girl pulling back with half lidded eyes and her tongue still thrust forward.

Val increased her grip on Elva's beautiful curly hair and held her in place, looking into her eyes. "Are you okay?" Valerie pulled back to ask, carefully watching her expression. Elva blushed and nodded and looked back at her with lust. Their eyes met once again and the reality of their actions set in for both of them. Val's composure remained unchanged, and Elva rested her hand on her chest, trusting her to take care of her completely.

"Good girl," Val whispered closely into Elva's ear. These words coursed through bloodstream and she instantly melted, almost moaning.

Val placed her thumb onto Elva's tongue and idly stroked it back and forth. "What a good girl," she whispered. Elva felt these words rattle inside her brain on the low bass of Val's muttered voice. It twisted her insides and she held onto her helplessly. There was no caution left inside her mind. The librarian fully allowed herself to let go and trusted the strong woman with her body. She surrendered. She sent a pitiful desperate expression with her big sparkly eyes. Slowly, she closed her lips around the thumb of the larger woman. Her tongue explored its way around the appendage eagerly. Val was taken by surprise and filled with the need to possess her. She wanted to take this girl and have her all for herself. She knew she was precious, her beautiful soft face looked as if it was layered in a dust of powdered sugar. She never had a woman melt so easily in her arms. "Good girl," she whispered and traced her thumb around the girl's wet mouth. Elva closed her eyes and leaned her face against the hand on her cheek as her lips and tongue were fondled gently. "What a pretty girl I've found," Val growled as she gently removed Elva's glasses from her desperate face. She slid her hands beneath her shirt to feel her soft skin, pulling the cotton shirt over her head. Her long curls spilled over her bare shoulders hiding the face of her lover. Val hungrily kissed along the the smooth exposed skin on her chest, nibbling and leaving marks along the way. She held her by of the small of her back and placed her lips around one of Elva's plush pink nipples, eliciting a whimper. She teased the sensitive bud with her tongue and made her squirm in her lap. "You're so beautiful," she came up for air to say.

Elva felt pulses of electricity up and down her body as Val gently and expertly teased her nipples. Every word of praise that was uttered to her spread warmth between her thighs. Despite often passing time at the library daydreaming up elaborate fantasies and admiring the female visitors, her real experience with sex was very limited. The young librarian had a dirty mind but when teased just slightly by the powerful woman holding her under control, she unraveled for her. Her surrender only made her hungrier.

Val gently lifted the smaller girl and sit her up against the plush arm of the couch. She reached behind her back and pulled off her own shirt before carefully sliding off Elva's pants. She admired her smooth porcelain legs and indulged her hands by feeling over her soft and squishy curves. She sat back and took a moment take in the entire picture of the young beauty in front of her. She had made the shy and modest librarian fully open up and reveal herself to her. There was not a sharp edge to be found across the girl's soft unblemished body. Between her legs rested a small soft patch of downy dark brown hair that served to conceal the puffy sensitive skin below it.

Elva's cheeks burned hot and her nipples hardened as the handsome woman observed her exposed body hungrily. Her arms crossed over her chest instinctively as the cool air hit her skin. Val leaned in close to her and took her hand, carefully guiding it away from her chest and placing it in the soft curls between her legs.

"Touch yourself for me," whispered Val.

"Wh-what?" Elva squeaked out.

Val sat back and admired her from head to toe once again. Elva squirmed under her gaze but felt a sharp tingling deep inside her, and then a chill as she realized what she was being asked to do. Val looked at her expectantly.

Elva averted her eyes and pressed her delicate fingers against her throbbing clitoris. Her hips jumped and a whimper escaped her throat. She felt Val's eyes watching her hungrily which made her hot from embarrassment and desperate for more. She traced circles around her clitoris and opened her legs wide to show off.

"Good girl," Val cooed, watching the girl's desperate expression. "You look so beautiful like this." She reached out and cupped her soft cheek, meeting her shiny pleading eyes. "Do you like when I watch you touch yourself for me?" She gazed into her eyes and smiled.

Elva nodded, her lips parted.

"Do you like being a good girl for me?"

Elva's breath hitched and she just whimpered in response.

"Use your words, sweetheart." Val squished the girl's soft cheeks.

"Yes." Elva shuddered as she moaned her answer.

Val stayed quiet for a few seconds. The only thing audible was Elva's heavy breath and the soft wet rhythm of her fingers.

"Stop." Val demanded suddenly.

Elva whimpered and pulled her hand away from herself. She whined and her hips shook as they craved touch.

"Good girl," Val breathed down the girl's neck. "I know you want more, it's okay, you're being such a good girl. I will make sure you're taken care of." The words made Elva's hairs stand on end.

Val stood up and guided Elva along with her, kneeling her down on the floor in front of her. She looked down at her with loving eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. "My pretty girl..." she hummed, guiding the girl's smaller hands to her waistband. Elva looked up at her with shiny brown eyes for reassurance to which she stroked her cheek with her thumb lovingly.

Elva gently pulled off Val's pants and the briefs she wore underneath. Val raised one of her knees and rested it on the couch, exposing herself to the girl on her knees in front of her. Elva hesitated. She could hear her loud heartbeat in her ears. Gently, she lifted a hand and touched Val's clit similarly to the way she touched her own, rubbing in circles. Val sighed in pleasure, encouraging the smaller girl to replace her hand with her mouth. Elva carefully opened her folds with her tongue and kissed and sucked her clit, eliciting the olive woman to moan deeply from her chest.

12