Dublin Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers master."

She blushed, catching me unabashedly admiring her; looking her up and down as she handed me the drink.

"What is this master stuff, Peter?"

Uncle Sean redirected my attention.

"Have you told anyone about your family?"

"No Uncle, no I haven't told anyone. It's just..."

I bowed my head and sighed. A loud sound then was heard. Our attention focused on the door that flew open. It was as if the sun had just shone a little brighter. Three women entered. For a split second, you could hear a pin drop.

"Oh shit," Sean said, and then bolted for the toilets in the back.

I could not move. The three women looked like faery tale princesses. Their outfits were each of different hues, and seemed to be coordinated perfectly. I squeezes my eyes closed, deliberately. When I opened them, three women in business suits were walking slowly forward immaculately, refined, and radiating glory. To the normal eye, they simply looked like three legal secretaries coming in for a coffee. Their make-up made them look like supermodels.

In slow motion they moved, no rephrase that... they glided toward my booth. I felt my mouth drop down, and I gasped. Their dresses were hugging their bodies and their nude heels were just a modest four inches. Following their long hair, one blond, one auburn, one brunette, it was like a wet dream for any man watching this. I gulped and took a swig from my drink.

Then I coughed because the drink contained a surprising amount of alcohol and sugar. Stopping at the booth before mine, each of them stared me in the eyes, then sat down there. Like three bubbles of happiness radiating around, they started small talk like nothing happened.

Confused I looked to the back in the hope of Uncle Sean reappearing but Grainne appeared and shook her head. In delight I might add, as she noticed the women and the smile that appeared on her face heated up the room with three degrees. She shouted something behind her and made her way over. I noticed the other similar looking girl sneak a peek and then bolting to the back as well.

"Oh god, Christmas must be coming early this year, having you coming over!" Grainne greeted the three.

"Hiya Grainne, you look so good," the middle blond said.

"Thank you, Amber."

"Yeah Grainne, you seem to be in a very good mood," the brunette followed up.

"Oh Jade, you would not believe me if I told you why."

"Now Grainne, tell me please," the third luscious woman started.

"Hang on there Emmy," she hesitated and glanced at me, "or should I say Emerald?"

The three glowed each a different color for a few seconds. She directed her gaze toward me. She made a slight curtsy, bending her knees.

"Master, may I introduce the three of the five banshees of the city of Munster!"

"Grainne!" exclaimed Amber.

"Master?" questioned Jade.

"There are five of us?" said Emmy.

She gave a stern look, seemingly toward Amber.

"You always said there were three of us!"

Amber directed an odd look toward me, a shadow passing over her face, then she looked at Grainne.

"Five?" she exclaimed.

"Yes, I didn't know until yesterday too. Master freed us all from the dark spell." Grainne explained.

The three exchanged nervous glances, and then looked at me. When they all then bowed in acknowledgment, I felt a strange sense of connection go through me. It was at that moment we all heard a big tray full of glasses drop in the kitchen. When we turned toward the noise, we caught a glimpse of a red-faced Sean, he retracted his head as soon as he was seen.

"Sean, get your butt over here!" Amber shouted.

It took ten seconds before he came into view again. Slowly he walked forward clearly frightened to his core. I smiled, I had never seen this big guy look so diffident. He was followed by Grainne's lookalike.

"Grainne, who is this?" I asked her, pointing at the girl.

The young woman looked gorgeous and radiated sensuality. Grainne bit her lips, and then confessed.

"This is my youngest sister, Elatha. She is just sixteen old, and is still going through the changes. We call her Ella."

I nodded my understanding, and she sighed in relief. Upon hearing the name, the other three glanced at each other. Amber shook her head slightly, mulling over something, perhaps.

"Sean. Explain," demanded Jade, pointing at me.

Nervously he wavered his hands.

"Goddesses, I present to you Peter, your master."

I caught a satiric twinkle in his eyes.

"Like hell he is," Emmy disapproved.

"And what is this about five? We were always the three" she repeated her earlier question.

Amber looked at me, then at Sean, then finally settled her gaze on Grainne. Grainne nodded and took Ella with her to the kitchen. As the three women broke out in a heated discussion, I looked at my plate, and decided that my stomach needed to be filled. After all, when could I expect the next time?

"Sean, please Uncle, sit down with me."

He complied to my command in a heartbeat. Amber pulled out her phone and called someone. The answers were not to their liking, apparently. It heated up more, and I felt that stirring in my loins increase. Meanwhile, Sean was just standing there, looking lost, glancing around.

Amber glanced at me several times during the discussion, as I finished my food. Contented, I noticed a lull in the discussion at the other table. Ella came out with three glasses of wine. She also put a mug of beer in front of Sean. I gave her my plate and glass and smiled at her. Her face blushed crimson spreading down her neck. My heart seemed to pound louder, watching her hurry away. Then I noticed it was the vibration of my phone in my chest pocket.

"Yes?"

"Maeve is okay. Come home to us, Master."

There was a soft noise...whoever it was sounded very tired, and I realized the caller was Aoife. Then a text popped up.

"Go home now."

It was Niamh, a picture of her and Mary in the background.

"Aoife, I will be there soon. Everything will be fine," I responded to her soft breathing.

"Thank you, Master."

She hung up and I felt a pang of loneliness pass through me.

"Ladies, if you care to continue. I need to see some ladies in distress. You can follow me."

I paid Grainne handsomely for her good care. She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. Sean followed me like a puppy outside. We hailed a cab and went straight for Beaumont Woods. The other women scrambled to keep up. All three jumped into a parked sports car nearby, and followed the cab. Sean said not a word during the drive. Once we had parked, he jumped out and ran around the car to open the door for me. Amused, I stepped out, and saw the sports car parking on the other side of the road.

The street was quiet and the day was almost gone; time seemed to have flown strangely. As I walked up to the house the door opened. When I had left this morning, the remains of a car crash was still in front of the house, and there were at least three injured women that I knew of. Inside the furniture had been wrecked. Now, nothing was visible on the outside. As soon as I stepped inside, my mouth fell open. It was immaculate.

Candles had been lit and placed throughout the room.

On a reclining chair, Maeve was sitting, her face seemed ruddy, and make-up was covering many of her bruises. She held a small candle in her palm. Behind her there was a crowd of women all dressed to the nines, making my eyes go even wider. The back row of eight women was standing; in front were six more sitting on the couch. Each held small candles in their hands of various colours.

Sean bumped into me from behind.

I realised that I was frozen to the spot, taking it all in for eternity. I advanced two steps forward, and heard the three other women come inside. As soon as the door closed, the flames of the small candles became brighter. Maeve slowly opened her mouth to speak, then as one all of the women intoned,

"Welcome home master, to the House of Aine!"

Behind me, Sean suddenly dropped to his knees, blissed out. And then, Amber, who'd been behind him, briefly placed a hand on his shoulder before moving to kneel down. Amber retracted her hand from his shoulder. She turned to me and then slowly bent down and kneeled in front of me. Jade and Emmy followed.

"Oh.., oh...it's you," an excited voice exclaimed from behind me.

I looked around just in time to see Aoife move forward. She passed by me to kneel next to Amber, facing her. She kissed her full on the mouth.

Jade and Emmy exchanged looks. Aoife released Amber, took a deep breath and planted her lips on Jade. Jade held up her hands in an attempt to deflect, but as soon as their lips touched, she let them fall. Amber meanwhile looked completely dazed. I waved a hand in front of her face, but there was no reaction. When Aoife released Jade from her grip, she too had this similar weird expression. Emmy had already stood and tried to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and held her to me. Aoife stood up as well, and went for it.

Their hug transmitted waves of bliss; I felt it, and perceived pale waves of yellow radiated from them. While I held Emmy, I felt the connection between them deepen. I stepped back and watched as Aoife engulfed Emmy in her yellow aura. She too had this blissful look. I gazed around the room; all of the women had tears in their eyes. Maeve looked at me and her eyes spoke a language that rocked me to the core.

"Thank you master for bringing us together," she said slowly.

Her vocal cords rasped, and I saw a bluish ring of discoloration around her neck. That bastard had tried to choke her as well. Three women grabbed Sean, lifting him up and guiding him upstairs. One by one the women curtsied in front of me, each making a small bow and offering their hand and their names. It was too much to take in.

I knelt in front of Maeve, before she tried to get up. I slowly caressed her face and put a wayward strand of her hair behind her ear. She smiled softly, another tear leaving her eye. I brushed it away with my finger.

Maeve was about forty-five to fifty years old. I slowly registered that all the other women were much younger, perhaps between eighteen and thirty years. Her auburn hair was pinned in place in a small bun at the back of her head. I took out the pin, and it flowed onto her shoulders. So soft to the touch, caressing it. I moved in closer, and gave her a small kiss on the top of her head. A shudder went through her body.

"Master,... " she slowly exhaled in utter joy.

"Maeve, listen to me. I want you to heal properly first. I relieve you of all your tasks; there are enough others here to get things done. You cannot do anything for now, just resting and healing first. You understand?"

My first words were all about her getting better. I knew there was a reason for it, but all was not clear to me at this moment. Amber, Jade and Emmy slowly came out of their stupor, watching a circling and excited Aoife pulling, tugging, and teasing them. Saoirsche, the girl who had wanted to kill me the moment I met her, came forward.

"Forgive me master, I did not-," she began before I cut her off immediately and grabbed her hands.

"Hello there, beautiful."

She lit up like a fireplace.

"You will please me if you take care of Maeve and all her needs, okay?"

Speechless she nodded very enthusiastically and turned to help Maeve.

"Aoife, come here."

She ran over.

"You take good care of these three. I guess you are number four of five. And your sister Niamh is probably that last one?"

"Oh yes master, oh yes, yes, yes!"

She was overexcited.

"Then calm the fuck down and help them get acquainted. Listen to Maeve for your orders and finish your tasks. Can you do that now for me?"

We both knew that it wasn't a request. She gloomily bowed her head and led the three away, deeper into the house. A freckled redhead popped up beside me. She smiled and handed me a cold soda, just as I felt the first signs of thirst. When I glanced at her again, she had already gone. Saoirse commanded two other women to help her move Maeve upstairs to her bedroom.

Only two women now remained in the room, everyone else being busy with their tasks.

One was petite, about five feet tall, with curly hair and an open, round face like that of a young Scarlet Johansson. She definitely had scandinavian roots. The other was a tall woman, about six feet. Long dark hair, almost to her waist, bound with a single ribbon. Curvy, in all of the right places. She seemed older, like Cindy Crawford in her best years. Both of them looked to me for any command: a look of longing. The heat in my groin that stirred when the three came into the bar, now scorched forward, and I felt my jonathan soaring in strength.

Both stepped forward and kneeled for me. My mind contemplated all the sexual possibilities in record time with these women here. I was set for life with this. At the same time, a feeling akin to melancholy passed through me. I should not take advantage of this.

The image of the stinking man, beating Maeve unconscious suddenly came to me.

"Ladies. This morning things happened. You probably know how and why. I need to have information on that guy who beat Maeve. I need to know all the bad stuff that happened. I need to know about all the history of each of you in this house. All your likes, and dislikes. Can you two put that together for me?"

They both blinked, and glanced at each other. They stood up, curtsied and said, "Yes master," before leaving the room.

I noticed now that the wall was open, exposing the hidden door. I walked down the stairs to the basement and flicked on the power lights. The room was just as I had left it..., no it looked better: it was looking pristine, no smudges were visible from the blood that had flowed last night. All of the tools were neatly in place, and it smelled freshly cleaned. When I turned around, Aoife was standing there, with three others who had just descended, kneeled around her. She looked at my crotch and a smile appeared. She moved closer.

"Well master, the tour is done. Now they need to be 'christened' by you" a very low sexy, horny voice licked my ear.

The faces of Amber, Jade, and Emmy were flushing a bit red. Amber puckered her lips in anticipation, staring at my growing erection. Jade looked a bit forlorn, unsure if she really wanted this. On the other hand, Emmy's eyes were lit up with green pulses coinciding with, I suspected her heartbeat. From the corner of my eye I noticed Aoife's eyes glow a bit yellow. The others reflected their colours in their eyes. I swooned a bit enticed by all the options in front of me.

I imagined bending them all four over on the cushions and taking these proper looking ladies hard. Aoife shivered, like she was reading my thoughts. The same happened to the other women as well. Aoife moaned, followed by the others.

"Aoife, are you reading my thoughts?" I enquired.

"Argh... Yes ... master."

She shivered again. I looked at her dress. Mentally I bit at her nipples, her left breast was certainly arching out.

"Oohhh..." her hands flew up to her breast, caressing it.

Confirming that indeed the four of them were reading my mind, I set down and went imagining a very healthy workout with each one. Ripping their clothes off, licking, biting and slowly sucking their limbs, pussies, and ears. I glanced thru half-closed eyelids, feeling my Jonathan pulse.

Emmy collapsed first, she shriek out her bliss and came, toppling to the ground. Next, Amber shook and groaned, her eyes moving backward in her head, and she just imploded. I envisioned my hands and fingers caressing their bodies, probing every entrance. Jade growled deeply as soon as I pictured inserting a finger inside her ass. With a yelp she shot up, fell forward, braced herself, and trembled for a full minute on the floor. Only Aoife was still mentally there, devouring my thoughts. I lifted my imaginary hand and slapped her imaginary ass hard.

"Oh God... Oh God.." she swooned.

Then mentally I plunged into her ass and pulled her tight to me. She lost it then and collapsed without a sound in front of me. Looking at the four well-dressed, fucked women on the floor I opened my zipper. I grabbed my jonathan and rubbed it.

Out of nowhere some vision appeared in front of me. A dark dungeon, far away...a beautiful woman chained to the wall. A cold and dark place. As soon as I kissed her a very powerful surge burned through me. I felt myself collapse on the ground, then my member ejaculated fluids in thick ropes. Flabbergasted by my own reaction, I just pulsed until a warm comforting feeling came over me and I drifted away in bliss. Apparently, I snored for five minutes on the floor.

This was the situation Grainne found, upon entering the house that night. Followed by Ella, and another sister, they moved from room to room, setting things to rights. Cleaning everything up. In all the rooms the beds were filled with women: some naked, some fully clothed. Those who were lying on the floor, were lifted into beds.

When Grainne reached the basement, she smiled. Gently, she awoke each of the women and guided them upstairs. She called a cab and delivered the three to their separate houses that night. Ella finished up cleaning the kitchen then gathered all the trash and brought it outside. Her sister joined her later outside and they waited for the pickup.

Besides that wonderful night in the House of Aine, I can't remember another time when I had felt so comfortable. Somehow I realised I was daydreaming and slowly opened my eyes. A warm blanket was draped over me. I was lying on something soft.

Again the vision of the chained woman in the cold basement appeared to me. Where was she; how had I known to come find her?

--

She was sprawled out. Bound with several ropes, old rags scratching her skin. Suddenly, she felt a strong wave of comfort and warmth pass through her. That had happened almost a day ago. Tears continued to fall, as she understood why. Her baby was finally awake. And he was coming to free her.

>>5

12