Technology brings people together

Story Info
A new App brings all manner of delights.
1.3k words
3.9
4.7k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Technology is best when it brings people together."

It had taken Tim Watson less than a year to perfect the app. It was ready for testing in real-time and with real people. His tech company had flagged the 'special offer' of free texts and free phone calls, once they subscribed to his offer, a secret app download would embed itself deep within the core operating system. Once there, it would simply wait for a given command and then the user would be exposed to a high-intensity audio-visual micro-burst that assaulted the users' optical nerves and would render them highly susceptible to suggestion.

Tim sat and waited for his custom-designed laptop to trigger little red icons, on the overlaid map of the city, when hapless users had downloaded the app and were live. As he sipped his black coffee, a plethora of little red icons began to pop up on his screen. Ten, twenty then a hundred icons bristled like the spines of a hedgehog. Tim smiled. Opening a second window, he selected the nearest five live icons and dragged them onto the direction's software. The laptop instantly gave him the location of the five icons, including their addresses. After selecting a particular icon, only 2 miles from his flat, the details of the user popped up on another window.

"Oh, you are ideal for the first trial run. "Tim whispered aloud. The details outlined an attractive-looking blonde, married, little boy in the reception class in the local primary school. Currently working at home. He forwarded all the details to his customised phone and set off. Within twenty minutes, his black Ducati 996 was parked on a side street, he made his way to her door. A neat two-bedroomed starter home bought within the last two years. She was a call centre manager, and her husband was an accountant. All this data, all so easy to obtain.

If you knew how.

Tim waited for the right moment, just before he rang a small plastic electric bell, to send an application message. Like many people, their heads were always on their phones and expected Mrs Hannah Moreton to be the same. Tim could see her figure making her way to the door, through the ornate-painted glass panels, as she opened the door, she glanced down at her phone.

Tim closed his eyes, as a precaution, and the micro-burst lit up Mrs Moreton's face. At that moment, Hannah's brain was ensnared in a catatonic state. Her mind would essentially be blank, an empty vessel that Tim would then fill with his desires and his needs.

"Hannah, would you show me in?" Tim asked politely. Hannah looked up and stepped back allowing Tim to enter and then closed the door. "Excellent. Now, Hannah I think we should adjourn upstairs to your bedroom," Hannah nodded and walked upstairs, and Tim followed. In her bedroom, Hannah stood. Tim examined her. She was conscious, alert and receptive. He smiled. "Hannah, I want you to undress for me and then I want you to think of me as your long-lost lover. You want to suck my cock, fuck me, give me every one of your holes. You will love every minute of it and savour every drop of my semen when you swallow it. Once you've pleased me, you will shower with me and then you can return to your life and forget all about me. Unless I want to see you again."

Without a moment's thought, she peeled off her casual top, jeans and everyday, unexciting underwear and stood naked before him. Hannah was slender with small, perky tits, just as Tim preferred. She had a flat belly and a tight pair of buttocks. Her pussy was shaved smooth with a playful light postage stamp tuft of dirty brown-blonde hair. Her short shaggy bog framed her face attractively. While she stood, Tim took off his biker leathers, set down his helmet and asked her to turn round and show off her body.

"You feel horny, Hannah and I'm just the man you want to satisfy your carnal needs. Now, climb onto your bed and show me how you play with your pussy and then as you do that, I will let you suck my dick, do you want that?" Tim knew she did but wanted the suggestion to sink in.

"Yes, oh yes!" Hannah gasped. Her emptiness had been filled with the desire to please Tim. There would be nothing she would want more than to give herself to him; to please him whatever he might want. Her whole world had diminished and become focused on the desire to pleasure Tim.

Laying on the bed, she opened her legs and used her fingers to pull open the dark lips of her pussy and find her clitoris and begin to rub it insistently. Tim watched her playful fingers in her pink chasm, and then clambered on the bed beside her and shuffled close enough to put his semi-erect cock in her mouth.

"Keep your fingers busy, use your mouth to suck me," Tim instructed and let her stretch herself to gather his penis into her mouth. Looking down at her taking his veined penis in her mouth, gratified him immensely. Glancing over to her damp pussy lips, he watched her using practised fingers to rub the swollen nub. Adding his finger to her exploration, he slipped into her pleasingly tight cunt hole. He remembered how a beckoning motion often excited a woman and began to feel for her swollen G-spot. With her lubricated mouth on his dick, Tim felt himself twitch and was now conscious that he mustn't get too excited too quickly.

"Now, let me enjoy you a little more." He pulled out of her mouth and then scrambled down the bed and placed his mouth on her fragrant pussy. Her perfume was at once intoxicating and warm, with musky heaviness announcing her arousal. Hannah was happy to lay back and give your cunt for his pleasure, she held your legs open, as wide as she could, to give him the best possible access to her. Tim used his thumbs to open her flower and lapped at her pussy like a dog lapping water. With a soft and wide tongue, he took long ice-cream licks up and down her lips, then changed his approach by sticking a hard pointed tongue into her depths. Her pussy ran like a river and her legs shook and her gasps were mixed in with moans of intense pleasure.

Either Hannah was unused to this treatment, or the app's neurostimulation had a wonderful side effect, of increasing her sexual arousal. Either way, Tim was enjoying himself immensely as he matched his tongue's movements by sliding two fingers into her cunt and fucking her vigorously.

"Oh my God!" Hannah breathed. Tim looked up from her cunt.

"Beg me to fuck you, Hannah. Tell me that you're a dirty cheating whore and you must have my cock!" Tim couldn't help himself; Hannah wasn't a dirty whore or a cheat, but the fantasy titillated him and he wanted her to beg.

"Oh please put your beautiful cock in my dirty whore cunt!" She pleaded, "I'll do anything you want if you fuck my cunt hole." Tim loved the dirty talk. The app's stimulation had some effects on this particular woman's brain that brought out a hidden side to her nature. He began to wonder if it would be the same for other women.

"Even if I want to fuck your asshole?" Tim climbed onto his knees and levelled his stiff prick at her pussy and rubbed it with his glans.

"Oh yes, please. I want you to fuck both of my whore holes; first fuck my little cunt and then my tight asshole!" Hannah gasped.

Tim needed no more encouragement. Slipping on a condom, he'd been sensible enough to bring with him, he plunged into her cunt and fucked her at a merciless pace. He wanted her to feel this when he left her and was amused by the notion, that she couldn't remember how she got so sore.

End of Chapter One