Dublin Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well sir," she had time to think about her answer, " I think this might not be the appropriate place for you to be very safe."

As she quickly licked with the tip of her tongue her upper teeth.

"Mmm, and where would it be more safe for me to be? " I questioned that.

Her head nodded to the front of the plane. I nodded in complete understanding too.

Mary raised herself up and finished her task of checking all passengers for fastened seat belts. She made two more adjustments until she returned again through my aisle going to the front. A soft touch of her hand on my shoulder was all I needed. Again I adjusted Rachels legs to leave my seat. Looking around I made sure no-one was paying attention as I slowly walked to the front.

When I reached the toilets again, I heard a small zipp, and turned to see Mary closing the curtain behind me. It was now just the two of us in this section, as Niamh was nowhere to be seen. The hard bulge in my trousers was evident and took all of Mary's attention. She looked down at it and suddenly stepped forward. We kissed.

She was a very passionate kisser. I kissed upwards, she being on her heels was almost a head bigger than me. I leaned into her putting my body to work and slowly moved her back to the wall.

In this case the pilot's door. She made a funny noise in my mouth, for me to continue. Her hands were all over my back, searching for grip to squeeze me tight. I just slowly let my hands go down from her shoulder to her hips and back up again, until I grabbed her neck and pulled her into me.

I gasped for air, and so did she as our mouths locked again together. All kinds of tongue techniques were applied and we both felt really turned on. When we both let go to get air again, I saw her eyes light up like fire.

"God, you can kiss," she slowly exhaled, "so good."

"Well princess, you ain't no virgin either."

I grabbed her hips again and pulled them into me, while she strangled me with her arms around my neck. My hands got away from that and slowly started massaging her lower back, causing her hips to move forward into mine. It took only a few seconds, until I found a rhythm to make her do that again, and again,... and again.

She moaned softly. And I felt something down getting wet too. My sense became really sharp and I heard someone approaching. I immediately let go, and grabbed with a hand a small cup, stepping back. The curtain moved with a swift motion and a passenger looked at us, then saw the toilet.

"Its free!" I nodded. The man disappeared into it. And Mary just jumped me as soon as he secured the door. I felt myself slam back into another wall and held her with one arm tight to me, while putting the cup away with the other.

"Wow Mary, you are really into it?!"

"Oh God, you have no idea how long I wanted to do this."

"But, I only met you just yet." I smiled broadly to her.

"No, you idiot. I wanted to get fucked on the plane."

Her eyes were staring wildly at me. Her mouth was open and her lipstick a bit smeared. I opened the door behind me and pulled her into the toilet. She closed the door, and turned.

"Sit." She ordered me around.

I closed the lit and set myself down on it. She slowly bent down her knees and put her hands on my legs. Warm shots fired through my body.

"Don't you move now, mister!" she slowly hissed.

I just held the toilet, and felt how her hands were moving up, finding my zipper and slowly she pulled my Jonathan out.

She made some surprising sounds, and looked up to me. She licked her mouth in anticipation, and I grabbed her head instantly. I pulled her mouth towards mine and kissed her as deep as I could. Her reaction was painful. She grabbed my nuts and squeezed, making me squirm in pain.

And then pleasure as she took it into her warm moist mouth. Oh god, this was incredible. She held my dick with one hand in place, sucking on it slowly up and down, and with the other hand, holding my nuts. Making sure I would not move. I felt that I was coming, but she felt my Jonathan shiver too.

"No, no no no, naughty boy."

She squeezed my dick real hard, killing my immediate release before it started. She took off her heels and then rolled up her skirt. I helped her and she nodded in appreciation. Then she pushed me back, yanking my head hard against the wall.

"Auw, why?" grunted my voice, but she kissed me with her mouth full of saliva.

I gasped and felt how she positioned herself and then slowly lowered her body. She controlled with one hand still my nuts, and I felt the tip of my dick reaching her bottom. She moaned a little, then rocked her hips slowly in a gyrating move.

I felt the tip going in, and she gasped and then let her weight do the rest and slowly penetrated herself onto me. We sat still for a few seconds. She removed her hands from beneath and grabbed my head. She pulled me by my hair and I felt her muscles gripping my dick tight and releasing it again.

"Oh God, your dick is so hard," she murmured.

Cramps in my legs gave away to me that a second orgasm was building up from below. Mary kept gyrating her pussy on my dick, it was like a strong massage. I wanted to get up and bang her as hard as I could, to release myself completely in her but somehow the whole situation kept me silent.

Mary was upping the pace, and I felt her grip on my head was slipping. I moved a bit forward, penetrating her even deeper. Her hand let go of my head and she just held on to my neck with her arms. Her breathing was heavy, and I started to trust.

"Oh god, oh my god." She slowly softly exhaled.

It was enough for me. Her soft husky scottisch voice tipped me over, and I thrust now hard and relentless as I felt my dick explode into her.

I felt how I released in strong waves and then suddenly fell back to the toilet, still holding Mary up in my arms. She cuddled me deeply, and I felt her body shivering.

I focused on her eyes, but she just stared in the sky, breathing heavenly. I gripped her hard and held her tight in my arms. She shivered a bit more, until she became motionless for a few seconds. She stood up from me, and took some toilet paper and cleaned herself up. She adjusted her skirt, and washed away some drops of sperm.

I just sat there, watching her transform herself within a minute from a hot woman enthralled in a mindblowing orgasm to the untouchable and distant flight attendant. She then put her knees together and bent down sucking any fluids of my dick, cleaned it and put it back in my trousers. She looked at me, deep in my eyes. Opened the door and was gone.

Wow, that was so fast, I started to question myself if I wasn't dreaming and this really happened. I composed myself and cleaned myself up as best as possible.

When I opened the door, the pantry was completely empty. I silently returned to my chair. As soon as I moved Rachel over, I fell asleep within a minute.

>>> Next

12