Dude! We Need To Talk!

Story Info
How do you tell your best buddy you fucked his fiancé?
6.3k words
4.32
42.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,110 Followers

I grew up in the Midwest. I guess it was a pretty normal childhood. No major dramas, just the usual bullshit kids learn to deal with. I really don't remember a lot of my early childhood. I do remember meeting Jimmy Rollins. Jimmy's family moved into a house in the next block over from my house. I think it was the summer between 6th and 7th grade, so I guess we were both about 13. I would see Jimmy hanging around the play ground when I rode past on my bike. I had a paper route, so I didn't get to hang out with the guys at the play ground very often.

One day, I was headed home after my deliveries and I saw Jimmy running up the street. He was being chased by a couple older kids I didn't know. I saw Jimmy cut into a vacant lot and then he stumbled and fell. The older kids were on him in a flash and they were kicking him and yelling at him. He got up and tried to fight back, but the other kids were bigger and they were roughing him up pretty good.

I didn't like what I was seeing, I hated bullies and unfair fights. I stood and peddled my bike as fast as I could. I raced into the scruff of the vacant lot and jumped off my bike.

"Leave him alone, assholes!" I said with as much vibrato as I could muster.

The two older boys looked at me and backed off a bit. "This is none of your business, kid!"

"Yeah, well I'm making it my business! Get the fuck away from him!"

"Fuck you, kid! You'd better get lost, if you know what's good for you!"

I charged the taller of the two kids and tackled him to the ground. We rolled around a bit and I managed to get a fist into his gut. He grunted and rolled away. We both got to our feet and I waded in. I clipped him above his left ear and he tagged me on my shoulder. We backed off and I grinned at him. I guess the grin worried him 'cause he grabbed his pal and pulled him away and they both ran down the street.

Jimmy was getting up slowly, so I grabbed him and pulled him up. He had a shiner starting under his left eye and his lip was split. I looked at him as he steadied himself.

"You alright, Dude?" I asked as I looked down at the little guy.

"Yeah, thanks to you, I'm okay." He looked up at me and then stuck out his hand. "I'm Jimmy."

I shook his hand. "Mike.... Dude, what was that all about? Why were those guys on you?"

"They got pissed when I called them out for cheating when we were playing B-ball."

"Okay, well Jimmy do you live near here? Do you need help getting home?"

"No Mike, I'm good. I just live in the next block."

"Okay Dude, well, see ya around."

"Yeah man, see ya.... uh, hey Mike, do you wanna hang out sometime?"

"Sure Dude, that'd be cool. I usually get done with my papers around this time, so meet me here tomorrow and we can go to my house and hang out."

That's how I became best friends with Jimmy Rollins. We were pals all through school and even played varsity Baseball together in high school. After graduation, Jimmy went to work for his Dad in his Electronics store. I went to the local community college, but didn't do well. I dropped out and joined the Army. Jimmy was there to see me off and made me promise to come see him when I got out.

My four years in the army went by pretty quickly. I ended up spending some time in the sandbox doing stuff I really didn't want to do. I must have been pretty good at what I did (or they were pretty desperate), because the army offered me all kinds of shit to re-up. I declined their offers and was all set to head home when I met a head hunter for a private group.

Turned out the group did some specialty work in foreign countries and were willing to pay me a boat load of money if I signed a two year contract. I signed.

Before I reported in, I decided I needed a little R&R. I was flush with cash, so I tried to check into a nice Hotel. The place was pretty booked up, and they almost turned me away. When I told them I had just gotten out of the military, they found me a room. They said they were booked up because of a Nurses Convention. I had noticed a lot of nice looking ladies in the lobby, but I thought it was just because I was in Miami.

I spent a fair amount of time on the beach and lazing by the pool. The night life action was loud and flashy. Most of the clubs were full of Nurses and other tourist. I met a couple ladies and even managed to get laid one night.

I was in one of the smaller, quieter clubs on Thursday night. I spotted three ladies sitting at a table and watched them for a few minutes. There was a pretty steady parade of guys coming to their table looking for dance partners. The blonde with the big tits seemed to be the favorite target, but the other two were also keeping busy. I finally consumed enough liquid-courage to make my approach, so I walked up to the table. The blonde looked up and smiled at me while thrusting out her huge tits. I smiled at her and then turned and asked the cute little brunette to dance.

I think I caught her by surprise. She choked on her drink and I leaned over and patted her on the back.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to startle you."

She pulled herself together, dabbing her chin. "I'm fine, I just assumed you were going to ask Debbie to dance. You kinda took me by surprise."

"Oh, well does that mean you don't wish to dance with me? I promise I'll try real hard not to startle you again." I smiled and held out my hand.

She looked up and gave me a nice dimpled smile and then grasped my hand. "I'd love to." She said as she stood.

The DJ was playing some faster music and she was a very good dancer. She moved with grace and ease and I very much enjoyed watching her body move to the music. The music slowed and we moved together. At first I was a bit tentative, but as the song progressed, she allowed me to pull her in close. She felt very good in my arms as we swayed to the music. When the song ended, she stepped back a bit and gave me another dimpled smile.

"You're a really good dancer, thanks for asking me to dance."

"No, you are the dancer, I was just trying to keep up!... Can I buy you a drink?"

She tilted her head to one side like she was trying to make a decision. "Sure, why don't you come back to our table and I'll introduce you to my friends."

When we got to the table "Debbie" was being pulled away for another dance by yet another young stud. We sat and the barmaid popped up next to us. I ordered a round for the ladies and a gin&tonic for myself. I turned to my dance partner and stuck out my hand.

"My name is Michael, my friends call me Mike."

"Glad to meet you, Mike. My name is Amy and my friend here is Nora."

Just as she said Nora's name a guy stepped up and asked her to dance. Debbie was still out on the dance floor, so it was just the two of us. I leaned toward her and asked her if she was a local. She told me she lived in Ohio and was there for the Nurses Convention. She said they were held every other year and this was her second time attending. I told her I had just gotten out of the Army and was in Miami for some R&R before I started my new job. She asked about it and I told her I was being hired on as a consultant.

We chatted for a while and danced a few times. The slow dances were exquisite. Amy melted into me and I'm sure she felt my hard on. We returned to the table and Debbie and Nora whispered something to Amy. A few moments later they gathered their purses and two guys led them away.

"Have your friends decided to call it a night?"

"Uh, not exactly. They told me they were taking the guys back to our room, at the Hilton."

Amy didn't seem too pleased about this turn of events. Her smile was gone and she stared into her drink.

"Amy, not to be too forward here, but I'm also staying at the Hilton and they have a nice little coffee shop just off the lobby. Would you like to head over there and get a cup of coffee?"

Amy seemed to tense up a bit, but then she relaxed and said, "Sure Mike, a cup of coffee sounds great."

We walked the two blocks to our hotel and Amy said she was a bit pissed at her roommates because this was the second time they'd brought guys back to the room. It meant she had to hang out in the lobby until the guys left.

"Uh, it's not really any of my business, but how do they know you wouldn't be bringing a guy back to the room?"

Amy blushed deeply, "uh, well, they know I can't, er...don't do that."

"I see... well it seems pretty inconsiderate to me."

We sipped our coffee and it got later and later. At midnight the coffee shop closed and kicked us out. We moved to the lobby and Amy sent a few texts.

"Mike, you're being very noble, but you don't have to babysit me. I'll be ok here until they text me."

"Nonsense! You're a beautiful and charming lady, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Amy blushed again. "Mike, you are such a sweet guy. I'm very, very glad you asked me to dance."

"Again, I'm not trying to be too forward, but we could go up to my room and wait for your all-clear. I promise this is not a come-on or anything."

Amy did that head tilt thing again and looked deeply into my eyes. "Hmm, I think I can trust you, so okay, let's go to your room."

We entered my room and Amy flopped down on the couch and pulled her shoes off. "Ah, that's better."

I opened the little fridge and pulled out two bottles of water. As Amy sipped hers I sat on the floor in front of her and took one of her tiny feet into my hands. I began to massage her foot and Amy cooed. I worked her foot and then began to work her muscular calf, making sure I stopped well short of her knee.

As I worked her other foot, Amy said, "Oh my god, Michael, Please don't stop, that feels heavenly!"

"Not to worry, your pleasure is music to my ears. Just tell me when you've had enough."

"Had Enough?... never gonna happen! Oh my god, this is heaven! I think I'll text those bitches and tell them I'm staying here!"

I chuckled, "well, you're certainly welcome to stay... no strings attached."

Once again Amy tilted her head and looked down at me. "Do you have an extra tee shirt?"

"Yes, I have an oversized one that would be like a dress on you." I sprang up and pulled it from my drawer.

Amy grabbed her purse, took the offered tee shirt and went into the bathroom. She came out ten minutes later. I was right, the damn tee shirt came down several inches below her knees. She seemed pleased with it. The shirt was long but kinda thin and her nipples were quite prominent as they poked through the front of her shirt.

"I texted the girls to let them know where I was and that I'd be back early in the morning.... Uh, Mike, aren't you a bit overdressed?"

I knew I had a pair of baggy sport shorts hanging on the bathroom door, so I smiled and then stepped into the bathroom. When I came out Amy was in the bed and I slipped in next to her.

"My god! I can't believe I'm in bed with a guy I just met a few hours ago! Please tell me you are the gentleman I think you are and I won't regret this."

"I smiled into her worried face, leaned over and kissed the top of her head. Good night Amy, don't forget to set your alarm."

I awoke a few hours later lying on my back. Amy was cuddled up to my side. She had thrown a leg across my thigh and her leg was inches from my dick. I could feel the heat of her crotch pressed against my hip. Her breathing was slow and rhythmic so I knew she was sleeping. I fought the urge to caress her thigh and then did multiplication tables in my head to keep my dick from getting hard. Eventually, I fell back to sleep.

I heard the alarm on Amy's phone and felt her stirring. I was on my back again and Amy had an arm draped across my torso and her head on my shoulder. As the alarm continued to trill, Amy slowly lifted her head as she drug her hand up across my chest.

I looked down at her sweet face surrounded by a mass of bed-head hair, "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

A dazed Amy rolled away from my body and shut off her alarm. She flopped back down on her back. "Oh my god! I slept like a baby! I haven't slept that well since we got here!"

I smiled at her, "Do you want to go to breakfast, or I can have some sent up?"

"Oh thanks, but I've gotta fly. Uh Mike, do you mind if I take your shirt? I don't want to bother getting dressed in those club clothes. I promise to bring it back to you."

"Sure! No problem. How about I take you to dinner when your group finishes? You could just meet me here and drop off the shirt?"

She did the head tilt thing again, "Okay, I'll see ya then." Amy popped up, grabbed her stuff and stepped up to my side of the bed. She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss in the lips. "I'll see you about 6:30."

As the door closed behind her, I looked down at my bed. The sheet was well tented at my crotch and I realized Amy would definitely have seen it! Well damn, she didn't seem freaked out about it, of course she IS a nurse.

I got washed up and then put my running shoes on and went out for my daily two mile run. When I got back to the room I ordered a late breakfast and jumped into the shower. The room service cart was in my room when I walked out of the bathroom.

An hour or so later I decided to do some exploring. I stopped at the front desk and asked the young lady there to recommend a nice restaurant.

She gave me a big smile and asked, "Are we talking anniversary-romantic or first-date impressive?"

"Well it is a first date, but I'm not trying to knock her socks off, I'm just looking for a quiet place to have a nice meal and talk."

She picked up the phone and asked what time I wanted to dine and I said 7:00. She nodded, then spoke into the phone. "Richard darling, it's Cindy, can you give me a two top with a window view for 7:00?... Thank you, my love! My guest is Mr. Stevens, please take good care of him."

She wrote the restaurant info on a card and handed it to me. "It's just up the street a few blocks, do you want me to order a car, or will you walk?"

"Uh, I think we will walk. Thank you, Ms. Jones. You've been very helpful!"

"Please call me Cindy, I hope your date is everything you want it to be. And please remember, I'm at your service all evening, Mr. Stevens," she said with a flirty smile.

Amy arrived at 6:30 and handed me the shirt she had borrowed. She then smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"The restaurant is about three blocks away so I thought we'd just walk, is that okay with you?"

"Sure, It's a beautiful evening and I've been sitting all day, so the walk will do me good." Amy took my hand and we chatted as we strolled along.

The restaurant was very nicely appointed and the service was excellent. We had a fine meal and shared a bottle of wine. I asked Amy if she wanted to stop at the dance club and she paused and did the head tilt thing again.

"Mike, what I'd really like is to go back to your room. I have some things I want to talk to you about and I'd like to do that in private. Would it upset you if we just skipped the dancing tonight?"

My mind was racing! What did she want to talk about? Was I moving too fast? Is this the big brush-off? Did I say or do something wrong at dinner? Fuck me! I really like this girl, fuck! I took a deep breath, "Okay, if that's what you want, we can just head back to my room."

We held hands as we walked back to our hotel without speaking. I tried to get a glimpse of her face hoping I could somehow read what she was thinking, but failed. We got to my room and I held the door open for her. I had picked up a bottle of wine earlier in hopes she might be joining me for a nightcap. She accepted my offer of wine and I poured each of us a glass. We moved to the small couch and sat facing each other.

"Michael, I realize we don't really know each other, as we've only just met, but I am immensely attracted to you. I am leaving tomorrow afternoon and it is likely we will never see each other again. I know I should just give you a nice good-night kiss and run back to my room, but... "

"Amy, I feel exactly the same way! There is something about you that has me excited every time I think about you. But it's not just lust, I find myself wanting to know everything there is to know about you. I wish there was a way for us to be together and really get to know each other. I honestly think it would lead to something special for us."

"Yes Mike, but that's the problem. I have someone back home who is important to me. We have been together for awhile and now I'm so very confused. He and I have talked about a future together, but after meeting you, I'm having second thoughts. I know you're going away for two years and we have no future, but..."

"Okay Amy, I understand. We can just hang out here for a bit and part as friends. Maybe when my two year contract is up, I'll look you up and we can reconnect, if you're single again."

Amy jumped into my arms and hugged me fiercely. "No Mike, you don't understand. I want you to make love to me. This will be our night and then we'll likely never see each other again. I just have to have this night with you or I will always be fantasying about you. That would not be fair to my guy back home. Please Michael, just give me this one night and then we can say goodbye for ever."

I leaned down and kissed her tenderly while I held her to me. She responded and our kiss intensified. Her hands got busy with the buttons on my shirt and I slowly slid down the zipper on her dress. We continued to kiss and our clothes melted away. I scooped her up and carried her to my bed. I kissed her neck and slowly worked my way down across her chest to her breast. I kisses and sucked down through her cleavage and slowly made my way to her erect nipples. My tongue danced across her nipple and she moaned. Her hand gripped my hair and pulled me into her breast. I nibbled and sucked on her nipple and she moaned again.

I kissed down across her flat soft belly to her mound and nibbled and licked her bare pink lips. She spread her legs and the hand in my hair guided me to her clit. I licked and swirled my tongue around her nub and she began to buck her hips. I slipped first one and then another finger into her wet pussy as my tongue lashed her clit. I curled my fingers up and found the ridges in the top of her pussy and began to stroke her G-spot. My tongue flew across her clit and her wetness flooded my face.

"Oh god! Oh god! That's so good! Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh my god, I'm cumming!"

Amy gripped my hair with both hands and tried to pull my face into her pussy as she humped into me. I rode out her climax and let up on her sensitive clit as I licked her juices and sucked her pussy.

Slowly I kissed my way back up her torso and nibbled her neck. Her hand found my rock hard cock and eagerly fed it into her sloppy pussy. I pushed into her slowly, but she bucked up into me, driving my cock deep into her velvety folds.

"Yes! Oh god Michael, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I pounded into her with long deep thrusts and she matched my plunges as she arched her back and bucked up against me. I sped up and slowed down and she moaned and begged me to fuck her harder. Then I felt her heels digging into my ass and her nails gripping into my back as she screamed my name and humped madly against me, consumed by her orgasm.

Slowly, she eased her death grip on me and I cautiously took small short strokes. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me. Her smile was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. She pulled me to the side and we rolled over, my dick still buried in her. She leaned down and kissed me. She put her hands on my chest and began to ungulate on my needy dick. She skillfully rocked her hips, working my cock inside her pulsing pussy. I grabbed her boobs and thumbed her nipples.

She raised herself up and forcefully dropped back down on my rod.

I felt myself getting close, so I flipped her off, grabbed her hips and plunged into her doggy style. She immediately started humping back against me. I leaned over and grabbed a condom from my nightstand. She continued to hump back against me while I ripped it open.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,110 Followers
12