All Comments on 'Dude! We Need To Talk!'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Great fun and sexy read. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did make some bad spelling errors but nothing worth a hanging over. I think Amy should have had a baby with her just for the intensity. You wrote a creative story, not too much sex detail, I feel that gets boring fast. More detail would be welcome by me at least, doing something you didn't want to do in a place you didn't want to be, isn't much to go on unless the reader has preconceived notions. Nice job in all.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

I guess that was bros before hoes if Jimmy was going to rat out Nora. Probably what most readers here want, but doesn’t what happens in Miami stay in Miami?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Helluva coincidence but played out pretty well even though it breaks the stated premise.

But you almost lost me when you started with:

"Leave him alone, assholes!" I said with as much vibrato as I could muster…”

I’m guessing you meant “bravado”?

He wasn’t singing at them.

kdad9010kdad9010almost 2 years ago

Nice twist! I’m a sucker for some fun romance. It didn’t hurt that Jimmy acted like an adult and not a petulant little child.

Thank you!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Damn good twist at the end. Great story. 5 stars.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Hmmm...

Now that she's married... wonder if Nora will attend another convention

Jimmy will be sweating bullets when the day comes.

Well, he got warned.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Good story with a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No. And hell no. Why would anyone marry a slut like that? Sluts don't stop being sluts just because they are married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could have been hot with their reunion. You kind of screwed it up with all the tattle-tale stuff. Still though, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it. Mike was a solid friend. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tanqueray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not bad, but it would have been so much better had his fiancé been Amy.

Knowing your best friend knows your wife inside and out is the ultimate mind fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A real good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good story, with the surprise twist that had us believing that his buddy's fiancee would turn out to be Amy.

Thanks also for the unintended humor: 1)When he spoke to the two goons beating on his friend-to-be, it was done with all the vibrato he could muster. Was it also done with bravado? 2) When she "began to ungulate on my needy dick," I hope she left enough to undulate on also. Ungulates are vegetation eating animals that have multi-compartmental stomachs (cows, sheep, etc.).

RJDinNY

docrxdocrxalmost 2 years ago

Over used "dude". otherwise decet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Standard comment from the morally bankrupt ReedRichards. This guy is why everyone needs a lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eject, eject. Just a bunch of a trash, reveling in it with each other.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years agoAuthor

To the anon who commented on my “vibrato” error, thanks dude! Your comment was hilarious! I sometimes use voice to text, but that was probably my stupid ass and not Siri. Still chuckling as I write this.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Tell me a cuck story without saying its a fucking cuck story.

Knew you couldn't resist, that mental illness being buried in Odoreaters closet isnt doing you any favors.

Sucked, much the way you wish you had enough guts to try it for yourself.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Anony wrote: "No. And hell no. Why would anyone marry a slut like that? Sluts don't stop being sluts just because they are married."

.

Sure hope you married a virgin, and a woman who really doesn't like sex that much, because it's clear: you think any woman who isn't married and has sex is a slut.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Really nice story. *****

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

CLever twist, liked this one. Thanks!

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars - I guess there won't be any more nurses conventions in Miami - for these women at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude! Dude! Dude! Too many dudes dude! Also Amy should get checked for an ear infection with as many times as she did the head tilt thing...thanx!

Loklie

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 2 years ago

I like how this ended. All's well that ends well. Thanks for the nice twist for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
So Why Is This Story In Loving Wives?

Guess it doesn't really matter. It would be a mediocre story in any category. Does seem odd that Amy and the Dude didn't exchange info. and keep in touch with each other. But I guess that would have messed up your whole gotcha plot device. Kind of silly, but thanks for the effort.

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

Nice twist that guaranteed that everyone could go home happy.

<>

Gotta agree with Anonny: "vibrato" is what Bocelli uses to sing opera. So if he calls out, "Leave him alone, assholes!" with as much vibrato as he could, it means that his voice is trembling. A lot. Glad Anonny caught that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Undulate” not “ungulate” on his dick…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

dude dude dude , what are you ? Ten

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

That's it?

Meh, would have preferred a bit more but OK for a short story I guess.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The dude shit got old really fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good twist at the end

HemmingswayHemmingswayalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic job! This was special.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Great read. Had me till the end.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A very entertaining and well told story. It was fun reading! 5*!!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it, almost to the loved it stage, not quite, but all most. Good story with a fun twist at the end. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different twist!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute little twist, I liked. Thank you

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Lovely little story about love and ships passing in the night never to meet again, but they do.

Doombot80Doombot80almost 2 years ago

This story gives me blue balls lol. It's so close to being something good, but then just craps out. This really could have been a great multi-chapter story. Mike and Amy literally don't even talk after their reunion in this story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

A nice story. The confrontation with Jim was well done. Four stars. Ÿ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY AND TO WHOM AND ABOUT WHOM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write better-than-average stories, and I intend to read them all, but they could be so much better if you could have them proofread by someone with a good vocabulary and spelling ability. The following errors really broke the flow of the story for me: vibrato instead of bravado, fantisying instead of fantasizing, ungulate for undulate (unless she grew hooves), and trough instead of through. A few other minor changes could have made this a terrific story. I'm not trying to tear you down. I'm trying to make you a better writer.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Good yarn. Well told. Nice twist at the end

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story , I liked it. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a good one hahaha

WisquejacWisquejac11 months ago

Lots of fun. Thanks.

usaretusaret10 months ago

Nice story, but not finished. What happens with him & Amy?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid Jimmy should get Nira to sign a pre-nup!!

All 3 were trailer trash bitches

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

Liked the twist at the end.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban9 months ago

Not the ending I was expecting! I enjoyed it!

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Great little story. I was thinking the fiancée was going to be Debby.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice twist: 5.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar3 months ago

Interesting developments. Well told although I could use a fewer "Dude!" in the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good twist.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid assholes should get the bitches to sign prenups and include a strict clause about infidelity. These 3 whores will always be cheaters

Jalibar62Jalibar62about 1 month ago

What happened to Amy's "someone special"? And to the Anon before me; lighten the fuck up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...

story TAGS