Dude! We Need To Talk!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and she flipped over on to her back. I rolled the rubber on and drove my cock into her wet pussy. I was crazed, I pounded into her as fast and hard as I could. Those heels were once again digging into my ass, urging me to pound her harder. I growled her name and flooded that condom. I slammed deeply into her pulsing, gripping pussy as she screamed out her third orgasm.

I rolled off her and pulled her into my side. We were both sucking wind, unable to speak.

"I knew it, I just knew we'd be fantastic together. Oh Michael, I wish we could just stay here like this forever."

"Damn! That really was unbelievable! I've never experienced anything like that before. Amy, you are incredible!"

Suddenly I realized Amy was softly crying against my shoulder. "Hey, hey, what's the matter? Oh baby, please don't cry, tell me what's happening."

"Oh Michael, I'm crying because I'm so happy to be here with you and I'm crying because I know this will never happen for us again. My emotions are all over the place, I'm sorry to be such a mess."

I hugged her to my chest. "Amy, I know you've said we are never to see each other again and I will do my best honor that request, but if there is a God in heaven, he will put us together again some day."

Amy hugged me harder and cried a little more. Eventually, she collected herself and we both fell asleep.

The harsh morning sun was streaming through the open drapes and I had to squint to see around the room. I heard the shower running and realized Amy must be in the bathroom. I called room service and tried to order breakfast, but was told my "wife" had already called and it should be arriving any moment. True to their word, there was a knock at the door and a young man pushed a cart into the room just as I slid my sport shorts on.

Amy came out of the bathroom in a fluffy white hotel robe. She did that magical thing that women do to wrap their hair up into a towel. "I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of ordering us breakfast."

"No, it's great! I looked at her sexy legs and the hint of cleavage that the robe exposed before smiling at her beautiful face.

"What?"

"Nothing, just drinking in your beauty. Fuck! Look at me! I'm completely powerless around you."

Amy looked down and saw the huge tent in my shorts and giggled. "Sorry big boy, but as much as I'd love to help you out with that, I have just enough time to get dressed and then run to my room to catch up with Debbie and Nora."

She then dropped her robe and began pulling on her clothes.

My eyes devoured her luscious body. "You're not helping, you know!"

She giggled again, "Sorry, but I'm really late."

I stepped up to her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her and squeezed her tightly. "Amy, I will never forget you and I pray that the fates will find a way for us to reunite."

Amy looked up to me, a small tear in her eye, "thank you for giving me last night. I will always cherish our time together, but now I need to go home and have a long talk with my guy. I have no idea what my future holds right now, but I have no regrets." She kissed me deeply and then quickly ran out of the room.

When the door slammed shut behind her, I numbly stood staring after her. I knew she would always be the "one who got away" and there would never be another like her. Dull despair filled my heart as I sank to the bed and pulled the covers over my head in a futile attempt to make it all go away.

*****

I spent the next two years doing things I really didn't want to do, in places I didn't really want to be. I met some great guys and also dealt with some first class assholes. I guess I shouldn't complain, I still have all my parts and pieces and a boatload of money in the bank.

My plane landed in New York and I booked into a very nice hotel. I had dinner and a drink then went back to my room. I took out my phone and prepared to keep a promise I'd made six years ago. I dialed the number and waited.

"This is James."

"Oh, so it's JAMES now. Well Dude, does that mean you're too grown up to talk to an old pal?"

"MIKE?!! Is that you? How the fuck are you, Dude? WHERE the fuck are you?"

"I'm in New York. I promised I'd call you when I got out, and Dude, I am OUT!"

"Fantastic! When can you come to Ohio? Dude, so much has happened in the past six years. We have to get together! Can you come this weekend? You can stay with us. Oh yeah, I bought the Henderson house, so there's lots of room!"

"The Henderson house? That three story stone monster on Drexel Ave? Fuck Dude, that's got to be the biggest house in the city!"

"Yeah, I know, right? I got a really good deal on it and I've been working on it for about three years. I even put in a pool!"

"Okay man, I'll fly in Friday and give you a call when I hit town."

"Can't wait, Dude! I'll see you Friday!"

I was chuckling to myself when Jimmy disconnected. Dude, must be doing ok if he can buy that house. Place must have 8 bedrooms at least. Hey, hold on, he said "... stay with US" did little Jimmy get married? Well I guess I'll find out Friday.

I went out that night and hit a few clubs. I met some pretty hot babes, but got no action. Still, I had fun dancing and hanging out. Thursday night I hit a dive bar and hooked up with a chick about 35 years old. At first I thought she was married, so I was going to bail on her, but turns out she just got divorced and was horny as hell. She took me back to her place and took me down to her "playroom." Her ex was really into bdsm and she liked to be tied up and used. This was all new to me, but I did what I could without actually hurting her. I left there at about 3:00 and she asked me to come back the next weekend. She said I needed to be a bit rougher with her, but she thought I could be taught how to handle her. Jesus! I gave her a fake name and number and took off. Maybe I'll stay out of the dive bars for awhile.

Early Friday afternoon I boarded my flight to Columbus, it was packed but it's a quick flight.

I got my rental car and called Jimmy.

"Dude! You're actually here! I took the afternoon off, so just head on over, we'll see you in a few! Don't eat 'cause I bought steaks to grill. I got plenty of Tangueray, is that still your drink?"

"Yep, still love my Gin & Tonics. I'm in the car now so I'll be there in about 20 minutes."

I pulled into the driveway of the beautifully landscaped old home. Jesus, it is nearly a mansion. I grabbed my bag and went to the front door. A maid in uniform answered and let me in. I stood in the foyer and gaped around. A few seconds later Jimmy came charging at me and grabbed me in a big bear-hug.

"Dude! You look exactly the same, except maybe you're even a little more ripped than you were when you left!"

"Jimmy, my god! Look at you! You're not skinny anymore! Damn Dude, you actually have muscles now!"

Jimmy laughed, "I finally got a gym membership and started working out. I found out I really like lifting and suddenly, I had a chest and biceps!"

"Well Dude, you're certainly not "little" Jimmy any more."

"Enough about me, come out back, my fiancé and her two best friends are dying to meet you."

"Fiancé? Dude? You're getting married?"

"Yeah man, in just two months, I was kinda hoping you'd be my best man."

"For sure! Now I've got to meet the gal who is stupid enough to marry you!"

Jimmy laughed and escorted me through the house and out onto a huge deck that overlooked a large swimming pool. The three ladies where sitting on lounge chairs next to the pool.

"Hey baby, look what the cat drug in!"

The ladies all stood and turned to face me. Nora squeaked as her hands flew to her face. Debbie's mouth dropped open and she just stared at me. Amy dropped her drink and exclaimed, "Oh my God!"

I was frozen in place. I looked at each of the ladies and suddenly lost my voice.

"Dude? What the fuck? Do you know these gals?"

I turned to Jimmy, "Dude, we need to talk!" Then I turned and started back trough the house.

Jimmy caught up with me and pulled me into a small office off of the foyer. "Dude how do you know my fiancé and her friends?"

I was sweating bullets, how do you tell your best friend that you fucked his fiancé? My god what a nightmare! I looked Jimmy in the face and knew I couldn't hide anything from him.

"Jimmy, how long have you been engaged?"

"Going on two years now. She's a nurse, we met when Dad was in the hospital after his heart attack. I saw her every time I went to see Dad and once he was ready to go home, I asked her out. We dated about a year and then I popped the question."

"Dude, think hard, are you sure it has been less that two years?"

"Of course I'm sure, do you think she'd be happy if we didn't celebrate the anniversary of our engagement? We're taking a short cruise next month to celebrate. Now tell me what the fuck is going on!"

"Dude, I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, but two years ago I took some R&R in Miami. I was staying at the Hilton and the hotel was hosting a Nurses Convention. Those girls were there! I met the three of them at a dance club. Dude, I swear, I had no idea she was your girl! I mean, I knew she was from Ohio, but we never talked about which hospital she worked for. Plus, even if she had told me the hospital, I didn't know your dad was ever in the hospital, you never told me. There was no way I could have known she was your girl. Fuck! This can't be happening."

"Mike, are you telling me something happened between you and my fiancé?"

"Dude, please remember, she wasn't your fiancé at that time. She said she had someone special, but I thought it was just one of the guys she was dating. Jimmy, I'm so sorry, man. We really hit it off, we talked and talked and I ask her to dinner. We ended up back at my room and she spent the night. Fuck, Jimmy, I'm so sorry man."

"Wait, wait, wait,... are you telling me you fucked my Nora?"

"Jimmy, man I'm so... wait... Nora? Your fiancé is Nora?"

"Yes! Who the hell else would we be talking about?"

"Oh thank god! Jimmy, I never touched Nora, I hooked up with AMY. She said she had a special guy at home, then you said you're engaged, I guess I just jumped to the wrong conclusion. Holy fuck Dude, I was dying here!"

"Okay, okay, Mikey! So you bedded Amy and never did anything with Nora, right?"

"I swear, Dude, I never even danced with her."

As relief flooded through me, Jimmy sat back and smiled. "So Mike,... Amy? Damn Dude she is pretty hot! Nora says the Doctors call her the ice queen because she always rejects them. I guess she and that guy she was dating broke up shortly after the girls got back from Miami. Nora says she's only had a couple dates since then. Are you going to start back up with her?"

My mind was swirling, Amy could be back in my life! The entire events of Miami flashed through my mind. Then it skidded to a halt. Fuck, that first night! Those two Dudes taking Debbie and NORA back to their room! Amy said it was the second time that week. Fuck, fuck fuck. I turned back to Jimmy.

He looked at me, "Now what?"

"Dude, we need to talk!"

Epilogue

I told Jimmy what I knew about Nora's activities in Miami. He was pissed, but he admitted he wasn't exactly exclusive with Nora at that point. He said they got a lot closer after she came back from Miami. I told him to just talk to her about it and clear the air so there were no secrets between them. She told him the truth about that week and swore she was completely faithful to him once they started talking about marriage. He confessed he had seen a someone while she was in Miami. They both agreed to forget about what happened before they got engaged.

I am working as an outside sales person for Jimmy. He says once I learn the ropes he wants me to head up his marketing division. I bought a nice condo and Amy moved in with me. Our relationship is still very intense. I am still hopelessly turned on by her as soon as I see her.

Jimmy and Nora got married, as planned. Amy was Nora's maid of honor and I was the best man for Jimmy. Amy caught the Bouquet when Nora tossed it. Now, I have to tell ya, I'm not a very superstitious guy, but I'm betting that's one superstition that will play out....soon!

12