Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tenacious trench trembled and I grunted as I buried my cock inside her - brushing against the mouth of her cervix - and started pumping her full of baby-batter.

She began to tilt sideways and I dropped my hips back onto the mattress - and moved my hands to her ribs - and held her as she rode the wave of her climax.

Her eyes opened and she leaned towards me. I laid her on my chest - her wonderful breasts trapped between us.

Her hands went around my neck, and her thumbs on my cheeks, and her lips attacked mine - for a couple minutes.

"That was wonderful, Augie. Thank you!"

As we got dressed, she said, "I have a friend - who's on your list - who also likes to roleplay. You up for putting on a ski-mask and tying her up with a little duct-tape?"

My cock lurched, inside of my boxers, and she noticed.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she laughed. "She doesn't like it rough - just likes the feeling of being helpless and exposed to someone she doesn't know."

"Maggie suggested - and the rest of us agreed - we'll either be in the room - or just outside of the door - so that nobody can claim any foul play took place. Up to this point, you've been shared among friends - but - as this expands - we think it's better to be a little cautious. We like having you around and don't want anything to happen that might threaten that."

I opened my arms to offer her a hug and a kiss.

"See?" she said. "You're a big teddy bear. Thank you, sweetheart. I look forward to bringing you a few scalps so I can have another turn. I know my roleplay friend is just going to eat you up."

When I got home and told her about my session, Emily wanted to taste my cock. Once she ran her piercing around my knob, I was begging to fuck her throat again. She laid on the bed, leaned her head over the edge, and let me fuck her tonsils.

Maggie had asked for a session the following night, so Emily thought it was best if she didn't evacuate my testes a second time within 24 hours - so she made me stop after a minute.

I laid on the bed, stuffed her pussy full of my cock, and we went to sleep - holding each other.

~~~ Work + Bookkeeping ~~~

Emily and I spent the day working on a landscaping job for a client other than one of Maggie's girls - or somebody on my bucket-list.

I stole a couple kisses when we stopped for lunch but Emily was serious about me behaving until Maggie had gotten her turn again.

We finished up the job and got back to the office a little before 5 o'clock. I headed for the back - but Emily cut around to the front entrance.

As I came in through the connecting door, I heard her say, "I'm not trying to tell you what to do - I just think you should do it here. We've turned your house into a brothel. This bed was your private place until I barged in. It's not mine; it's his. If anything, it's more yours than mine. Your time with him should be special - not shared in a place that you've had to turn into a whorehouse to help him complete his list."

Maggie turned to me and said, "What do you think? Emily says to fuck you here."

"First off, I think she's right. You and I do more than fuck - and this was our place before it was anyone else's ..."

"... but the first place I fucked you was my marriage bed."

"Yes - but the first place that neither of us had shared with anyone else was this bed."

Maggie paused for a minute and then said, "I can see that, yes."

Emily held out her hands - which were a little grimy. Maggie saw that - but took them without hesitating.

Emily looked her in the eyes and said, "You are so generous with him. This is his bed. This is where he chooses who he spends time with. You are not a session."

Maggie pulled her into a hug, asking, "Where will you go - or do you want to watch?"

Emily pulled back, taking her hands again, and said, "I would love to watch. I think I could learn a lot from you - but this is your time. I'll go visit mom. She's probably going crazy anyway. I need to see what the fuck's going on with dad and I've been too busy finding out what real work is - and having my poor pussy abused by this scoundrel."

"Tell your mother I said 'hi'. She hasn't been over for cards in forever. Let me know what you find out about that no-good father of yours."

Emily looked at her again, and said, "I didn't realize you knew mom."

"The email you saw was probably from me," Maggie admitted, "unless somebody else has been recruiting her as well."

Emily laughed and said, "Well, then, small world - make sure our boy rings your bell before you go home. You know what? Let me grab a bag. You stay here tonight."

Maggie quirked an eyebrow at her, "Are you sure?"

"Positive. I just realized that you probably have gone to sleep more nights with that cock still wedged inside of you than I have - and I've taken that away."

Emily threw her arms around her, "I've only been thinking about me - and Mr. Giant Wiener. I keep forgetting that you found him first."

"He kind of found me. Fucking ruined me. There's no way I could take another man into my bed at this point. That fucking extra leg he's got has me addicted."

"I still don't see how you take it all," Emily admitted.

"Me?! He said you deep-throated him!"

"Yeah, well, I have to hold my breath. Can't get any air around that beast."

"I don't know how you even get it in there!" Maggie gushed.

"I bought a big dildo to practice. I practiced a lot. I was saving my cherry. I needed something to entice him with."

Maggie turned to me, grinning, "Did it work?"

I laughed, "She's the only one, so far, to get it past her tonsils. I don't know any man who can say 'no' to a woman who sucks his cock so far down her throat that his fun-bag brushes her chin."

Emily jumped up, gave Maggie a peck on the lips, came over, hugged me and kissed me - and then headed to the back.

Maggie took my hand - lacing my fingers into hers - and we followed the lavender-headed pixie.

"I've taken to calling her Tinkerbell," I told my lover.

"I could see that," she said, laughing, as Emily flitted between the bedroom and the bathroom, gathering things for her pack.

"Do you need to run home?" I asked Maggie.

"If it's alright with you," she said, "I'll just launder my clothes here and wear the same thing tomorrow. Nobody came into the office today - so only you two will know."

I handed the truck keys to Emily, pulled her in for a kiss, and, grinning, said, "See you tomorrow, Tinker."

She rubbed my cock and said, "See you Mr. Fowler." "Be good to our girl," she ordered.

"I intend to," I replied.

Maggie and I headed to the mud-room, stripped off our clothes, and I pulled her in for a hug & kiss, lifting her off of her feet.

"Fuck!" she gasped, when we separated, "You're even stronger than before."

"Come help me clean up, lover, and then I want to get dirty with you."

"I thought you'd never ask!" she cooed.

We threw Maggie's clothes in the washer and headed for the bathroom. Emily swatted me on the bare ass as she passed us in the hall.

Maggie wasn't dirty but we scrubbed each other - kissing & groping - and then rinsed one another - and kissed & groped a little more. I nibbled a few of her stiff bits as we toweled off and she swatted me, giggling.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed and crawled between her legs to show her that I hadn't forgotten the things she'd taught me.

I licked, lapped, sucked, and teased - and gave her two orgasms - before I wiped my face clean and headed up to plug my lover in for a recharge.

"Hello, Beautiful," I told her, as I looked into her eyes, after giving her a breath-taking kiss.

"Hi, Handsome," she replied.

"How'd I do?"

"Not bad - but I think one of us needs more practice," she said, giggling.

Turning serious, she said, "How's she doing?"

"Good, I think. You okay?"

"Better after her talk. For all of her talk about me being generous, I been feeling a little jilted."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No. I'm an old woman. You're a young man. You have a right to a young wife."

"About that..." I said.

She stopped her diatribe. "Yes?"

"We talked about plans last night. She said she had a request - not a demand."

"Which was?"

"Kids, eventually - but a ring - just for her - not for me - but then she said you might like one too."

Maggie got quiet.

"What?"

"She said that?"

"Yes."

"Before today?"

"Yes. Do you want one?"

"What would it mean?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you gave me a ring. What would it mean?"

"I don't own you, if that's what you're asking. We give ourselves to each other - at least I think we do."

"We do - but what ... If I had a ring from you - on my finger - and Emily had one - what would those rings mean - to you?"

"I guess it shows that you have a chunk of my heart. Is that what you want to hear?"

"I love hearing that. If you looked at my hand and you saw a ring there that you had given me - that I had accepted from you - what would that mean?"

"I guess," I told her, "that it shows that you have a claim to me. Part of me is yours - part of my heart. You had it before Emily came - and she doesn't have your part - but she's got a part now too. I kind of like the ring idea - do you like it? I'll get a ring too, if you want."

"No. I think she's right. You don't need a ring - at least not right now. It would mess with your plan."

"Fuck my plan. This is different."

"There! Stop!"

"What?"

"I would love to have a ring from you. I will wear it proudly - and Emily should have one too."

"Will you help me pick them? I don't know what to do."

"We'll all go. We'll cause a stir at the jewelry store. It'll be a hoot. And then Emily and I will come home and tag-team fuck you."

"You're making me horny."

"We've been lying here, naked together, for a while now - and you just ate my pussy through two orgasms. I'm not sure you can get much hornier, horn-dog."

"That ring?"

"Yes?"

"It also means that - if any fucker tries to take you from me - he's gonna get a fucking mushroom bruise on his face - right before I knock his teeth out."

"So violent! How come I have to share you but you won't share me?"

"I share you with Reynolds. That's enough."

She leaned up and gave me a kiss, and said, "That was my doing, if you recall. I love our monthly staff meetings."

"I'm glad. I love you."

"Say that again."

"I love you, Maggie Jenkins."

"No Jenkins. Not anymore. I need a new name - or my old one back."

"We could get married," I offered.

She kissed me again, "Thank you for that. We'll talk to Emily but I think that should be her. If you're okay with me changing my last name to Fowler, I think that - and the ring - will be enough to tell anybody else that they're shit out of luck."

"They ARE shit out of luck, gorgeous. You're all mine," I told her, pulling her in for a hug and another kiss.

"Alright, lover," she said. "it's early. Tear this pussy up, then I'll switch the laundry, then I want to fall asleep with your fuck-monster buried in my twat ..."

"... and then?" I asked.

"In the morning," she said, in her best Eddie Murphy voice, "I'm makin' waffles. Right after you dump another load of fuck-sauce in my pussy."

The next morning, we woke up to the smell of bacon frying. I knew it wasn't Maggie - because her wonderful body was still mounted on my morning wood.

When I saw her eyes open, I rolled her to the mattress and fucked her hard until I flooded her pussy with spunk. She got at least one orgasm along the way - and another when my semen blasted her uterus.

I carried her to the bathroom - where we got cleaned up - and then we each went to get dressed, meeting Emily in the kitchen/breakroom.

~~~~

"Good morning, lovers," she smiled, as we entered, hand-in-hand. "Did you SLEEP well?"

"Wonderfully, little miss," Maggie reported, pulling her up for a hug. "Mr. Fowler tells me that we're going ring shopping."

"He did??" Emily cooed, smiling, and hugging her back.

"I told him, that - once we have our rings - he's liable to find a two-for-one flash-sale in the bedroom. You up for that?"

"Hmm," she said, quirking an eyebrow. "I've never tried that before."

Maggie laughed, "Girl. You were a virgin a couple weeks ago! There's a whole fucking world you haven't tried yet."

"Well, yeah. I guess," Emily admitted, laughing in spite of herself.

Maggie said, "We've got Chloe Martin the day after next - so let's wait on the rings until the weekend. I got a load out of him last night and another this morning - so he may need a little time to recharge.

"Recharge?" Emily grinned. "He's like the Energizer Bunny."

Maggie laughed, "I know - but let's wait. We need him to give Chloe and your mom a good time and then he starts through the cattle.

"Your mom's in the coffee club?" I asked my younger lover.

"Yeah," Emily replied, "I didn't know that either until Maggie and I were talking, yesterday."

"You okay with that?" I asked her.

"I mean, you're fucking everybody else's mom, you might as well fuck mine. Lord knows she could use a good lay. I have no clue what the fuck my father is doing. He's turning into a damned alcoholic or some shit."

"What did you find out? Your mom okay?" Maggie asked, laying a hand on her shoulder.

"I think so. I slept in her bed with her last night. She just wanted company. We talked 'til late. I'm glad I went over there. I probably need to spend at least a night a week with her - and that would give you a night here."

"I'll take the night - but I hope your mom can get over David. He's always been a bit of a dipstick. Sorry. I probably shouldn't say that about your dad."

"No. You're not wrong. Before, he only got stupid every once in a while."

"Wedding receptions?" Maggie asked, knowingly.

Emily thought about it for a minute and then said, "You know ... now that you mention it."

Maggie nodded and pulled her in for a hug. "Gotta keep him away from the sauce," she told her.

~~~~

The three of us ate the breakfast Emily had prepared and then Maggie gave us our itinerary for the day. We gave Mag hugs and headed to the truck.

Over the next two days, we got everything that had already been scheduled wrapped up. I called Maggie and asked her if she had any leads on some more jobs.

She checked with Reynolds and he said to drop over to the nursery and pick up some flowers to spruce up around the landscaping office. As we pulled in, I realized that - considering what the office was for - we weren't doing a very good job of showing off our skills around the place. As soon as I was done taking care of Mrs. Martin, we needed to get some ideas sketched out to run by the boss. We should probably check with Mr. Reynolds as well.

~~~ Week 7 - Hugo Martin (#12) ~~~

Chloe Martin was catwalk-model thin. I couldn't imagine what the woman ate to stay that tiny.

She was clothed when I entered Maggie's bedroom and we undressed one another an item at a time.

When the woman talked, she had a bit of an accent but I didn't know where it was from. Maggie told me, later, that it was French. Hugo didn't have an accent - and his left leg probably weighed more than his mother did.

She pulled my chin in for a kiss as she stroked my cock and massaged my balls.

"Your scrotum is fairly average but your penis? C'est magnifique!" she said.

I wasn't sure what that meant but she was doing a fine job of jerking me off - so I nodded and smiled.

She went with missionary. As I inserted my cock into her body, it distended her abdomen - like a mole tunneling across the front yard. It was like watching an X-ray of sex.

She grunted a little when my knob collided with her uterine wall because I was so busy watching the effect I was having on her physical form that I forgot that I was stuffing my prick into her.

I apologized, set the depth-gauge and started some nice, easy strokes. After a few times of thrusting into her, the novelty of watching her body change grew old - and I focused on my job.

I looked at her eyes and noticed her watching me and apologized. "It's alright," she said. "Your penis is very nice. You can take your hand away and speed up. You will not hurt me so badly that I will not recover. I would rather you fuck me with reckless abandon than to feel like you must hold something back. I want you to fill my withered hole with your viral seed."

The only thing I really got out of that monologue was that she thought she was old and unattractive. I stopped fucking her and spent some time adoring her body with my mouth.

I started with her lips, chin, and face - then moved to her neck & collarbone. From there I lavished kisses, nibbles, and some tender bites across her chest, breasts, areolas, and nipples. Her breasts were A-cups - and her areolas were small - but her nipples stood proudly - and I abused them until her fingers gripped my hair and pulled my lips back to her own.

"Yes! Yes! Now fuck me, sweet boy," she ordered.

I obliged her.

She held my face in her palms. I held her hips and drove into her - with the reckless abandon she had asked for. A few times she chuffed as I banged her too hard - but her praises had my balls churning. Her tight channel may not have been virginal - but it was hungry for what I was offering - and it was greedy. I was struggling with my little mental box - but held on until I finally felt her body start to tip over the edge of the chasm into a powerful release.

As her body tensed and her breath caught, I growled, drove in deeply, brushing her cervical wall, and pumped load after load into her.

"Putain!" she cursed, when her lungs regained enough air to vocalize.

Rather than kiss her - since she was still fighting to catch her breath - I went back to nibbling her nipples - but she grasped my face once more and pulled me back to her lips.

"Enough! You will kill me with pleasure!" she told me.

She laid my head under her chin and took gasping breaths until her breathing normalized once more.

She gave me another lusty kiss and told me to get dressed. She lay there - watching me - until Maggie stuck her head in the room to see how we were doing.

When she told her that I'd nearly fucked her to death, Maggie laughed, swatted me on the ass, and told me to go home.

~~~~

Emily made me strip so she could taste me when I came into the bedroom. She said Hugo's mom tasted "different" - more spicy than sweet. She abused my cock-head with that piercing again and I told her she owed me a throat-fuck as punitive damages. She laughed, laid on her back, and took 60 seconds of my testes banging into her nose before she tapped my leg that she needed to breathe.

I laid on the bed and let her ride my woody. I'd shot my load in Mrs. Martin and wouldn't be cumming again for a while - but Emily could get one or two climaxes before we shut off the light and called it a night.

~~~~

We spent the next day completely reworking the front of the landscaping office. Looking at the pictures - before and after - I couldn't believe we hadn't done something about that before.

Maggie said we got two appointments for quotes from people who drove by and saw the results - just by the end of the day. Hopefully we didn't lose too much business by taking so long to realize we had a problem that needed to be fixed.

~~~ Week 8 - Emily Kruger (#13) ~~~

Lena Kruger was every bit as cute as her daughter - it was easy to see where Emily got her good looks.

She had the same super-intelligent brown eyes as Emily - and the elfin face and stature.

"Wow," I told her. "You're hot."

She pulled her knuckles up to her face to hide from my intense stare and said, "You probably say that to all the women you're trying to bed."