Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Just the hot ones," I told her, matter-of-factly.

"I apologize," I said, "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Can we start again?"

"You're fine," she giggled. "Can I ...? Can I see it?"

I was naked in seconds. My cock was standing straight out - pointing at her like a compass.

"You're very ... confident," she giggled.

I wanted to tell her that was the same thing her daughter had said - but I figured that would be a bad idea. I'd made sure to wear the mask this time. Even though Lena was in the coffee club, she was a little different case since I was sharing my bed with her daughter.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked her.

"If I can touch it," she countered.

"You can do whatever you want, Beautiful. I would love the chance to be intimate with you but I'll take whatever you offer."

"You're quite the sweet-talker! You must be really horny."

"This thing doesn't do this for just anybody. I hate to call you cute because you have this strength in your eyes - but I just want to eat you up."

"Oh my! Well, Maggie says I can trust you - and that you know how to show a woman a good time. What do you want to do?"

"I want to kiss your lips, nibble your neck, suck your breasts, lick your slit & clit, tongue your snatch, and fuck your pussy. Preferably in that order."

"How long do you expect that to take?" she asked with a flicker of a grin.

"All night, if possible," I said. "You got anything else planned?"

She started laughing.

"Well," she said, finally. "We might as well see if your tongue can deliver what your mouth is selling."

She reached up for my face.

I grabbed her ass in my hands, picked her up, held her to my chest, and ravished her lips & mouth with my own.

After several minutes, she put her hands on my neck and pulled away, gasping.

"Fuck, son!"

"CAN and WILL," I told her.

"Stop!" she ordered, laughing. "Goddammit! You're gonna kill me! Let me catch my breath!"

I carried her to the bed, set her on the edge, and started removing her clothing. As each piece came off, I used my mouth on all of the newly-exposed skin - licking, nipping, and nibbling. Her breathing was still ragged - but she let me continue.

Her blouse came off and I adored her neck, collarbone, and shoulders. Her bra came off and I worshipped her breasts - duplicates of Emily's - and just as taut. I nibbled those stiff nipples - and then sucked them until she shoved me away - at which point I dove into her navel. When she pushed me from there, I nibbled my way to her mons, removing her shorts - and then her lace panties - just before I arrived at her neatly trimmed landing-strip.

"Nice!" I said, heading south.

She giggled.

I slowed down a little when I got to her naughty bits. I gave each one the attention it needed - and a little more when she responded positively - and then circled back to keep the stimulation amped-up. Her breathing was becoming ragged again.

I licked up & down her slit, tongued her fuck-hole, inserted a finger, and worked her over. Her fingers laced into my hair.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Augie! Yes!" she moaned.

When she was ready for the main event, I wiped my face on the bedsheets and scooted forward to kiss her mouth as I nudged my prick into her holy place.

I looked into her eyes, as our lips dueled, waiting for her assent.

She took my face in her hands, once more, and said, "Do it. Slowly at first please. It's been a while."

When the head finally forced it's way in, she cussed like a sailor. I waited until the storm passed.

Halfway in, she fidgeted and I paused again, waiting.

By the time I bottomed out, she had all but an inch or two inside of her. If her daughter's pussy was going to turn out like this, that was a really good thing.

"Damn! Beautiful. That's a hell of a pussy you've got!"

"Your cock's already inside of me, you can stop trying to sweet-talk me," she giggled.

"I told you. I haven't been sweet-talking you. Have you looked in the mirror?"

"Enough," she said, "use your mouth for something else and let's see what you can do with that anaconda of yours."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said, kissing her hard - and fucking her harder.

Her hands went to my neck once more and she held on - allowing me another kiss every now and then - as I pounded her through two orgasms before I slowed down again.

"You done?" she asked. "I thought I'd feel you cum."

"Just waiting for you to catch up. Let me know when you're ready to fuck."

"What the hell? What was the rest of that?! Foreplay?!"

I just laughed.

"Goddamn, son! I've already cum twice."

"I know. You should get at least one more or the boss will cut my pay."

"Fuck! Gimme a sec!" she said, finally giggling again.

She reached down and palmed my ball-sac (checking to see if they were still full), looked into my eyes and said, "I'll be damned! Three orgasms, huh? Okay, man-boy. Let's see what you've got."

I'd been wanting to throw Emily against the wall and bang the fuck out of her - but her pussy wasn't really deep enough for that. Her mom's pussy, on the other hand ...

I pulled her to my chest, stood up, carried her to an empty part of the wall, raised her hands above her head (until she was suspended in mid-air), leaned my chest against those perfect breasts, pressed my lips to hers, and started pumping my cock into her - like the piston on a steam-engine.

I stopped the kiss after the first few thrusts because she was already gasping for air. I nibbled at her ears and the sides of her neck as she thrashed back & forth as I punished her pussy with my fuck-stick.

"God! Fuck! Ing! Damn!" she cursed as I pounded into her.

She was losing consciousness - and kind of flopping around like a rag-doll - but her pussy was just starting to thrum - so I kept after it.

Her arms weren't holding her up anymore. I picked her up, carried her to the bed, laid her on it - with her ass hanging off the edge - and went back to fucking her pussy. Almost immediately, her channel clenched down on my cock, her pussy squirted me a little, and I started pouring my load of awesome sauce into her - one blast at a time.

Emily's mom opened her eyes looked to my left and said, "Holy shit, Mags! I died. The devil looked at me, laughed, and said I hadn't been punished enough - and he sent me back."

Maggie laughed.

"So you wanna go again?" I asked.

"Christ on a cracker!" she exclaimed. "Maggie. Is this boy snorting Viagra?!"

I picked her up and held her in my arms - still mounted on my cock.

"Easy, son! I think you broke my pussy."

I scooped her tiny little butt - just like Emily's - into my arms - lifting her free of my phallus, turned us around, hopped onto the bed, and set her in my lap, holding her close.

"Damn, donkey-boy! You carry me around like I don't weigh anything at all!"

I laughed, and asked, "You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah," she replied, "probably need a wheelchair for a couple days - but I'm sure I can find a nursing home that offers physical therapy."

"Why do you all think you're old and dying? You have the most amazing pussies and half of you are fucking swimsuit models."

"Does he always talk like this?" she asked Maggie.

"Yeah. Especially if he thinks you'll let him shove that donkey-dick back inside you at some point."

"Ask me next week," Emily's mom laughed, "I'm gonna be sore as hell tomorrow!"

"Alright, Augie," Maggie told me, "give Lena a goodnight kiss - and compliment her - and then get your ass home."

"Miss Lena. Beautiful lady. You have an amazing pussy, you're hotter than fuck, and I could get lost in those eyes. I hope I can spend time again with you soon."

Emily's mom took my face in her hands again, "You're a silver-tongued devil - with a donkey dick. I'll see what I can do to find you three scalps so you can try to fuck me to death again."

I pressed my lips to hers, softly, and she pulled me in to make it a nut-wrencher.

"Go, stud! Thank you. I haven't felt this amazing in years."

I stood up, hugged her close one more time, turned, and set her on the bed. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to dress - leaving the two of them to talk.

On the way home, I wondered what Emily would do. Almost as soon as I was in the door, she wanted to taste her mom on me. I didn't know if it was weird or not - but my cock was immediately rock-hard - even before she teased her tongue & piercing around my knob.

I stripped, pulled her clothes off of her, threw her onto the bed, and climbed between her knees to rub the head of my dick against her entrance. I gave a little push and was inside of her in seconds.

As I slid my fuck-meat in & out of her tight pussy - so similar to the one I'd just fucked - I told her about my time with her mother.

She was starting her second orgasm - her pussy gripping at me - and I was thinking about fucking the mother and the daughter back-to-back. I got a little too carried away - and - without realizing I was even approaching another climax - I nutted in her. It wasn't a massive load - but that was my first time going two-in-a-row like that.

~~~ Chaps ~~~

Emily & I pulled up to Elena Moretti's and started getting out the tools we'd need to maintain her yard.

We'd worked for probably an hour before she came out of the side-door on the garage wearing a jaw-dropping yellow bikini - and black leather chaps.

When she was close enough, Emily called out, "Thank God you're here. He can't even focus on his work. He's useless. He's been dreaming about this since you agreed to it and he's had a permanent hard-on for the last two days."

She frowned at me and then looked back at Emily, smiling widely. She said, "Just like a man - only thinks with his little head."

Turning to me, she said, "Let's go, Little Head. If you're gonna leave all the work out here for her, you might as well come help me with the bike."

She led me through the garage, inside, and through the kitchen, to a small bathroom - where she had me clean my hands & face - then we went back to the garage. It was the cleanest garage I'd ever seen. There was a rag-top in one bay - and the Harley in the other. The bike was sitting on a large stand.

She had me undress and then lay on the bike - from just below the handlebars. My ass was on the seat and my feet were off the back.

Once I was in place, she grabbed the handlebar, stepped on the peg, threw her leg up over me, and straddled me. My prick ached. Emily wasn't wrong; I'd been hard for days - just imagining this. Mrs. Moretti pulled the bright yellow bikini bottoms to the side, and slid her amazing pussy down onto my stiff rod.

When she had settled onto my lap, she said, "Is this what you wanted, young man?"

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned.

"Good. Grab hold of my hips. I'm ready to ride."

I started with my hands on her hips but switched to cupping her ass-cheeks. I had no clue how old she was - but she had the tightest ass I've ever held.

I'd been worried that - not hanging onto the bike - I'd lose my balance and slide off - but she kept me centered as she rode me like I was a railroad-crossing - all bumps & bounces.

Normally, when I'm poking my pecker into somebody's pussy, they are the ones who make all of the sounds; this time, it was all me. She was enjoying it - I have no doubt. Her pussy muscles were wringing my cock like it was a wet washcloth. I was panting & moaning and calling out to Jesus.

She wasn't just fucking me - she was making circles - forwards & backwards - and up & down - like a Ferris wheel - fucking my cock into her glorious gash, grinding it forward until it mashed against her front, and then dragging it up & out - before tilting back - with just the head inside - then pistoning it back in again.

I realized I was squeezing the hell out of her ass and looked up at her eyes to see if I was hurting her.

"Keep holding, Augie. Like last time. I'll tell you when to cum."

I nodded - and started digging Pandora's Box out. I shoved my climax inside and stood on the lid.

She reversed the Ferris wheel and all of the stimulation moved to different parts of me - it was like an extended electric tingle all over. Now she tilted forward, dragged the head of my cock along the wall of her vagina - behind her mons - bumping, brushing, and bending - stimulating the top of my knob - then leaned back - and dragged the underside of my cock-head along her other muscular wall - hovered with the head held snuggly just inside the entrance to her secret place - and then drove it back inside again.

I groaned and - when she heard me - it was like I'd fired off a starter's pistol - the real race began. The Ferris wheel was flying and I felt like I was going to be flung to my death. I was helpless as she ground my cock against every wall, and every muscle, within her mind-blowing channel.

I lost my grip on her ass and she stopped riding long enough to wrap my fingers around the handlebar grips - then she placed her fingers over mine - to hold them in place - and went back to fucking me to death.

My mind trailed off. I thought of all of those times that I'd pounded a pussy until the woman passed out. Mrs. Moretti was doing that to me.

She pushed down onto my meat-stick until my cock-head rubbed against her cervix - and then gyrated in big circles - rubbing my knob against her womb like she was painting the walls.

I was still standing on Pandora's Box - but the thing was jumping around like a rodeo bull.

Her pussy pulled off of me - the entire length of my cock was cold - and then she rammed it back into her warm, cuddly cunt. Again. And, again.

I felt my eyes rolling back into my head and I heard her whisper into my ear, "Cum, Augie. Fill my pussy."

Pandora's box exploded.

The shock to my system was so abrupt that my eyes shot open. I was looking directly into my lover's eyes as they ignited in lust. I swear her fucking pussy started vibrating. My sperm-spigot was mashed up against her cervix and - when my seed shot out of my cock - it sprayed & splattered everywhere at once - painting her pussy in spunk.

She released my hand, captured my face in her palms, and kissed the loving hell out of me. I passed out.

~~~~

I'm not sure how long we fucked but - when I finally woke up - it was almost lunchtime. I was clothed and lying in the grass, under a shade tree. Mr. Reynolds was helping Emily put the tools in the truck.

His first words were, "Well, good morning, Sunshine. I was gonna dock your pay but Mrs. Moretti says she's actually giving you two a bonus for the day. She also sent Maggie two more yardwork customers. If we keep adding those, we may need to spin that venture off as well."

I was staring at him like I wasn't sure what his name was.

"You feel like eating? - or you want me to just have Emily dump you off at the house and work the rest of the day by herself?"

I got halfway to my feet before I fell over.

The two of them started laughing.

"I'm fine," I said. "I just lost my balance."

They laughed even harder - and Emily came over to steady me.

I whispered, "Now I think I know how your mom felt."

Mr. Reynolds wasn't supposed to be able to hear that but, apparently, I still wasn't quite all there.

The two of them laughed and giggled as they drunk-walked my ass to the truck - where they put me in the passenger seat. Emily went around and climbed behind the wheel.

I felt a little better after getting some food in my stomach - although I didn't eat half as much as usual - and I somewhat contributed to the work effort for the rest of the day.

When we got home, Emily undressed me, showered me, and put me to bed.

When I woke up - early the next morning - to go to the bathroom, there were two take-out containers in the trashcan - and the kitchen smelled like tacos - so I guess Emily & Maggie must've had dinner together after I passed out for the night.

~~~~

Emily and I headed out to survey the two new lawn jobs that Mrs. Moretti had sent us.

We went through things the same way we had with her - we wrote down the list of what they wanted done, performed it (for free) the first time, checking to see if the quality was what they were expecting, and then delivered the quote. I had expected them to at least look at it - but they signed it and handed it back quickly enough that I was sure they hadn't. Whatever. People with money. My favorite kinds of clients.

We did the first one in the morning and the second one in the afternoon - and headed back to the house to shower. Emily was going to her mom's for the night - and I had a date with Maggie.

She was wanting to go see some new rom-com - which I really couldn't have cared much less about - but - I will say - I was looking forward to a nice "romp in the hay" when we got home.

As soon as she was off work, we grabbed a fast-food burger and then headed to the theatre to gorge ourselves on popcorn and Slushies.

I survived the movie, hit the restroom on the way out (to deal with the three Slushie refills I'd had), and then we held hands in the car as I headed home.

We were sitting at the traffic light - waiting for it to clear - when both of our phones pinged at the same time. The message was from Emily. It said, simply, "help".

~~~ A Wrinkle ~~~

Maggie gave me directions and I broke several laws.

We pulled up to the house to find Emily, her mom, and some guy standing in the front yard - obviously arguing. Emily appeared to be trying to play referee.

"David's drunk," Maggie said as she opened the door - before I even had the car in park.

By the time I was out of the vehicle - and moving up the sidewalk - she had inserted herself between Emily's parents - moving Emily out of the way.

"David!" Maggie yelled. "Go home and sleep it off."

"This is my home," he yelled.

"Did you sleep here last night?"

"What? No. Been at Johnny's."

"Then go to Johnny's and sober up. You can come back and talk when you're not wasted."

"I not ... I'm ... not waste ... waste ... I'm not drunk."

"Whatever. Go get some sleep. Come back tomorrow."

"Fuck you! Fuckin' high & mighty bitch. Fuckin' thumb your nose at me in school but now you'll fuck anything. Where's your husband, whore?"

Maggie was clenching her fists and I moved to put myself between them. She wrapped her arms around my waist and started sobbing into the back of my shirt.

"You fuckin' the whore, little cub?" he asked me.

"You fuckin' babies now, Mag? The men don't want you no more?"

"You should go," I told him. "Get some sleep and come back."

"Fuck you. This is my house."

"Emily," I said, "Call 9-1-1."

"How you know my daughter? You fuckin' her too?"

"Yup," I told him. "I fuck her so hard she can't walk."

"She's my girl."

"She's 18. She's a grown woman. She can do what she wants and there ain't shit you can say about it."

"She's a kid. My kid. And I'm telling you to stay the fuck away from her."

He pulled a 22-calibre pistol out of his coat pocket and held it in his shaky hand.

"Now," he said, "you and the whore get your fuckin' asses back in the car and leave us be."

I glanced over at Emily, she was holding her phone, shaking her head no.

I looked at her mother - who was staring at the ground. "Mrs. Kruger", I called.

She looked up at me.

There was a bruise below her right eye.

I spun back to Emily's dad and said, "You do that?"

"Fuck you," he spat, raising his gun unsteadily.

I took one long stride forward - balling my hand up into a fist as it trailed behind my body. Once I was within striking distance, I flung my fist at his face - hitting him squarely in the middle of the forehead.

I heard a car door and looked up to see two officers exit their squad car, unholster their service revolvers, and head our way.