Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the ground where David Kruger lay, unconscious, still holding his pistol. I took a step back and raised my hands above my head.

~~~~

After the paddy wagon had left with her dad - and we had all given our statements - the officers finished their paperwork - and got back in their vehicle.

Emily had gone in the house - to help her mom pack an overnight bag - and they were coming out to join us. We were probably going to end up at Maggie's for the night.

"Augie?" Mrs. Kruger asked.

I opened my arms to her and she stepped into my embrace, wrapping hers around my middle. "It's Sam, actually. Augie's just to try to keep the whole world from knowing my little secret."

"Little?" she laughed.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Never been better," she said, wincing.

I leaned down, scooped her up in my arms, and held her close. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"Are you really fucking my daughter?"

I saw no reason to lie to her. I said, "Every chance I can get."

Turning to Emily, she asked, "Is he the one you've crushed on for years?"

Emily replied, "This would be a little awkward, right now, if he wasn't - but - yes - he's the one."

"And you know about his little ..?" She realized what she'd said and started laughing.

"Yes, mom," Emily assured her.

"How does it work ...? How do you ...?"

"Did you enjoy your time with him?" she asked her mother.

Lena Kruger looked at me - into my eyes - and then back to her daughter, "My God, yes!"

"Maggie shares him too. She actually started this. I just kind of butted in line."

Emily's mom looked over at Maggie and then back to her daughter again, "... but ..."

"Let's go to Maggie's. You could probably use a little drink ..."

"I'm not drinking."

"Fine! We'll have Sam fuck you senseless and you'll feel better in the morning. I always do."

"Me too," Maggie laughed.

"Shit!" Emily gasped.

"What?!" her mom asked.

"Maggie's date!" she replied.

"It's alright," Maggie told her.

"No. It is not. You share him enough already. Can mom & I stay at your house tonight? I don't think ..."

"Yes - and no - you should not stay here - not that they're going to let him out any time soon - but - no."

She dug in her purse and handed a key to Emily, saying, "Make yourselves at home. Lena - if you change your mind - you know where the good stuff is."

I set Emily's mom back on the ground, grabbed her face for kisses - one on the lips - and one on her bruise.

She groped my cock and said, "Fuck her like you did me, stud."

Turning to her friend, she said, "Thanks, Mags. Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Maggie laughed and held out her hand to me - splaying her fingers. I laced mine through hers, stole a kiss, and led her to the car.

We drove to the office and came in through the back.

In my room, we kissed as we undressed - only breaking the lip-lock when we absolutely had to - and returning to it as soon as we could.

Once she was naked, I picked her up, carried her to the wall, and pressed her against it - trapping her body between me and the bulkhead.

She smiled at me and kissed me like she wanted my cock.

I scooped my elbows under her knees, spreading her wide, and held onto her thighs as I stuffed my cock as far up - into her beautiful, tenacious pussy as it would go.

I dug out Pandora's Box and shoved my climax inside.

I kissed her hard and fucked her harder - slamming my rod into her - banging against her cervix. She grunted as I drove the air from her, gasped for breath, and held onto my neck as I pounded into her.

With her second orgasm, she squirted onto me and she rag-dolled. I drove into her a few more times and then carried her to the bed, laying her down, and holding her ankles in the air.

I pressed the head of my cock against the entrance to her womb until my dick was peeking inside. I stroked out - back in - and pressed again. I worked her until I was fully seated inside of her - then I circled the knob around and teased until I was easily moving in & out.

I grabbed behind her knees, spread her open, and started fucking all the way into her - slapping my ball-sac against her taint on every thrust - the sound echoing around the room.

She lay, moaning, as I fucked her and fucked her.

When at last, her body tensed - and her tunnel tremored - I speared my sperm-spigot into her womb-gate, teased open the lid on Pandora's Box - and let chaos reign.

As I felt the first fiery blast leave my cock and spray into my lover, her eyes shot open, and she gasped, "Oh, shit!"