All Comments on 'Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 01'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk99 months ago

I really can't wait for the reveal of how many he knocks up and the town finds out he's a mother fucker MVP

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

I love this spin on 'high-school revenge' - most excellent tale and quite hot, AF.

gunmakergunmaker9 months ago

I just found your work on here and I have to say I enjoy it so far. I intend to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry. I got to 13" dick and stopped reading so i don't know whether the story was good or bad.

If you want to write a story at least make it realistic

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

To Anonymous from 7 hours ago.

You do know this is fantasy right? As absurd as a 13" cock is, it's still just fantasy land and reading. Take a Valium and chill!

To Tramps, loving the story so far. This would be sheer paradise for any Hugh school grad lol!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, no. Was done at 13 inch cock. Despite what porn, both film and written tell us, 5 is the average, and the actual world record, myths about John Holmes and Long Dong Silver aside, is 13 inches. Congratulations, your main character is not 'a little above average, he tied the world record. SMH. As the previous anon said, at least try to make it semi-realistic. No rating because I stopped reading.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The only thing more absurd than a 13" dick is a pussy deep enough to take it.

Please, stretchingly realistic is big enough, unless you meant this to be satire and it's miscategorized.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny9 months ago

Good flow. A little above national standards. I know that was important for the story but still who has a cock 13" long. Does he become a father. More stories about him and his harem. He still has most of his list to complete. Let's hear about it.

normyguynormyguy9 months ago

I enjoy it! Good read. Keep it going. Thanks! Jeff

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to have fucked this many different women especially safe ones as they are depicted. I have enjoyed one experience where she was blindfolded while her husband and i enjoyed her. Unforgettable .

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Stopped at 13 inch cock! Grow the fuck up. Two stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ridiculous!

trousersnaketrousersnake9 months ago

Well it's not subtle but it's a lot of fun and I like the idea of a Fuck-it list. Some more detail of each encounter would have made it more erotic and maybe some more chapters? If the sister found out.....

Will enjoy reading more of your stories. Just found you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Look up the definition of a paragraph. It actually is possible to have more than one sentence in a paragraph.

DquiotiDquioti8 months ago

Funny how so many are hung up on some of the more unbelievable aspects of this STORY but fine with others. Keep up the good work, you paint a great picture and likable characters. Fingers-crossed you reach your goal.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bullshit, not even fantasy. 13 cock ruined a poor story

Lee2012Lee20128 months ago

Now that is what you call plowing the fields and plsnting seeds. Great story free humor of which I loved. 5*

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

An unbelievable plot but interesting. Does cock size really matter,? Not in fiction! This is any studs delight, but it's still fiction. The sex scenes are shot and shorter, but with the supposed number we are looking at in this story, it would be a dictionary. Writing could have been better with more detail, but . . .

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

As soon as I read 13" cock I stopped. Get real! I didn't think it would be fair to rate with stars since I didn't read the story so I'll be looking for a different author

DwarfLord50DwarfLord504 months ago

Ok, I agree that the 13 inches is unrealistic, and uncomfortable for many women. In my head, I’m just adjusting it in my mind to a more reasonable size. Enjoying the premise and characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Creative story line that is nicely executed.. ignore the ignorant comments about 13”. It is a fantasy story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Laughed throughout the entire chapter.

Thanks, 5 stars

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy20 days ago

As others have commented this is a STORY not a HISTORY! It's fiction! So, you may have exaggerated his cock size, so what? It made the story more fun to read. Which, it was by the way. 5 Stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...