Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 02

Story Info
Most people have a bucket list; I have a fuck It list.
12.1k words
4.79
38.8k
77

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This is a work of fiction that portrays people engaging in sex and sex-play. The characters are of legal age to consent (over 18 years of age). If you're not, come back later.

~~~~~

~~~ Plans & Precautions ~~~

I'd had a busy day of landscaping and I was wiped out. I kicked my boots off in the mudroom and threw my soiled clothing at the hamper.

I needed a shower - but I collapsed onto my bed with a moan.

I don't know how long I slept but, the next thing I knew, Maggie was waking me up with kisses. I started to grab her chin to pull her in for more - and noticed how filthy my hands were.

"Come on, dear boy," she coaxed, "get in the shower and I'll get you clean - and then you can reciprocate by getting dirty with me."

Her wickedly delicious smile was enough to get me onto my feet and moving. She had either already removed my underwear - or I had been more tired than I'd thought - because I didn't know where they'd gone.

She had the water temperature set already and was bending over to get the rest of her office clothes off. I started to grab her ass - and then (seeing my hands) remembered why I was getting into the shower.

The warm water felt amazing. I think I may have fallen asleep again - either before my lover started scrubbing me - or while - or both. I was really tired!

"Scrub your hair - that will help clean your fingers and nails," she instructed.

She swatted me on the ass.

"You still have soap in your hair, get it rinsed out. I may have to wait to fuck you until tomorrow, if you're this tired," she complained.

"The Methodist churchyard is bigger than I expected. I may be two more days at this job."

"We may need to talk to Mr. Reynolds," she said, "and get you some help. I can't have my favorite little fucker too tired to service me."

I chuckled at her - and then coughed as she stroked my sudsy cock & balls. I was pretty sure she was doing more playing than cleaning - but - up 'til now - I'd been too sleepy to notice.

Once I was fully clean, she raised my stiff rod - and lowered her face to meet it halfway. She stuffed the head as far into her mouth as it would go - and rapidly jacked my cock - while sucking my fuck-knob.

The sleepy fog cleared from my brain, and I groaned.

I bent down, scooped her up, and carried her to the bed.

She gasped as I lifted her off her feet - and then giggled as I tossed her onto the bed and crawled up her body, growling with lusty desire.

I kissed and licked her bare quim, her navel - and each breast - before arriving at her waiting mouth.

I was already aching with desire to be, once more, fully sheathed inside of this voracious woman. I nudged the head of my cock against her opening, and she nodded. Her breath caught a little as I slid it home. As usual, I had to give her time to relax before I squeezed it through that last harsh tightness.

"God - fucking - damn!" she gasped. "Every time! It's like losing my virginity all over again. Every. Fucking. Time."

She stole a kiss and reached down to grope my ass - which meant she was ready to get to fuckin'.

I kept my strokes small until that last tightness loosened - then I lengthened my pistoning until I was almost fully driving my pole in & out of her silky tightness.

She was pinching her nipples and mauling her beautiful breasts with her fists, palms, and fingers. I swear my cock got bigger, just watching her touch herself.

She looked up at me, saw me watching her, and lifted each nipple up to my mouth. I sucked on it, hard, until she squirmed and pulled it away again.

"Fuck! That makes my pussy itch!" she complained. "Fuck me harder."

I already had a pretty good pace going - but I sped it up a notch. That seemed to do the trick. She was wriggling and writhing - and her vaginal muscles were grinding the hell out of my cock.

"Where do you want it?" I asked her, referring to my seed.

"In my womb, lover," she cooed. "See if you can knock this old woman up."

I pushed into her a half-dozen more times and the dam burst - and my cock belched load after load of semen into my sexy partner.

I rolled to my back and pulled her on top of me so that we could chat.

"You spending the night?" I asked.

"I need to run home soon," she said, not seeming excited about the idea. "Brian is heading to college."

"Already?"

"He's got a golf scholarship and they want them practicing," she said. "His father has finally signed the divorce papers and moved out. That means I have the house to myself."

I quirked an eyebrow at her and she giggled.

"Yes. We can start fucking in my bed again. Actually," she said, "that's what I came in here to talk to you about."

"You didn't just want me for my body?" I asked.

She laughed and gave me a kiss.

"I always want that - but you have this stupid bucket-list that I need to help you clear off before I can have you to myself - well - and the dozen girls in the coffee club who have decided to help me pimp you out."

I kissed her warmly.

"You know - don't you - that you could end this quest right now and the twelve of us would happily keep your balls drained for the rest of your life?"

I thought about it for a bit, "Should I just end this?"

She interrupted my thoughts.

"You know, I've probably fucked that many men in my husband's bed over the last few years," she admitted. "I don't know why I'm denying you."

"Thank you," I told her. "It does seem a little petty now."

"But look at how many moms you've made happy," she reminded me. "I know the girls in the coffee club can't stop talking about their time with you. I'm just being selfish."

"You've actually made this whole, crazy scheme possible," I told her, "you have a little right to be selfish."

She laughed and said, "... but I do love the stories - both hearing you talk about your time with them - and listening to them gush about how you fucked the life out of them. It makes my pussy hungry for more of you."

"... and you'll have it, Beautiful," I said, kissing her again.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "You get to me every time. My pussy's still trembling from the pounding you gave it and it already wants more."

I started to kiss her again and she put her hands up to stop me.

"Hold on, now, let me finish what I was saying."

"Okay."

"My girls aren't going to tell where your place is or - as more of them figure out your identity - who you are. Like I said, they've bought into this little pyramid scheme and they don't want to lose their cut."

She reached down and groped my ball-sac to emphasize her point.

"... but it's not going to be a good idea - as we move into the list of moms who will be a 'one & done' - for them to figure out who you are, based on where they meet you to get their bell rung. I'm thinking we'll use my house for that - with at least one exception."

"One exception?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "You've got a mom on your list that is notorious for smelling like she hasn't bathed."

My mind, absolutely, went sideways. I hadn't even thought about having to fuck ugly or stinky moms.

"My plan is to get you a hotel room. You'll wear two condoms - just to be safe - and you'll shower off as soon as you're finished.

Maggie looked down at her stomach.

"Your cock just wilted like a funeral flower in the sun. You having second thoughts?" she asked, giggling.

"Maybe," I admitted, sheepishly.

"The girls voted to get the nasty ones out of the way early - and then save the dessert for last," she told me.

"How many bad ones are we talking about?"

"At this point, I only know of the one. What are you thinking?" she inquired.

"Let's hold on Mrs. Stinky for now," I told her. "As we work through the list, if we find out there's going to be a bunch of these, maybe I'll need to alter my plan."

Maggie laughed and then - seeing my face - apologized.

"I'm sorry, baby," she said, still trying to hold her mirth in, "your face is just too funny - realizing that you're not going to spend all of your time fucking runway models. You're gonna have a good share of ... ah ... full-figured moms in there too," she warned me.

I nodded and said, "I've had fun so far."

"My girls stay pretty active. Maria is the curviest you've seen so far. There will be more - bigger - with more curves."

That didn't bother me - I just nodded. She was being cautious - but I was pretty sure we'd be okay. Although - the smelly mom had me reconsidering things a little.

"Let me think about Mrs. Stinky," I told her. "You said you had a couple more moms from the Coffee Club?"

"Yeah. I told you two more - but I wasn't counting Chloe & Lena - because they had quit coming - but - well - they've heard the stories - and they want in. They offered to share their turn - but we decided to give them each their own session."

"Session?" I asked, smirking.

"Yeah," my lover said, laughingly, "You're like a self-help guru or something."

"When is my next 'session'?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night. Heather Fosdick. Can you get to my house without driving the landscaping truck? That's going to be a bit of a give-away. We could do the next couple ladies here - if you need more time to figure out a different ride."

"I'll run by mom's house and grab my old bike. I can cut down through some alleys to get back and forth - that will keep anybody in a car from tracking me too closely - or trying to trail me."

"That'll work," she said.

She gave me a lusty kiss and rolled off of my body - my slick cock squelching as it came out of her pussy.

"God, I love that cock!" she cooed, leaning down to kiss, lick, and suck it - cleaning most of her juices from my member.

I pulled her pretty face up for another kiss. She let me have a couple and then excused herself before we wound up going another round.

She grabbed her clothes from the bathroom, got dressed, and leaned over the bed to give me one more little peck - before pulling the cover over my nakedness and shutting off the light on her way out the door.

I was asleep before she got to her car.

~~~ Week 6 - Daniel Fosdick (#9) ~~~

I unloaded the bicycle from the truck and rolled it into one of the garden sheds - so that it wouldn't be visible to anybody driving by.

I was pretty worn out - but not as bad as the day before. I grabbed a shower and changed into clothes that would be easy to peel off - for my time with Danny Fosdick's mom - and then throw back on to come back here to rest for another day at the Methodist Church.

I'd caught Delilah Sampson driving by, checking out either my efforts - or my ass - several times while I'd been working on the landscaping for the church. I wasn't sure how observant her husband was - but I thought she was being a little too obvious about it.

Maggie had agreed to let Delilah have a second 'session' - as a reward for the big landscaping job.

I was already kind of looking forward to fucking her again - with or without the restraints. Her very vocal feedback - during our time together had been a big turn-on for me. It didn't hurt that she was hot enough to be in Playboy either.

My cock was already growing - in anticipation of fucking another of my classmate's moms - and it was making the bike ride a challenge.

When I walked in the back door of the Jenkins home, Maggie met me with a kiss - and a grope.

"Uh ... Augie," she said, remembering my 'stage name', "I think you probably know already - but take it easy on her. Most of these women haven't had another man since they married - and you're - well - you're a handful."

She gave me another peck, handed me the Turtles mask, and pointed me to her bedroom.

The door was closed so I eased it open and slipped in quietly.

There was a woman lying in the middle of the bed - with the covers pulled up to her chin. She had the brightest flame-red hair I'd ever seen. Danny had brown hair - so I was a little caught off-guard.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she replied, quietly. "I'm a little shy."

"That's fine," I replied, "we can lay together and get to know each other a little, if you'd like. Are you naked?"

She nodded.

"Is it okay if I take my clothes off?"

She nodded again - her eyes going to the tent in my pants.

Those eyes remained fixed on my groin as I removed all of my clothes. When my cock finally came into view, her breath caught in her throat.

I looked at her. Her gaze had moved to my face.

"Hi," I said, smiling. I hoped my face didn't look scary-horny.

"Hi," she said, again, smiling tentatively.

"Can I join you?"

She nodded, but said, "Can we keep the covers on?"

I stopped at the edge of the bed - still looking into her eyes - which were emerald green - and said, "We can do whatever makes you most comfortable."

She reached over to the edge of the coverlet nearest to me and pulled it down, slightly, inviting me in - but keeping her body hidden. I slipped in and pulled the blanket up - like she had hers.

She rolled - to face me - but kept every part of her nakedness below her neck out of sight. The fingers and palm of her right hand searched across my chest, down my stomach, across my abs, felt around the peach-fuzz of my pubic-hair (that was growing back after my last shave), along my inner thigh, and - finally - up & down my shaft.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "The others took this?"

I nodded and said, "Most of it at least - again - whatever works for you."

She nodded.

"Can I touch you?" I asked.

She nodded once more - and rolled onto her back.

I rolled to my right and used my non-dominant hand to explore her body. She wriggled and, once, giggled - but was quiet otherwise. When I was done, she turned to look at me once more.

"Could I taste you?" I asked her.

"My lips?" she inquired.

"I can start with the ones I can see - if that's alright," I offered, smiling.

She nodded - so I scooted closer.

She held the blankets so that I wouldn't 'accidentally' be able to sneak a peek between our bodies.

It took a couple seconds but - once she loosened up a little - she was an energetic kisser. That was a good sign. We started with simple kisses and then worked a little tongue into the mix. Soon, we were both panting.

"God! You're making me horny," she complained.

"Can I taste your other lips now?"

She looked down - and then back at me, "Under the covers?"

I nodded to her.

She nodded back.

She held the blankets to her chin as I slid myself underneath - and then made my way to the space between her knees. I closed my eyes so I would intentionally focus on my other senses - and not keep trying to sneak a peek.

I used my right thumb to geo-locate her mommy parts and then grabbed her ass-cheeks in my palms and got to work. I followed the training Maggie had given me - teasing the clitoral hood - but leaving the sensitive nubbin alone - as I teased, tasted, and tongued the rest of her. I focused on her slit - from top to bottom - and the mouth of her vagina - but not penetrating too far at this point.

She was writhing and moaning. When I found something she liked, I made a mental note and circled back to stimulate that spot again every so often. I felt a hand on the back of my head - fingers twining into my hair. She pulled my face in tighter - gasping and moaning.

"Christ! Fuck! Yes! Oh! Please - yes!"

Her slit & pussy were lubricating fiercely at this point and it was all I could do to keep up - like an ice cream cone melting on a sunny day.

I licked up her slit and flicked her clit - and then sucked on it for a half-second. Her stomach muscles clenched and her whole body shook. I worked my way south again and tongued around her fuck-hole - sliding a finger - and then a second in. We were getting close.

I worked my way north again and she was already cussing before I abused her clit once more - pulling my head in tighter as I sucked it a second time - holding me in place for two seconds - before shoving my head back as her body tensed and she squirted a little.

I went to work on cleaning things up - and then licked all around her vulva again - slipping another finger into her tight channel.

I wiped my face on the sheet beneath me and started working my way up Heather Fosdick's slender body - nibbling on her trimmed mons, tonguing her belly-button - and sucking her breasts like a hungry infant.

She kept the blankets held tight - but loudly praised my work - gasping, cussing, and asking for more. Her C-cup breasts were delightful - and my stimulation of her tits, areolas, and nipples had her begging for us to move to the next level.

I slipped my head out from under the covers and started kissing her face - focusing on her lips & mouth - but touching everywhere - and returning to the places that elicited the biggest response.

I kissed her hard and prodded the head of my cock into the entrance to her holy place - easing off on the pressure until her body told me I could continue.

In a few minutes, I was brushing her womb with my head - and slowly started stroking my meat-pole in & out of her.

"Is that all of it?!" she gasped.

"Not quite," I said, smiling.

"How much more is there?" she asked.

"Probably half," I replied.

"You've got to be shitting me!" she exclaimed.

All the shyness suddenly disappeared and she threw back the covers to look at my cock - buried inside of her. She could feel it bumping her womb - and yet there was still enough visible that she could wrap her hand around it - and she did.

I looked down at her hand - finally getting a glimpse of her mons. Her trimmed pubic mound was as bright red as the hair on her head - which I had expected.

"Holy shit! Maggie took that entire monster?!" she asked, incredulously.

"I think she said a few inches were inside of her cervix," I admitted.

"I'll bet," she gasped, "I'd love to be able to take it all - but that's not happening - I'm about to pass out as it is."

"I usually turn the light off for sex - or hide under the covers," she admitted, "but - since I've already thrown them off, let's see what you can do with that beast."

I took her face in the palms of my hands, kissed her softly - but firmly - and started working my cock in & out of her. I let her breathe after a couple strokes but kept our foreheads pressed together.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"It's fabulous," she said. "Thank you for being gentle."

I kissed her lips again and pressed our foreheads together once more as I slid in & out of her tight channel - trying to avoid banging against her cervix.

"I wish it would all fit," she complained. "I'd love to have your balls slapping against my ass as you thrust into me."

I pulled my dick out of her, sat back on my knees, pressed her legs together - feet high in the air - and drove my cock into her tight gap - fucking it along her slit - making sure to brush her clit on the way across.

I powered into her - holding her legs tightly - building speed until my ball-sac was slapping against her taint & ass as I 'bottomed out' in her gap.

I looked around her legs and she was abusing her breasts with her hands & fingers - her eyes closed tightly.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Yes! Faster! Harder!" she ordered.

I made sure to pull almost all the way out of her gap each time - so that my cock head banged into all of her sensitive parts as I thrusted it back towards her face.

Her moans, pleas, and cuss-words were getting louder and longer. Her body bucked, beneath me, and her pussy spritzed the bottom of my cock - reducing the friction - but making the strokes faster & easier. I sped up. I was getting close.

"Where?" I asked her.

"Inside! Please! Inside! Give me a baby!"

I was pretty sure Maggie was in charge of making sure we didn't have that problem - but that was a problem for a different day. I pulled out of her gap - let her legs fall open - and drove my shaft inside of her tightness.