All Comments on 'Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 05'

by SluttyNaughtyJock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

See, I knew Jon wasn't dumb, he figured things out. And he managed to do it all on his own while Theo was taking a trip to the state of blissful euphoria, that's the 51st state, added to the US after Hawaii. Bet you didn't think I knew that, now you know that I'm not dumb either! And now that Jon and Teddy know that Theo's little pink hole can help with their big problems, will they share that with the rest of the team so he can help them as well. Hmmm... This was the funniest chapter yet and I'm loving this story more and more!

Adamcross1982Adamcross19826 months ago

Funny and hot at the same time. I hope the jocks remain dumb all through and continue to poke Theo with their poker

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck yeah!!! Add some Latino jocks to the harem!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nobody, not even a dumb jock can be that stupid. Very unrealistic, hot though. I wish I could find a jock like that.

ty_bondty_bond6 months ago

Great series, I love the innocent naive jocks just trying to be nice while serving his slutty needs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not the anon moron in the comments saying this story isn't realistic 😂 you've had 4 chapters to read the room, the hell did you expect?

This story is is perfection. Love in every second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous