Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 06

Story Info
Theo has to deal with his new harem of dumb, hung jocks.
10.9k words
4.86
17.2k
63

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the latest accident between me, Jon and Teddy in our dorm room, things changed from water to wine between me and Jon.

Sure, Jon had already been using my mouth as a cum dump for his massive cock both intentionally and by accident, and he had never stopped eating my tight hole out under the guise of "tickling" me in my most intimate, sensitive place.

But now that he had found out that my jock pussy was the perfect tight, moist and hot place he could use to stick his dick into to relieve himself of his unrelenting horniness, he turned into a total fuck machine - using me whenever he wanted and however he wanted.

To put it bluntly: Jon was fucking me left and right in our dorm room. At any moment in time his dumb jock cock got hard, he would just bend me over right then and there and fuck me so good my knees got weak and my mind turned blank.

The gay fairy had indeed blessed me with the most perfect, hot and hung roommate I could wish for.

That's the only explanation I could find for this whole debacle, since not only Jon was a superior lover (I always came more than he did whenever we fucked), he was also so freaking dumb he never realized the true nature of our intimate relationship.

In Jon's mind, we were just two bros helping each other out, and he never seemed to comprehend the sexual overtones of the situations that happened between us.

He firmly believed himself to be straight, although he couldn't remember the last time he did anything sexual with a girl - the dumb stud said he completely lacked any understanding on how to talk to girls and seduce them, let alone have a relationship with one.

He much preferred sticking with his crowd - his teammates, other jocks and athletes, where he felt safe and comfortable.

All of his sexual encounters for years on end had been with men, though he didn't really see any of them as that - sexual encounters. For him it was just a bunch of mistakes, accidents and misunderstandings his big dumb dick had put him into, and the only way he could find of solving them was by fucking his way out of his problems.

It was always some unbelievable, implausible tale about how he somehow found himself naked somewhere with a big hard on and his dick just couldn't help but find its way into some guy's mouth or asshole.

This happened with his best friend back home, his teammates, his cousins, his youth pastor, his doctor, his coach and even some of his teachers. I marveled at his surreal stories as I bounced up and down on his big dick, and the only way I could find to explain any of this was by believing the gay fairy really did exist.

So yeah, thank you, gay fairy.

Just yesterday, the lamp from our shared bathroom had broken, and I was the first to notice it. I went out to the convenience store to buy a new one, leaving Jon asleep in our bed.

Oh yeah, our bed: the big dumb stud said he was now so used to falling asleep with me on his arms that it made sense for us to join our beds and sleep together, like true bros, which mostly meant him spooning me into his arms from behind so he can hump my asscheeks with his massive hard on until he falls asleep. It's wonderful.

When I got back, Jon was stretching in bed, having just woken up. The white sheets were lazily falling from his hips as his huge, morning hard on greeted me, his fat, intumescent cock head throbbing against his washboard abs, big bull balls looking full and juicy in the morning light.

His eyes were sleepy and his hair was a total mess, but he had a relaxed smile on his face. He went up to our shared bathroom after wishing me good morning, not before humping his brick hard cock against the side of my body as he passed by me. Jon really didn't have any sense of personal space.

"Bro, now that I took my morning piss, I really feel like dumping a load, so how about you come here and suck this big, hard coc... Oh!" He exclaimed as he came back and found me taking long looks between the new lamp I had just bought and the room ceiling - even though me and Jon were tall guys, it looked too far from me to change the broken one inside the bathroom.

I would need his help changing it, and I told him that as he looked at me dumbly before he came up to me and started taking off my t-shirt over my head and pulling down my pants, leaving me as naked as he was.

"Hum, Jon, what are you doing?"

"Just helping you out, of course. As I see it, the only way we can change this lightbulb is if I hoist you up so you can reach it, and it's just less risky if there isn't any clothes on the way, don't you think?" He looked at me innocently, as if having us both naked as we did our task was the most obvious thing in the world.

I knew better than to argue with Jon's absurd logic at this point, so I just went with it. We marched inside our tiny bathroom and I squealed as he grabbed me by my hips and hoisted me up as if I weighed nothing - it was unbelievable how strong he was. The lack of effort on Jon's part would make anyone think that he was raising a bouquet of flowers in the air, not a muscular, swimming jock as tall as him with a fat ass that was probably responsible for half of my weight.

Jon raised my body up only to push my legs around his face, making me press my soft cock all over his mouth as he held me by my ass cheeks.

Jon's strong, long fingers were holding each of my firm asscheeks in his hands and the way he was holding my glutes made my ass crack separate, both of his index fingers dangerously close to the tight, rosy chasm of my asshole, which by now was spasming at the contact and promise of his fingers touching me there.

I was having trouble concentrating enough to change the lightbulb, but the real source of my problems was Jon.

He was giggling beneath me, saying my dick on his face was tickling him, and he couldn't hold himself still, which made the job of changing the lightbulb really difficult. I complained to him about it and the giant, dumb jock had a brilliant solution: turning my body around so that my dick would be out of his face and it would stop tickling him.

But that now meant that Jon had my ass pressed all over his face, and the only way for him to hold me by my waist and legs and keep his balance was if he had to press his entire, handsome face inside my ass crack.

And that's what he just did.

Jon wasn't actually predicting this, so the minute he pressed his whole face inside my ass crack, first thing I felt was the tip of his nose and his full lips pressing against my hole.

His lips then started moving against it, with the tip of his tongue sometimes making an appearance and stabbing right against my tight, sensitive hole, making me shudder each time.

I had one hand pressed on the ceiling above me for balance while the other held the lamp, and I couldn't believe Jon chose this specific time to start eating my ass out.

After a few seconds, I was shocked to realize he wasn't, in fact, eating my ass: he was trying to speak to me with a face full of my jock ass!

I tentatively tried to grab onto the broken lightbulb to take it away, but my whole body was spasming with the feeling of Jon's unrelenting tongue on my jock cunt.

I couldn't possibly guess what were the words he was mumbling, I could only feel the vibrations of his mouth against my hole and the nervous stabbing of his tongue against it.

I instinctively spread my ass cheeks wider while trying not to fall, and I felt Jon's face press even harder against my ass the more I spread it. I shoved my head back as I let out a long moan.

Finally, I was able to take the broken lightbulb off, and pushed it towards Jon' right arm while mumbling something about him taking it from me so I could now put the new lamp I had bought for us.

Jon said something that sounded like "Sure!" and I trembled as he continued his monologue with my tight pink hole. I think he was giving me instructions on how to change the lightbulb, but I can't be sure.

This wasn't any different from all those times Jon had eaten me out like a whore in our bed, languidly engulfing my jock pussy with his entire mouth and giving me licks so broad and slow he'd leave me dripping spit.

I could already feel his spit lubing my entire ass crack, and a light sheen of sweat ran on my back from all of the exertion as I tried to finish my task.

I finished putting the new lamp on, but for a few minutes I didn't say anything, cause it just felt so incredibly good to have Jon all up my jock cunt like that, and in such a crazy, exotic situation too.

I moaned a little more and even grabbed the back of his head by his soft hair and pushed his face even harder against my hole, effectively shutting him up for the first time - now all he could do was lick and lap at my hole, and he just kept doing it like a good, obedient dumb horny jock.

Eventually I told Jon "Alright, I'm done, bud, you can put me down now", but he seemed in a trance as he ate my hole out. I was feeling tired already and I noticed he was also sweating, although he didn't show at any time he was getting tired from holding me up for so long.

He kept licking my hole until I tapped his arm twice and told him again I had finished my task. Instead of putting me down, he flipped me around and kept holding me up by the waist.

I automatically wrapped my legs around his own waist to stay safe, my arms around his thick neck, feeling his own muscular ass beneath my feet.

I jolted at the feeling of something enormous, warm and extremely wet poking right against my asshole - his fucking hard cock, straight up like a goddam missile and ready to enter me at any time.

Jon had a huge grin on his spit covered face.

"Dude, what the hell! That was so fun!" He exclaimed.

"What do you mean, Jon?"

"Oh man, it's so strange, at first when I turned you around and you shoved your ass on my face I was worried - I tried to tell you you were pushing your hole all over my mouth and that I couldn't see anything, but I could feel you getting stable and the sounds of you changing the lightbulb above me, so I knew you were okay. I tried to give you some instructions but man, you know, your ass is so big and fat it felt like everything I said was getting lost inside your ass. But you seemed okay so I understood that you were doing some kind of morse reading from my tongue in your hole or something, because of course, you're the smartest guy I know! I'm so fucking dumb, I must've known from the start you were understanding everything I was saying against your hole! So I just kept talking to you! Wow man, never talked to someone through their ass before, and it doesn't hurt you have a hot, smooth ass like a chick's, even though it's more muscular, and that hole which is sooo much like a pussy. We're a pretty good team, bro!" He beamed at me.

I was about to kiss the dumb stud for being this fucking dumb and cute when my arms slipped from around his neck due to his sweat, and my body started to drop back in what would be a pretty ugly fall had Jon not been quicker - the dumb stud rapidly grabbed me by the waist to keep me from falling, but my slight drop was enough - enough for the fat head of his cock to breach my ass and start penetrating me.

Due to how well lubed I was from his hot rimming, I was in no time impaled in all ten inches of thick, jock cock, while we looked at each other with surprise in our eyes.

"Fuck Jon - so BIG - oh my God, my hole, my hole! FUCK!" I mumbled as my eyes rolled behind my head.

"Oh my God, sorry Theo, sorry, fuck this donkey cock! Oh, shit!" The dumb stud mistook my pleasure sounds for pain, obviously.

"Here, let me help you" he said as he walked forward until my back touched the bathroom wall gently, his huge cock now resting even more comfortably inside my well stretched hole.

Even though I remained pretty tight, my ass had gotten accustomed to Jon's big cock by now, so after the initial discomfort of the penetration, it was pure bliss.

"You okay, Theo?" The dumb stud looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Yeah, Jon, it's fine. You know what you have to do now though, right?" I asked him as I grabbed the back of his neck with my right hand, massaging his wonderful hair, just as my left hand teased his nipples.

"Sure, bro. Fuck you like a slut until I shoot, so I can be soft and get out of your hole" he said as he pressed his face against my neck.

He then proceeded to fuck me hard against the wall, our chests pressing against each other, his huge hands holding me by my ass as his horse cock drilled new g-spots all over inside my hole, in a position I absolutely loved.

Getting fucked against a wall while a muscular, hung jock held me in the air was one of my favorite positions ever. I called it "The Football Position", because it just felt like it should be when a studly football player fucked you: violent, athletic and primal.

Jon's pounding against my ass was so fucking hard I felt as if I was a nail that he was slamming into the wall, and his huge cock was the hammer.

I couldn't talk about anything, just let out high, feminine squeaks every time he came down full force on my hole, nailing me so fast I just fell full of huge jock cock all the time.

Jon was singularly focused on accomplishing his task just as he phrased, that is fucking me hard like an absolute slut, and I started clawing on his broad, muscular back as he grabbed my ass to push it back down on his cock.

I was now not only getting thoroughly fucked by Jon but also getting my ass handled by him as he pushed it back on his dick in an absurd rhythm.

I bit one of his ears as I cried from pleasure, pressing my face on the side of his. We were now both sweaty and his face was hot as a furnace, and red as he huffed and puffed.

I must've mumbled something to him about my back starting to hurt from how hard he was fucking me against the wall, because suddenly Jon had moved us to the center of the bathroom and he was now bouncing me up and down on his monster cock.

The stud was so dumb but also so riveted by our hard fuck he didn't even notice that sometimes his ten inch cock slipped out of my ass entirely, which was the whole purpose of him cumming into my ass in the first place, but he was too stupid - and too horny - to notice anything of that.

He quickly grabbed his big dick by the middle whenever it slipped out and stabbed it back with full force inside my tight little hole, going faster against me each time.

I was now furiously bouncing on his long, thick cock, his huge hands still holding me by my ass cheeks, while I held onto his shoulders and neck.

We were both dripping with sweat and all of Jon's muscles were popping, long veins showing everywhere, but he still did not look tired, not even a little bit.

It looked as if he could fuck me like that for hours, solely focused that my hole would meet the end of his dick whenever he bounced me up and down, up and down, concentrating so that my hole squeezed and felt every inch of this thick, ten inch monster.

"Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon!" I repeated dumbly, now looking like a stupid, himbo jock myself as he kept pounding, slamming and driving his supreme cock over and over inside me.

It was almost as if he went faster and harder every time I screamed his name, almost as if he loved hearing me say it, declare to the walls of our dorm room that he was the fucking jock top and I was the slutty bottom taking it up the ass.

I don't even remember cumming, cause that time with Jon was the first time I experienced multiple orgasms.

I only remember exploding all over his pecs and abs, my own warm cum moving into my body whenever we pressed our torsos against each other, while several points of light exploded and spasmed inside my sweet ass canal.

Jon kept power fucking me for another 5 minutes after I came, leaving a big fat deposit of his superior jock cum inside my pussy, warm and thick.

The last thing I remember was Jon saying the new lamp was working fine.

***

I was having the time of my life rooming with Jon, but I also took my studies very seriously and dedicated myself to the max in all of my classes, knowing I needed great grades for Law School later on.

I was also super invested in my swimming practice and working together with my team, which was full of hot studs, but Jon alone was enough to wear me out, so I surprisingly didn't feel interested in any of the guys from the team.

I also started going out more with Jon to hit the bars and the local party scene, and we were having lots of fun together, and that's how I ended up getting to know some of Jon's friends from the football team.

The one we were hanging out the most with was Teddy - which I liked increasingly more the more time I spent with him.

Aside from being this hot as fuck muscle jock with a huge dong in between his legs, Teddy was an extremely cool guy with a goofy personality, and very funy.

I would guess he was also even more oblivious than Jon, or maybe just more vulgar - he was always very sexual and most of the times I saw him he would either be hard or would get hard somehow, while bringing attention to it as if it was super funny having a massive tent in his pants in public.

Teddy had absolutely no sense of personal space, although I did caught him blush from time to time at the sight of my fat ass, with his gaze becoming more frequent ever since the wardrobe malfunction he witnessed in the woods, when I exposed my tight jock hole to him, and the accident between us and Jon in our room, where Teddy had accidentally facefucked me.

He would hide his blush from me whenever I caught him with some joke or jest about the "incident" in our room and we'd soon forget the subject, although I never stopped wanting the stupidly hot jock.

I had also met two other football jocks who were hanging out with Jon a lot: Axel Pina and Park Hyo-un.

Axel was a handsome Colombian muscle stud - green eyes, long raven hair, tanned olive skin and a body ripped by years of working out and playing football and soccer, and he had such a fat, thick bulge on his pants every time I saw him I was salivating with the need of finding out if Axel was as hung as he looked like.

He was cocky as hell and was always about to or actively trying to seduce girls, and from what I heard of he had a pretty high success rate.

Beneath his façade, Axel had a soft side when it came to animals and the arts (which no one would ever guess). The big stud loved photography and painting, and could be seen all over campus with his professional camera hanging on his neck. His pictures were pretty good.

Park Hyo-un, on the other hand, was an absolute monster - a 6 feet Korean jock made of pure, granite, rock hard, chiseled, perfect muscle, with the face of an angel.

Seriously, Hyo-un had one of the most stunning faces I had ever seen in my life - pale, unblemished and symmetrical, with full red lips, expressive eyes, cute dimples and charcoal black hair, which was as expressive and stylish as his dark eyes.

He had that bad boy haircut that teen heartthrobs from the 90's were famous for and his smile was enough to light up the whole campus.

To top it off, everything about Hyo-un was huge - huge pecs, huge shoulders, huge biceps, huge triceps, veiny forearms, huge legs, huge quads and huge ass, but not in a disproportionate, freakish way.

He was big but also chiseled, like every inch of muscle on his body had been carefully carved. He was beautiful, big and intimidating, but his personality was as sweet as it gets, not at all what his imposing figure would make you think.

But when it came to physical, athletic activities and sports, he was absolutely ruthless and extremely competitive. Overall, I was always nervous around him, even though I was no stranger to beauty myself. It was like being around a K-POP star all the time.