Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me, Jon's perfect, 10 inch fuckstick was finally making my college dreams come true. I missed being fucked this hard ever since the semester started, and in high school I had been such a slut for dumb, hung jocks like Jon, so I was finally getting that sweet, hot feeling of having my pussy stretched and pounded by a big jock cock that I so desperately craved. Every thrust of Jon's monster cock inside me seemed to hit my prostate with dead accuracy, making my limbs tremble and my toes curl. The speed in which he was fucking me only added to the pleasure, since it meant I felt my prostate getting smashed practically non-stop. Jon had a natural talent for fucking and that cemented forever in my head the idea that the big stud was only good for two things: playing sports and fucking.

"Teddy, this ass feels so good man, you have no idea!" Jon groaned as he kept pounding my ass, long fingers groping my hips forcefully.

"Oh yeah, dude? I got a good look at Theo's tight little hole today and it looked juicy as fuck! So tiny!" Teddy blurted out.

"Come again? What do you mean you saw my roomie's jock pussy?" Jon asked, sounding a little jealous.

"Oh, it's no biggie, dude, just a little wardrobe accident today on the trail as we were jogging! I was clumsy and pushed Theo's tiny shorts all the way down, and he unwittingly flashed that nice hole to me! It was so sexy, man, I never saw an ass this hot, bro" Teddy grunted, this time holding my head steady as he speared his humongous cock in and out my stretchy mouth.

"Oh, I see! It's okay man, I know the feeling. I'm pretty clumsy too. So is Theo, by the way. I can't tell you how many times he exposed that fine, pink hole to me here in our dorm room, but I'm sure it was always on accident! Even when he pushed that entire ass down my face, shoving that sweet pussy on my mouth!"

"I think I'm gonna cum!" Teddy exclaimed desperately.

"Do it, bro! There's no other way for you to get that mega jock cock out of Theo's mouth if not dumping a huge load down his throat!"

"It's gonna be a big one, Jon, I can feel it! I haven't had sex with a bitch for ages, man, always practicing and training... and this mouth is so good!" Teddy moaned, as his thrusts were getting so hard I hadn't even breathed for a while.

"Treat him as your bitch man, and dump that load! Jizz on his mouth and face, like he is your little slut! Come on, give us that jock cum, do it, do it!" Jon encouraged Teddy as his own pounding of my ass got even harder and erratic.

"Tight little mouth... tight little hole... stuck on my cock, gonna cum, gonna stuff your mouth with my jock jizz... gonna loose you right up, slut... gonna fucking... gona fuck you.... NOW!" Teddy screamed, and then all I saw and felt was white, as Teddy's cock finally exploded a gallon of jock cream inside my mouth. His orgasm was so explosive I had a mouthful of cum in seconds and his dick finally popped out of my mouth, throbbing and huge as it spasmed like an out of control hydrant. Teddy kept cumming and cumming as his huge cock squirted loads of cum all over my face, from my forehead to my cheeks and lips. I was drenched in cum in seconds.

Behind me, I felt Jon's monster cock grow and expand to a new size as he also cummed inside my ass, breeding me like a bitch in heat. He never stopped fucking me at the same pace as he dropped a huge load inside my now satisfied hole, one big jet after the other. I swear he spent almost a whole minute milking his dick in my pussy, breeding me to the fullest. Even with how thick his cock was, I could already feel Jon's warm cum overflowing from my sweet hole and dripping down my taint and down the length of his own cock.

I was in such a permanent state of bliss that I didn't even notice that I had also cum, the floor beneath my abs covered in a white pool that was still dripping from my cock. I was as well fucked and as cum drenched as I loved to be, and I couldn't be happier from having what I was now considering a newly formed personal harem of hung jocks for my own pleasure.

And the best thing about it? I didn't even have to do anything. Jon and Teddy were so fucking dumb and oblivious that they took care of fucking me like the slut I was without me having to raise a finger.

Did the gay fairy bless me?

Who would be my next harem jock?

"Theo. Theo, wake up" I heard Jon say.

Both studs we're looking at me, worried.

"Hey, bro. You dozed off for a second there" Teddy held my cheek warmly and caressed my still cum drenched face with his fingers.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You too were great. I can't thank you enough for being so considerate with me and doing anything to get those huge dicks unstuck from my holes" I smiled at both of them.

"You know what's even better, roomie?" Jon asked me, looking so excited and cute I wrapped my arms around his huge, muscular frame.

"What?" I asked as I looked at his wholesome face.

"I finally discovered which tight, hot and moist place I can stick this crazy cock of mine whenever I'm horny!" He looked like he had figured out Einstein's relativity theory.

"Where, Jon?" Teddy asked dumbly and I giggled at him.

"My tight, pink hole, of course!" I said as I felt what looked like an enormous amount of jock juice squeeze out from my well fucked jockpussy.

I couldn't wait for what college had in store for me.

12