Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say cheese, man."

I looked up and saw a slight flash of bright white light in my eyes.

Teddy had taken a pic of his huge cock towering over my surprised face, the shadow of it nearly obscuring my features.

I looked down and saw just as the pic was loaded into the group chat, drawing immediate responses from the other jocks.

Teddy: Theo is such a bro, he is finally measuring this dick. Game on, bitches

P. Hyo-un: Jesus it's almost as big as Theo's face

Axel: don't be dumb, Park, he is obviously using the angle on his favor

Jon: does anyone know how long a throat is? I wonder if you could measure a dick with your throat

Axel: why would you ask that, dumbass??

Jon: cause Theo's throat must be at least 10 inches long, considering how my dong got stuck there a few times

Axel: no way!!!! Poor Theo!

Teddy: it's true, mine got stuck there too. But it was just an unfortunate accident. I know Theo can take at least 9.5 inches, and mine is thick too

P. Hyo-un: 😳 can't say I haven't heard stories about that either! It seems a lot of jocks are having this issue of getting their cocks stuck in odd places...

Axel: you still insisting on this fake 9.5 inches number, Teddy bear?

Jon: Park, you too?? Well yours is such a monster I bet you get stuck a lot more than me!

Teddy: I'll show you fake, bitch

I took my attention away from the group chat as the messages kept popping and raised the ruler towards Teddy's cock.

The beefy, blond stud wasn't lying: he had exactly nine and a half inches of jock meat, and his cock was a tiny bit thicker than Jon.

Overall, it was a beautiful, perfect cock: my mouth was salivating already by just looking at it and remembering the time Teddy had face fucked me as Jon pounded me good from behind.

"It's official, Teddy: nine and half inches, bro. Congrats!" I smiled at him.

"FUCK YEAH! Axel now owes me a hundred bucks. Motherfucker, telling me I was lying..." he started venting as he typed furiously at his phone, probably letting the others know the news.

Suddenly his entire face changed and a mischievous look took on his entire expression.

"Dude, I just had this crazy idea, it's so awesome!" Teddy beamed at me.

"What, man?"

"Bro, we need to do this, it'll be so fucking hilarious. Listen up. What if we pretend my cock got stuck in your mouth again, just like last time? Dude, I bet those guys would lose their shit! I'm bawling just thinking about it... what do you thi.. Theo?" He gasped.

I didn't even let him finish and just stuffed my face full of his huge cock, taking him to the hilt in seconds.

I immediately started bobbing my head up and down on his cock, feeling his thickness stretching my experienced mouth wide as I brushed my lips and nose on his sexy, veiny crotch.

I went with so much want for Teddy's cock that his smooth balls started bobbing and hitting against my chin with the back and forth motion of my throat devouring his cock.

I looked up at him with his entire dick down my throat, made a choked up face and raised my right hand at him in a thumbs up, letting him know I was very much up to "pranking" the guys.

"Haha sweet dude, you're such a good sport!" He said just as he raised his phone up and started recording the whole scene from the top down.

"Dudes, you will not fucking BELIEVE this! Here we were, having fun in my room, Theo was all up on my cock trying to measure it and shit, then just right after he declared my nine and a half inches I accidentally stumbled while celebrating and now my cock is stuck inside poor Theo's mouth! What the fuck!" he said, laughing at the situation.

I continued bobbing up and down on his huge cock and lubing it liberally with my saliva, massaging his whole veiny shaft with my expert tongue.

I would sometimes go back till only Teddy's super fat cock head was the only thing in my mouth and work it like there was a vacuum in my throat, which made the hunky teen stud groan loudly.

Teddy was chuckling non-stop from the jock's reaction at his video, so I tapped his thigh to grab his attention and said quickly "Let me see" before I was back sucking on his cock. He lowered the phone to my face.

P. Hyo-un: so that's what it looks like when a jock gets his cock stuck inside someone's mouth...

Axel: I bet Theo is hating this, Teddy, you're such an dumbass. Just cum down his throat already so he can be free of you

Jon: Park, you should see what it's like when it gets stuck inside someone's tight hole! Lol

P. Hyo-un: they get stuck inside people's holes too???

Jon: all the time

Axel: Teddy, try fucking his face harder. Send video here so we can see if you're doing it right, you're an idiot after all

P. Hyo-un: hum, yes, send video

I was getting weak at the knees just from their chat: Jon's talk about jock cocks getting stuck in tight holes made my jock cunt start itching for a good fuck.

Teddy started recording again, this time saying nothing and just putting Axel's advice to good use: he pointed the phone at my face with one hand, grabbed my head with the other and just started to skull fuck me with abandon.

Teddy was slamming his huge dick down my throat so hard it was like having my head bashing against a concrete wall, the way his hips were smashing my head in quick succession.

Drool was pooling in my mouth and escaping from the sides of my stretched lips, and my eyes were rolling behind my head as the only sound in the room was of Teddy face fucking me harder than he did that first time.

I took hold of his steel thighs and started to caress them, showing him how I was loving the way he was giving his wonderful cock.

Gosh, I was so fucking hot for Teddy, I wanted that stud to fuck me so hard I would be ruined for days.

Suddenly I felt Teddy roar as his cock popped out of my mouth and he started pumping gallons of warm, thick cum all over my face.

I opened my mouth and tongue as Teddy instinctively pointed his dick towards it, so I was able to catch many of his jets inside my mouth, immediately swallowing his delicious cum.

I had cum dripping all over my face and hair. Teddy pointed his phone at me again for a pic and asked me to give a thumbs up to the guys to show we were all done and that he had got "unstuck" from me.

I bet I looked cute as fuck as I posed for him with a an innocent smile as I felt globs of cum falling down from my lashes to my cheeks and from my nose to my mouth.

I must've looked like a whore too, but the jocks that would receive that pic were too fucking dumb to realize it.

Teddy's cock was still hard and it showed no signs of getting softer any sooner.

I grabbed my phone from the floor and started looking at the messages and chuckling as I read them, scooping Teddy's cum from my face with my fingers and devouring it like it was melted white chocolate.

The guys were relieved that I got unstuck from Teddy's cock, but very outraged with him for "ruining" my pretty face with his cum. Awn, these guys were so protective of me, I thought. So freaking cute.

He was taking the piss at them in the group, saying it was all a misunderstanding and we were here having a laugh about it while they were outraged. But I wasn't satisfied yet.

"Hey, Teddy."

"Yeah?"

"That was a good prank, right?"

"Fuck yeah dude, they all believed it! They're gonna be so pissed off when they find out the truth about it."

"Now, do you wanna prank the guys for real?"

His grin went from ear to ear and his still hard dick throbbed.

"Tell them you sent me away cause you're now having a girl over from a previous Netflix and chill engagement. Tell them she's super kinky and into exhibitionism."

"Done! What next?"

"What are they saying?"

"Obviously making fun of me. Axel says there's no way I can cum twice in a roll like that" his dick throbbed violently this time, as if in indignation at such suggestion.

I stepped closer to Teddy and started caressing his muscular chest with the tip of my fingers.

"Now, how is this for a prank: pretend I'm the girl coming over and take pics and videos for them. After, when they're all jealous of your conquest, you can tell them it was me all along and we can take the piss at them" I proposed seductively.

I was not ready for Teddy to get rid of my clothes in seconds and flipping me over on all fours on his bed, legs spread and ass raised up towards him.

"Theo, you're a FUCKING GENIUS, bro" he said excitedly. "Lay your head down as I take a picture of your ass, otherwise they will know it's you" he commanded. I shivered and I'm sure my exposed hole winked at him with want.

I did as he said and pushed my phone in front of me to see the picture Teddy sent to the group chat.

It was of the two hard, smooth mounds of my ass all perked up and spread open, my tiny pink hole looking precious and pristine like a rose button deep inside my ass crack.

Teddy had been smart and took the picture from an angle in which my taint wasn't showing, so it really looked like it could be any hot girl's ass.

Axel: okay, I'm sold. What a juicy cunt

P. Hyo-un: fuck you Teddy, I'm in class with a tent that will kill my professor if I try to get up!

P. Hyo-un: you know I'm fucking obsessed with hot asses

Jon: Theo's ass is better

Axel: what are you waiting for to start eating that pussy, dipshit?

Those jocks were so dumb that they couldn't even recognize my bare ass, even though some of them, like Hyo-un, were saying my ass was unmistakable just minutes before.

I couldn't help but chuckle at Jon's message, but when Axel's text came, so did Teddy's tongue: the big teen stud pushed his entire face inside my crack and started devouring me with enough vigor that made me bite my own arm to keep from screaming.

Teddy's tongue dipped to my balls and went all the way up in my taint until he found my hole again, and his tongue was large enough to cover my entire hole as he gave my deep, forceful licks.

"Your pussy tastes so good girl, I could eat you out all day" he stopped to growl for a second, just to dive in back again and feast on my twitching little hole, both of his large hands slapping, groping and spreading my muscle ass even more.

I moaned at how hot it was that Teddy was this devoted to the prank, and thought he must be filming this somehow.

Teddy kept giving long, wet licks of his tongue on my hole and my taint was soon drenching with his spit.

He was so focused on rimming me that it seemed as if his tongue or lips never left my skin the entire time, and he didn't seem able to keep his mouth away from my hole for long.

Whenever he went down to tease and lick around my taint or on my cheeks, he would then spread my ass wider and with more force than before so he could press his face stronger against my ass.

I felt his nose bumping against my hole many times, but it was quickly followed by his tongue again, which he then used to stab my hole in quick succession.

15 minutes later, I was moaning like a cat in heat while barely having the strength to keep my ass up for Teddy.

His tongue was surprisingly hard and strong and he ate ass with more fervor than even Jon did. I was finding out that Teddy was a supreme ass eater, and started wondering if this was his hobby for him to be so good at it.

I was already about to cum from his tongue alone, but he stopped, slapped both my ass cheeks and I saw my phone jump in front of me as he sent the video of him eating my jock cunt out to our friend group.

Axel: fuck yeah dude eat that fucking cunt 👅

Jon: I'm missing Theo so much, where is he?

P. Hyo-un: that ass is so hot... and that tight hole, fuck... this is bad, I'm gonna cum in my pants while in class

Teddy: you boys ready for the final act?

Axel: fuck that slut hard, bro

P. Hyo-un: fuck that hole, Teddy, give her what she wants

Jon: boys, wait till you see Theo's ass naked, I don't think you can handle it

"I guess the prank's only done if you fuck the girl, Teddy" I smiled while leaning my face back to watch him.

"Dude, this is so amazing, the guys will shit their pants when they find out I fucked your ass for a prank!" He said, barely containing himself for laughs.

His fat cock head pressed against my hole and I braced for the stretch as he started entering me.

"What I won't do for a laugh, right bro?" I answered back, relaxing my anal muscles and feeling the first inches coming in.

Fuck, Teddy was super thick and his cock head so fat, but I was loving the nice stretch he was giving me.

"Theo, you're the fucking best, you have balls of steel for doing this, dude!" He said as I felt his balls now touching my thighs as he was thoroughly inside of me, all thick, nine and a half inches of him.

God, this was just what I needed: another dumb hung jock on top of me right about to fuck me into a pulp.

"When you start recording, don't forget to talk dirty to me, okay, Teddy? This will make the footage more authentic, u-h, uh, UH!" I moaned as the beefy stud started picking up the pace of his fuck.

"Oh yeah, don't worry about it, I'll treat you like my little whore" he slapped my ass hard, holding me strongly by my slim waist as he thrusted inside me faster and faster.

"Yeah, make me your little whore, make me your slut, Teddy" I moaned, my body now going back and forth to his power thrusts against my ass.

Teddy's huge cock was not only stretching me out good but he was constantly touching me in my most sensitive places inside. My bangs kept falling over my eyes as he pounded into me.

"You my slut?" He asked as he gave a particular hard thrust.

"Fuck yeah, I'm in your little slut, I love your huge cock, want you to fuck me all the time" I whined as he picked up the pace even more, starting to jackhammer my ass.

"Gonna spread those legs for me anytime I want, let me in that fucking tight pussy of yours at all times? Let me use you like the little whore you are and leave you full of my cum?" He said, now leaning over my ear, hips still banging against my ass as he fucked me hard.

"All that time, wanna be used, wanna be your little cumdump, Teddy, just a hole for your big jock cock" I whined again.

"Dude, you're so good at this - oh God, I forgot to record it, dude! Oh no, now we lost all that hot interaction of me fucking you like a slut!" He complained, never stopping the fast thrusts of his large cock inside my ass.

"Dude, don't worry, start recording now, just don't fucking stop" I said deliriously, not even realizing that if I interacted with him it would ruin the whole prank, as the guys would see it was very much not a girl that Teddy was fucking, but their very good friend Theo.

Good thing Teddy realized it for me.

"I can't dude, you have to be absolutely silent! You can't even moan, otherwise they will know it's you and the prank will go to shit. What can we do? Oh, Jesus!" He said as he picked up the pace once again.

Teddy grabbed my hips harder and started piston fucking me with abandon, thrusting into my ass non-stop for five whole minutes as he was thinking hard about the dilemma in front of him.

Suddenly, his head snapped up and he told me his solution as he kept pounding my hole:

"I know, dude! Open your mouth wide!" He screamed with urgency.

I did as he said and Teddy shoved the tiny white underwear he was wearing before all inside my mouth, crumpled into a bundle.

"Bite into my underwear as I fuck you, dude, and try not to make a sound! I'll start recording now! Raise that ass up and lower your head!"

I went delirious as soon as Teddy shoved the tiny piece of underwear inside my mouth, tasting not only the fabric but Teddy's powerful flavor and scent.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the pleasure of being power fucked by this super teen stud, this huge, muscular and dumb jock who was always hard around me the minute I met him in the cafeteria.

There's no way our friendship would develop if not with me ending up just like I was now: in all fours taking his huge cock up my ass like my life and his depended on it.

"Uh, Uh, Ah, A-h, AH, AH!" I groaned, mouth full of his underwear as he was now fucking me the hardest ever - I'm sure his hips were just a blur with how fast he was coming and going inside my ass.

The room was taken by the insistent sound of slap, slap, slap, slap as his body smashed against mine as he banged me. "I love fucking your ass slut, take this fucking jock cock!" He groaned at me.

I kept my head down and raised my hips higher for him, which encouraged him even more to keep his powerful rhythm against my ass.

I felt his cock hitting my prostate repeatedly and I was losing every strength I had on my knees and legs. I started working my ass muscles even harder on his huge cock and he screamed when he felt how I tightened and compressed his large cock with my hole.

"I'm cumming, slut, I'm cumming! Take my load in your slutty little hole!" He screamed, and with 5 more hard thrusts, Teddy emptied his balls inside my ass, breeding me as much cum as he squirted out when I sucked him off.

I was having a long anal orgasm ever since he started telling me he would cum.

Teddy dropped his body on top of me and started rotating his hips against my ass, huge cock still inside of me, as if to make sure he was dumping his entire load inside my jock pussy.

He bit and licked my right ear as he pressed his face against mine, sweaty pecs and abs against my back. "Wanna take that nap now?" He asked, and I let sleep take over me just as Teddy's beefy arms did.