Dumb Jock Roommate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also another reason why Hyo-un made me nervous. You guessed it: he had a HUGE cock, and I wanted it. No way a huge jock like him wouldn't have a huge dick, right?

Well, not really, but I was quickly finding out that, for some reason, my university had a very high, very disproportionate rate of unequivocally stupid, handsome jocks with surprising big cocks in the ranks of its male population.

Yes, both Axel and Hyo-un suffered from the same lack of basic intelligence as Jon and Teddy. At this point I wasn't even questioning it anymore: I knew there must've been a reason as to why all the jocks I met at this school were this DUMB and this HUNG, and also way HOTTER than most, but I had given up on figuring out the reason.

I had by then put it all on the gay fairy's back, and the only thing I could think about it was that I was fucking grateful.

It happened when we were meeting for coffee at a campus coffee shop, which was our weekly meeting point for exchanges of class notes and informal tutoring sessions.

The thing is, being so dumb, these jocks quickly figured out I was way smarter than them, and this made them gravitate towards me like bees to a flower field; the fact that I was also a beautiful, muscular jock who seemed to have it all figured out seemed to have impressed them a lot.

I quickly became the most respected figure in our little friend group and my status between them was higher than ever.

They never questioned anything I said and even though they were playful and bantered with me as much as they did with any other bros, none of them were a match for me in terms of quick, witty responses that seemed to leave them speechless or roaring with laughter.

I had mastered the art of shade and sharp roasts ever since high school as a defense mechanism against any possible bullying, and now that ability had crowned me as the queen bee of our clique, although I was never mean or cruel to anyone. I was just their natural leader.

It felt good, and I loved seeing how much they admired and respected me to the point of believing everything I said as the ultimate truth.

Turns out that was pretty convenient for me, too.

Another aspect of our relationship was the fact that, even though they saw me as some kind of leader, they were all extremely protective of me, a feeling that was captioned mostly by Jon and Teddy, with the other two following along.

I was smaller than them and my body was more voluptuous, my face prettier, more feminine, even though I was a muscular jock by right as much as they were.

Also, my fat, round ass added to the fact that they all saw themselves as the alpha males and me as the omega male they needed to protect and care for.

Honestly, I thought this was extremely hot, especially because they didn't even notice what they were doing or how they were acting towards me.

It was almost like... almost like they were my very own personal harem of dumb, hung, top jocks.

That thought was too scorching hot even for me, and it gave me chills every time I thought about it.

The day I had the clearest indication of what Hyo-un and Axel were actually packing inside their pants we were sitting around a table as we drank some coffee and studied, sometimes stopping for some casual conversation and the occasional joke.

I was exchanging notes with Teddy and Hyo-un about our Political Science class, where we talked about America's War on Terror back in the early 2000's.

When we were wrapping up, and everyone was already standing and collecting their stuff to go, I told Teddy and Hyo-un to not forget the essay we were assigned about how America's false allegation of weapons of mass destruction enabled the legitimization of the Iraqi and Afghan War, when Teddy got me absolutely by surprise:

"I have a weapon of mass destruction right here", he said.

I took too long to understand what he was talking about, as I looked at his grinning face and not to where his hand was touching, not getting his joke at all.

Teddy then suddenly grabbed my right hand and just shoved it over his crotch, which made me immediately grope his huge, soft cock.

Fuck, did it feel good to feel that big piece of meat, even over his pants. Teddy's thick cock was leaning towards his left leg and his crotch and body were warm, like a furnace.

I squeezed his cock with gusto, wanting to see him get hard, and the dumb jock stud looked at me smugly and winked at me.

He raised his white t-shirt up over his pecs revealing his ripped, eight packs to everyone around us, as if to clear the view to his crotch and my hand squeezing him, but all of the other dumb jocks had made a circle around us, so we were hidden from view. I could feel him starting to get hard.

"Hummm, I don't know Teddy. Seems to me your arsenal wouldn't be enough to strike a bottle of Coke a mile away" I teased, still groping the hot football jock.

The others immediately started laughing at Teddy and piling on him for thinking he could outsmart me.

"Fuck you guys, I have nine and a half inches of prime football jock cock inside these pants! Ask Th..." Teddy complained, but before he could say more I shushed him with a stronger squeeze of my hand on his cock, which was by now a hard, massive, obscene tube sneaking down his pants.

"No way in hell you have nine and a half inches" Hyo-un said.

"Nine and a half? Did you measure your tiny dick without your glasses, Teddy boy?" Axel teased, groping his own dick in his jeans.

"I didn't need to, your mom measured for me" Teddy shot back at Axel.

"Oh yeah? Let's see about it right now... here, Theo, you will be the judge! Feel me up too!" said Axel angrily, and then the big Colombian stud shoved my other hand over his crotch.

I was now groping in public two hung jocks from the football team, trying to assess which one was bigger by touch alone.

"Tell us, Theo, who is bigger here?" Axel asked defiantly.

"Uh, I don't know guys, uh, Teddy is actually hard right now..." I mumbled, still squeezing both cocks and feeling Axel harden against my hand too.

"Fuck, I can get hard!" Axel answered, and then he did the unimaginable: he pulled open the buttons of his jeans and shoved my hand inside his pants so I could grope his bare cock.

I moaned in a low voice. Axel's crotch was shaved and warm, and even though I couldn't see his dick, it felt super thick in my hand, as thicks as Teddy, and it was big, but I couldn't say if it was longer than Teddy's without seeing it, and it was not yet all the way hard. I didn't miss the chance to keep groping him, though.

By now Jon and Hyo-un had leaned closer to us as I groped both studs cocks, interested in who would win the argument.

Teddy and Axel were still arguing with each other over who had the biggest cock, and Jon leaned over to say something that only added fuel to the fire.

"It's not fair to keep Hyo-un out! Look at the size of him! The guy has a HUGE cock!" Jon shouted, and I was extremely glad that the place had emptied by now.

Everyone turned to look at Hyo-un, who was blushing profusely at Jon's words, but the big stud mustered the courage to look at both Teddy and Axel while tilting his crotch toward us. "I know I'm bigger than both of you!" argued the Korean muscle stud.

"Bullshit!" said Teddy.

"Liar! Everyone knows Asians have tiny dicks!" Axel blasted.

Then Teddy and Axel looked at each other and then at me at the same time.

"Grope him, Theo!" said one.

"Come on, Theo, feel his cock up! Tell us his size!" said the other.

They didn't wait for me to answer, both grabbing one of my hands and pushing it over towards Hyo-un's crotch.

The bastard was already hard, and he had an absolute MONSTER of a cock barely hidden inside his pants.

His tent was obscene, so clearly pornographic I wanted to bend over for him right there. I couldn't be sure of his size, but he was at least as big as Jon.

"You're already hard" I told Hyo-un.

"Sorry Theo, you know I'm an ass man, dude. Couldn't help it when you stood up from the table. Looks so much like a girl's ass, I just can't believe in a dude with an ass like that" he answered to his own surprise, blushing a bit, but still a little defiantly from Jon boosting his confidence.

It was kind of sweet seeing how shy Hyo-un was, given the fact that he was such an exquisite stud.

It felt so good groping Hyo-un - his cock was long and thick, maybe the biggest of all of them there, even Jon. The big stud sighed softly as I groped him and squeezed him, analyzing his jock meat.

"How about you, Jon? Won't you have Theo check you out?" Hyo-un gasped as he talked.

"Oh, there's no need for me to get involved, Theo here sees my big cock every day, isn't that right, Theo?" The dumb stud grinned, proud and confident about his size.

"That's bullshit, you just don't want to play the game!", "Drop your pants, Jonny boy!" And "I bet you are the smallest" were just some of the things I heard over all the shouting.

And then all hell broke loose as they closed the distance around me to shout at each other, meaning I was trapped between a sea of hunky, muscular bodies and tented crotches. I thought I was about to pass out from pure bliss.

I felt big, hard cocks stabbing me in my ass, my stomach, and my legs. Arms wrapped around me, hands grazed my nipples. Mouths leaned over my ears to shout insults and I felt rock hard pecs and abs touching me all over.

I was extremely hard from all this unexpected action and I was about to cum.

"Guys, guys, guys! GUYS, STOP, you're crushing me!" I shouted, which made them all halt and start apologizing to me.

Immediately their hands started groping me and touching me all over while asking if I was okay, and that was not helping my situation at all - I was about to cum again.

"Guys, listen, there's no reason for us to keep playing this stupid game - I can't tell you which one of you is bigger just by groping you over your pants. I need to see and measure your dicks properly for that, and you need to be hard. It needs proper evidence, like any other forensic experiment, all right? Isn't that what we're learning here at college?" I asked, looking at all of them. They all nodded at my sensible comment.

"Well then, if it's evidence you need, then evidence you shall have, bro" Teddy grinned as he pulled up his phone.

He typed furiously for a while and soon enough we got notifications in all of our phones. Me and the guys all pulled our own phones collectively to see what Teddy had started this time.

It was a new WhatsApp group chat called "Theo's hung jocks 🍆". Teddy had put all of us there: him, me, Jon, Axel and Hyo-un.

As the picture of the group, Teddy had chosen what was unquestionably one of his own nudes: a photo of his erect, thick, massive nine and a half inches jock cock, all veined up, standing proudly against his rock hard abs like a missile and with a fat, pearly drop of pre-cum at the head that was just about to fall.

The photo was hot as fuck and I would've cum right there if hell had not started to break loose again.

"Why should it be a pic of your cock?"

"Because the group chat was my idea!"

"Yeah, well, when I take a pic of my cock it won't even fit the screen!"

"You can send a pic of your own hard dick to Theo if you want!"

"Yeah, maybe I will!"

"Shut up, dude!"

"Guys, guys, guys, GUYS!" I shouted again. They all went quiet.

"Listen, we'll figure this out soon enough, okay? Like I said, we need evidence, and a LOT of it, so you might as well send as many pics and videos of your cocks there so you can make your case and I'll be the judge of who's bigger, okay? We will obviously need physical proof as well, so I'll have to meet in person with each of you to measure those jock cocks out. And yes, even you, Jon! It's not because you slap that big cock in my face every day that you're off the hook. Is that a deal?"

"DEAL!" The dumb jocks shouted in unison.

And just like that, I had started my very own himbo harem of dumb, horny, hung jocks.

***

The weather was getting colder as October started. Soon enough it would be Halloween and everybody on campus was talking about which parties they would go to and which costume they were choosing this year.

Whatever I chose, I knew it would be sexy, skimpy and slutty, something to really show off my bubble butt out to the frat boys and dumb jocks on campus.

I was coming back from a shower after working out one afternoon when I got a text message from Jon, asking me to drop by Teddy's room and grab a phone charger he had lendend out to Teddy the day before.

I replied quickly with "Sure" and set out towards Teddy's room, which was on the same corridor as our own, at the end of the hallway.

I knocked twice on Teddy's door, to no response.

"Teddy? It's Theo, open up, bro" I said, knocking again.

Silence.

I pulled up my phone and started looking for Teddy's contact to call him, when the door suddenly opened and my jaw went to the floor.

There was Teddy, huge, almost taking over the whole door frame, eyes barely open, curly blonde hair all messed up in a way I could only define as extremely cute, and naked as the day he was born, except for an extremely small piece of white underwear that just seemed ready to burst from his body.

Do I really need to say it? That tiny piece of white underwear was outrageously and obscenely tented - Teddy was hard, like he almost ALWAYS was whenever I saw him, and his huge, thick cock was laying over his right thigh, the long shaft of his dick pushing the fabric up and towards me in a way that laid bare almost his entire crotch.

I could see his entire dick, except for the fat cockhead, which was wrapped up in the fabric.

Teddy grabbed me and pulled me towards him so fast I didn't even see him closing the door. "Theo, buddy!" he exclaimed as he hugged me, my face falling in between his mountainous pecs and his massive hard cock stabbing me in my stomach insistently.

He held me closely in his arms and breathed me in as he took a deep whiff of my hair, his face buried there. My dumb jock friends always told me I smelled good - they were obsessed by my scent.

Instead of putting his arms around my back, Teddy's hands immediately went to both of my ass cheeks.

"Sorry dude, I was taking a nap! I'm so fucking sleepy. It's good to see you, though" he said as he took my scent in, long fingers now squeezing my ass with determination.

It sort of felt good to be all wrapped around a beefy stud like Teddy, feeling his bare muscles against me and that rock hard and warm dick pressing insistently against my abs, while he freely fondled my ass cheeks.

I hugged him back as his long fingers got dangerously close to my hole as they spread over my hard mounds and dived into my ass crack over my jeans. I rested my face on his pecs and breathed him in, too. Teddy had a nice summer scent - like a mix of sunscreen and fresh oranges.

Okay, I was loving this, but we couldn't stand there like that the whole day.

"You're almost falling asleep again on top of me, Teddy! Get it together. I came for Jon's charger, I'll let you get back to your nap after" I finally said, pushing him off me and giving him a light slap on his large pecs.

"Don't you have any classes today?"

"Come nap with me, you smell good" he answered softly, and I silenced a grasp as Teddy enveloped his whole body with mine and dropped us over his bed, Immediately wrapping himself around me.

His hard cock was now poking me in the ass, slightly humping me in a back and forth motion as he buried his face in my hair again.

"Teddy! I have stuff to do, I can't nap! I need to study!" I objected, while not doing a damn thing to get away from him.

"You should study our cocks, it's been a while now since you promised us you would check out which one uf is the biggest" he complained in my ear, squeezing me harder in his arms.

I swallowed. Ever since that day, our group chat became my personal porn drive, with both Jon and Teddy sending tons of pictures of themselves naked to shock and taunt the other guys, their big cocks hard in most of them.

The others said they wouldn't be sending any nudes until I've measured them in person, as to not deliver to their competitors what they believed were their advantages.

They hoped I would declare each of their dicks the biggest in person before their friends started joking around and teasing about how small they were when they finally sent a picture there - as if any of those dumb jock studs had a dick below 8 inches among them.

It's not like I didn't want to measure all of them and see their nudes either - I was just out of time with all the studying I was doing and swim team practice. And Jon was keeping me sexually satisfied with at least one rough fuck a day, so I was in my comfort zone.

So far, then, only Teddy and Jon had sent any nudes there, but that didn't stop all of the jocks from sending pics of themselves there that were borderline pornographic, officially to show off to the others their gym gains.

It was so hilarious seeing all of those straight, dumb jocks complimenting each other's muscles and bodies all day long while also taking a piss at each other's cocks and sexual prowess almost simultaneously.

I was really the lucky one in this equation, having enough nudes to last a lifetime jerking off if I wanted to. I was also benefiting a lot from all the training and sports advice they shared there, so my body was looking more tight than ever and my bubble butt has never been more firm.

"If you let me go, I'll measure your dick for you" I surrendered, sighing.

"Fuck yeah, now we're talking!" the big stud said, jumping out of the bed and taking me with him, all sleep suddenly gone from his body.

His still hard cock flopped entirely out of his white undies for a few seconds just to find its way back there again, but now the cock head was left exposed above the hem of his undies, resting against his abs.

Damn if that huge dick wasn't throbbing.

"First things first, where is Jon's charger? Can't risk forgetting the thing I came to do here in the first place" I demanded.

"It's under the desk there" He pointed at it.

I went down on my hands and knees to go under his desk and retrieve the charger, giving Teddy what was no doubt a great view of my street stopping ass.

There were lots of cables from Teddy's computer and electronics there so I took some time to find it.

Once I did, I took it off the wall and was about to get out from under there when I got a notification on my phone from our group chat. It was a picture.

Of my ass, to be precise - looking hot, perky and absolutely fuckable as I was looking for Jon's charger, the rest of my body hidden under the desk. The replies came instantly:

Teddy: Hey boys, check out who came to visit today :D

Axel: if it isn't the best ass on campus 🍑👅

Jon: Rooooooomieee!!! I miss you already, bring that sweet ass and my charger back into our room!

P. Hyo-un: that ass is unmistakable

Jon: Teddy, be careful when he is in that position, we got into some accidents last time I found Theo like this

Axel:???

"Teddy!" I shouted as I turned around to look at him, still on my knees, but deep inside I was already getting horny with how vulgarly sexy Teddy was - just like the first day I met him.

"Hahaha sorry dude, I couldn't resist it" he said as he came closer until he towered right in front of me.

He pushed his underwear down and I was slapped on the face with a thick, heavy, warm, deliciously huge jock cock. He pushed a ruler into my hand and asked me, hands on his hips and huge cock leaning on my face:

"Ready to measure that cock?" He grinned.

"Yeah, sure" I said, ruler in hand. I laid my phone down on the floor in front of us, the screen still open on our group chat.