Dumb Jocks Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my hand back, I slapped his fat left cheek, causing a high-pitch squeal to escape the Latino's lips. Though it seemed to spit the jock on as he began to thrust back harder against me.

"Big. Fucking. Ass!" I said, spanking him after each word, slowly making his cheeks turn red.

The faint sound of cheering wafted over the air and I couldn't resist teasing Demarcus. Pulling his arms, I forced him towards me.

"Listen to them cheering. Do you think they're celebrating me fucking you? Their best running back, bent over, dressed as a maid and getting his phat ass fucked by a nerd!"

He moaned loudly, and I felt his body flutter against mine.

"Do you think they know that their hero loves getting fucked? That he loves having a thick cock deep inside his ass! That he loves the way that it stretches him out. Making him feel so good that he gets closer to cumming each time my balls slap against him!"

Squirming and whimpering, the footballer was gyrating against the railing, rubbing his prick against the cool metal.

I could feel his ass tighten and knew it was time, "cum for me, slut!"

"Ahhhhhh..." Demarcus cried out.

His entire body tensed, causing his ass to clench around my cock. He slammed into the railings and his dick spurted cum all over the pristine flowerbeds of Jonas's parents.

"Take it!" I roared, continuing to fuck his plump ass.

The added tightness of his climax finally put me over the edge, making my balls tighten as I unleashed a giant load. Shot after shot filled his quivering tunnel.

Unable to keep myself upright, I collapsed on top of him with my cock still twitching as more cum filled his ass.

"Where the fuck are you fresher?!"

The angry bellow filled the air, and soon there were two huge footballers in tuxedos searching the grounds using their phone torches.

In our post-climax haze, we both panicked and fell to the floor. My prick slipped from his slimy hole and trembled in the cool air as we waited for Demarcus's teammates to leave.

I could hear my spunk bubbling from his asshole. He desperately reached around and stuck a finger inside, trying to quieten the noise. The sudden intrusion caused him to gasp and two lights were shone up to the balcony.

"Who's up there?"

I've no idea why I did what I did, but I moved closer to the running back and slipped my cock between his cheeks.

His finger popped free from his hole and he slapped me, warning me to back off, yet my prick had plans. Thrusting upwards, I groaned softly as I invaded his sopping entrance.

"Can you get up there?" one of the players asked at the same time, I was doing just that with their teammates' ass.

"Nah, we need Callum or someone smaller."

While the two men debated, Demarcus, ignoring my shaft splitting him open, grabbed a rock from the flowerpot and threw it over their heads.

"What the fuck?! Oh! It's a goddamn cat!"

Punching each other, the footballers laughed and headed back inside.

Ripping away from me, Demarcus hit my arm, "you puta!"

Grabbing his thong, the Latino got to his feet and pulled it back on.

I bit my lip to stop laughing. I highly doubted that the flimsy material was going to help keep any of my massive load in.

Watching him use his phone to make sure his face and hair look respectable, he seemed satisfied and, without another word, he scaled down the walls to the floor.

Completely spent and satisfied, I finished watching the firework show before I followed him.

Looking down from the balcony, I nervously reached out and held onto the drainpipe. Edging down, I could feel the bricks and ivy scratch my arms and face. The sharp pain hurt, but it was worth it for the memory of fucking that ass while overlooking the entire town.

Sneaking around the side of the house, I was about to leave when I spotted the freshers still in their maid outfits serving the seniors.

Unable to see my two fresher jocks, I went to the next window. Inside was the kitchen, where Hunter was talking to Demarcus.

The Latino was looking panicked and gesturing wildly until the defensive tackle placed a calming hand on his shoulder.

Turning around the larger man bent over. I could see the slight shine of something metallic in his ass. After a moment's pause, Demarcus reached out and pulled free a butt plug.

My mouth dropped open, and my tired cock twitched as he took a moment to study it, before sliding it into his creamy hole.

The two men fist-bumped and then picked up some trays and went back to where the seniors were waiting, probably not expecting to be served by a fresher with a cream pie.

12