Dumb Jocks: Graduation Ch. 02

Story Info
The nerd helps out another jock with graduation.
5.5k words
4.83
11k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dumbjocks
dumbjocks
156 Followers

The next story continues.

Thanks for all the comments, keep them cumming.

Don't take it too seriously and leave a comment below.

*

The next day, I got things rolling for Rocky and began to create his company. It was pretty easy to come up with a web page. Taking a template from another personal trainer, I then sent questions to Rocky asking him about his life and his history in football.

I knew that not many people would actually go to the website initially and for him to make money it would come down to word of mouth, but that didn't stop me from having a devious idea.

Wanting to make it look professional, I decided that there should be pictures of Rocky coaching people. After emailing him, he then sent me photos of him in his football gear. There were shots of him pre, mid and post-game.

Though he looked incredible in them and it brought back happy memories of the two of us, I needed some of him pretending to be a personal trainer. Replying with some suggestions of poses, I did also mention that a topless photo of him wouldn't hurt.

The email I got back confirmed my suspicions about him and Hunter. While a lot of the pictures were taken on the campus football pitch, there were others shot in Hunter's room. Judging from the amount of lube and sex toys that they had forgotten to clear away, the two of them were really enjoying themselves.

Being on a time limit, I had to accept the photos I got, but I made a mental note to revisit this when we had more time and have a photoshoot where we would have some real fun.

With some careful editing of the pictures, I finally got a couple I was happy with. Knowing that three of my friends had recently lost weight, I got in contact with them. In exchange for some free personal trainer sessions, I got permission to use photos of them before and after the weight loss.

Making up some bullshit testimonials for them about how good Rocky was. I added a price and contact details page before sending it to a web hosting service.

Leaning back in my chair, I was impressed with what I had done and while I was congratulating myself, I realized that I could add this as a module towards my degree. My actual course was accounting and finance, so the setting up of his company finances counted towards my course as well.

All in all, it was a productive day, and it only got better when my phone rang late into the night.

"It's Callum."

"Callum... Callum..." I replied, deliberately being vague.

"You know the footballer..." he huffed down the phone before adding, "you helped me pass my test."

"Did I? How did I do that?"

"You know..." he said angrily.

Deciding that I had teased him enough, I smirked, "oh yeah! Callum! The guy with an ass you could bounce a quarter off! Now I remember,"

"Um, yeah. Whatever dude. Look, I need some help with my dissertation. I've somehow managed to delete it from my laptop."

"Have you looked in the trash?" I asked, realizing I sounded condescending after I finished.

"Course I have, I'm not an idiot!" he shot back, "my computer crashed, then I loaded it up and nothing. All those hours spent writing that shit has disappeared!"

"Ah, shit! That's bad luck." I sympathized then tried to reassure him, "surely it's backed up somewhere though?"

"I think so, but I can't find it That's why I need your help!"

"Ah, I'm always happy to help an ass as fine as yours, but I'll need payment for my services," I said, already dreaming about getting inside him again. After all, I was a horny man and he was a stud.

"Dude, I haven't got much money left. I spent most of it on my graduation robes."

His mind must have been a mess, as I couldn't have made my intentions any clearer. Shaking my head clear of dirty thoughts, I knew I had to help.

"Tell you what, why don't you come over and we can talk about it? Bring your laptop."

Hanging up the phone, I looked at the state of my room. There was still a smell from last night, so opening the window, I took the cum stained sheets to be washed then came back to have a shower.

Wearing some loose clothing, I grabbed a sandwich and waited for Callum to show.

Two hours after the call, I got a knock at the door.

"Come in," I called, my prick getting hard at the thought of the handsome black man in my room once again.

"Thank fuck you're here!" Callum said, and at the sight of him, any sign of getting serviced by him faded.

The running back was a mess. He had clearly not slept the night before and his heavy-lidded eyes were wide with panic. I knew I had to help, so with my cock softening, I pointed at my desk.

"Open your laptop and sign in for me."

Doing what I said, he put the laptop in front of me and booted it up.

"You get some sleep and I'll try to find it for you. Just write down your cloud password and the one for the college systems, too."

Writing them down, he hovered around me for a minute before I again ordered him to get into bed. Sinking into my bedsheets, I heard his short panicked breathing calm and moments later, the sounds of faint snoring echoed around the room.

Turning around, I could see that he had turned onto his front and was out cold.

Damn, he looked cute sleeping away wrapped up in the sheets, I thought. Letting my eyes drop, I spotted the unmistakable bulge of his ass thrusting up, inviting me to reach for it.

Resisting the urge, I resolved that I was definitely going to get that ass again, but first I needed to help him out. So with my cock disappointed, I turned back to the laptop and began to work out what he had done.

Luckily, it turned out to be simple.

While he had deleted the essay as he had been using the college apps to write the essay, they had a backup of it on their servers. Finding the latest copy of his essay in their archives, I took a copy and transferred it back to his laptop.

'Did the unification of Germany lead to World war one?'

"Wow, that's a heavy subject," I muttered.

Satisfying my curiosity, I had a quick glance through it. After a couple of pages, I had to admit that it was surprisingly good for his level, but I could already see that he wouldn't get the best mark for it.

Despite writing a thorough essay, he hadn't referenced any of his theories. I had done the same during high school and got a shit grade from my teacher, who explained that in historical essays you needed to have quotes to back up your thesis.

Making a copy of his essay, I decided to help him by doing the same trick I did at high school. Searching the subject on Google, I opened several web pages on the subject and then copied quotes and references from the articles made before adding them to his essay.

It only took about an hour, some of it I had to shoehorn in but after another read-through of the piece, it looked far more professional and I knew that it would get a far better grade.

Saving a copy of his original and my edited version, I went back to my own revision and waited for the footballer to wake up.

Seven hours later, Callum finally woke up. I had left, battled my friend at Warhammer, got food and came back only to see the muscular black man still asleep. I was midway through a TV show when he finally came around.

"Fuck! How long was I out for?" he croaked.

"Couple of hours," I replied before handing him a bottle of water, "looked like you needed it too!"

He only nodded in reply as he hungrily gulped down the water. Handing it back, he spotted his laptop on the floor and his eyes shot back to me.

"Did you find it? Please tell me you found it!"

"Yep, don't you worry, I got it. Why don't you go and take a shower?" I sniffed, "you fucking need one! Then I'll show you where your essay is."

He went to argue, but I threw a towel at him and pointed out the door.

I was so tempted to join him, memories of fucking Rocky in the locker room showers came flooding back to me. Unfortunately, the shower in my halls was barely big enough for one person let alone two trying to fuck.

Grumbling, Callum left and came back half an hour later refreshed. Pushing open the door, I turned in my seat and instantly my breath caught in my mouth.

The running back was standing in the doorway with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His dark brown skin was glistening with water, making his muscles appear larger. He was completely shaved and, with each breath in his six-pack flexed.

Though I wanted to feel how smooth and soft his skin felt, grip his muscular waist and throw him on the bed and go to town on his tight ass, I instead sat transfixed.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow? Mine stink." He said, ignoring my lustful gaze.

Without waiting for an answer, he pulled open my wardrobe and began to look inside.

"Hey! Get out of there! Look, I've got something to tell you first, okay?"

Taking a seat, Callum looked at me. The long sleep and shower had totally reinvigorated him. He looked refreshed and his hair was now back into the neat cornrows and a French braid.

Already, I was looking forward to making him look like a complete mess again.

"Right, I found your essay. It's here."

I opened the document and Callum sighed in relief.

"I hope you don't mind, but I decided to take a look at it and made a couple of changes."

Turning to my computer, I opened the edited version, "I've put your original essay on your laptop and the one I have edited is on my computer. Here, have a read and see what you think."

Taking my seat, Callum read the first couple of paragraphs before whistling.

"Damn, it's almost like a professional one. What did you do?!"

"Simple, I added in some quotes and made it look like you've actually researched the subject," I replied smugly.

"You're a fucking genius! My professor will give me top marks for sure," he beamed.

"Whoa there, wait a minute, player. I didn't say you could have it!"

Closing the document, I put my computer to sleep and turned around to face him.

"That's cold!" he said, shaking his head, "so what do I have to do to get this one then? I told you, I ain't got no money."

I looked up and down his body with a grin before slowly licking my lips. Shuffling closer to him until I was next to him, I thrust my hips and his eyes dropped to watch.

"I don't want your money..." I said slowly.

"There must be something else I can do?" he said half-heartedly.

"Nah, you've got one... well, two things that I want. Give them to me and the essay is yours," I replied with a grin.

Obviously, I would have given it to him no matter what, but after last night's fun, my balls were doing all the thinking for me and at that moment all they wanted was his ass.

"But..."

"C'mon, don't tell me you didn't like it! I felt you cum when I fucked you in the library and remember that threesome in the jacuzzi?! That was a fun night!"

Just mentioning that night made both of us pause and relive it.

"Fine..." Callum finally said, standing up to look me in the eye, "but just this once... and I didn't like any of it!"

"Well, alright, you keep telling yourself that," I began, barely concealing a smirk before pointing at the tent forming in his towel, "but someone definitely enjoyed"

Immediately, his hands clamped on his crotch and he blushed.

"Now, why don't you pop open those lips and we can get this started," I said, grabbing my cock and squeezing.

He stayed sitting, trying to look at me with reluctance, though his pink tongue flicked at his full lips.

Deciding that he needed some more impetus, I undid my trousers and kicked them off. Instantly, Callum's eyes dropped to my erection, and he swallowed hard. He didn't stop staring as I made myself comfortable on my chair. My bobbing cock had him hooked.

"Come on, it's not going to suck itself!" I chuckled and made my prick twitch.

Without taking his eyes off my dick, Callum got up and kneeled between my spread legs. Putting a finger at the base of my shaft, I pushed it forward until the tip pointed at his pouty lips.

"I do this and I'll get the essay?" Callum asked, pulling his gaze to my face.

"It'll mean you get a couple of pages, but let's not get ahead of ourselves," I answered, grinning at my double entendre, "I want to see how well you do at this first!"

Callum was about to reply when I seized the opportunity. Grabbing his hair, I thrust upwards and pushed my tip past his open lips.

"Finally..." I sighed as I held him down and luxuriated in his warm mouth.

With his reluctance to suck me off, I did think that I was going to have to take the lead in this blowjob. Yet after a moment's hesitation, I heard Callum moan as his tongue explored my swollen head, flicking over my slit and tasting the beginnings of my precum.

"Fuck, that's good!" I gasped as the jock took more of my length inside.

Reclining in my seat, Callum moved with me, not wanting to let my prick leave his mouth. He continued to moan around my thickness as his tongue ran down my shaft, almost reaching the base before he gagged.

Focusing on the top of my cock, both his hands came up, one to play with my balls while the other wrapped around the bottom of my dick. I moaned as I felt his hand begin to jerk my pulsating shaft while he increased the suction on the tip.

"You've not lost it!" I chuckled, making him snort around my length, and me to sigh.

The snorts became longer and more vocal. I knew what he was doing. The hot air vibrated around my sensitive head, while his warm tongue focused on teasing my slit and his hand continued to caress my heavy balls. He wanted to make me cum quickly, and he was doing a fucking good job of it.

Knowing that I had the footballer at my mercy, and I was going to enjoy him again, there was no need for me to delay my orgasm. Round two was coming up. This first climax meant that I would last a lot longer inside that tight ass, but first I had something I desperately wanted to do.

Standing up, I took hold of Callum's French braid and held him still. He knew what was going to happen, and like a good slut, he dropped his hands and stopped sucking.

Looking up at me with those big brown eyes, my knees trembled and my cock twitched in anticipation. Smiling, I pushed forward.

Callum easily took more of my length inside, and I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of my pale white cock slowly disappearing between his full black lips.

Soon I had to stop when I felt the entrance to his throat. Pulling back a bit, I smirked down at him, "you ready?"

Lifting himself higher, he tilted his head back, allowing his throat to naturally open up. He looked so submissive that I had to fight the urge to unleash my load there and then.

Moving my hands to cup his head, I held him still as I thrust forward, crying out as I finally managed to sink the last inch inside.

"Yesss..." I gasped as I held myself still, enjoying the feel of his large soft lips pressed against my groin and his throat muscles rippling around my tip.

Deep throating always feels incredible, but having a popular jock doing it to you made it so much sweeter.

With my eyes fluttering in pleasure, I reluctantly had to let him go as began to Callum punch my thighs, desperate to get air.

"I'll never get over how fucking tight that feels!" I gasped when I let him go.

"You absolute fuc..."

Pushing forward, I shoved my dick back in his mouth, cutting him off mid-sentence. Being far more muscular than me, he could have easily thrown me back, but instead, he let me sink inside.

"Such a good cocksucker!" I grinned as, with a sharp jab, I invade his tight throat again.

This time, he relaxed quicker and though still tight, I could tell he was ready to get face fucked.

Briefly enjoying the way his tongue pressed against my shaft, I pull back before quickly lunging forward.

"Take it... Goddam, take it all!" I growl.

The sound of him gagging around my shaft fills the room while I begin to use his mouth.

Rather than deep-throating him with each thrust, I shallow fuck him for a couple of seconds before tightening my grip on his head and plunging inside his throat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!" I croaked each time I felt his tight throat open up and let me in.

Unable to hold back anymore, I drove forward, burying my cock inside the footballer's throat. I let my body tense as my climax took hold of me.

With a tight grip of Callum's hair braid, he had nowhere to go as I stuttered, "cumming..."

Thick strings of cum jetted into the running back's mouth. I could feel his muscles working to swallow it down before the next load came.

My eyes fluttered as I continued to jerk against the muscled black man's face until all power left my body and I fell back, heavily into my computer chair.

"Jesus, you're good at that!" I muttered, making Callum smile at me, spunk trickling from his fat lips.

With my breath coming back to me, I watched as the jock got to his feet and opened a bottle of water I had on my desk.

Reaching out, I gently stroked his taunt chest, feeling the muscles under my fingers. Rather than pull away, Callum let me grip his body while he continued to drink.

Eventually, my hands came to his towel. It was the last thing he had on and it needed to come off, "let's get this off you!"

"You able to go again?!" asked Callum, surprised, "that was a massive load!"

Letting my actions do the talking, I pulled at the knot and tugged the towel loose. It would have dropped to the floor if it hadn't caught on his erection. Gradually the weight was too much, and the towel crumbled to the floor, letting his cock spring free.

My own dick had barely flagged after my orgasm and the sight of the ripped black man made it twitch, immediately drawing Callum's eyes.

"With that body, I could go all day!!" I grinned, "now, sit on the bed."

Doing what I wanted, Callum sat down and self-consciously crossed his legs hiding, his raging hard-on from me. I chuckled to myself. Only seconds ago he had my cock balls deep in his throat and now here he was acting all shy.

Reaching forward, I gripped his smooth thighs and threw his legs apart. His dick popped up and slapped against his toned stomach.

I heard him gulp, and he stared at my hand as it slowly moved closer to his groin. Using my fingernail I lightly traced along the pulsing undershaft of his prick, making him gasp from the initial contact and then moan as I lifted higher.

Instinctively, he edged closer to the edge of the bed and lifted his hips, trying to keep my fingers on his cock. Smirking at his eagerness, I knew I had this jock slut willing to do anything I wanted.

Continuing to tease him, I circled the head of his rod, running my finger over his wet slit before slowly circling one, then two fingers around his throbbing shaft.

Finally, after spotting precum oozing from his tip, I gripped him and pulled the taut skin.

"Ahhh... fuck!" He moaned, falling back onto the bed.

He planted his feet on the bed, exposing his tight asshole to me, like the horny jock he was.

Never one to pass on an invitation like that, I continued to jerk him off while I fumbled around in my sex drawer for lube. I had to rifle past numerous butt plugs, dildos, vibrating cock rings and condoms in there before I finally found what I wanted.

Grabbing the bottle, I pulled it out to see that it was a special lube that warmed up once it touched the skin.

Grinning at the squirming running back, I said, "well, it looks like you're about to have some intense feelings!"

Before he could respond, I squeezed the lube out onto his balls and watched as it trickled down his crack towards his asshole.

"Ohhh!" he gasped, then shuddered and moaned as the gel began to warm up against his sensitive skin.

Getting to my knees, my hand dropped from his cock to his balls. Slick with lube, I squeezed and played with the large plums, making him groan louder.

dumbjocks
dumbjocks
156 Followers
12