Dumb Jocks: Graduation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My free hand scooped up more lube and circled his perineum before slowly edging down to his asshole, drawing a sharp intake of breath from the footballer.

"Ahhh... noooo... yes..."

Callum's body went through several stages. From the pleasure of feeling my thumb pressing against his perineum, to the unusual sensation of my middle finger pushing, then breaking into his tight asshole.

With the vast amount of lube I had used, it wasn't long until my palm rested against his balls. Twisting my finger inside him, I found his special spot, making Callum tremble.

"Look what I've found! You like that?" I teased, only getting soft whimpers in response.

Pressing against the extra sensitive skin, I began to gently stroke it causing him to gasp while his cock violently jerked and pre-cum splattered over his chest. Continuing to softy play with him, I noticed he was hungrily staring at me.

"Want more?" I asked, and he nodded eagerly.

Slowly pulling out, he whimpered in protest before I roughly pushed his legs back. Automatically, he looped his hands underneath his thighs and rolled onto his back, giving me total access to his gaping asshole.

Holding up the lube, I let it drip against his rosebud. Though he shuddered from the initial coolness, he managed to keep his legs back, letting me coat him with gel.

"You want me to finger you? Or do you want the essay and leave?"

There was a pause as the older man tried to work out whether he should be pleading with me to play with his body. I was close to breaking him once again. I might have tricked him the first time, yet this time he didn't need to be here. He could easily take his essay and leave. It was probably what his brain was telling yet his body needed me and that desire won out in the end.

"I need you to finger me. I want to feel you play with my ass, to press that spot, to make me cum. I need to cum! Please!"

With a triumphant grin, I caressed his slick asshole with two fingers, making sure they were wet with lube before plunging them both inside.

"Fuck!!!!" He cried out in surprise at the sudden intrusion.

His tight entrance gripped my two fingers then gradually relaxed around them, inviting me to slide in deeper. Hooking them up, I pressed both against his sensitive spot, and instantly he moaned louder.

"Please... Harder..." he gasped.

Picking up the pace, I began to caress his spot, alternating my fingers, so that there was constant pressure. Every couple of strokes, I drove deeper into his tunnel, causing him to grunt, and more precum to shoot onto his stomach.

"Please... please. I need it..." he stuttered.

"Need what?" I teased, my fingers wiggling inside him.

"I need... fuck! Please... I need more..." he stopped mid-sentence and his eyes lit up with realization.

"I need your cock... I need to be fucked! I want you to pound my tight ass. Make me cum with your thick cock inside me! Please!" begged Callum, staring at me with an intensity I hadn't seen before.

"There, that wasn't sure hard, was it?" I joked when I finally pulled my gaze from his deep brown eyes.

Pulling my fingers free, he whimpered as the cool air hit his open asshole.

Quickly, I climbed onto the bed between his legs. Looking down, his black skin shone, and I licked my lips as I took in the sight. I noticed his tight ring was gaping, and the color of his skin turned a dark pink at the center, calling out to me to penetrate him.

With my cock rock hard, I aimed it at his open hole. I could feel the heat on my tip. The urge to dive inside was overwhelming, yet I managed to hold back.

"Fuck yourself."

He looked at me confused. I'm guessing the last person who said that to him got punched, but this time he was naked with his twitching asshole desperate to be filled.

"Lower yourself and feel my thick cock fill up your tight ass. I want you to fuck yourself, pleasure yourself on my cock..." I teased, "you know you want to!"

Callum's eyes lit up at the thought of submitting to me.

Usually, it was me taking control and he could kid himself that I was making him do it but this time he had the choice and I could see that it thrilled him.

Lifting his hips slightly off the bed, he moved towards me. Keeping my shaft steady as it pressed past his tight muscle and inside his asshole, I groaned. It looked almost graceful as I watched my throbbing red cock slowly disappear between his dark chocolate cheeks.

"Mmmmmm... yes!" Callum breathed as I rubbed against his pleasure spot.

He didn't stop though, as he continued to push down, wanting more and more of my cock.

I saw his face change with the initial sharp pain of my thick head popping inside his ass to pleasure as his molten hot tunnel was stretched to the brink with my fat shaft.

The running back's muscles tensed as he tried to keep his body up while at the same time pushing further against me, desperate to feel my hips press against his round cheeks.

"That's it... God, that's good!" I grunted, my hands leaving my shaft and gripping his toned stomach, pulling him down the last couple of inches.

Finally, my prick was completely surrounded by his warm tunnel.

"Ahhhh... so fucking big!" he cried softly, while his body trembled.

His smooth ass comfortably rested on my lap and his cock was oozing copious amounts of precum onto his groin.

Though it might have been a romantic sight, I wasn't interested in that. I needed to fuck this jock.

Callum's hard, muscled physique was built to be fucked and the way he looked at me told me that he needed it too. He needed me to take control and dominate his athletic body until he was a mess of cum and sweat.

"You want this nerd to fuck you?" I asked, pushing him back into the bed while I moved on top of him.

Callum nodded with a look of nervous excitement.

"Tell me then!"

I had his long, lean legs resting on my shoulders. My hands were on either side of his head and I was staring into his dark brown eyes with an intensity that made his balls throb, and cum to splash against his chest.

"Take me... please... please, take me. You feel so good... I need to feel your cock... Fuck me hard. Fuck me, nerd, make me cum."

Surprising me, he lifted his head and kissed me passionately. His full lips pressed against mine and we moaned into each other's mouths, causing both of our pricks to pulse violently.

"Time to teach you how a nerd fucks a jock's pussy!" I whispered after I had pulled away from him.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Callum chanted as I pushed myself up from him, placed my hands on his upper thighs and bent my legs.

"Ready to get piledrived?" I grinned.

I didn't give him a chance to respond, as I pulled my cock from his tightness and then slammed back in, forcing the air to escape Callum with a loud grunt.

Pushing him down into the bed, I near enough sat on him as I began to fuck him.

His hard-on bounced around, spitting cum all over his body and face each time I drove my cock balls deep into him.

"Fuck me... fuck my pussy... fuck me harder!"

The feeling of totally dominating someone who looked as good as Callum did was incredible. His muscled body easily took my pounding, and he was begging for more.

Moving my hands closer to his balls, my thumbs began to stroke the heavy sack before edging to his perineum. He had been close to cumming before and the combination of my teasing and now the hard fucking was too much.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck... I'm cumming!" he cried out, his legs shot up, almost throwing me off his climaxing body, but I managed to hold on as he erupted.

Letting him ride out his orgasm, I felt my cock surge when I saw the creamy white spunk splatter over his smooth black skin. It was so sexy that I almost lost control.

"Where do you want me to cum? Should I fill up your little asshole and give you a cream pie?"

I tensed my cock inside him making him weakly moan, "or should I spray your face with cum and mark you like the slutty jock that you are?"

Callum opened his eyes at that and I could see that the thought of what I had said turned him on.

"What my slut wants, my slut gets!" I smirked.

Lifting off him, I sighed as my shaft left his clenching tunnel. Without my holding him up, his legs dropped heavily onto the bed and he let out a disappointed moan.

Quickly, I mounted his head and dropped my heavy balls into his mouth.

"Suck," I ordered, and he hurried to obey.

I barely got my hand to my cock before I was unleashing a torrent of spunk over his handsome face.

"Fuckkkkkk!" I roared as more and more cum splattered over him, dripping from his forehead into his hair, blinding his eyes and coating his lips.

The intensity was too much and my legs were beginning to give out on me. Falling to the side, I panted heavily while my cock continued to twitch.

With my vision blurry, I glanced to the side and saw Callum hungrily licking his lips, lapping up my pale white cum that covered his face.

Turning to me, his eyes zeroed in on my dick. Moving down, he took my shaft in his mouth and gently sucked, wanting to coax the remaining spunk out. All I could do was whimper and let him have his way.

Satisfied that he had it all, he picked up the towel and, after a slight stumbled, he left my room for the shower.

I had no idea of the time at that moment. It was hard enough to keep my eyes open, let alone, realize what was going on. A while later, the handsome man came back in. Pulling on his old clothes, he crawled onto the bed and kissed my softening cock.

"It's on the USB," I spluttered between gentle gasps as Callum continued to bathe my prick and balls.

"Thanks, nerd!" he said.

Standing up, he picked up his laptop and grabbed the red USB that was on the desk. Leaving my room, I heard the door shut before exhaustion got the better of me and I fell into a deep. contented sleep.

12