All Comments on 'Dumb Jocks: Graduation Ch. 02'

by dumbjocks

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

My fat cock so wants to stuff Calum and give him the cream pie he missed out on, so that I can then suck my spunk straight from his winking ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is getting better as we get to see the characters depth and budding friendship with the nerd. It was really refreshing to see the nerd have mercy on Callum and let him sleep and go beyond the request of finding the original document. He thoughtfully improved and gave quotes and references for the dissertation and didn’t require Callum to consent to intercourse. I may have forgotten but it feels like he gave Callum more control than ever. Maybe someone will actually date the nerd if he keeps this attitude going forward? What do you think Author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice to see our protagonist is getting the old gang back together... i'm looking forward to how he's going to go after demarcus. iirc that one really enjoyed getting his ass played with and used...

or are you going to introduce us to more/other cast members, more big beefy willing sluts to add to this nerd's harem?

keep it up! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've said it a thousand times, that straight boys are so funny. Usually, a couple of beers loosens them up, but yeah blackmail for an essay works just as well. As long as they have some way of saying they were forced into doing the gay deed, they're happy. I love this fun story. MLF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdumbjocks@dumbjocks
Hi everyone I am currently writing a series where I am in the Pokémon fucking my way through the trainers. If anyone is interested in editing and helping with the flow of the chapters then let me know. This is going to be a series where I fuck men and women.