All Comments on 'Dumb Jocks: Graduation Ch. 03'

by dumbjocks

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is he going to get the dad as well...?

Nice to see that callum helped get demarcus, especially since he's going to stay available longer.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do hope Rocky's dad is as dumb and as handsome, and u r able to seduce him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You hit me with this at just the right time. I was in a bad frame of mind. I read this and was instantly smiling ear to ear. This fun ***** story never fails to do that. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so i'm hoping rocky's dad is hot and gets fucked too. I'm undecided if I want rocky's dad to be the redneck in the truck? :)

Winter2015Winter2015over 1 year ago

So excited Demarcus is back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the story is Fabulous Marvelous. Love from a Greek (= Macedonian). i want more and quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Out of all your boys, Demarcus is my favourite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Demarcus needs to be bred more in public. He seems to perform better when horny old rednecks are cheering him on ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The subby bottom muscle energy here is fantastic! Love the spanking and the dirty talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lingerie, dildos, and squirting untouched? That Demarcus is the perfect package.

All you missed was him screaming “papi”, but that can come another time. Hopefully those two get a relationship going, even if it’s a D/s one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdumbjocks@dumbjocks
Hi everyone I am currently writing a series where I am in the Pokémon fucking my way through the trainers. If anyone is interested in editing and helping with the flow of the chapters then let me know. This is going to be a series where I fuck men and women.