Duncan’s Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
Duncan's power of suggestion helps Gary.
1.4k words
3.72
10.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuing story about Duncan and his ability to control people through the power of suggestion.

Recap: In part one, we read of Duncan's innate ability to exercise mind control over people through the power of suggestion.

As I said, Cecie and I became regular fuckmates, often testing the strength of my suggestive powers. She was a great asset to my learning. The time with her was well spent for both of us.

Cecie was working in a dead-end retail job when I first encountered her. Somewhat shy, definitely quiet. I helped her out of her shell, so to speak. We returned to the stripper bar regularly where the patrons looked forward to her shows.

She came along, learning how to captivate the patrons and have them throwing cash on the bar stage. She would always show up looking like any number of office professionals. Always dressed to impress.

Through the power of suggestion, I had convinced her to buy better professional appearing clothing. Her underwear wardrobe now consisted of mostly g-string panties and half-cup bras.

She had undergone some body modifications as well. No breast enlargement, but some collagen injections to make her nipples appear puffier and more pronounced. She had electrolysis sessions to remove all the dark pubic hair resulting in a smooth childlike appearance to her Mons and labia.

She had also gotten Nipple rings and used a vacuum pump to enlarge her nipple length to about a half-inch long. And a final embellishment was the addition of multiple tastefully placed piercings of both Labia minor.

Each enhancement was followed by even more popularity in the strip bars. Yes, Cecie was now dancing three nights a week in three different bars/clubs. Cecie was now grossing around five thousand per week on an average week.

One crowd favorite is the sale of her undergarments after each show. They would bring in a hundred dollars or more every night.

During this time I was working on my powers with two others. A guy, and another woman. I like picking the broken ones. The ones who seem quiet, mousy, and somewhat introverted.

The guy, Gary, was easy. I saw him a lot around campus. He would often walk around the club district and pause in front of the gay bars. Gary was gay but has yet to accept his sexual preference.

Now I'm not above getting a blow job from a man or sinking my cock into his anal bud. After all, sex is sex. A hole is a hole, warm, wet, and pleasing is all the reason I need.

I started by bumping into him, causing him to drop his latte. Gary looked at me and said, "I'm sorry". I had him, he's a sissy. A man would have said excuse me, watch it or some other passive-aggressive comment.

I looked at him and said "no, my fault, let me buy you another."

Gary said, "oh, that's not necessary"

I interrupted him with a subliminal thought that suggested he accept my offer. He accepted.

I introduced myself and Gary replied yes, you are the physiology professor on campus.

I asked "are you one of my students," to which he replied no, but I have seen your picture on the Instructor's profile pages of the school directory.

I was relieved, My simple rule is no involvement in any of my direct students. Others are okay.

We went into a coffee shop and sat down with our drinks while I asked him some seemingly innocent questions. Questions that would open him like a book. He was quite intelligent. Grew up being picked on, His father left his mother when he was very young and he was raised by his sister and his mom.

I learned enough to know Gary was going to suck my cock before the day was out. We had our drinks, followed by my suggestion to have a bite to eat then I suggested he invite me to his place.

Gary had a small one-room apartment about three blocks from campus. We arrived, and I sat on the edge of the bed. We talked for a while and I subliminally suggested he reach out and touch my cock through my pants.

Gary reached out and tentatively touched my cock through my pants when I spoke to him. " Go ahead, open my pants, it's okay.

He unbuckled my pants opening the fly he reached in and fished my cock out of my boxers. He sat there looking at it hesitantly and I used my power to suggest go ahead, suck it.

He cautiously lowered his head to my lap while holding my cock. I sensed he needed to be told what to do so I said "put my cock in your mouth and suck it."

He needed instruction, while he wanted to, he did not know how to suck a man's cock. So, I instructed him, to take my cock in his mouth, lick it, stimulate the underside with his tongue, pump it with his hand while he licked my nuts and take as much cock as he could down his throat.

After about ten minutes he was eating cock like he's been doing so all his life. In a few weeks, he would be swallowing cock like a good cock sucker.

I held off my cum for a few more minutes and announced my pending discharge of cum into his warm sucking mouth and throat, softly saying "yes, suck my cock, I'm cumming, eat my jizz, swallow every drop.

Gary swallowed my load like a forty-dollar hooker.

We parted ways for the day with me hooking up with him often over the next few weeks to counsel him with subliminal suggestions and get my nut off in his very accomplished mouth.

I had learned he liked crossdressing. Being raised by his sister and mom, he was often subjected to his sister's cruel treatment which included forcing him to dress as a girl and attend parties with her.

She would make him wear panties and laugh at him calling him sissy boy.

This would be Gary's next adjustment as I would use subliminal suggestions to bring him out.

Understand, you can not use subliminal suggestion to force anyone to do anything they are not predisposed to accept or do. Gary is gay, he is now starting to accept this.

I used my ability to get Gary to buy women's clothes and start wearing them. First in his apartment. He would often blow me while reaching under a dress pulling his hard cock out from his lacey silk panties and jerking off while taking my cock and jizz down his now very talented throat.

I also got around to Gary accepting wanting and begging to have my cock shoved up his asshole and fucked.

Gary would again stroke his cock until he spewed his jizz onto the floor or bed while I emptied my nuts in his warm welcoming asshole.

The next phase of Gary's coming out was to get him to go outside and to public places as a woman. Gary had girlish features that would suggest he was a woman with a fuckable cunt to the untrained eye.

He was fuckable, but only in the ass or mouth. I would take Gary out to dinner as a female date, then take him to his apartment and give him two loads of my potent sperm, one in his mouth, another leaving his well fucked ass leaking my seed.

Last night, I introduced Gary to another man I knew who enjoyed fucking sissies. After some drinks and small talk, we went back to Gary's apartment and double-tagged him. My friend sunk his large cock up Gary's ass thrusting in and out while Gary jerked off and swallowed my cock.

Gary blew his load at the same time I painted his tonsils with my sperm and my friend busted his nut in Gary's hot moist asshole.

After that night, I took Gary to one of the gay clubs where he was filled with cocks and sperm until it flowed freely from his abused asshole and dripped off his chin.

One of the trannies hooked him up with Hormone therapy, Gary no longer needs to shave and is starting to develop quite a set of knockers.

Gary now dresses as a woman at all times, Calls himself Gail, and often attends gay bars and parties. Typically, she as he refers to himself as never wears pants.

Gary/Gail is taking a three-step approach to becoming a woman, Hormone treatments, then an Orchiectomy, which is surgery to remove both testicles.

This was followed by the reconstruction of his remaining genitals to transform his penis into a vagina.

End of part two.