Duncan’s Gift

Story Info
32-year-old Duncan learns the power of suggestion.
1k words
4.01
24.2k
22
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan's gift

Mind control, M/F

My name is Duncan, I am 32 years old and single. Not because I'm not desirable, no, I could have tied the knot a few dozen times in the past.

I'm single by choice. I'm single because if I wanted I could bed your woman tonight. No, seriously, I have the innate ability to get women to do my bidding through subliminal suggestions.

It's somewhat similar to hypnotism except for no swinging watches and trances. I understand that many do not believe me in fact many have suggested that I stage the events. However, I do not.

Suffice to say, over the years I've had more ass than a public toilet seat. I've convinced women I have never met before to do everything from public nudity to gang bangs in a subway restroom.

I first realized I had this gift shortly after taking physiology courses in college. I was on the subway traveling to campus when I saw a pretty brunette in a mid-thigh skirt. I was thinking how nice it would be to actually be that woman and not have any panties to block the air from giving me some relief from the stifling heat.

I kept looking at her and she looked back, looked around the subway car, and reached up under her skirt and peeled her panties down her legs and over her flats. She bent over picking the little pink french cut bikini panties up in a ball. Just before putting them in her purse, I thought to myself, give them to me. She hesitated and tossed them across the subway car to land in my lap.

I looked at her and again thought thank you. She smiled. I then thought open your legs, spread them apart. She looked me in the eye and slowly spread her legs open exposing her dark patch of pubic hair. Again, I thought to myself hike up that skirt so I can clearly see your pussy.

To my delighted surprise, she hoisted her ass upward while pulling the skirt out from under her ass then sat back down pulling the skirt up to her waist and spreading her legs even further to totally expose her pussy to me.

Just then, an older woman walked by, saw the brunette's pussy clearly displayed, and said "you shameless hussy, your should be ashamed" The brunette blushed, grabbed the hem of her skirt as if to push it down and I thought no, don't, ignore that old lady. She let go of her skirt hem and just sat there giving me and the rest of the riders a peek show.

I've ridden this line many times and know the brunette gets off at the upcoming stop so I stopped looking at her and got up walking away. I looked back and saw her pull her skirt down, obviously embarrassed and confused.

The subway train stopped and she got off. I was on an emotional high. I did that, I suggested everything she did. I'll have to try it again tomorrow.

The next day I got on the train, found her, and started thinking of suggestions again. This time, I got her to remove her panties and reach up under her skirt to rub her naked pussy until she came. On this day the subway car had only a wino sitting at the other end of the car, passed out. At her stop, she got up, once again looking embarrassed and confused.

After the third day, I really wanted to test my power of suggestion to her. So I suggested that she suggest we have a drink together. She looked at me and said in a small voice, " would you like to have a drink with me?"

I responded, "I thought you'd never ask" We got off at her stop and went up to the street level. I looked around and saw a few bars. One of them had a neon sign showing go-go dancers. I suggested that one would be perfect. She looked at me and suggested "that one?" pointing to the go-go bar. I replied "yes, that will do just fine"

We went into the bar, ordered some drinks, and watched the girls pole dance to some bump and grind music. When the bartender came over I tried my power of suggestion on him by asking him if the brunette could try dancing.

The bartender looked at me then her and said to her "you wanna try it, honey?" She looked at him, blushed, and was starting to form the word no when I suggested sure, tell him yes. She said yes. The girl dancing was going on a break and the bartender said "now or never sweetie."

I told her to get up and dance, and she did, I suggested she remove her blouse while grinding her pelvis against the pole, and she did and the guys went wild. I suggested she remove her Bra and I got my first look at her creamy full naked tits. She kept dancing. I suggested she drop her skirt.

The men in the bar were tossing bills up on the bar stage. Her skirt hit the floor, now she was naked except for her panties. I knew the state rules on strippers so I did not suggest she remove her panties.

I did however suggest that she rub her cunt on the pole until she came which drove the men wild. I also suggested she pull the crotch panel aside far enough for the men to see the pink flesh of her pussy lips. She put on a spectacular show that netted her four hundred and fifty-two dollars cash in bills.

After the dance I suggested she put her blouse and skirt on, leaving the bra to a guy who offered a hundred bucks for it and her panties. I suggested she remove her panties after putting her skirt on., and give both to the perv for a "C" note.

We left the bar and went to her place where I got her to seduce me through the power of suggestion. I learned her name was Cecie. That night I fucked her brains out. I dumped four potent loads of sperm into her dark-haired cunt leaving it matted and leaking onto her bedsheets.

Cecie and I would become regular fuckmates until I got bored with her. But I will tell you more stories about her and some others I've learned to control through the power of suggestion.

End of the first part.