All Comments on 'Duncan's Gentle Touch Ch. 04'

by j3zza

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible!

Great story. Very Hot. Loved it!!!!

tinakristinatinakristinaabout 17 years ago
perfect

I loved it! I've enjoyed reading about Duncan and Marty so much-I feel like I should offer them congratulations on their happy future together :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful!

Simply beautiful!! I loved its gentle build-up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AMAZING

That was absolutly amazing...You are very talented...I loved the way you made it sensual and intimate and not just sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BRILLIANT!!

I'm just sad it's over now... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!

Wow! That was an amazing story. I absolutely loved it. The romance, the emotion, and the love and respect that they had for each other was overwhelming. I am so glad that you took your time with this story. It was so hot and sweet that even me, (a straight girl) damn near came in my panties. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THANX

If this really happened U two are so lucky, it was hard not to have a hard on from the first story to the last and then enjoying the orgasm that followed. Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank you

excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic

You are very talented and the love and passion and heat you described was all but too real. Incredibley amazing. It was one of those stories that gave me that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. You should be commended for your efforts in this story. Truely superb.. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely gorgeous, and so incredibly hot. Brilliantly written. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
delicious

i really enjoyed these works; the story is a great one to read slowly and relish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible

Now that was hot!!! Thank you so much for another perfect story, again excellent writing. Hope you two still have a great time together and are enjoying it.

truthfulajaritruthfulajariover 13 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed your story it was amazing from start to finish! Can't wait to read other stories by you! Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

I also am a straight girl and the story made me come. It was So incredibly passionate. Thank you so much.

Cruel2BKindCruel2BKindover 13 years ago

I'm a strait girl,

and you make me wish i was a gay man.

congratulations! and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

the whole story was amazing, great writing and awesome buildup (:

LolaBellaLolaBellaalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This was such a hot sensual story. The opening shower scene was amazing. Sexy as Hell! Loved it and I wish there was more.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
fantastic

a really good erotic read

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
I WANT YOU!

Superb finale. Two very lucky men, not pressured or tricked by outside forces, found each other. Successful, sensual series.

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago

Loved the slow buildup to the final sex act.

harry2015harry2015almost 9 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of the best stories i have had the pleasure of reading

thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story.

This story will give me hours of self abuse,oh how I wish that I could sample one of those cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love the good dirty too

free and liberated and just doing what feels good and doing it hard for you and your partner, down and dirty yeaahhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic and thanks

Will the sequel have wedding bells? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

it's a great story, slow, unhurry and lovely....but for me it's just a beginning of something bigger and deeper. Please continue, this is really special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Aloha

Hot slow romance, beautiful and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story!

I loved it, brought back some great memories of when I first started out with my male lover. My wife was gone for a period of time and it was neighbor friend who kept me company. He also was the one who introduced me to being 'bare.' He shaved my penis, my balls, and my anus. He then removed all my body hair except for my head and eye brows. While my wife was away for a long period (two months) we made love all the time. When she got home she noticed I was shaved, she liked and asked about the change. I broke down and told her about my new male lover. I thought she would be upset. To my suprise, she was very happy because she had set it up. She was happy that everything worked out like she had planned. So my friend Keith and I do many things together with his and my wife's blessing. Including making love to eachother. Keith and I just celebrated our ten year anniversay by having a symbolic union with our wives "giving" us away. I want to hear more about you and Duncan.

andrepkandrepkover 3 years ago
"It's" is an abbreviation for "it is". "its" is the possessive form of "it". GREAT STORY!

Wonderful story, gentle and passionate.

But weak spelling is distracting and breaks the flow of the narrative.

Try:

"Jason cock extended to ITS full length."

"IT'S awesome, exclaimed Duncan."

Kabba118Kabba118almost 3 years ago

I am so thankful that this story orbited its way to me. What a fantastic build up of love, lust, passion, innocence and exploration. More than 5 stars for each chapter. Thank you for sharing it.

-KK

BlkbwoiBlkbwoi6 months ago

the only weakness for me was the first time anal sex itself. these boys were miracles yet neither has a prostate which would def have made an appearance in the two final sex weekends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous