Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily is punished by the Butler.
2.4k words
4.19
9.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's got his cock inside me!

This was so hot! I shuddered in an quivering instant orgasm.

He's penetrated me! He's filled me! He's got his hard cock inside me!

My pussy was just loving the feel of that big hard cock inside me and instantly started gushing lubricunt... I'm going to be fucked on a film set!

So, he obviously didn't want me to give him a long blow job! That's his loss! But this felt so good now!

That was it! His hard cock was throbbing inside my wet pussy! His big hard naked cock had penetrated my unprotected pussy - for total realism in a film... He had his erect cock inside me!

And he was going to fuck me...

I mean, he was going to fuck the maid: the character I was acting! The obedient new maid was doing her duty (she had no choice) and she was going to be fucked by the butler! I was acting the role of that maid... So I was going to be fucked! And we were in a historical drama... Erh... Maybe I mean: fucked in a porn film...

"Ooh! Sir!" I exclaimed, "What are you doing to me?"

As if a naked maid impaled on an erect cock didn't bloody know!

And I've only been here a few minutes! And now the butler's got his erect cock inside me! Well, I suppose I am the maid - and I did agree to be fucked for real; although I'd thought beforehand it would take a lot longer, and it might be a bit more historical and romantic, and it would actually be the handsome leading man inside me! Instead, it's the Butler! This isn't quite how I'd imagined the plot would go!

But that did feel so good; so good I gasped:

"Oooooh! Punish me hard, please, I know I've been so naughty! I'm just a debauched depraved maid who gives in to carnal desire!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Aaaaaaaarghhhhh!...Fuuuuuuck!"

He pushed his big throbbing cock further up inside me until he was balls deep. I imagined his pre-cum was already oozing out, showing his ball's readiness, and my pussy spasmed and gushed more love juice appreciatively.

"Oh! You are punishing me more, sir!" I squealed.

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"QUIET, SLUT!" he orders, "Or we will both have to shut you up and punish you harder and harder!"

"About time! Yes please!" I desired hopefully, lustfully, In character - realising I was actually now realistically playing the part of a lecherous maid...

And with that, he started sliding me up and down on his punishment pole, holding my bare buttocks with the tips of his fingers on my pussy lips, pulling my pussy slightly apart, so he could also pull his pole right out and easily plunge it deep back inside my wet hole again - and again. He was fucking teasing me! Sliding his cock deep into me but then pulling it right out of me. It felt good, but please fuck me properly!

"Fuck me! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasse...." I begged him.

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!"

"Right! You've asked for it now, you dirty debauched whore bitch!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!"

He slammed his cock back, hard, balls deep inside me, then started fucking me good and proper, building up speed, faster and faster, until he had a relentlessly fast continuous rhythm going like a hammer drill!

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhffuuuuuuuuck! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhrrrghh!!!"

I couldn't help exhaling in loud appreciative moans. That felt so fucking good! I was being well fucked! My pussy was certainly responding to a rhythm like that! It was continuously pouring ejaculate onto his hard drill shaft to keep it well lubricated as he drilled me - well, shafted me! And this fucking machine was working well. He was fucking pounding me hard, fucking hard, like a fucking jack hammer!"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Fuck!...

"Aaaaaaoooohhhhhhh!! Oh! Fuck Me!...

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!" Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!...

"Those maids really did have it hard in Victorian times!" I thought as I realistically played the role of a maid being fucked hard, "I wonder if they got as wet as I am now...?"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Jesus! Fuck!"

"It's only acting," I said to myself, but I've thrown myself into this role body and soul. And I've fucking nailed it!"

"Aaaaaaoooohhhhhhh!! Fuuuuck Meeee!"

I could see the cameras pan and tilt, then zoom in to get a close-up in graphic detail from the front, of Andrew's big hard cock sliding in and out of me, fucking me, punishing my pussy. It would certainly be glistening in the light; It felt so good - I was very wet and aroused; his lovely hard lubricated cock slid in and out of me like erotic poetry in motion.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Aaaaaaahhhh!"

My fingers wanted to go down and stroke my clit which was swelling appreciatively from his efforts, and bring myself to orgasm, but I knew it would be deemed unmaidly - it was obvious, it wouldn't be the right thing to do and maids weren't allowed to do anything for themselves anyway, unless they were given permission first! But if I did, I doubted they would cut the take...

"Oooooooooaahhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!"

No doubt, there was another camera focusing on my bouncing breasts and erect nipples. The lucky camera operators were getting an eyeful, but they were only watching, while I was the one being pleasured - I mean punished - I mean acting authentically:

"Aaaaaaaaoooohhhhhhh!! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!!"

- and it certainly showed on my face too; Peter would have a camera following my every artistic expression: feigned innocent maid shocked at what the butler was doing to her; but suitably amazed when looking down at the size of his big hard member sawing inside her; and a look of rapturous abandonment as she is obviously overcome with unbridled ecstasy aroused by his masterful technique! But fuck me, his masterful technique was certainly fucking working, I was fucking losing my mind with pleasure. He was fucking me into oblivion. I'm going to cum soon - he's fucking me so relentlessly; so powerfully; fucking me - so fucking good! It's difficult for me to stay in control of my artistic integrity...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh!!... Fuck! Fuck!"

I may just have nailed this role.... but fucking hell! - I was actually the one being nailed!

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh!... Ooooooh!...

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh!... Oh Fuck!...

"Aaaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhh!... Fuuuuuuck!"

I turned and could see Derek Bailey watching me, and, deliberately, now that I was looking at him with a look of vacant abandonment on my face having totally surrendered to Andrew's purposeful, powerful piston-like pounding of my pussy, he was getting his long erect cock out. He needed to come over and fill my mouth. It was hanging open...

"Aaaaaaaaarghhhhh!... Fuuuuuuck!...

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh!... Fuuuuuuuuuck!...

"Aaaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhh!... Fuuucking... Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

Andrew slapped my arse and broke the vacant all consuming enchantment that he'd fucked me into as I was getting nearer and nearer orgasm - but continued forcefully fucking me, but slightly slower and deeper, and more sensually, holding me by the waist, with his cock powering up inside me, consuming me.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Aaaaaaaarhhhhh...!!"

I wondered what Derek was up to and why he hasn't come over yet; and what the others were doing? I had a good inkling they might all be arriving over here soon, cocks at the ready. But I was so near orgasm...

"I'm going to arrive soon too!" I moaned, poshly, to myself...

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!..."

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"OOOOWWWWHHHH!!"

"Right! Now you need to continue punishing yourself off, as part of your corrective training. While I see how responsive you are. Do your exercises and lift yourself up and down!"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!"

"OHHHWWWHHHH!!"

Andrew's voice - and extra hard slap - brings me totally back to reality from my dreamy sensual pleasure zone and this maid he's heroically fucking, must obey his orders.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!"

And as I am now raising and lowering myself up and down on his cock, holding on to the chair arms; impaled on and completely filled by his lubricated cock in the reverse cowgirl position, he pushes my tits up with both hands and starts firmly kneading and massaging my breasts and tweaking my hard nipples - which gets me so excited I immediately orgasm in a big way, squirting cum all over his balls...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Definitely responsive!

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHH!!!"

"What have you just done, you salacious scrumpet?" he exclaims, plunging deeper into me, making my pussy squelch in my lubricating cum and love juice, "You've just brazenly ejaculated cunny juice all over me. I didn't give you permission to do that, you dirty bitch! You're a bad maid!"

"But you...!"

"QUIET!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"Ooooooooowwwwwwwwhhhhhhh!!"

Oh fuck! Yes! I'm a very bad maid! I know. You keep on telling me! And now you've maid me cum all over you and I'm a very bad maid! But please don't stop fucking me! I'm really enjoying your cock inside me and I need more fucking! You can fuck me to orgasm again!

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"You're going to have to be punished even more!"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh... Yes!!"

Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Punish me even more!!

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!.... Fuck Yes...!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"You should wait till your master cums first, and then, if you're very good, you may be given permission to cum afterwards."

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!... Ohhhhhh...!"

Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me! I'll fucking cum! I don't mind if the master cums first! I'll cum whenever you want me to! I'll do anything you say! Just fuck me and make me cum!

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Mmmmmmm...!!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

You're not here for your own pleasure, you know," he scolds. "If you cum again without permission both of us will have to punish you."

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Ooooooohhhhhh!"

Okay! Okay! That's fine with me! If I cum again - you can both punish me! You can do whatever the fuck you like to me! But less talking - more fucking! Why don't you try cumming in me first and not talking so much? I'm sure you'll like it!!"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Fuuuuuuuuuck...!

And okay, 'both punish me', I think I know where he's heading with this: this is where Lord Rutherford 'cums' into it. I don't mind if they both punish me. I don't mind if he cums into me! I don't mind if they both cum in me! But please don't you stop fucking me - I'm going to cum again...

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Yes...!!"

I'm going to cum...

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!"

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"You're the maid. You do as you're told. You're here to service Lord Rutherford and his two friends."

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Fuuuuuuck Oh Fuuuuuuuck!"

Yes I am! I'm the maid! You're fucking me - I'm doing as I'm told! You are servicing me - and I'm about to cum again...

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!! Fuck! Oh, Fuck Oh... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

But aren't I supposed to be servicing Lord Rutherford and his two friends?

But, in my heightened sexual arousal, the very graphic image that then flashes through my head, of the way I'd be servicing Lord Rutherford and his two hunky friends: being double penetrated, with their big hard cocks deep in my ass and pussy, and another big hard cock down my throat; and with Andrew still sensually squeezing my breasts and fondling and flicking my erect nipples - he immediately makes me cum again - uncontrollably!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

"FUCK ME!!! YOU'VE MAID ME CUM!!!"

I cry out as loud as I orgasm!

The intensely pleasurable contractions of orgasm wash through my body as uncontrollable waves of ecstasy... Yes! Oh Fuck! That feels so fucking good! I'm cumming like a fucking Goddess!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!"

"OHHHHHHH... FUUUCK...! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...!!!"

"RIGHT! THAT'S IT! YOU CURSING FOUL MOUTHED CUNT!" he barks, "You haven't learnt, harlot! You're getting a much stiffer, longer punishment now! This'll teach you to utter profanities!"

He pulls me violently back towards him by my hair, but this time I don't have time to hold my wig in place, and he dislodges it, then pulls it off completely!

"HELL'S BELLS!!! YOUR LORDSHIP! THIS MAID'S WEARING A FUCKING WIG!"

And as I turn towards Derek, Andrew shouts, "My God! It's the sister! It is not a fucking maid! It's the fucking sister! I have been fucking the fucking sister! I've got my fucking cock in Lady Charlotte's fucking sister! I fucking thought she looked fucking familiar! Oh! My! Fucking God!!"

"Wait I..." I begin...

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"OWWWW!"

"QUIET! YOU LYING CHEATING WHORE!"

"Well! Would you look at that! Who would've thought?! It is her indeed! Masquerading as a maid! The horny bitch has disguised herself as a maid so she can be fucked like a maid! She wants to be fucked like a maid... Well she can certainly have that! She is a Jezebel, not a lady, and she has already proven she is a wanton hussy by letting you fuck her: letting herself be fucked by a fucking butler - she is totally immoral! Utterly depraved! If she wants to be a maid - then let her be treated like a maid and disciplined and punished, and fucked into submission like all the other maids - deposit the deceitful whore over here! And I'll sort her out!" growled Lord Rutherford.

My God! I give them full marks for improvisation to create a story after my wig came off! But I wonder if what transpires now will be better or worse for me!

"I only..." I try...

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!"

"Owwwhh!"

"I only wanted to see how you treated your maids! I'd heard rumours... And now I know, you beast!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!"

"OWWWHH!"

"SILENCE! YOU TREACHEROUS HARLOT!!"

"You wanted to find out how we treat our maids? Well now you're really going to find out!! Quick! Pass her here for me to fuck her stupid. I'm going to fuck her like she's never been fucked before, the whore! I'm going to fuck her brains out! I'm going to fuck her stupid! Fuck her fucking senseless!

I'm going to fuck her till she doesn't know who she is anymore! I'm going to fucking enjoy fucking the shit out of her! I'm going to really enjoy fucking severely disciplining this fucking posh whore!"

Andrew pushes me forward off his hot cock, which was still hard, as he'd continued to fuck me regardless - despite the wig incident, and despite Derek's ranting - and with me still twitching with little after-orgasms, stands up, turns me round, and swings me, with my bare bottom (which he slaps again) and my vacant (but still open) wet pussy (which he puts two fingers into as a holding measure - which makes me cum again) over his shoulder, and then taking a quick step, promptly drops me down, right onto Derek's, strategically placed, and eagerly anticipating, threateningly big protuberance: His big erect cock!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I SQUEAL, "FUCK ME! FUCK! NO! FUCK! FUCK ME! THAT'S FUCKING BIG! FUCK! THAT'S TOO FUCKING QUICK!"

"SSSSSLAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!"

"OWWWWWWHH!"