Duncumbe Abbey 1 The Maid Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily meets a Lord and is joined by another maid.
2.5k words
4.21
7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've suddenly got a different man's naked erect penis deep inside my naked wet vagina in this historical drama! I know I said I was expecting to have the leading man's love member inside me, as part of the director's realistic acting regime, but this is Derek my realistic 'rapist's', and that was too quick - and now he's going to fuck my brains out! I was enjoying Andrew's cock inside me, and I was orgasming very pleasurably and now I'm suddenly impaled on another man's cock - and it's Derek Bailey's large and dangerously long deeply penetrating cock!

"OHHHHHAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUCK!!"

"Fuck me! All I did was say 'FUCK ME! YOU'VE MAID ME CUM!' out loud! You'd think Andrew would've been pleased - and look what's happened - now, I'm playing both the maid and the sister - and I've got Derek's cock inside both of us - and me ...!" I muse - doubly shocked - but simultaneously smiling, singularly silently slightly amused...

"You're just another maid to us now! And we're going to fuck you like we would a worthless maid, and you are going to be well and truly fucked! So, forget about your airs and graces... I've got my cock inside you now - and you are going to be WELL AND TRULY FUCKED YOU CUNT!!!" Derek goes on - looking for that elusive Oscar...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" I scream, "FUCKING HELL!!" as he ferociously slams his cock much further inside me, having partially withdrawn it for better aim!

"Jesus Christ! I'm fucked!" says the intrepid actress to herself...

"I'm having you now, bitch, and I'm going to have you and fuck you when and wherever I like, and you're going to submit to me like a maid and I'm going to fuck you again and again, like a whore! And I'm going to cum inside you and fill your pussy with spunk, whenever I want!! And if you think of telling your pretty sister, I'll tell everyone you seduced the butler and you deliberately let him fuck you by pretending to be a maid - which is absolutely true - and your reputation will be shamefully sullied and rightfully so! You'll be totally, irrevocably, irreparably ruined! No one will want you, and you will never marry. You will die an old maid! And now, your new Master is going to fuck you rotten, you conniving careless carefree cunt..."

Oh Shit...! I'm fucked! I'm really fucked now - well the bad sister is! Well, she's certainly going to be! But anyway, I already knew Derek's cock would fuck me rotten, because it certainly had done once before when he'd fucked me like a madman - but it was too long! So, before he had the chance to thrust his cock in any deeper - to fuck me stupid, to fuck the shit out of me, to enjoy fucking my brains out - while he was now concentrating on cupping my breasts and kneading them and squeezing my nipples between his thumbs and fingers for his own pleasure, and to warm me up in readiness for more punishing maid action, I twisted my head back to try and see him and begged:

"OHHHHHAAAAARRGGHHHH! FUCK!!" - his cock thrusting into me again before I could speak...

"No deeper, your kind Lordship, please, I submit to you!"

"I'll do as I like, you dirty little whore!" he romantically whispers in my ear...

"OHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH! JESUS!!" - he thrusts it in deeper... Oh God! My dear God! Oh... My dear pussy! I am truly fucked... I don't even need to act the part...

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"COME HERE!" called Andrew the butler, having sat down again, "TRAINING TIME!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!" I moan, groaning deeply at Derek's unsurpassed deepness - but marvel at my pussy's depth of resilience as his deep penetration is gradually becoming deeply pleasurable...

I could hear someone clacking over confidently in their high heels. I looked over as she arrived, very relieved that there was another actress, looking very becoming, dressed in her sexy 'authentic' scanty maid's costume - with white heels...

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh!" I moan appreciatively...

She's beautiful! She's gorgeous! She's lovely! But she's in a porn film... She's going to be fucked! At least now I've got a teammate!! And she can share the insemination duties!

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...!" - Thank God for that...

She was ravishingly beautiful - I mean absolutely stunning, and she had a figure to die for: Peter certainly knows how to lure beautiful innocent actresses into his depraved lair!

She hadn't seen what I'd seen on the billiards table when I had entered... but now her eyes opened wide as she saw my naked breasts, and pussy - with a large erect cock in it - and instantly realised I was being fucked by Lord Rutherford, who was casually lifting me up and down - for the moment, reasonably, slowly and sensually to keep the momentum going - on his long, but by now, courtesy of me and my cunny juice, well-lubricated cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...!" - that felt good...

Yes, I was the actress being fucked in front of everyone now! I was the one on display with a big erect cock inside me...

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...!" I groaned - Derek is fucking me nicely...

Definitely not simulated sex...

But an actress being fucked for real, while playing the maid's part authentically... Although unlike the dedicated actress on the billiards table, this actress wasn't being hammered into oblivion - yet!

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...!" - My pussy was tingling...

I looked straight at her and saw the surprise on her face. I wondered if this beautiful unsuspecting actress was ready for what was about to happen to her...

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...!" - I was trying to concentrate... And communicate... Beware...!!

And at that moment, as she unwittingly looked down and saw Andrew's menacingly proud protruding erect cock, she realized what was going to happen, and... but it was too late! He grabbed her by the waist tightly and dropped her promptly, and unceremoniously, her eyes opening wide in amazement, straight down onto his only slightly lubricated but still hard cock; one arm tightly around her waist and the other hand quickly guiding his cock through her conveniently crotchless panties, penetrating her surprised pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!!!" she screamed!

"WHA...! AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!" She let out a gasp of pain and incredulity, as his cock sank deeper inside her, "WHAT THE FU... HELP...!!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh... Oh Fuck...!" - Yep! She is going to be fucked as well... there's no doubt about that now!

She struggled, but Andrew held her tight, and she was involuntarily and unavoidably becoming more and more deeply impaled on his hard erect cock.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!" She screamed again!

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...! Fuck me!!" I moaned, but her second scream brought me back to reality...

He's right inside her! He's got his cock deep inside that poor unwary actress already! He's penetrated her dry without any warning! She may be acting but... He's fucking realistic 'raping' her! What a cunt! That must've hurt! - her poor pussy!

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrgghhhh...! Yes...!" - Derek was still lazily sliding his cock slowly in and out of me, pleasuring me most pleasantly!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH!" cries the beautiful new maid, although not quite as desperately as before - and obviously not enjoying herself quite as much as I am - as Andrew continues to forcefully fuck her.

But despite my fuck induced stupor I was definitely shocked. Fuck! That's no way to treat a woman; or even an actress unwittingly playing a hapless maid being realistically 'raped'. These actors really must have been given carte blanche to do anything they want to us! Including realistic 'rape'! It's just... it's difficult for me to empathise with her because Derek is actually fucking me very sensually and I am also rubbing my clit and he hasn't stopped me, because he's intently and appreciatively watching Andrew delightedly 'rape' the delightfully beautiful new maid, and I'm getting nearer and nearer to orgasm...

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrhhhh...!!" I groan appreciatively...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!!" she cries, not so appreciatively...

"Ohhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...! Yes!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...! Noooo!!"

Andrew had repositioned his hands, and was holding her firm bare breasts tightly, restraining her from behind now. Her blouse had come open, her tits out, and I could see her nipples being stretched and tweaked between his outstretched fingers, while his hands covered and flattened her fabulous good-sized breasts squeezing and kneading them, but holding her tight.

"Now you're going to do as you're told! You pretty hussy!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrhhhh...! Yes!!" I'm doing as I'm told...

I continue to groan pleasurably and involuntarily as I start cumming gloriously, not in a huge gush of uncontrollable orgasms but in little waves of intense pleasure that make me twitch...

"BUT...!" she protests emphatically and vociferously!

"SSSSLAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH...!" she winces...

"You don't speak unless spoken to! That's only by me, Lord Rutherford, and his two friends Archie and Bertie!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhh...Mmmmmmm!" I moan, being so exquisitely pleasured....

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!" she cries...

"Otherwise, you will receive a good spanking, like that very naughty maid over there, who is not even a proper maid but an imposter, and has now had to be given a much stiffer punishment for deceiving us with her wily ways - And she's possessed with debauched and lecherous desires like you! So both of you need to be disciplined and given the corrective treatment to earth you..."

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrhhhh... Oooohhhh! I'm so naughty...!"

"SSSSLAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!"

"OWWWH!!! JESUS!!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"

The pretty maid started to open her mouth - I'm sure to question what her debauched desires were, and what she had done so wrong to bypass the spanking stage, and be immediately impaled on Andrew's punishment pole - but having just seen me get another hard slap, thought better of it...

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrhhhhhh...Oooooohhhhh!" Fuuuuuuuuck me.... I'm going into orgasmic slow motion.... again....

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh!"

"And you stay on my punishment pole until I've finished with you! And if you're good, when I've finished you off, I will reward you!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" Yessssss..!! You can finish me off...! And reward... me !! Please...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhh!"

Because... I have a pretty good... idea... what that will mean...!

"Ohhhhhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" This is just one long cum...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh!"

She struggled a bit more trying to adjust her impaled pussy but couldn't really move other than upwards as Andrew tried to force his dry dick further up inside as he fucked her regardless. She was looking at me with her eyes wide open. I think I could detect tears in the corner of them. I tried to give her a look of reassurance; a look of:

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...Mmmmmm!" - yesssss...no... this look isn't quite what I meant...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"

"We're totally in the hands (and both impaled on the erect cocks) of these cruel but well-endowed bastards; but don't worry, we'll get through this okay - even if we are fucked senseless and then 'rewarded' by being massively filled with their potent 'male essence'!! We'll be fine! We'll be okay! Don't worry!"

"Ohhhhhaaaaaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" It's okay... If... they make you.... feel... like this... Jesus! I'm in ecstatic slow motion...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"

Our predicament was becoming more and more apparent to her, as it already was to me:

We're not allowed to talk...

We have to do everything and anything they say...

They can do everything and anything they like to us...

And we've agreed to let them fuck us - however they like! For the sake of bloody authenticity!

Hmmmmm... On reflection, maybe Peter did actually mention all of that to me! And I agreed to it! - And now I am being fucked! I wonder if she remembers he mentioned it to her... - now that she's being fucked...

"Ohhhhhuuuuuuuaaaahhhhhh...!"

But:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh!"

We maids are going to be fucked, and fucking used and abused by them. I hope this other actress knows that! But I doubt it!

I also got the impression she wasn't a pornstar: She was a serious actress like me. But although she may look stunning, but now looks stunned; she must have agreed to this; well, she must've signed the contract, anyway. So she must've unconditionally agreed to take part in unsimulated sex.

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" and it's good... It's so good... Derek is fucking me so good! I take back everything I've said about him!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!" she moans.

Because they couldn't have just sent a totally innocent actress in to be raped, or she definitely would've been screaming blue murder by now; but I wondered amused if she was wondering what on earth she'd got herself into, as I had; if she'd had any idea that she was suddenly going to be forcibly impaled on a hard dry cock and fucked like this, the moment she walked in the door, in this Victorian historical drama!

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhh" Mmmmmm... forcibly impaled and fucked....

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"

Judging by the stunned look of astonishment on her face I'd say: "No!" And in light of what kind of shoot this was, and what had happened to that poor actress on the billiards table, there was a very good chance she was going to have her unprotected pussy deliberately and recklessly filled with spunk too - very soon! Was she ready for that? She will be expected to willingly play her role now...

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" Oooooohhhh... You can deliberately and recklessly fill my unprotected cunt with spunk Derek....

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"

She'd certainly broken my quick penetration record, by being impaled on Andrew's cock within a minute of entering the room, although she wasn't completely naked yet - mind you, neither was I - I still had stockings and suspenders on...

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" And I'm feeling very sexy wearing just these stockings and suspenders - while Derek is wearing me - on his lovely long cock... God, he's fucking me good...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"

"And that's not fair," I suddenly thought, jealously, "Now she gets to be fucked by my Andrew. I was just enjoying being fucked by Andrew, and he maid me cum! It's ages since I've seen him, and last time I saw him, he fucked me to the seventh heaven and back - even if I didn't know where I was or that we were being secretly filmed. And now he's fucking her! And she's fucking Andrew! And instead, I've got that bastard Derek Bailey inside me! Even though he is fucking me really nicely... Even though he is making me cum... That's not the point!! The last time he had his cock in me he was fucking raping me - on camera! She's fucking my Andrew, and I bet she's not even wet! I should be fucking Andrew!!! It's a good thing he still had some of my wet love juice on his cock for her! I hope she appreciates that..."

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" Yes Derek! You're fucking me good but I'm cross now! and I'm not horny anymore! And last time you fucked me you raped me when I was trying to do some serious acting...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"

But Andrew looked like he was getting ready do something. Was she getting aroused and lubricating his thrusting cock inside her?

"Ohhhhhaaaaarrrrhhhh...!" He should be thrusting his cock inside me!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh...!"