Duncumbe Abbey 3 The Intruders Ch. 00

Story Info
Emily is offered a new role.
1.2k words
4.14
4.4k
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prologue

"Hi Emily! It's Derek... How are you?"

"Oh! Hello Derek. I didn't even know you had my number! I'm very well, thanks."

"Good! It's lovely to hear your voice again. I have very fond memories of working with you, you know!"

"I bet you do," I thought, "That's because you've fucked me stupid several times in Peter's films. No doubt your fond memories are of the way you fucked the shit out of me, more than once, in the Duncumbe Abbey spin-off when I was playing the maid; and when you took advantage of me, in the original series, while I was acting the role of the bad sister. But I do love you really... I wonder what you want now?"

"You too, daaaaarrhhhhling..." I replied, in my best luvvy thespian impersonation.

"I got your number through your wonderful agent, Alex," he continued, "Peter asked me to get in touch with you. What it is, is we're just testing the water really, to see if we can entice you to do the next episode of the Cinéma Verité Historique spin-off from Duncumbe Abbey?"

"Yes?" I questioned waiting for more information.

The moment he mentioned Cinéma Verité Historique, I knew what he really meant - acting in one of Peter's films - playing a role that invariably involved having real unprotected unsimulated sex. i.e. being fucked for real by other actors (including Derek), so that while acting my character having sex, it not only looked completely realistic but it was completely realistic because I was actually being fucked, and the scene could truthfully be described as genuinely authentic.

"It's playing the bad sister again; a scene with Charlotte your sister, and Lord Rutherford. And if you'll do it, then Davina has agreed to act as Charlotte in this Cinéma Verité Historique spin-off version as well. And Peter just wanted me to check you were willing and available to do it before getting in touch with Davina's agent. Are you?"

I actually felt a twinge of pleasure in my pussy. Although I didn't know her well, I really liked Davina, and I knew what that would mean: We would fuck; and we would be fucked together for real on camera...

And most likely being fucked by Derek as well! But Davina was a very beautiful and famous actress. I was astonished she had agreed! She can't have any idea what really happens in Peter's Cinéma Verité films...

"Of course, I will do it, Derek! As long as the money is as good as before and I get my extra. It's a little while since I've taken part in one of Peter's historically accurate, realistically acted dramas. That's interesting that Davina has agreed! A bit of a coup for Peter, I would say..."

"Oh good! That means Davina will play her part now." said Derek. "And yes, we're all very pleased and slightly surprised if not amazed, that she has agreed! As you know Peter can be very persuasive with his commitment to his ideal!"

I did indeed know how persuasive Peter could be with his "ideal". He had lured plenty of actors and actresses to appear in his "historically authentic" films to perform their roles using his Purely Realistic Acting technique, including me. Even well-respected actors and particularly actresses had fallen for his disarming and convincing charm and acquiesced, and as directed, had engaged in real sex on set (and consequently were now formerly well respected actors and actresses, and now only appeared in his films, or porn movies) - after people had seen what they did, (or rather, in the case of actresses, what had been done to them), when the very sexually explicit films were released, and that the respected actresses were actually being fucked for real - fucked stupid and filled with spunk for real - in absolutely lurid close-up graphic detail with nothing left to the imagination...

And now Davina had agreed to do it! She was already loved and admired for her role as the beautiful, wealthy spinster in the Duncumbe Abbey series. And she was very beautiful and had an incredibly lovely slim but shapely body like a model. She was so hot! She would be just perfect for the realistic acting role. But it would be so uncompromisingly explicit! What on earth had possessed her to do it?!

"Did Peter have to do much convincing?"

"Just a slightly more elaborate version of the usual spiel!"

Peter had explained to Davina, that besides the original version of Duncumbe Abbey, he was also making the alternative, totally authentic Cinéma Verité Historique version: making the real life, the true to life, historical version, that showed absolute realism and complete authenticity. And he had explained to her about his Realistic Acting regime and how it meant that actors portrayed their roles with absolute realism: even when it came to sex...

Because while sex is actually such a huge, fascinating, and important part of human existence, its actual depiction is usually deliberately, and faint-heartedly, glossed over in mainstream films and documentaries. So it was particularly important in his films to remedy that blatant and spineless omission; so if the characters had sex as part of the storyline, and for the mainstream production, the actors portraying them have simulated sex, then in his historically and authentically correct productions, Peter insisted that the only way for the actors and actresses to portray the act truthfully and realistically, was for them to have real unprotected unsimulated sex. They had passionate, joyful, violent, intimate, playful, kinky, exploitative, or just plain casual sex - whatever the storyline demanded - for real, on set, with total conviction and total commitment, to make their performance and thus their delivery, absolutely realistic; so that the whole scene was totally and unquestionably authentic. (and when I say 'delivery', that usually meant the actor delivering his hot spunk into the actress's rutted unprotected pussy for all to see - though I doubt he'd mentioned that to Davina).

So it required total commitment and absolute conviction from the actors - especially the actresses... And such was his power of conviction - about the authenticity of his work - and certainly his power of persuasion (in his quest for that authenticity) that he had convinced Davina and she had actually agreed to do it for the sake of her art!

"Well, I shall look forward to that!" I purred...

"Fantastic! The casting director will work out everything with Alex, and now all the details can be hammered out with Davina's agent too. Lovely to hear your voice and looking forward to seeing you again!

"'Seeing you' meaning fucking me again." I envisaged, smiling amusedly.

But Davina! That would be something else! She's so gorgeous! She's so respectable and respected! She's a well-known serious actress! She's a mainstream movie star! She can't possibly know what she's really letting herself in for: She'll be fucked! She'll be systematically and methodically fucked for real on set! Unequivocally and irrefutably fucked for realism! And I don't just mean fucked... I mean really fucked! Enthusiastically, determinedly and mercilessly fucked! And... she'll be fucked for ever afterwards! And the only acting work she'll be able to get afterwards, is more of Peter's Cinéma Verité Historique films or work as a pornstar. Her agent should've talked her out of it! And what about her husband? Does he know? I had better warn her. But if she's such a serious actress and she wants her acting to be totally realistic, and take it to the extreme, then this is certainly her chance! I still can't believe she's agreed. But if she's signed that all-encompassing consensual sex agreement form...