Duncumbe Abbey 3 The Intruders Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily meets her new team-mate
3.1k words
4.56
6.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so here we were on the Duncumbe Abbey set...

The shoot:

Lights!

Camera!

Action!

Cut to ten minutes into the scene...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...!" I half screamed half moaned:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...!" I shrieked:

Derek was fucking me hard: for real!

I was the actress being enthusiastically, determinedly and mercilessly fucked for Peter's unwavering historical accuracy! There was definitely no unsimulated sex going on here... Just me, in my role as the bad sister, being very definitely fucked stupid by Derek...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...!" I groaned deeply:

His big, very hard erect cock was already penetrating deep inside my wet pussy, probably oozing pre-cum by now, and with every powerful stroke he was thrusting even deeper into me. He was fucking me mightily on a four-poster bed in the traditional missionary position, my legs wide apart high in the air and me totally naked, lying on my back, pinned beneath him, with him also butt naked raised domineeringly above me, holding my arms back firmly behind my head.

His long lubricated cock was no doubt, being filmed close up, from every angle, sliding majestically and powerfully in and out of my tight wet pussy, forcefully impaling me, allowing the intrepid viewers of this historical drama to savour me being fucked stupid in exquisite intimate detail, and by the determined but quietly euphoric look on his face, I knew he was very pleased to play his enjoyable part, with meticulous attention to detail, authentically fucking me again, and really relishing fucking me very hard - ostensibly for the camera...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...!" I groaned loudly and emphatically:

And God was he fucking me hard, and fast. He was absolutely fucking the shit out of me: relentlessly plunging his cock deep into my submitting pussy; slamming my ass so deep into the mattress, he was bending me like a rubber Barbie doll; my naked breasts bouncing and rebounding firmly with each thrust and revolving in circles - a look of absolute ecstasy or absolute agony on my face - my sheer pleasure or deep distress - a spectacle for everyone to watch and enjoy!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...!" I wailed, "Fuck!"

I was being fucked so hard I was positively screaming in time to my pounding:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! ... Fuuuuck me! ...

"For Christ's sake Derek! I know you're being realistic, and you have to prove to me how macho you are, and have to take out all your repressed angst on me, while punishing me, but you're literally fucking the shit out of me! You're fucking destroying my pussy! At this rate you're going to fucking break me and that's going to be very messy! And not just me - the fucking bed!" I hissed in his ear as quietly as I could, for him to hear me above the loud creaking and groaning of the complaining bed, an antique, in one of the Duncumbe Abbey bedrooms.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!..."I shrieked, then, "Fuck Meeee!" complaining, under my breath:

"We're just supposed to be depicting Lord Rutherford and Charlotte's sister now having regular illicit frenzied sex behind her back! Not you fucking me to death!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...!" You're fucking demolishing me with your fucking ramming hammer drill!

"My passion for you is so intense! I must have you! I must possess you! I must convert you! And need to drill that deep into you! You must give me your all and I will cure you and fill you with my ardour!" he recited, completely ignoring me, "Let me fill you deeply!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...! For fucks sake Derek!

You're certainly fucking doing that! And no doubt, about to fill me deeply with your spunk too! I anticipated, resigned to it, as I involuntarily moaned out loud:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh...!

"My Lord! I can but try and satisfy your insatiable needs and desire by continually surrendering my lovely body to you; giving you all my sweet body, for you to do with as thou pleaseth... I know you must punish me for my sins... But please don't break the delicate temple of my soul!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhh...!"

"And now that I own you, and can do with you what I want, and can demonstrate my complete mastery over you, my complete and utter dominance: let me show how magnanimous I can be, how compassionate; how unreservedly generous, by giving you all of this lovely big present I have been saving for you! Donating my very man essence... Herewith, and without delay...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He bellowed in orgasm, slamming to a shuddering halt with his cock spasming spunk deep inside me, as his full balls exploded: and he shot his load full deep into me and filled me with sperm. I felt the hot strong spurts of his semen hitting and flooding my cervix as his cock swelled and started pumping more and more sperm into my unprotected pussy. Derek is filling me with his spunk again! I mean:

Lord Rutherford has cum in the sister again!

No, I mean:

Lord Rutherford has shared his man essence with the sullied sister!

"Oh Fuck!" I think, "Derek is filling my little unprotected pussy full of spunk again... I'm being inseminated by him yet again with no contraception! He'd better not be fucking impregnating me!"

And that's nine chances at the jackpot I've given him, so far this week! I'm fucking being shagged and filled with spunk by him on a regular basis, at least twice a day, every day, for this authentic realism...

I'm all for accurately portraying this illicit sex totally realistically but this is so repetitive - his boring me - is boring me now! I just don't think these repeated performances are adding much to my acting development or portfolio... they're only adding to my chances of being fucking pregnant! And it's only his spunk I am full of... It was much more varied, and certainly more educational, when I was given explicit, unquestionably thorough, deeply personal and penetratingly practical acting experience when I was playing a hapless maid...

At least then, as a maid, I had the pleasure of being gratuitously punished for my promiscuity by being thoroughly spanked; and then, when I still hadn't learnt my lesson, being severely punished - spectacularly well fucked by Andrew the Butler, impaled on his punishment pole; then, during attempted rehabilitation, through receiving strict discipline and training, and masterfully competitive, corrective fucking, by Derek, his Lordship, being raced to his climatic finish and my triumphant insemination in a whores race; and then, when all that instructive encouragement failed - so that I would fully suffer the consequences of my licentiousness (when I still hadn't changed my lecherous ways) - being monstrously and mercilessly well fucked and fanatically and forcefully filled to bursting point with devastatingly large amounts of spunk (while ostensibly being 'tried out', but actually on the receptive end of an authorised impregnation mission) by Lord Rutherford's friends, Archie and Bertie - as I tried to enhance my acting skills - resulting in my pussy being so filled with such dangerously huge quantities of their virile sperm that by sheer perseverance and driven by dogged determination - even though I was only acting the role of being a maid -

THEY ACTUALLY DID IMPREGNATE ME!

Such was the realism of my acting; they really did fertilize my eggs and impregnate me: They irreversibly and unequivocally impregnated me for real as I acted a maid being fucked without contraception... And on purpose; to Peter's bidding, making the Cinéma Verité Historique version truly authentic, to his unequivocal delight, and my dismay, at their unmitigated success at realistic acting, when, having been so thoroughly and completely inseminated by them during repeated and careless copulation without contraception, I subsequently turned out to be an incontrovertibly and undeniably pregnant actress... and I had been, ignominiously, for me but triumphantly for them, truly fucked pregnant - They had thoroughly and successfully 'knocked me up'!

Now, it's just Lord Rutherford who keeps getting his end away and is trying to 'put a bun in the oven'. And he thinks he fucking owns me! Every time he would fuck his mistress in the drama, Peter insists that to make it authentic, Derek has to fuck me for real and inseminate me . I feel like I am his bloody mistress! I need a change of scene...

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" I sighed, "My Lord and Master! You have generously deigned to fill your obedient love slave with such copious amounts of your precious love seed - again - I am full to overflowing - again!

"But truly enough to fecundate me this time! So now I am surely fertilized, like a blossoming flower, I will reciprocate and willingly bear your fruit!"

"Who wrote these bloody lines?" I grumbled.

"Cut!" shouted Peter. "That's a take! Well done everybody! That's another fantastically realistic performance from our talented and dedicated actors! Derek! Such a powerful penetrating performance and, Emily! It was so exciting to see you being so determinedly filled with Derek's manfullness - and him so immersed in you! And you! So full of him! So consumed by him! So permeated with his passion - wholly submitting your beautiful body to be used and abused so consummately; totally committed to your sincere surrender, acting your role so subserviently, so obediently - and so realistically!"

There was fake enthusiastic applause from the stage crew as Derek withdrew his spent cock with a gush of spunk from my pussy and climbed off me...

"And so ready and willing to be so thoroughly inseminated by his virile sperm and invite imminent irrevocable impregnation for the sake of realism in my film!" Peter whispered to me.

"Oh, thanks Peter! That's so very gratifying to know you appreciate my enthusiasm. I really am completely fulfilled trying to achieve your goal!" I responded most earnestly...

As he wandered off, beaming, I sat up and looked down to admire the amount of spunk - the loving gift that Lord Rutherford had been saving for me - a sticky wet patch on the bed and more still draining out of my full-filled pussy. Yes... I had been thoroughly fucked yet again, and filled with plenty of spunk, yet again, for the sake of realism and the risk of pregnancy. But Peter now paid me really good money for that... There was certainly plenty of it! - the spunk, that is, and the realism, but preferably not the pregnancy... Derek's delivery had been exceptional, but I hadn't actually orgasmed - which was unusual for me, but maybe dramatically correct for this scene - he had been so quick... It must've been to make it more authentic!

"That was wonderful acting! And so realistic! I don't know how you do it!"

It was Davina! She must have been watching from the wings.

"What a realistic portrayal of his brutal love making... I just don't know how you make it look so real? How you act it so realistically! It looks like it is actually real!"

I pulled the sheet off my knees and opened my legs...

There was a momentary look of surprise, then confusion, then realization on Davina's face as she saw the spunky wet patch on the sheet and even more convincing, the spunk still oozing out of my fucked looking pussy...

"Oh! My God! It wasn't simulated! So he did fuck you for real! You let him fuck you for real! You really did let him put his - not unsurprisingly - sexually aroused hard erect penis inside you, and instinctively and primitively fuck you for real! Unstoppably! With no condom! As it would've been! You had unprotected sex with him on set and you actually let him fuck you for real with no condom - on camera! So it would be totally realistic... And then he uncontrollably climaxed! - and unhesitatingly and irrepressibly - triumphantly ejaculated inside you, and irrevocably and irreversibly filled you with spunk for real because he had no condom! None of it was pretend! And now your pussy is actually full of his spunk! You really do have his spunk inside you! It's real! I can actually see it oozing out of your pussy! He fucked you for real! You're full of his spunk! He really fucked you for real and came inside you for real!! And you're full of his spunk!!!"She kept repeating it like a mantra, as though she were trying to get it to sink in as if she couldn't believe it was real...

"Yes! I said, "It's all very real! It's all so real, he could even have impregnated me for real..."

"My Goodness! Fucked for real! And actually be impregnated?! How incredibly thrilling!! So, this is Peter's realistic acting, and you do it for real?" she asked, somewhat rhetorically. She'd obviously just been watching on set and hadn't seen any of Peter's lurid close-ups where nothing is left to the imagination, from all the close up hidden remotely operated cameras.

"Yes, it was real all right..."

"So is any of it done by CGI or body doubles?"

"No! It's all totally real! We experience everything! Everything is completely real! Every powerful thrust of his cock into my receptive pussy, every feeling, every sensation, his every ejaculation - all in explicit detail!"

But how does it feel for you?" she enquired searchingly.

"It feels like I am thoroughly fucked and then filled with spunk!"

"Ahhh..." And I could see the cogs whirling in her brain:

"I've agreed to do that...!"

"Yes, I know!" I said.

"But there isn't actually any difference between acting it for real and actually doing it for real!"

"No." I said. "Either way, you will actually be fucked for real and filled with spunk. But if you actually believe you are just acting it, it makes it all so much easier to do. Especially when they tell you to do things..."

I could see her pondering this revelation.

"But I will be able to truly feel what it was like for them - my characters... I'll be able to play their roles with absolute authenticity. It will be totally realistic. Actually being as they would've been when it happened to them. Actually experiencing it! Actually feeling their physical sensations and emotions! To play their roles with total realism! It will look totally realistic!" she was saying, and continued with all sincerity, "I will be playing my part, and then my name will be up there in the hallowed halls of Cinéma Verité Historique!"

Peter had obviously got to her. She was sounding over enthusiastic, just like him!

"But aren't you worried about your reputation?" I enquired genuinely - graphically picturing her naked, being double penetrated by at least two pornstars...

"Well, they'll know it's me acting the role. But it's the new wave of historical drama! It's ahead of its time! Peter showed me one of his films. And it was so realistic!"

I wondered what on earth he'd managed to select from his dubious portfolio of Cinéma Verité Historique historical films, to show her, that hadn't sent her running out of the door in horror, with those close-up explicit shots he normally uses...

"And also, about my reputation: Peter has told me that if anyone ever asks him about the intimate shots, he just tells them they are CGI generated, like deepfake, or by using body doubles, just like they do in other films. So, they'll know it's me acting the role, but they won't know it's me actually acting in the totally realistic scenes. But I will be able to make it more realistic by actually playing that character using Peter's totally realistic acting method. So, it's a win-win situation!"

"I'm not quite sure it quite works like that," I warned.

"Are you sure you want to do this? These kinds of scenes really are very realistic, as you have just seen - with no holds barred..." I warned again, knowing how Peter's unscripted and improvised scenes always ended up: with the actresses being naked, thoroughly screwed and filled with spunk!

"Oh well! It's a great opportunity! Let's see how it goes!" She said with complete abandonment.

"Spoken like a trooper!" I thought...

A few minutes later, when I didn't have quite so much of Derek's spunk still draining out of me from that last realistic acting shoot, I was to appear on another Duncumbe Abbey bedroom set, this time with Davina for the next scene. I wondered how this scene would end, as we were booked until late, but the scene summary was very brief, stating only that Davina and I should be intimate, and Derek would arrive later...

But Peter was there now and had something to say: a pep talk, in fact:

"Hi Davina, so pleased you can take part in our drama. And Emily, my darling. I just thought I'd chat about this scene, give you a bit of background and a little encouragement beforehand, as it's quite a long and involved scene and apart from the initial dialogue between you and Emily where, as loving incestuous sisters you need to be very intimate, there is no script... As you know, the only way true realism can be created when acting out sexual encounters is for the actors to have sex for real. So I expect you do that. The rest is unscripted because it needs to be spontaneous and immediate to recreate the full drama and authenticity.

"This scene we're going to do, is historically accurate. We know the events that unfolded are true because as you may already know Emily, Charlotte kept a diary. And although she disguised the events in her flowery and euphemistic language, we know exactly what happened. And that it is why it is so exciting we can duplicate and film those momentous and fascinating events with absolute certainty and total realism with complete authenticity. So, my beautiful and dedicated actresses, just go with the action, act and react as the sisters would have, and we will have a perfect take. As I have already explained to Davina, there is some more unsimulated sexual activity required further on in the scene, which is an absolute necessity to make it totally realistic, but I'm sure the actors will rise to the occasion and you two lovely ladies will be most accommodating..."

"And there's the rub," I thought, and looked over at Davina who actually raised her eyebrows with a sexy smile on her face! Which I returned. We were going to be fucked. That was for sure, but I just wondered what we were in for though. Peter hadn't really let on, apart from it being an absolute necessity - but unsimulated sexual activity definitely meant us being fucked. That meant Davina was going to be fucked... That's going to be interesting... I was looking forward to seeing it... It would be fascinating, seeing how she handled it, or how the pornstars handled her, as they certainly would, or, to put it more accurately: how they handled her - as they unhesitatingly and mercilessly fucked the shit out of her...