Duncumbe Abbey The Extra Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily wonders about the fate of the other actresses.
935 words
4.16
5.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started wondering about the other two beautiful resistance workers who had been caught by the soldiers: their blouses had definitely been ripped open and their naked breasts thrust out in full view as I'd passed. They'd surely been warned about that - and like me, consented to it. But I wondered what was happening to them now. I'd thought it definitely didn't look good for them! And although I'd noticed they also had erect nipples as if aroused, they did look genuinely surprised at what was happening; as if they really weren't expecting it to go that far; especially the one who'd had the soldier's fingers on - or maybe even in - her pussy.

What must she have thought if he started fingering her? It was difficult for her to struggle with his elbow round her neck. What was he going to do to her next?! Oh God...

I imagined them both having their blouses and knickers ripped completely off, revealing their beautiful bodies, and being forcibly pushed back, astonished, protesting feebly, against that huge fallen oak tree; then tied and gagged by the soldiers, and being spread-eagled totally naked with their lovely firm breasts bare, and neat little pussies displayed openly and invitingly for all to see in the bright sunshine; the soldiers getting more and more excited and aroused, ready to get their erect cocks out and fuck them.

What would those two very pretty actresses do, when they realized what was actually going to happen to them?

The realization that the director still wasn't shouting, "Cut!" - And wasn't going to shout, "Cut!"

That the cameras were going to keep on rolling while they were actually being fucked by the soldiers, for real; that the soldiers were going to force their naked erect cocks into their unprotected pussies, and they were actually going to be raped on set to make the film completely realistic...

They would inadvertently act out their parts with unfeigned realism! My imagination went wild as I vividly and graphically pictured them... being toyfully teased... carelessly caressed... frivolously fingered... playfully penetrated... then actually forcibly fucked... all while conscientiously acting in a film...

Would they act horrified and struggle vainly, as they were fucked energetically and enthusiastically by the delighted and boisterous soldiers? - with the others meanwhile happily groping the restrained actresses - feeling and squeezing their bums... kneading and massaging their breasts... and licking and sucking their nipples... casually swapping from one to the other, exuberant and gleeful before taking their turn to mount and penetrate them as if the actresses were pornstars?

Would they accidentally encourage the soldiers with their involuntary moans and groans? Unintentionally become aroused as they are caressed and fucked again and again? Fucked continuously 'till they feel the hot spurts of spunk exploding inside them, then yet more hot spurts of spunk exploding inside them from the triumphantly yelling soldiers, relieving the pressure from their full balls, emptying their loads in turn into the now used and abused spunk filled pussies of those poor hapless actresses.

Maybe they would scream in involuntary orgasm! Or would they try and scream for help? This actress being fucked right here in front of me, hadn't and she didn't even have a gag!

Oh my God...

I thought back to the time we actresses were chatting in the gardener's cottage, just before, "Action!" was called: what they'd said; how they'd acted. They were just laughing and giggling about the hunky soldiers: They weren't pornstars - they weren't anything like pornstars. They weren't expecting this. They were just like me. There wasn't the slightest inkling they were pornstars! None of us actresses were pornstars! Oh God! What if that meant we serious actresses were all going to be methodically raped in the film, but they just hadn't found me yet! Or was it all down to that contract we'd signed? Oh God! It was already happening to those poor lovely, beautiful girls!

I kept imagining those two actresses watching each other's expressions as they grasped what they'd been signed up for by signing that contract, and the look on their faces as their pussies are simultaneously penetrated for the first time by the big hard erect cocks of those muscular soldiers.

No doubt, they'd squeal and gasp - the stark realization of the roles they were now expected to play and act out! Were they now being fucked senseless and about to be filled with spunk multiple times as well? I bet they were! I bet they would soon have spunk seeping out of every orifice, in true porn movie style! But they were not pornstars! And like me; they surely hadn't agreed to it.

I wondered about the soldiers: what if they'd been told the actresses were pornstars? It could be, the soldiers just thought the girls were up for it - playing their parts - and any surprise or resistance was just them acting! So, they were just going to be fucked anyway and it would look even more realistic!

They were going to be raped, but the soldiers raping them didn't know they were raping them!

I drifted away for a moment, still vividly imagining what might be happening to them, and it's very bad I know, but the image of those beautiful actresses, with fantastic bodies, naked and helpless, actually being heartily fucked by those hunky sexy soldiers; being fucked for real just to make a film more realistic, was actually making me feel very horny. Even though I knew they were technically being raped...

So, I was the only one who...