Duncumbe Abbey The Extra Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily joins in...
3k words
4.19
4.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just at that moment, there was a noise behind me, and I was grabbed by the hair and pushed cheek down onto the wide low brick wall. My blouse was ripped off, and as my hands were tied behind my back; my breasts swung out freely - "Jesus! That's more than a glimpse of them!" I mumbled to myself. These blouses are useless!

"Wait! I'm just an actress...!" I started to exclaim hopelessly. "I'm not..."

I was not a porn star. I was a respectable serious actress - and I wasn't even on the pill, and it looked like there was a good chance I was now actually going to be fucked, and filled with cum, just like the poor actress I could still see being hardily fucked against the wall - again.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! I'm going to be raped! While just playing an extra in a film..."

And although the thought of it had made me feel horny, I definitely wasn't being paid enough for that! Let alone being fucked more than once by different men. And my little pussy being filled with their hot spunk again and again! Before I could think or say anything else, that was it - I was right.

I was going to be raped for the camera, acting in a film!

My knickers were torn off, my buttocks spread apart, I felt a wet finger open my pussy lips and then a big hard stranger's cock was rammed straight into my surprised pussy.

"AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!"

"Help! I'm being raped! Jesus! He's deep inside me! He's going to fuck me!" I cried out internally - Thank fuck I was already wet.

"No...!" I started to mouth at loud, "You're rape..."

"This will teach you to try and resist us, you bitch!" I heard a voice sternly declare in a fake foreign accent, "Now we must punish you. You deserve all you get! You have asked for it! Struggle or scream and you will die!"

I can hardly struggle now I'm impaled on a massive cock with my hands tied behind my back!

'Scream and I will die'? No wonder the other girls didn't struggle or scream!

For a moment, the soldier who'd been holding me down, had been still. I could actually feel his hot hard cock throbbing inside me, restrained ready to leap into action! And now he started to fuck me, powerfully sliding his cock in and out of my lubricated unprotected pussy. Quickly, he was building up speed and I was being fucked hard and fast; deep and hard just like the actress I was watching.

Now, as she was being fucked, she was watching me being fucked, my eyes wide open! But I couldn't see who was fucking me! I could feel a big hard cock fucking me deep though - smashing my little pussy with those big balls slapping loudly against my pussy. Oh God! I'm really being fucked! It's happening to me! It's not a fucking dream! Those big slapping balls were going to completely empty themselves in my pussy and fill me now, fill me full of lots of hot cum just like that actress, who was not a fucking porn star...

And I wasn't just a female voyeur anymore. I wasn't just fascinated watching that beautiful actress being fucked stupid, or fantasizing about the soldiers fucking the other two lovely actresses, I was the one being fucked stupid now. I was really being fucked by that big hard cock ploughing my pussy. Now, I was actually being raped! And I didn't sign up for this!

Oh Fuck! Maybe I did!

That big hard cock was slamming into my pussy faster and faster; the big red shiny helmet of his cock easily entering and penetrating my wet open pussy; and the long hard lubricated veiny shaft sliding all the way in, the balls slapping against my clit.

I bet the soldier was enjoying meting out my punishment - enjoying fucking a beautiful woman, slapping my ass domineeringly:

Revelling in the pleasure of his cock fucking my inviting pussy; pushing his cock as far as he could inside me, then pulling back, ready for the next powerful stroke, penetrating the open lips of my stretched pussy again and again, sliding into the delightful soft wet welcoming warmth inside. And as his cock slides in and out of me faster and faster, the tightness of my pussy around his cock gradually arousing more and more of that pleasing sensation that he craves, in his cock and balls, until he knows he is going to cum and cum and with the gratifying explosion of orgasm, pump and pump his impregnating spunk deep into my unprotected pussy, to punish me! Fucking the beautiful resistance worker and cumming inside her. But I'm an actress! I'm not the resistance worker. I am not supposed to be fucked for real!

But I am being fucked for real! And I could tell in a moment he was going to explode inside me. And I wouldn't be able to stop it. And I knew he wouldn't pull out. He was going to cum inside me. And I was going to be filled with spunk by a total stranger!

Oh God! Now I am going to cum! My clitoris is all aroused and I'm going to cum. He's going to cum. He's going to fill my pussy with spunk; I'm going to feel him filling my pussy with spunk. The thought of him emptying his load into me is enough to make me cum - I know it is wrong! I should be screaming rape! But instead, I'm going to squirt all over those balls.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I do, with a loud cry!

And at the same time, he gasps, and I feel the hot spurts of spunk as he tenses and cums and cums inside me, as I cum too; and his cock is ejaculating massive amounts of sperm deep into my unprotected pussy, releasing all that pressure from his balls and I orgasm again and again as I feel it intimately in my unprotected pussy!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRHHHH FUCK! OH FUUUUUCK!!!"

I've made him cum. He couldn't control himself. He's cum quickly inside the beautiful actress, inside my beautiful body! But as I feel his cock pumping and pumping all that hot semen into me, I purposely move my tied hands and hold his big hard balls so I can feel them contract again and again and empty themselves into me, filling me with his cum, and I cum yet again with a howl. I am so bad...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRHHHH!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!"

But I'm in a terrible predicament, I'm being raped!

I've been forcibly filled with a stranger's cock, he's fucked me, and now he's cumming inside me, and filling my unprotected pussy with his spunk! I'm irreversibly full of spunk! And I don't have contraception! I'm fucked! I haven't agreed to any of this! It is totally out of my control! I'm just a film extra and I've been literally fucked and filled with spunk on set, to make the film more realistic!

But: Oh! What secret bliss! What guilty pleasure!

As I actually feel his balls empty; his big hard pulsating cock filling my pussy with his spunk. It fills me with excitement and pleasure... And I orgasm again uncontrollably!

"OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH!!... FUCK YESSSS!!!"

It is so hot!

But it's so bad - especially with no contraception - I could be being impregnated as I speak - fucked and pregnant with his baby and I don't even know who he is: a total fucking stranger - fucking me, and filling me with his spunk. Inseminating me! And I am enjoying it! I should feel so violated. But it feels so good...

Then I think: well, at least he's just an actor, just acting - like me - so actually it's all right: He's only acting! He thinks I'm just acting... We're all only acting! It's all just acting! And we're being paid for it. And I don't have to feel guilty about how I feel. But he's still cumming inside me, and it may be acting, but he's actually emptying his balls inside me, and this is definitely real spunk and I'll definitely be needing the real morning after pill tomorrow! I hope to fuck it won't be too late!

But God! Like the other actor who I'd watched filling the red head beyond capacity, he's got lots and lots of spunk too. It's filled my pussy completely and I can feel it overflowing, squeezing past his throbbing cock that's still tight in my cunt, and running down the inside of my thighs in thick gooey rivers. So much spunk! What is it with these guys? Were they under contract not to have sex for months before this performance? Or do they take some pill that causes a massive increase in semen production? Who knows? I know I'm now very full of it! And I know I really like it. And I know I shouldn't. But it feels so good. But I won't let them know...

I hear him murmur, contentedly...

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhh...!"

I suddenly have just the slightest suspicion that I recognize his voice - but I can't place it...

Then I feel him pulling his cock out and there is an audible gooey "plop" as he withdraws his spunky spent dick and sighs; as I do too. He lets go of my hair and finally I can look around - only to see a camera taking a close-up of the spunk still oozing out of my pussy - and not who has just fucked and inseminated me...

It definitely is a porn film!

But then! There's hands on my buttocks and:

Wham!!! Oh Fuck! I'm being fucked again!

I didn't even have time to shout "Help!"

There's another hard cock inside me, just like the redhead has, who I can see again now my head's been pushed down, still being fucked up against the wall by that second - long lasting - soldier.

I can still see his shining cock sliding in and out of her open pussy. I bet it's what the director wants to see in this porn film - an initial quick frantic fuck to get everyone watching excited, and then immediately into a longer more explicit fuck, shot from every explicit angle to satisfy everyone's taste and give them time to enjoy and savour it and watch the actress's involuntary expressions.

So, I'm being immediately fucked again by another soldier.

And this must be a longer session now. This cock is certainly bigger, and harder than the last one but at least it's smoothly lubricated by my spunk filled pussy. And I smile secretly to myself: I'm ready to start the climb to an ecstatic multiple earth-shaking climax! Here we go again! Am I acting? I'm certainly being fucked again.

But we are on a film set...

I know I'm going to be fucked mercilessly: my little pussy fucked and destroyed by this mammoth pornstar cock just like the one fucking the beautiful redhead. She's being fucked, but: No... She isn't acting! She's actually being raped like me...

He's turned her round to face him now, still strung up by her wrists above her head, with her bum flattened against the wall and her breasts squashed between them, each time he thrusts into her. He is trying to get her to look at him, but she is still watching me being fucked again. Maybe she feels happier now that she can see I'm being fucked senseless too; maybe she thinks I deserve it for not trying to rescue her! - now we're both in the same predicament - though I don't know how she can even see straight:

He is lifting her up by her buttocks. They are bright red from being slapped and rubbed up against the brick wall behind her, and with each deep thrust of his cock, her feet actually leave the ground and she is lifted up, impaled on his cock, breasts pushed out and bouncing up, her head thrown back, and with his cock so deep inside her, he's in her right up to his balls; he must be slamming her cervix.

"Ohhhhhhhaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhh!"

She gasps audibly each time, and he grunts. He's lifting her buttocks even higher now. Her legs are wrapped round his hips. He's lifting her so high that just the helmet of his cock is still inside her, and shit! He's just slamming her down onto his cock, again and again!

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhh!!"

He must be opening her pussy up so wide with the girth of his big cock. He's fucking murdering her pussy! He's fucking absolutely annihilating her poor little pussy! She's fucking screaming now!

"AAAAAAAAARGHHHHH! FUCK!!! MY GODDDDDDD!!! OH FUCK!!!"...

She's being so absolutely destructively fucking used and so absolutely devastatingly well and truly fucked! I think he really wants to break her... He is going to break her!!

"AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!!"

My appreciation of me being so effectively fucked and listening to her frenzied screams as she is being so monumentally fucked is momentarily suspended as a gust of warm air brings over the smell of sweat mixed with the smell of perfume, love juice and spunk. This really is a porn film set. And we unsuspecting actresses are to put it mildly, being well and truly pornstar fucked all right!

"You're a bad, bad girl," I groan to myself. "You shouldn't be enjoying this. And it's so fucking bad! You're being raped and you're enjoying it and it's turning you on, watching her being raped too!

"She's a beautiful woman with an incredible body and they've just allowed her to be stripped naked and tied up and raped, and it's turning you on watching her being fucked so aggressively!"

"No! I'm a good girl. I'm a very good girl!" I keep telling myself; It's not my fault! We're on a film set. We're only on a film set and just acting... She's just acting...

"I'm an aspiring actress with a great future ahead of me, talented, pretty, respectable, decent; ready to take on any acting role. But now I'm acting out being a resistance worker who's been captured, - And I'm being fucked! - on camera - by yet another stranger's cock - my pussy still full of spunk from the first one. Just like the other actress... It's realistic acting but it's very explicit! And it's not very respectable!

"In fact, it's definitely very indecent - It's positively pornographic! But it's not my fault! I'm a good girl! And I'm being made to act like this. I hope no one I know is going to see this!"

And then I think about that bastard Alex, my Agent.

He's going to see it. He's going to view it. He must've known this was going to happen to me and agreed to it. What a bastard not to tell me. I thought about the words he'd used: "You need the experience and lots of exposure!" - the cheeky cunt, joking, knowing that it was my naked breasts, ass, and pussy that were going to be exposed - and me being experienced - by the soldiers! I bet he got off on the thought of me being forcibly restrained and forcefully fucked. The cunt! I thought he was a good agent!

But why would he get me this role? Is it just for the money?

I know he wants to fuck me. I bet he wishes it was him that was holding me down and fucking me 'till he fills me with his spunk.

I suddenly realize that I am imagining it is him that is fucking me right now, not this big brawny soldier that I can't see.

Alex is in his fifties and still very attractive and I wouldn't mind him fucking me, but I am going to have to get my own back on him for this! Maybe when he actually sees me being fucked in the movie by these other men, he'll realize what he's done and it will be punishment enough: he'll be watching other men fuck me, and it's not him with his cock in my pussy. And it never will be! I'll never give into his advances now. But I start getting excited at the thought of him playing with his cock as he watches me being forcibly fucked by hunky soldiers, and it brings me back to the one who is actually fucking me here, right now!

Before I can think anything else, my head is pulled around and a hard cock pushed in my mouth.

Yes, l know what to do with it, I think obligingly. I'm in a porn movie - suck it good 'till it explodes down my throat. Yes, that'll keep me quiet - fucked in the pussy and fucked in the mouth simultaneously. I will do what they want...

I'm being fucked good, and I can feel that tell-tale sensation of pleasure rising up from my clitoris the more I'm fucked. My ass is in the warm air and his big balls are slapping against it faster and faster. My ass... that's one hole that hasn't been filled yet. But he's cumming!

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH...YESS!!""

He tenses and groans and slaps my ass, and l feel the hot splashes of a lot more spunk being pumped into my pussy, as this soldier explodes inside me - and I cum instantly, squirting everywhere again and I groan as well, knowing I am being filled with spunk a second time.

"AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

And l hear her shrieking and squealing - the hot redhead - she's actually cumming big-time too - he's fucked her so hard - he's fucking made her cum! - that's definitely not acting! - and obviously by the noise her successful fuck-soldier's making, he's generously filling her full of his sperm at the same time. She's having her pussy filled again, with another man's sperm...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRGGGHHH... FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

It's spunk filled orgasms all round, even for us actresses - who are being raped and now orgasming uncontrollably for the camera...