Duncumbe Abbey The Extra Ch. 04

Story Info
An Unintentional Porn Star.
2k words
4.33
4.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it dawns on me, it's not over yet. And I'm jokingly analysing it technically:

There were six soldiers (actors) and maybe they haven't all shot their load (ejaculated their sperm) yet... - or by now have recharged (completed refractory period) and are ready to climb on for another go (casual rape), or rather, in their case, another performance (confidently perform unsimulated unprotected sexual intercourse with the coerced actress). They haven't finished (orgasmed) yet... What about the soldier with his cock (penis) in my mouth? (fellatio) He hasn't cum (pumped his fucking spunk down my fucking throat) yet...

But then without cumming, he pulls his cock out of my mouth, as does the one who has been enthusiastically spunking-up in my spunk-filled pussy, and before I can even gasp, my ties are cut, and I am flipped over onto my back and see the clear blue sky for one instant - before it all goes dark - and the beautiful actress with the two-times spunk-filled pussy, is sat on my face with that same spunk-filled pussy dripping into my mouth. "Aaaahhhhh...! shit... Some gooey man-fat to lick out..."

Meanwhile the hunk whose cock I have just sucked lovely and clean, has stuck it in my dirty spunk-filled pussy - least I presume it's him - and he starts fucking me!

"Shhhllloopppoooooppllllshhh!"

We settle down busily occupied for a few minutes. I've cum this far, so the least I can do for the beautiful redhead is make her cum, and try and lick all that dirty sperm out of her lovely spunk-filled hole - as a conciliatory gesture for just voyeuristically watching her being raped and not rescuing her! - and if I can make her cum by licking her clit, all the better. I can see her looking down at me between her naked breasts and erect nipples. Her mouth is open with a look of pleasure on her face. I'm glad she's enjoying what I can do for her now...

"Ooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaarrhhh!!"

And I must've done the trick because she starts to cum - and she's a squirter like me! - but just at that moment, she is abruptly pulled off, still squirting...! What?!! What are they doing? It's all move around! The soldier inside me pulls out, lifts me into the air, lies down on his back, pulls me on top of him on my back, then impales me on his cock again, and I am now being pleasured from beneath. Oh! A new hard cock is stuck in my mouth...

"Mmmmaaaaaaaarghhhhh!"

I like this cock though. I like the shape and size of it; not so big - although I can feel it swell and harden as I put my lovely glistening lips around it and sensuously slide it over my tongue right down my throat.

"Better act the fucking part!" I think, with the willing submissive acceptance of a broken (and spunk filled) resistance worker...

I have my hand at the base of the shaft, feeding the helmet into my mouth, then hold his balls ready to squeeze the spunk out. I taste a little of his sweet precum but he's not ready to spurt yet! My lips are round his cock, massaging it sensually as it slides easily in and out, in and out, casually fucking my mouth.

"Mmmoooooohhhhhaaarrrhhhh!!!" ...

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK..."

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRGGOOOOHHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUUUUUCK!!!"

Past his cock and balls, I can just see the redhead has been spread-eagled on a bench next to me. She has a soldier underneath her: He must have just put his cock in her ass, and she's screamed! Her legs are right back, and it looks like she's going to have her pussy fucked from above too. I wonder intrigued, how she'll handle that?

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrggoooohhhhhh!!"

Then of course I realize, "Fuck! That's probably about to happen to me too!"

I bet we're both going to be double penetrated and fucked simultaneously for classic dramatic porno effect. We're starring in a hardcore pornographic film, after all...

"MMMMAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGOOOOHHHHHH!! FUCK!! JESUS!!!"

And I am right again. The final act is starting now, as the spunky cock that I had licked clean, pulls out of my pussy and lubricated by love juice and semen, slips up my ass, making me gasp loudly with simultaneous pain and pleasure as he pushes in deeper and deeper until he's up to his balls in my ass.

"MMMMMAAAAAWWWWWAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH......!!!"

I've got a fucking cock up my ass now! And a cock in my mouth... And I'm just an extra...

At the same time my legs are pushed right back and wider, to open up my spunk-filled pussy with engorged dishevelled pussy lips, displayed for all to see, for new-hard-cock-number-five. I guess this cock that's going to fuck me, has just recovered from fucking and filling those actresses with the naked breasts, who were the first to be caught. I turn my head as best I can to see what's about to enter me....

It's fucking huge. It's the biggest one I've seen yet! And my God he's got those massive balls like the first soldier who fucked the redhead. He even looks like him! I hope he doesn't have that much spunk. He pumped her so full of spunk that she screamed, and I thought her pussy was going to explode!

Sharp intake of breath!

"OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWHHHHHHH!"

He penetrates my pussy all the way down to my cervix and, although my pussy is already lubricated by two different men's spunk, and no doubt he has dried women's pussy juices all over his cock, it's a very tight fit. He starts fucking me real slow and deep:

"Mmmmmmmmoohhhhhhhhhwwwhhhhh...!"

But then I feel the two cocks moving together in unison, deep inside me. I now have three men fucking me slowly at the same time. I'm not an extra any more... I'm a star... I'm a fucking porn star! Just like the double-penetrated actress being vigorously fucked across from me...

"Ooooooooooooooh! Fuck me...!!"

And I find myself full of three cocks beginning to pound faster and faster - now on a mission to fuck me senseless! This cock in my cunt is fucking huge... Thank God it's not up my ass! The soldier towering above me, looks at me as he fucks me. I can see out of the corner of my eye he is very muscular and handsome; He does looks very similar to that first soldier with the big balls who fucked the redhead. But it is difficult to see with this big cock fucking my mouth. All I can feel is his huge cock hammering my pussy, another slamming my ass, and this one noisily fucking my mouth. I am being well-and-truly multi-penetrated and fucked - big-time!

"MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWHHHH...!!!"

I can't help myself; l cum instantly as soon as I realize their breathing has changed and all three soldiers are about to cum together and will all explode inside me and fill my ass, and my mouth, and my pussy with spunk at the same time.

That's three different men's spunk in my pussy and three different men's cocks, balls deep in me at the same time. Something I've only ever seen in porn films. Something I've definitely never had before, not even dreamed of, in my innocence. But now... It's me! I'm the respectable young actress with three men fucking her, in that porn film...

"FFFFFFFFWWWWWWAAAAAHHHJHH...!!!"

The very thought makes me cum again and again and I convulse with intense orgasms. It's fucking debauched! And I'm a fucking pornstar...

"UUUUUURRRRRRHHHHHHH!!!"

And then, "Bingo!" All three do all cum together with a massive explosion of spunk. There is so much spunk pumped down my throat and in my mouth that I can hardly breath and I start gagging and trying to pull my head off his cock. I can feel the contractions of the soldier pumping spunk into my ass but that is nothing compared to what I can feel going on in my pussy. It feels hot as hell, as his cock spasms with spurt after spurt of hot spunk into my cervix. He's pumping a dangerous amount of sperm into my pussy, and it isn't stopping...

"AAAAAAAARRGHHHH... FUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

His ejaculations are just going on and on. He's totally inseminating me... I'm being massively inseminated! Totally filled with sperm!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!!! JESUS!!!"

The other guys are calming down - they've shot their loads down my throat and up my ass, but the soldier with his big cock still tight in my pussy, is just pumping, and pumping, more semen into me. I can feel the pressure building up in my pussy! That huge amount of spunk has nowhere else to go! He needs to pull his cock out soon or I'm going to scream before my pussy explodes. I've managed to get my mouth off the soldier's cock and as I swallow as much spunk as I can that's in my mouth, the rest is dribbling down my chin. I start to moan loudly and uncontrollably:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!... FUUUUUUUUUCK ME!!!"

My pussy is going to burst! I try to pull my cunt off his cock, but I'm double impaled: on the one that is still in my ass, and his giant cock, still cumming in my pussy, is pinning me down immovably...

"AAAAAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! FUCK ME! OH SHIT!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! OHHHHHHH!!! SHIT!!!"

I'm loudly exclaiming, desperately panicking! He's looking me straight in the eyes as he keeps on cumming. And I'm trying to sit up, and about to fucking scream at the top of my voice! But he sees what's happening, pulls his cock out, which releases a sloppy reservoir of spunk from my cunt in a huge noisy gush, like a big surging bursting dam! - as he starts spraying yet more jizz, all over my breasts, my belly and leaking pussy, and even reaching my face!

"PHHHHEEEEEEWWWWWWW!" I breathe out...

I lay there recovering for a minute as I feel the last of his warm ejaculate religiously anointing my impure naked flesh. Then, I manage to sit up, and while licking the spunk off my lips and chin, look down at my lovely pearl necklace and onto my 'barely glimpsed' breasts, which are now covered in thick congealing splashes of spunk. There's spunk trails all over my belly and there's a gooey white pond around my belly button. It's glooping out of my pussy like warm white lava, and onto the balls of the man who still has his cock in my ass; and as he finally pulls that out - and I moan - I can feel a gush, then more, seeping out of my asshole into the lake of spunk beneath.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...!"

The handsome spunk monster who had emptied his giant balls into me, with his huge spurting cock, stands up and moves out of the way, so the camera crew can get a good closeup of my impressive predicament: covered in spunk from head to foot! - destroyed pussy still open with sperm oozing out of it... pummelled ass still leaking cum... But seeing all this spunk all over me, and draining out of me, and watching them filming my sticky situation; my sperm filled fate; the seeping leaking cum filled spectacle; the humiliating and lurid conclusion to my complete and utter sexploitation as an extra - turns me on so much that I can't help myself and I orgasm involuntarily one more time, and squirt again and again, and soak the cameraman, the soundman, and the director, in a mighty spray of my lovely warm cum:

"SSSSSSSSSSHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!"

What a performance! I am a porn star!

And that's it! The director gets his shot and shouts:

"Cut!"

I look over at the beautiful redhead. Like me, she has spunk in her hair, on her face, on her lips, on her breasts and on her stomach and, no doubt, plenty inside her too; she's looking down between her legs, transfixed, examining it seeping out of her ass and pussy... She has been busy too! God knows what state the other actresses are in - but I imagine it's seeping out of every orifice of theirs as well...

Thank fuck it was all only acting - to make a film more realistic!

I would like to say, "A job well done!" but that depends on how much 'extra' pay I get...