Duncumbe Abbey The Extra Ch. 05 Epilogue

Story Info
Emily's questions are answered...
873 words
4.29
2.9k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Epilogue

And there we have it: it was indeed a non-speaking part that would be good for my cinematic exposure, as Alex, my exploitative conniving agent, had said: but not quite as I had imagined it...

The session was over. I was only an extra, but now I had a cum smile on my face, after being fucked and filled with cum by five different actors; when everyone knows, I'm a good girl, and a respectable serious actress who doesn't do things like that.

I soon found out, as I had thought, that the other three actresses playing the resistance workers were indeed not pornstars at all.

But what I hadn't known, was that just before the opening scene, they had been offered ten times their original performance fee; that's a ten-thousand-pound bonus, to have unprotected unsimulated sex on set - to make the filming more realistic.

And they had all agreed to it!

So, they did know they were going to be fucked for real! They weren't being raped!

However, the take it or leave it deal had been done quickly and they hadn't been clearly informed it was going to be a graphic hardcore porn movie, and they were going to be fucked multiple times, or, that all the porn actors were going to cum massively inside them!

So that was a bit of a surprise for them when that happened... (smirk!)

But having overcome their initial shock and disbelief at the extremeness of what was happening to them on set, were true to their art - and contract - and acted out their parts with total realism; and knowing they had signed the consensual sex form, hadn't complained, even if they did look shocked (which was perfect for the film), when they were forcibly stripped naked and vigorously and aggressively fucked, and then filled with huge amounts of spunk - by several real pornstars with very large cocks!

Though, I had some choice words to say to the director because I hadn't been told about it or offered any more money. But he summarily informed me that my agent had been told, and had said I was ideal for the role and had already agreed a deal at the existing rate, and, that I'd signed the consent form that explicitly listed everything that would happen to me!

And so, I hadn't been offered more money! Oh my God! That bloody Alex: Not only had he not told me that it was a porn film, and I was going to be fucked by pornstars, but even worse, he hadn't asked for any extra money! I wasn't going to get any extra extra money...

Alex: I've been fucking cumming for you...

And now: I'm fucking coming for you...

Postscript

I also found out that Rebecca, the beautiful redhead, who, like the other girls, I kept in touch with afterwards, had not had any contraception in place - like me. But she had accepted the money to have unprotected sex on set, knowing full well there was a small chance she could be impregnated if she was actually fucked by one of the actors to make the scene more realistic... She said it was the most sexually exciting thing she had ever done - being stripped naked and strung up against the wall and then being forcefully fucked by a pornstar with a huge hard cock - but then, had been absolutely horrified when without warning, and without her prior consent, he just brazenly came inside her and filled her pussy with the most enormous amount of spunk, enough to make her scream, in pussy pressurised panic - when she had naively assumed he would automatically withdraw...

She thought she had been impregnated there and then! And she was even more shocked when she felt a second huge cock immediately enter her spunk filled pussy from behind...

But then after being vigorously fucked into total oblivion by that pornstar she unexpectedly, immensely enjoyed being involuntarily inseminated for a second time, so much so, that she orgasmed mightily! And then, paradoxically, now felt she could really claim the role of being a beautiful resistance worker being raped and filled with spunk by brawny soldiers. And her moment of realization - that she could become one with her role - would enhance her acting development and character roles for ever.

From that moment onwards it was so exciting to feel the different cocks inside her and different men fucking her and then cumming inside her, that she really lived the role, knowing that she was truly playing the role of the resistance worker; truly feeling the physical sensations and emotions that she would've felt when they were fucked, and that every time she was filled with more spunk, she might be impregnated like the real resistance worker...

And that had really turned her on!

Just like it had really turned me on...

And after a trip to the chemist's for the morning after pill, neither of us had ended up pregnant - even though our little unprotected pussies had been filled with massive amounts of virile pornstars sperm; especially from those fucking spunk monsters who nearly made our poor little pussies explode!

Lucky, eh?