Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.5k words
4.58
47.9k
84

Part 2 of the 138 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The pain faded.

I floated through darkness. Nothing was around me and yet everything was also surrounding me. The entire universe was spread out before me. I blinked at that, my chest rising and falling. I breathed though there was no air. I moved yet felt no air rushing across my skin.

I was naked.

For a moment, pain flared on my chest. I rubbed at where the lightning bolt had struck me and saw a strange glyph burned into my skin. It was black and made of three arrows that formed a jagged S. Each arrow had a rounded base and tapered to a sharp point where the next one then began. An electric current passed through me.

"What the fuck?" I asked. "Am I dying? I got hit by fucking lightning. I must be dying. Oh, god, I'm going to see the light."

"You are not dying," the queenly voice said.

I spun in the darkness to find her floating before me. She was naked, her large breasts bobbing as if they were weightless. Her black hair fanned out around her gorgeous face. I swallowed as the powerful ache swelled up to my cock. The woman who had started my throbbing need to cum looked so sexy.

"Protect me, Leo Baldwin," she said and slid her arms around my neck. She pulled me to her.

I gasped at the heat of her naked body pressing on mine. Her large breasts pillowed into my chest. Her nipples poked hard into my flesh. My cock rubbed into her silky pubic hair. I shuddered, feeling the embrace of a woman for the first time. This wasn't a dream. It felt too real. My heart thundered beneath my chest.

I felt hers beating away beneath her breast. Powerful. Pulsing with need.

Her rich, brown eyes captured mine. They held me with their brilliance. The depth of her experience. She was ancient. The ultimate MILF. My hands slid up and down her back as I stared into her eyes.

"Take what I offer you," she moaned, her thighs wrapping around my waist. "Claim it. Claim your destiny, Leo."

"Yes!" I growled, this surge of lust giving me confidence. It was happening. In this strange unreality, I would enjoy my first woman.

I kissed her on the lips. They were plump and warm. They moved against me with such a naughty delight. She tasted sweeter than sugar. Like mythical ambrosia. My cock twitched against her bush. My arms tightened around her. She moaned into the kiss, her lips working on mine.

I was kissing her back. I was holding her. Those large breasts pillowed against my chest. Her nipples poked hard. My hands slid down to grab her rump. I squeezed her ass. I held her tight as she squirmed against me.

Then she shifted her hips. Her pubic hair slid up my cock. I groaned as a wet heat rubbed into the base. Her pussy lips. She wanted me to fuck her. To take her hard. I craved it more than anything in the world. More than anything I had ever wanted.

My first taste of a woman's passion. My first time sliding into pussy. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't care.

I shifted my hips, sliding my cock through her bush. The silky hairs caressed the tip. The heat rushed through me as I nuzzled into the juiciness of her pussy lips. I felt them so wet and ready for me to plunge into her.

I thrust.

She moaned.

A wet, silky heat engulfed me. A tight sheath that hugged my cock as I went deeper and deeper into her. I penetrated this queenly woman. I gripped her ass and groaned into her lips at how incredible this felt. How amazing it was to have her juicy pussy squeezing about me.

I kissed her with hunger. She dug her fingers into my back. Her breasts rubbed into my chest as she squirmed beneath me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. I groaned, loving the feel of her playing with mine. My cock bottomed out in her.

Every inch of me was in her.

I broke the kiss with her, panting. The heat swelled through my body. "Who are you?"

"In need," she moaned, her pussy squeezing about my cock. "Please, please, give me your seed. I need it!"

My seed? She wanted me to cum in her pussy?

My hormones took over. My lust to do just that erupted through my body. I drew back my hips. My cock slid through her pussy. Her flesh clung to me. It was as amazing as sliding into her. The ache at the tip of my cock built and built.

I thrust back into her snatch with passion. It was so incredible to feel that wonderful sheath sliding about me. It was so unlike masturbation. It blew that away. This was a woman's hot pussy about my cock, not my hand.

A pussy hungry for my seed.

"Oh, god," I groaned.

"Yes, yes, give me that virile passion!" the queen moaned. "I need it. Without it, your powers will not work. Fill my vessel with it!"

"I will pump you full!" I groaned, this bravado rising in me with every plunge into her pussy.

I pumped away at her snatch. I drove my cock into her juicy pussy. I reveled in her snatch's tight grip around my cock. Her pussy clenched about me as I thrust away at her cunt. I buried into her again and again. She whimpered and moaned.

I gave her pleasure. Me.

Her passion was incredible to feel about my dick. I kissed her with hunger while I fucked away at her delicious twat. I buried into her heavenly snatch again and again. Her pussy clenched about me, massaging me. She held me so tight.

I would have such a huge orgasm. I would pump her full of so much of my spunk. It would be incredible. I couldn't wait for that moment to arrive. For my jizz to pump into her snatch. She would be dripping with it. I groaned as I kissed her, my hips pumping faster and faster at her snatch. Her fingernails clawed my back. She moaned beneath me.

Our tongues danced together. They swirled around as our bodies heaved together. Her pussy felt incredible about me. Every thrust into her built that ache at the tip. Every pull back swelled the pressure in my balls.

She was amazing.

Her pussy was awesome.

I didn't know what was going on, but I reveled in plowing into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried my cock to the hilt in her and savored how she squeezed about me. Her fingernails clawed my back. I gave her pleasure.

I would make her cum.

I broke the kiss and growled, "Fuck! You're incredible."

"So are you, Leo!" she moaned. "You're going to fill me up. You're going to flood my vessel with your seed. Oh, I need the mana. Give it to me."

I slammed hard into her. I fucked her with all my might as we floated through nothing. Her fingernails clawed at my back. She scratched at me. I groaned, savoring that heat raking across my skin. Her face contorted with bliss.

My nutsack smacked into her flesh with every stroke. I buried hard into her juicy pussy. She squeezed about me. The ache built at the tip of my dick. I would cum soon, I couldn't take much more of this twat around me. I would detonate. I had to. This was incredible.

"Oh, god, yes!" I growled, slamming hard into her. I buried to the hilt in her pussy.

She gasped beneath me. Her pussy squeezed down hard. Then her cunt convulsed around my dick. I slammed into her spasming depths. Her flesh rippled around me. It was incredible the way her flesh sucked at my dick as I drew back.

Her pussy hungered for my seed.

"Leo!" she cried out in passion.

"Shit, you're cumming!" I gasped in realization and slammed into her.

"I am!" she moaned, her pussy writhing and spasming around me. "Now spill your seed into me. Hurry! I need it!"

"Yes!" I gasped and slammed into her convulsing, writhing, amazing depths.

The pressure hit the pinnacle in me. That amazing need to erupt in her swelled in me. I couldn't take much more of this. I threw back my head and then growled out my pleasure. I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. The pleasure blazed across my mind. Heat slammed into my thoughts. This incredible, amazing rapture burned across my mind.

Ecstasy fired through my body every time my cum pumped into her writhing pussy. She sucked at me. Her cunt massaged my erupting dick. My balls emptied themselves. So much cum rushed out of me. A torrent of passion that gushed into her pussy.

"Holy fucking shit!" I growled. "Yes, yes, yes! This is... I mean... Fuck!"

"Leo Baldwin!" she gasped. "My power is yours. You are my owner now. You possess this piece of my Soul."

"What?" I groaned as my mind melted.

She burst into light.