Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
3.1k words
4.56
45.6k
66

Part 3 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

The sexy, beautiful, queenly woman I had just spurted the last of my cum into vanished in a conflagration of brilliance. Pure, white radiance swept over me. It embraced me. Hugged me. I shuddered as I felt the light become solid beneath my body.

I felt the texture of stone, rough and porous, beneath my naked body. It was cool against my chest and face. My dick twitched against it. Mortared seams demarcated the boundary of stones. I blinked as the light faded, the world's brilliance dying.

I was on a stone floor. A wall rose up not far away. Something whooshed behind me, like a constant intake of breath. An inhalation that was never-ending. A light flickered with purple brilliance, dancing patterns across the bricks before me.

Everything was made of the same gray stone bricks, the joints filled in with a mortar a paler shade of ash. I rolled over onto my back, the ceiling about ten feet above me. The room wasn't much bigger than that. A ten-foot by ten-foot box with a golden stand in the middle. A narrow rod of gleaming metal with three feet at the bottom. Like a floor lamp only instead of a light bulb, it held a black crystal shedding the purple light.

The air seemed to rush into it. A slight breeze ruffled past me as the gem inhaled. I blinked at it. What was going on? Where was I? I shook my head and looked around. I saw no door out of here. This room was a box.

I was trapped in it.

Where was the woman?

"Hello?" I cried, panic beginning to rise in me. "Hello. Is anyone here? Where am I? I was struck by lightning and now..." I was still naked. I still had that strange S on my chest. "What is going on?"

"You have been drawn to another world," the queenly voice said. It echoed through the room. Then, from the crystal, she emerged. Only she was tiny, not much bigger than my middle finger. She drifted to me in that strange gown of white, her black hair rippling behind her. "You gave me enough seed to create this room and start your dungeon, Lord Leo."

Then she bowed to me.

"Lord?" I blinked. "Wait, dungeon? What the fuck is going on? Who are you?"

"I am the Soul of the Void Crystal," she said. She motioned to the gem behind her. "You have created your pact with it. I need you to protect me. If anyone gets to the crystal, they can destroy me and steal the power I contain for themselves. Many will try. I need you to be strong for me, Leo."

I blinked. "Okay, that's... I've played too many video games. I got struck by lightning, and this is all some crazy hallucination."

She sighed. "Let's say that this is a hallucination, what are you going to do?"

"Well..." I looked around. "I don't know. I'm stuck in here."

"So, you can spend a lot of time complaining about how none of this is real, that it's all in your head, or you can accept what I'm saying and save us both a lot of time." She had her hands planted on her hips. She sounded annoyed like she was eager to get onto something else. "Whether this is all in your head, your senses believe it's real. Don't tell me it didn't feel real when you came in me."

A sheepish smile spread over my lips. "Okay, that felt really good."

"Only good?" she asked, sounding annoyed.

"Okay, it's amazing." I stood up and stared at the crystal. "So this is a Void Crystal? It's sucking in the air."

"Mana, actually," she said. "A river of it courses through this room. It's the only place that a Void Crystal can plant in this world."

"Which isn't the real world, but a place where crystals have sexy women living in them that float around like Tinkerbell."

"Yes," she said. "A world where magic reigns. A world superior to the one you come from. You have been chosen to protect my Void Crystal."

"By who?"

She shrugged.

"Why?"

She shrugged again.

"You really don't know a lot," I muttered.

"I know many things." She said it with serene calmness, not bothered that I was calling into question if she knew anything else.

"Okay, so what's a Void Crystal?"

"A receptacle of Mana. It is the Word crystallized into the physical."

"Word? Which word?"

"All Words. The Words that Build. That Create." She sketched in the air before her and the same jagged S that was burned into my chest appeared. The arrows reminded me of Cuneiform writing. "You have been gifted with the Word of Lightning. Its Glyph is branded into your chest."

I glanced down at my chest. "Oh, it's a lightning bolt. That makes more sense than an S."

"With it you can create," she said.

"Create what, Soul..." I frowned. "Soul. That's a weird thing to call you. Do you have another name?"

"I am the Soul," she repeated. "The Soul of the Word. Of the Void Crystal. I am your servant to guide you. Communicate with you. To teach you how to master and control your dungeon so that you may protect me and find your destiny."

"Which is?"

She gave another helpless shrug. "Now, Leo, picture her. Focus on your lightning and her."

"Her?"

"Yes, her," the Soul said. "You know who she is. Summon her from your thoughts."

I closed my eyes and the only thing that popped into my head was what I had been looking at right before the lightning bolt hit. Lana Fulmine. I pictured that Italian movie star lying on her back on the couch, her breasts out, that flirty smile on her face.

The glyph, burned into my chest, tingled. A rush of energy flowed into me. The Void Crystal rang like a bell. It echoed around me. Then the power surged out of me, gripping the image I had conjured of the sexy movie star.

Lightning crackled before me. A feminine voice moaned. I heard the rustle of what sounded like wings. I opened my eyes and Lana Fulmine's face stared back at me. That same flirty smile. The delicate cheekbones and dainty nose. Those plump lips and those naughty, bedroom eyes. The ones that stole your soul when she looked at you.

But her hair wasn't black at all. It was golden. It almost glowed as it spilled down around to her naked shoulders. Her skin wasn't that Mediterranean tan, either, it was silver. Almost reflective, but still very much skin. She lifted a hand and flexed her fingers, delight shining in her eyes.

"Damn," I groaned as I stared at her round breasts. Those were the same tits from the picture.

This strange, silver-skinned version of the movie star stood naked before me. My eyes traveled down her body. She had Lana Fulmine's toned stomach and curving hips. Her gorgeous thighs were so beautiful. She had a shaved pubic mound, the start of her tight slit peeking out before it vanished between her thighs.

Then wings fluttered. I groaned to see that Lana had crackling wings of lightning that spread out from her back. They were like a bat's wings, but instead of extended distal bones connected by thin skin, she had crackling bolts of lightning and a shimmering membrane of sparkling energy.

"This is incredible," Lana said. Her voice was the same sultry purr of the movie star.

"Yeah," I croaked. I had made this inhuman version of the movie star. "What are you?"

"I'm Lana Fulmine," she said. "But surely you must know that. You must be such a fan to draw me here and give me this new flesh. Mmm, I'm a lightning sprite now. That is so interesting. This is so much better than filming another boring superhero film."

I gaped. "You're really Lana Fulmine?"

"Well, that's who you thought of," she said like it was so clear. "God, I was just about to have some boring lunch with this fat producer. He'd totally try to grope me, and I have to put up with it to get the part but now..." She slid her arms around me. She pressed her breasts into my chest. I felt the tingle of electricity coming off of her. "Now I have my number one fan to thank for transforming me."

"Number one fan." I was so off-balance. That this was happening. Lana Fulmine, turned into some sexy monster girl, had her round tits against me. My dick was poking her in the stomach.

"Why else would you choose me?" she asked. "That you would bring me here. It's so flattering." Her hands cupped my face as she lifted her head up. Her eyes were this intense blue now. They were entrancing.

I licked my lips. Lana Fulmine was in my arms. The hottest girl in Hollywood. Her nipples poked into my chest. Her breasts were so soft while this tingle raced through my body from the electric aura about her.

"So shy," she purred. "Aren't you a man?"

"A man?" I asked, confused.

"A man takes." Her fingers stroked my cheeks. Her plump lips pursed.

Understanding clicked in my mind. This was so insane. Lana Fulmine had been brought to this other world by my desires. My dick throbbed with such passion. This was so wild. My arms slid around her body. My hands were on her back. She didn't pull away. Didn't object.

Her skin tingled beneath my fingertips and palms as I slid my hands down her body. I followed her sleek back to the curve of her ass. I grabbed her rump. I squeezed her ass. My digits dug into her flesh. I pulled her tight against me.

Her smile grew.

I kissed her.

My lips claimed those plump and soft delights. Electricity arced through me. I groaned at the pleasurable tingle that rushed down my body right to my balls and then up to the tip of my cock pressed against her belly. My fingers clenched against her ass.

I was kissing Lana Fulmine. Her lips were so delicious. My mouth moved on hers out of instinct. A wanton moan rose from her lips. A sound of passion. Of surrender. She shuddered in my arms. Her hands on my face slid around until she clutched at my neck, clinging to me. Her wings fluttered and her ass clenched beneath my hands.

She was mine. I had summoned her. I had brought her here. She would let me do anything to her. I could feel it. She wanted me. The way she kissed me brimmed with such passion. My dick throbbed, the tingles surging down to my cock.

I had so many questions about this insane world, but they could wait. I had Lana Fulmine.

My lusts surged. I pushed her back. She didn't resist. I pressed her right against the stone wall of the small room. The Void Crystal inhaled behind us, that constant rush of air. It mixed with the crackling pop of her wings spread against the wall. Her tongue danced with mine.

I broke the kiss and stared in her eyes.

"My number one fan!" she moaned. Her left leg rose, her inner thigh sliding up my outer, her skin so exciting. "Do you know how wet I am to be claimed? To finally have a man seize me?"

I made Lana Fulmine wet. "How much?"

"I'm dripping." She hooked her thigh around my waist, so limber. "I'm so dripping for my number one fan's big dick."

"Damn," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. I shifted my hips. I slid my cock down her body. Her skin tingled against me. My dick throbbed as it nuzzled into her flesh. I went lower and lower, caressing her body.

I felt the heat of her pubic mound. Her skin grew wet. Juicy. Then I brushed her folds. My eyes widened. I was pressing against Lana Fulmine's pussy. This wild thrill ran through my body. That need to be in her. To ram my cock to the hilt in her cunt.

I pushed against her twat. I pressed my cock right up into her pussy. This heat rushed through my body. I groaned at the naughty delight I was feeling. Her cuntlips slid over the tip of my cock, inviting me into her tingling depths.

I thrust into Lana Fulmine's pussy.

"Yes!" she moaned, her fingernails scratching at my back. "Leo! My number one fan is hung! Oh, god, this is so much better than those little Hollywood pricks. A man! Oh, yes, a man is in me!"

I was in her. An electric current ran from the movie-star-turned-monster-girl into me. Her lightning wings crackled as they fluttered against the wall. Her pussy gripped my dick. She held me in her snug embrace, the pleasure coursing down to my balls and then out through my body.

Her right leg suddenly went around my waist. I was holding her up against the wall, her thighs squeezing about my waist. Her breasts rubbed into my chest as she squirmed. Her pussy stirred around my cock. Heat rushed through me.

"Goddamn," I moaned, my balls tensing. "Oh, that's good."

"Right?" she asked, a big smile on her lips. "Mmm, now show me what you got. Pound me. Love me. You must love me, right? That's why you brought me here. My number one fan chose me to be transformed!"

"I did choose you!" I groaned and drew back. "Goddamn, you're so sexy. You're so hot, Lana."

"And I'm yours!" she moaned, her pussy squeezing about my cock as I drew back my hips. "Yours, Leo."

How did she even know my name?

That was hard to care about with her pussy squeezing around me. That hot and tight and delicious twat clenched about my cock. It was amazing to feel. To experience the rapture of her pussy. I groaned as I pumped away at her. I loved the feel of her snatch around me. I would cum so hard in her. Just erupt.

I thrust with passion into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried my cock to the hilt in her with powerful strokes. She smiled, her cunt squeezing around me, her hips undulating. It was outstanding. I groaned, loving every moment of her twat about me. That electric cunt that tingled around my dick's tip.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped. "Leo! My number one fan! Love me! Fuck me! I'm yours! My body! My pussy! My soul is yours!"

"God, yes!" I growled, feeling the truth of it as I fucked her hard. I pounded her with all my passion. I buried my cock to the hilt in her while savoring her snatch squeezing around my dick. She held me tight. Her pussy gripped me. "You're mine. My sexy movie star! My electric goddess of the silver screen!"

"You do worship me, Leo!" she gasped, her pussy squeezing about me. "That's why I'm here. Why I'm yours! This is so sexy! Ram that cock into me. Fuck me! Oh, Leo, yes, yes! Fuck me with your mighty cock!"

She kissed me, her tits rubbing into my chest. Our tongues danced as I thrust my cock in and out of her juicy cunt. I pounded her with hard strokes, her pussy gripping my dick. She held me in that tight cunt. The pleasure shot down to my balls. They ached as they smacked into her flesh.

The slap echoed through the room. I could feel the Soul watching us as I pounded my new servant hard. My sexy movie star. Lana Fulmine's soft breasts rubbed into my chest. Her nipples caressed my nubs. She felt so amazing around me. Against me. Her body perfect.

I groaned into the kiss.

My balls tightened. The electric current zapping down my cock swelled the pressure in them. The ache grew at the tip of my cock. I would cum so much into her pussy. My hands gripped her lower asscheeks. I held her up. Kept her pinned against the wall.

She groaned into the kiss, her pussy squeezing down around my cock. Her fingernails scratched down my back.

I gave her pleasure.

Rapture.

She humped against me. Moaned. Clawed my back. Lana Fulmine reveled in the pleasure that I gave her. I pumped away at her. I buried to the hilt in her with hard strokes. My tongue danced with hers. I kissed her with such hunger.

Her pussy grew hotter about me. The current tingled stronger around my cock. My dick throbbed in her depths. I buried into her juicy cunt again and again. Her fingernails raked down my back as she groaned her passion.

She broke the kiss. "Leo! Leo! My number one fan! I love you! Thank you!"

Her pussy convulsed around my cock.

Her wings burst with lightning. It arced around us, striking the floor and ceiling in sizzling bolts. Her blue eyes glowed with her passion. I groaned as I drove into her convulsing depths. Her passion echoed around us.

"She's yours," the Soul moaned. "Pump your seed into her. Feed her your power. Make her utterly yours. An extension of your will. The embodiment of your Glyph of Lightning."

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Lana Fulmine. "I'm yours! You're my number one fan, and I'm yours. I worship you. Love you, Leo!"

"Fuck," I growled and buried to the hilt in her.

I erupted.

My cum pumped into the movie star's depths. Her hot cunt rippled around me. Her hot flesh gripped me. Such delight shot through me. I groaned at the crackling heat of her snatch sucking at my dick.

Spurt after spurt of jizz fired into her. The rapture slammed through my body with each eruption. Stars burst across my eyes. Her tingling body heaved against me as her pussy sucked at my cock. My balls tightened as she drew out all my cum.

"Yes, yes, you're giving me your seed!" she moaned. "I'm yours, Leo Baldwin! Yours!"

"Goddamn!" I growled and kissed her hard.

I pumped the last of my cum into Lana Fulmine's pussy. My tongue danced with hers as the heady rush of this moment transformed into buzzing bliss. I groaned, her mouth so soft and sweet on mine. She kissed me with sweet passion. Not the aggression of our earlier lust. This was something different.

Something loving.

She broke the kiss, her pussy squeezing about my cock. "I'm yours, Leo Baldwin. Thank you for choosing me."