Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7.
3.1k words
4.61
22.4k
30

Part 7 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

After I finished fucking Kibir while she licked Sviesos's pussy clean, I felt like I wanted to explore these powers more. I left my five monster girls panting on the bed, Lana Fulmine in the middle, and padded back to my vault where the Void Crystal waited hovering up in the air.

The Soul appeared. She sat down atop of her crystal and smiled at me. "Well, you will need a large room to do some practicing before you go to town to buy some supplies."

"Practicing?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"With your magic. You are only at the lowest tier of magic, the Beginning Tier, but there are still things you can do with it. I know a few spells, and you might always discover more all on your own."

"Okay," I said. "How many tiers are there?"

"Four tiers. The more veins of magic you have flowing through your dungeon, the greater your power. You'll need two to access the Intermediate Tier and four to get access to the Expert Tier."

"And, let me guess, sixteen to get access to the Ultimate Tier?"

"I'm starting to wonder if you need me," the motherly Soul said. She shook her head, a smile playing on her lips.

"Well, I still don't know any spells."

"True." She smiled. "You need a large space. Your throne room should suffice. A nice, big room. You should start by making that."

I grabbed the Void Crystal. "A throne room, huh? That's a little prestigious."

"Lord Leo, you're a dungeon builder. You were brought to this world. Chosen."

"By whom? For what?"

"I told you I don't know." She gave me a helpless look. "I would tell you! I would! Maybe you have to figure it out for yourself."

I sighed and focused my awareness into the Void Crystal. A throne room... Maybe it would be fun to have one.

I suddenly was aware of all my monster girls. I smiled as I could feel what little I had built, aware of every nook and cranny. I focused on changing it. The nearest exit to the surface was to my left. That was west since I seemed to be facing north. I was in a mountain. I could sense it rising above me. I decided to expand east for now. I could loop the tunnels back to the exit when I was ready.

First, I created a doorway on the other side of my bedroom. I "drew" the floor plan for another room there, a little bigger one to be like a living room. I could put some furniture in there, couches or something, later. Then I attached a hallway to this new space that led off to the east. I went about thirty or so feet and put in another doorway.

Then I pondered about the throne room.

I settled on a space that was wide but then would narrow to a small plane. There I put the door. It was a big room, easily able to hold the other rooms of my dungeon. I put double doors at the entrance just to be ostentatious. Fancy ones for a little extra cost. I put in a throne, carved of wood with a cushion to sit on. A raised dais lifted it above the room.

Then I sent out the power and made it real with my will.

The gem pulsed with its black light. It bathed over me, washing across my skin. I could feel the rocks changing, the new tunnels I created replacing the stone that had been there before. Doors popped into place.

"Ooh, I wonder where that door goes," one of the will o' wisps said from the other room.

"My throne room," I said and released the Void Crystal. "So, time to Hogwarts it up."

The Soul blinked at me. "Is that a word? Hogwarts? What does it mean?"

"That I read too much when I was a kid." I turned around and marched out of the room.

Lana and my will o' wisps were sliding off the bed, all of them curious. I smiled at them as they fell in beside me. I opened the door onto the unfurnished living room. I crossed it to the other door. It opened into a corridor. It was a little tight. It was the size of a regular one, but we were underground. The lights in the wall helped, but I still felt all that mountain weight over me.

I swallowed my unease and headed down to my throne room.

The hallway ended at the doors. They were the same style as the others--wood. Nothing fancy. I could hear the patter of feet as Lana and the will o' wisps followed. They murmured, their words echoing down the hallway. I smiled. They were adorable.

I opened the door onto the throne room. The dais with my throne stood before me. The large room spread out beyond. It almost made me forget we were underground with its size. Other than a few Doric columns, it was open. The door at the far end was more ornate. A double-set of doors that, currently, led nowhere. The floors, ceiling, and walls were the same stria of stone as the rest, though in some spots there was a mix of darker grays and brown throughout; pockets of stone different from the cloud-gray that made up most of the mountain. I stepped up onto the dais and plopped my naked ass on the throne's padded cushion.

"So, magic," I said to the Soul. She wasn't here, but I could feel her.

"Yes, yes, this is the perfect spot to practice it," she spoke in my head. I could hear her voice echoing from everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. It was a surreal experience. "The first thing you need to know is there are three types of magic."

"Three. Got you." I said, gripping the armrests of my throne.

"Three what?" Lana Fulmine asked. She hugged the back of my throne and peaked around, her silver face sparkling with curiosity. The will o' wisps began crowding around my throne, kneeling on the sides and smiling up at me with such eager interest in eyes.

"Types of magic," I said.

"Which are?" Lana Fulmine asked, her crackling wings fluttering.

"Yeah, which are, Soul?" I paused. I needed a nickname for the Soul. It was such an awkward thing to call her. Susan? Eww, no. She wasn't Susan. Karen?

Definitely not a Karen.

"Magic is split into External, Internal, and Ritual categories. An external spell is prayed to the Lord of the element, the God who presides over it. It is magic that affects the world around you. They can often be offensive magic, but not always. Internal spells are prayed to the Lady of the element, the consort to the Lord. These spells only affect you. They are buffs or transformations. Things that enhance or protect you. The last category are Rituals. These create permanent effects or magic on very large scales. They take time to cast and are prayed to both the Lord and the Lady."

I nodded. "That seems straightforward. Other than I have no idea whom I'm supposed to pray to. I thought it was like arcane magic. This sounds more like divine magic. Miracles or something."

"You're not casting miracles. You are merely speaking incantations that are in some ways beseeching the gods. But the power comes from you. It's drawn out of your connection to the Void Crystal. You have the words imprinted on your heart."

"I do?" I glanced down at the glyph on my chest. The stylized S made of the three cuneiform markings. Was that important? Were they really cuneiform markings or was it just something that looked like them? I was in another world. Cuneiform was used by the Ancient Sumerians, right? Or was it the Babylonians? Maybe both? It was biblical times shit, so way before me. "So, how do I cast spells?"

"I know of three spells in the Beginner Tier of the Lightning Element. Two External and one Internal."

"All right," I said, an eager excitement racing through me. I stood up, my will o' wisps all staring at me with eager looks on their faces. Their white hair almost crackled with the static electricity coursing through their bodies. "How do I cast them? What do I have to say?"

"You must focus your mind on what you wish to happen as you cast them. You must guide the spell. You speak the Words, but the Will that shapes them is yours. Just as with this place. I am the Soul of the Words, but your imagination is still needed. Your mind, Lord Leo. The first spell is Lightning Spear. An offensive weapon that flies from you and strikes one enemy."

I nodded, thinking about that. I stared out at the throne room then focused on a column. How to throw it out? I could feel my connection to the Void Crystal. This nebulous tether that tied us together. It flowed between us. A strong connection that tingled and pulsed. My fingers flexed as this anticipation flowed through me. My heart pounded faster and faster. The heat built and built in my body. I smiled, eager to unleash my power. I pictured a bolt of lightning flying from me and striking it. I could almost see it. My heart pounded. Blood rushed hot through my veins. I could almost hear words echoing through my ears.

"Okay, I feel the connection. I want to throw it."

"Then speak the words written on your heart," the Soul whispered. "Lord Leo, do you hear them? Their rhythm. They are there, waiting for you to speak them."

I closed my eyes. I could almost hear them. What where they? The words were muffled. Indistinct. I furrowed my brow, feeling the weight of the words pressing down on me. My skin prickled. My harem of monster girls and my movie starlet all stared at me. What were those words?

"Focus. Do not be distracted."

"Easy for you to say," I muttered.

I breathed slowly. My fingers twitched. I could see the lightning bolt. Shape it, but what where those words? It was like trying to pick out a single conversation from a crowded room. My jaw clenched. Sweat broke out across my head. I focused on it. The words sharpened. My hands clenched, balling into tight fists. Fingernails bit into flesh.

"Lord Leo?" asked one of the will o' wisps.

"Shhh," another hushed. "He's concentrating."

"Trying to," I muttered.

I kept standing there. I was starting to feel foolish. Embarrassed. My cheeks warmed. I was before my women and failing to hear these words. They were in there. Just waiting for me to unleash them upon the world. I just had to speak the damned things. They were screaming through my blood, pumping from my heart.

Come on. What are they? I want to fire a lightning bolt. Throw a spear made of electricity. Let me hear those words!

A crackle rippled across my skin. I shuddered as I felt the tingle of current. The words grew louder. More distinct. I gasped and focused on electricity. On the surge of energy. The crackling potential. The flashing light and then the discharge of electrons. The primal power of it. The strength that could melt sand and set trees alight.

Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!

The words were so sharp. My arm raised. They flowed from my lips as I pictured the lightning bolt flying from my fingertip at the column. I cried out: "Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!"

A bolt of white-blue lightning erupted from my fingertip. It seemed to strike the column at the same moment that it appeared, linking us for a moment. The snaking bolt twisted and writhed for a heartbeat. Sparks burst from the column and showered the gray floor. The bolt vanished, leaving an azure blur behind staining my vision.

"Leo!" Lana Fulmine breathed. Then my lightning sprite threw herself at me. She hugged me, pressing her round breasts into my back. She kissed my cheek. "Oh, Leo, that was amazing!"

"Lord Leo!" cheered the will o' wisps. "Lord Leo!"

I grinned, euphoria sweeping through me. The scent of ozone, that melted plastic scent of burnt air, pervaded the room. I breathed it in, reveling in unleashing the power of Lightning. It brimmed in me. I had drawn on a bit of the Void Crystal's reserves. A drop. Not much at all.

I pointed my finger at another column. "Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!"

A sharp crack and flare of snaking light. Sparks burst from the column, a scorch mark left behind on the stone. Warmth washed over me. The air sizzled for a moment, alive with the electric current that I had discharged.

"That's it, Lord Leo," cheered the Soul. She was so excited. Her enthusiasm rippled through me. She was so cute and wise all at the same time.

"Thanks, Souleen," I said without thought.

"Souleen?" she asked. "Are you giving me a name?"

"Sure. Something wrong with it, Souleen?"

"N-no. I just... That's..."

"Will shapes the Word, right. Well, I'm shaping you. You're adorable. The world needs to know it."

"Is she adorable?" asked Sviesos. The will o' wisp stared at me with an inquisitive look.

"Yes, she is."

"Of course she is," Lana Fulmine said, hugging me tighter. "She's my number-one fan's Soul. And he likes adorable girls."

"Yes, he does, Big Sis Lana," Zaibas said.

"So, what's the other External Spell?" I asked.

"Stunning Touch. It does what it sounds like. You touch something and... ZAP! Stunned. Useful for defending yourself or capturing a prisoner. It does put you in some danger. I don't recommend it unless you're sure you won't get a sword through the heart. You can die just as easily here as in your world."

I shivered. A sword through the heart? That sounded pretty bad. "It won't hurt Lana or one of the will o' wisps?"

"They are lightning. You could use any of the spells on them and it would do nothing but tickle them." Souleen paused. "Why do you ask? You do not have to fear them. They serve you. Love you. They are yours, Lord Leo."

"I know that," I said and then turned. I grabbed Lana's boob and imagined the sizzling, crackling forces of lightning to course out of me. The electric discharge of stunning energy. As I did, new words rose in my mind.

"Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!"

Sparks burst between us. Lana's golden hair crackled with static energy. She shuddered, this almost orgasmic look blazing across her face. She whimpered, throaty and delicious. My dick twitched at the sound she made.

"Leo," she moaned, swaying, her plump breast jiggling in my grip. "Oh, Leo, what was that? It was magical." Then she burst into giggles. "Get it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I got it."

"Ooh, ooh, give me the magic, Lord Leo," Svyte moaned.

"No, no, I want it," Kibir cried out, bouncing up and down. Her large tits heaved.

"Lord Leo!" whimpered Zaibas. She hugged me from behind, holding me tight. "You can practice on me."

"On me, Lord Leo," moaned Sviesos. "Just cup my pussy and say those words again."

I grinned and did just that. I cupped her hairless twat, feeling her wet warmth. "Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!"

Her pussy gushed juices. She threw back her head and stumbled off the dais. She collapsed on the floor, spasming. Her large breasts heaved as she cried out in orgasmic delight. A smile burst across her face.

"Lord Leo!" she cried out. "Lord Leo! Lord Leo!"

"Damn," I muttered, watching her tremble.

"Me! Me! Me!" the other three will o' wisps said.

Well, I had to practice.

I cupped Zaibas's and Kibir's pussies at the same time. I focused on the electricity coursing into Zaibas's cunt first. Just flowing out of my touch. I spoke the words. Sparks burst from her twat. She collapsed on her knees, screaming in rapture. Then I focused on my other hand, the words coming faster as I understood this magic better.

"Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!"

"Lord Leo!" shrieked Kibir as she stumbled to the side and fell on her hands and knees. Pussy cream gushed down her thighs.

Then I was cupping Lana's pussy and Sviesos's twat. They both were eager for it. I "stunned" Sviesos first, my will o' wisp incapacitated by her screaming orgasm. Her voice echoed across the room. Lana joined her a moment later. She clung to me as she thrashed through her climax, her face buried in the nape of my neck. Lightning arched from her crackling wings. She spread them wide, holding me tight.

"Damn," I muttered, a big smile spreading over my lips.

As the will o' wisps and Lana Fulmine recovered from their orgasms, Souleen described the last spell to me. "Static Aura will surround you in a field of electricity that will protect you from attacks. It has its limits and the more it blocks, the faster it will fail. It's an Internal Spell, so you can't give this protection to others."

I nodded and focused on encasing myself in static electricity. I remembered what it was like rubbing my feet across wool carpet while wearing socks or rubbing a rubber balloon on my arm. The way the hairs stood up. That tingle pervading across my skin. The words rose.

"Lightning crackle and hiss, gird me in the love of Lady Uttu!"

Every hair on my body stood up. The tingle raced around me. It was far, far more intense than building up a static discharge and having a balloon stick to my arm or reaching out to touch a metal door knob. I could feel the energy around me needing to leap from me. To strike a weapon or block a spell.

I smiled as I felt this new power rippling through me. Magic. I was a wizard. A shaper of reality. I sank down on my throne, my monster girls and Lana whimpering around me, and reveled in this power I had. This was amazing.

I loved this place. I was going to enjoy my time here.