Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what?" Leo growled.

"If you don't... If you don't keep groping me, then I can't keep denying you," whimpered Lana, her pussy on fire. Leo's hand felt amazing.

He cupped her pussy again. "You are a slut, Jane Dangerous."

"I'm not! I'll never be your anal whore."

He rubbed harder at her. Then he grunted. "You are mine!"

Hot cum splashed on her rump. She felt the impact through the thin linen. His jizz soaked through and coated her ass. She groaned at the feel of his hot seed bleeding through the fabric. She whimpered, her hips wiggling in delight, her pussy rubbing into his hand.

Leo grunted as more and more of his cum splashed on her rump. She moaned, some of the jizz trickling into her butt-crack. She threw back her head, her pussy on fire. His finger pressed the cloth into her plump vulva. Her clit throbbed.

"Baron Doom!" she gasped. "What are you doing to me?"

"Making you into my anal slut," he growled, firing the last of his cum on her ass. "You want my dick in you, don't you?"

"I..." She swallowed, shuddering. "I do. I can't help it. You're right, I'm such a slut. I'm tired of being pure. I want to be your whore. Fuck my ass, Baron Doom! Make me yours!"

"Finally!" Leo burst into Baron Doom's signature cackle.

A shiver ran through Lana Fulmine. She was taken back to the set when she'd first heard the actor, Carl Weathering, making those cackles. It had made her want to stand up to him, but when Leo did it, the kinkiness of surrendering to her archenemy rushed through Lana.

Jane Dangerous was about to be fucked hard by Baron Doom.

Leo slid his hands around and unlaced her booty shorts. He ripped them off her silvery ass. Her plump butt-cheeks gleamed with the white stains of his cum that had soaked through. The tart aroma of her pussy spread through the air, catching in her own nose.

Leo's cock pressed into her pussy. Just a few inches. She groaned, clenching down on him. She knew why, but she didn't need him to do that. She was ready to take him in all her holes whenever he wanted.

He is my number-one fan, she thought. "Baron Doom, fuck my ass. Just ram that big dick into me. I need it."

"Yes, you do, my little anal slut." His cock popped out of her pussy and slid up to her taint. "You are mine, Jane Dangerous."

"Yours!" She quivered as his cock pressed on her asshole. "Fuck me hard, Baron Doom. Take my ass and make me yours!"

"Yes!"

With a hard thrust, Leo rammed his cock into her bowels. Her anal sheath surrendered to his dick. She groaned as he slid into her. That wonderful shaft penetrated her bowels. Her breasts swayed beneath her as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her asshole. She groaned, her fingers clenching at the bedspread.

His cock slid into her anal depths. Her bowels welcomed him with velvety delight. The heat melted down to her cunt. Her asshole drank in the velvety friction. She reveled in every second of it. The heat rushed through her body and ended at her juicy pussy.

She groaned, clenching down on him. The pleasure rushed through her body. She savored every second of it. The heat was excellent. She groaned, her pussy drinking in the pleasure. His balls rested against her taint. His wiry bush rubbed on her bowels. He was in her all the way.

"Jane Dangerous," he growled, grabbing her hips. "I'm never letting go of you."

"Yes!" she moaned in delight. Her bowels clamped down hard on his dick. "I don't want you to. I'm yours, Baron Doom."

Yours, Leo, echoed through her mind.

With a growl, he drew back. Her bowels clung to his dick, the velvety friction melting through her body. She shuddered, savoring every second of it. The heat blazed in her asshole and soaked through her pussy. Cream ran down her thighs.

Her wings flapped as he plunged back into her. A hard thrust that buried his dick all the way into her. She groaned, loving it. She clamped her bowels down around him. She savored that wonderful cock plowing into her hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Leo groaned. "Jane Dangerous! My slut!"

"Your anal whore!" she moaned, her voice throaty.

She rocked back into his thrusts. Her butt-cheeks smacked into him. The sound echoed through the room. It rippled around. She groaned, squeezing about him. The heat rushed through her body. The pleasure built and built with his every thrust.

He grunted as their flesh smacked together. His dick reamed her asshole out again and again. She moaned, clenching down on him. She whimpered, loving his dick slamming into her bowels. Her anal sheath gripped his dick, her hair tossing back and forth. The pleasure of this moment built and built in her. She groaned, clamping down on him.

"Baron Doom!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, you're corrupting my pure heart. I'm your whore!"

"Always!" he growled. "Always mine. You're going to do every filthy thing I want, Jane Dangerous."

"Yes!"

The ecstasy swelled in her. She came closer and closer to exploding. She would have such a huge orgasm. Just a mighty burst of pleasure that would erupt in her. She was so eager for it. Just so ready to feel her orgasm spill through her.

It swelled faster and faster with his powerful strokes. He buried his cock to the hilt in her bowels. Her asshole reveled in being fully plundered by his shaft. The pleasure rushed over her. It spilled heat through her body. She groaned, clamping down her anal sheath on his dick. She held him tight as he buried into her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's good. That's amazing. Make me cum. Make me explode, Baron Doom! Make me cum like a whore on your big dick!"

His hands slid up her body and grabbed her round tits. He gripped them hard. Her wings flapped from the delight. Lightning arced from the strands of golden hair dangling around her face. He buried deep into her bowels, the velvety heat swelling in her.

Her bowels clamped down on his dick. The heat melted down to her cunt. She gasped at how wonderful he felt in her. She threw back her head. Her eyes squeezed shut. Then she cried out in ecstasy. Her orgasm burst through her.

"Leo!" she cried out, forgetting the roleplay in the tsunami of hot rapture that swept through her body. "Leo! I love you, Leo!"

"Lana Fulmine!" he growled, burying into her spasming bowels. He fucked her hard and fast. He plowed into her over and over again. "My sweet and delicious Lana Fulmine. Jane Dangerous! Yes!"

His cum erupted into her convulsing asshole.

She gasped. As the hot waves of ecstasy crashed into her mind, his jizz flooded her bowels. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum flooded her. He filled her up with his seed. Her asshole convulsed around him, working out all that spunk from his balls.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, her orgasm carrying her higher and higher. Every spurt of his cum into her bowels lifted her to greater heights of ecstasy. "I love you, Leo!"

Her number-one fan squeezed her tits. "Love you, Lana Fulmine!"

She hung at the pinnacle of her orgasm, her bowels writhing around his dick. She milked out every last drop of his cum. She worked it all out of his dick. She quivered there, her body shuddering. Her round breasts jiggled in his grip.

"Damn," he groaned.

She smiled. So glad to be his. She would fight at his side against adventurers and other dungeon builders. None would get to him without going through her first. She smiled, loving that idea. A hot shiver rippled through her body.

She would serve Leo with her body, mind, and spirit.

12