Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 18

Story Info
Chapter 18
2.2k words
4.61
14.5k
23

Part 18 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eighteen

Garnet ripped her dildo out of Kibir's cunt. The naughty succubus's wings fluttered. Her cunt clenched down on the piece of shadow. She loved being able to create sex toys out of darkness. The whip wasn't a weapon. Oh, no, it was a toy.

Just like the double-headed dildo she had buried in her pussy. The other end thrust out before her dripping with juices. She needed someone to fuck. Her brother stood up, his cock dripping in cum. Instantly, Hela pounced on him. The black-haired wildhound sucked his dick into her mouth and nursed.

He groaned but looked... perturbed.

"Little Sister Garnet," called Gwyllt.

Garnet whipped her head around, her black pigtails flying. She spotted the wildhound kneeling. Her rump still held the red stripes. They had faded, but they were still there. Proof that Garnet had spanked her.

"Little Sister Garnet, fuck me," moaned the wildhound, her hairless twat peeking out between her thighs.

Garnet liked being called "little sister" by the wildhounds. It made her feel so loved by them. And it made it extra naughty as she rushed over, thigh-high boots clicking on the stones in such a naughty fashion. Her tail whipped behind her while her wings fluttered.

She fell to her knees behind the wildhound, the shadowy dildo bobbing before her. The toy shifted in Garnet's pussy. The naughty succubus loved it. She grabbed both of Gwyllt's welted asscheeks and parted them.

Smiled at that brown ring.

"Oh, yes, yes," yipped the excited monster girl, her fluffy tail swishing back and forth. "Fuck my ass!"

"Gladly!" Garnet moaned and placed her dildo right against that naughty hole.

She thrust.

The anal ring widened and widened about her toy. Then her shaft popped in. The monster girl yipped in shock. Her tail swished faster, sliding over Garnet's breasts. That fuzzy delight caressed them. Tingles raced through her body.

"Oh, my, yes," Garnet purred at the ticklish delight on her nipples. The toy shifted around in her pussy while part of it rubbed at her clit. Her bud burst with sparks. "You're going to cum so hard, aren't you?"

"Yes!" yipped Gwyllt.

Garnet's toy bottomed out in the wildhound's bowels. She gripped the monster girl by the hips and drew back. Her toy slid out of Gwyllt's asshole, the shifting shaft massaging Garnet's twat. Pleasure rippled through her. Then she thrust back in hard, wings flapping.

Her crotch smacked into Gwyllt's rump. Those cheeks jiggled in such a satisfying way. Garnet grinned at the impact. She hummed her delight as she thrust away at the naughty monster girl's asshole. She plundered her with hard and fast strokes, fucking into her bowels again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Garnet cried out, thrusting away. Her succubus body drank in the pleasure.

She liked being a succubus. Everything felt so much better. Masturbation was awesome, and fucking monster girls in the ass with her double-headed dildo was amazing. But nothing beat feeling her brother's big dick in her.

She had had a crush on him for so long. Now she was his. It was so amazing. She thrust harder at Gwyllt's asshole as her joy suffused her very being. She pumped away hard. Fast. Her dildo buried into the wildhound's bowels.

"Little Sister Garnet!" gasped the wildhound. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck my asshole. Ooh, your dildo feels so good in me."

"I bet!" cooed the naughty succubus. Her tail swished. "Take it! You're going to cum!"

"So hard!" moaned the monster girl. "Yes!"

Garnet's pussy drank in the friction from her toy. She loved it rubbing against her clit every time she thrust into that naughty wildhound's asshole. Her pussy gripped the shaft, her silky flesh drinking in the friction. Her wings fluttered while her nipples throbbed, teased by Gwyllt's swishing, fuzzy tail.

Every thrust brought her closer and closer to cumming. To erupting with all that wonderful bliss she loved. Her succubus flesh craved it. She whimpered, her cunt squeezing around the naughty toy. It stirred her up.

She thrust harder and harder, fucking that tight tush. It felt amazing to do. She buried in hard and fast, her wings fluttering. Her cunt clenched, the heat building and building in her. She came closer and closer to that mighty orgasm.

She couldn't wait.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned.

"Lord Zuen's cock!" the wildhound gasped, crying out to the God of Darkness. "Ooh, you're stirring up my asshole."

"I am!" Garnet gasped. "Kweh, heh, heh!" She loved being a succubus. Her anime laugh was perfection. "Cum! I want you to cum!"

"Yes!" Gwyllt yipped.

The wildhound's tail swished faster, teasing Garnet's nipples. She loved it. She slammed to the hilt in the monster girl's asshole. She threw back her head and cried out in rapture. She gasped out her delight.

Garnet knew that she had made Gwyllt cum. The knowledge burned through her. She gasped out with such wild passion. Her pussy convulsed around her toy. She gripped the wildhound's hips as the pleasure rushed through her body.

"Yes, yes, yes!" cried Garnet.

Stars burst across her vision. Her moans merged with the others. Lana cried out, getting feasted on by Ci and Marwo. Usiku had Gintaras sucking on one nipple, Nos on the other, and Zaibas fisting her cunt.

Garnet rode her pleasure to those wicked heights. Her wings fluttered as she reveled in this wonderful passion. Her mind drank in the rapture flooding out of her spasming pussy. She whimpered her delight, Gwyllt yipping and yapping her pleasure.

"Little Sister Garnet," whimpered Gwyllt. "That was so good. I love your dildo."

"Mmm, it was fun," she said. "Big bro, I just..."

Her words trailed off as she spotted her brother. He stared down at Hela, dripping in his cum. Only he looked like he was staring off at eternity, not at the sexy sight of the wildhound dripping with his spunk.

Concern fluttered through the succubus. She pulled out her dildo from Gwyllt's asshole. She dismissed her toy as she crossed to him. "Big bro?"

He didn't glance at her.

"Big bro?" she asked, speaking louder. "Is everything okay, big bro?"

He turned to her. "They got away."

"I know, we won!" Garnet fluttered her wings. "Your dungeon worked."

"They know where it is. They'll tell others." He sighed. "This is just beginning."

Garnet slid against him. "But you have us. You have me and Lana and Usiku. You have Hela and her sister wildhounds, and Sviesos and her sister will o' wisps. We'll drive them back, too. You'll see."

He nodded. "You're right." He smiled at Garnet. "So, want to get fucked?"

"Yes!"

* * / *

I was right. It was just beginning.

Three days later, the second adventuring party attacked us in the morning. We were just about to start the day's sparring when they broke in. Four red dots. I watched them from the throne room. When Garnet went to suck my cock, I pushed her away.

The first group had tested us. This might very well be them, regrouped and with the right gear. Gwyllt died first. Then Svyte. The adventuring party made short work of them. My monster girls flooded in, attacking them from different sides.

"Come on," I growled as they drove the adventuring party to one of the traps.

It triggered. The red dots flickered, but they still stayed in the fight. Hela died. Then Kibir. It felt so bloodless from here. But right now, my monster girls were fighting and dying. They were suffering pain for me.

"Drive them back," I growled as the adventuring party crashed into three of the blue dots. Sviesos, Gintaras, and Nos winked out one after the other.

"It's not going as well," said Lana. She paced to the side.

"Puppies," whimpered Garnet as Marwo died. There weren't many of the monster girls left. The adventurers were driving down one of the tunnels. They hit a trap and a red dot winked out.

I swallowed. That was a person who died. A hero thinking they were coming here to stop a great evil. They wouldn't come back. My monster girls would return so long as the Void Crystal survived. I swallowed.

I had killed Mthunzi, but that had been in the middle of a fight. It was my life or his. This... It was so voyeuristic. I clenched my fist as the red dots hit the dead end. The surviving monster girls were between them and the exit.

The groups clashed. Another of the red dots winked out, but so did the last of my monster girls. All my will o' wisps had died. My wildhounds. The two dots crept out. They moved with caution through the dungeon.

"You naughty bastards!" hissed Garnet. "Go and revive them, big bro. Let's mop up. Those two have to be weak."

I nodded and turned and ran to the vault. I moved at full speed. I burst into the room and found the Void Crystal had a red gleam about it. Souleen looked up. She blinked and then flitted to me, her eyes wide.

"What are you doing here?" she gasped. "Has it gone that bad? Is it a last stand?"

"I'm here to bring the monster girls back to life," I said, reaching for the Crystal.

"But there are foreign and conscious souls in the dungeon. Souls who are aware and you don't have power over!"

"And?" I grabbed the stone and frowned. My brow furrowed. I wanted to sink my will into it, but I was being rebuffed.

"You can only master reality when there are only conscious souls in here tied to this Crystal." Souleen floated before me. "You, your companions, the monster girls. It can affect them, but those intruders' awareness have locked reality."

"What?" I demanded.

"Sorry." She wilted. "I would let you if I could, but they are a taint. Look at the Crystal. It's not happy."

I growled. "Fine."

I whirled around and marched back to the throne room, my hands clenched. I burst into the room. Lana and Garnet were both at the map. I marched up to them, my breastplate feeling heavier than usual. I adjusted a strap.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They're nearing the lightning trap room," said Lana Fulmine. She looked up, her expression softening. "You couldn't bring them back to life?"

"When this is over," I said. "Whatever brought me here has rules or something. I can't change reality while there are intruders in my domain. I suppose that would be easy mode."

"This isn't a game," Garnet said.

"What if it is?" I asked. "I'm brought here, given materials, and told to build a base. Manage resources. Get champions. Level up. It feels like a game to me. Just who brought us here? Why? What do they want?"

My sister gave me a helpless look.

I sighed. "I know, I know."

"They're at the lightning room," said Lana. She grabbed my hand as we watched the dots. From there, they could find the hallway that led to us. It was hidden by darkness magic with two trap doors leading off, one which led to a fake treasure.

Mthunzi had no problem with this room, but he was also a dungeon builder. Would these adventurers? The columns flickered on the map. So did the red dots. Damage afflicted them. The right one winked out. The final one lasted a heartbeat longer.

Then it vanished.

Died.

I swallowed. Four adventurers killed today. I glanced at the door out of my throne room. Then I marched to it, stamping across the map. My sister gasped something, but it was lost to my tumultuous emotions.

I stepped out into the hallway, heading to the door to Usiku's guardroom. I burst in. She had relaxed, her weapons lowered. She tensed when she saw me. Her blue eyes shot me a questioning look.

"It's over," I said. "They're dead."

I opened the door and moved down a hallway to the lightning room. The traps that lined it, a mix of pits and lightning blasts, didn't affect me. I threw open the concealed door. The room smelled of burnt air, that electrical scent.

Two bodies lay smoking where their dots had winked out. One was dressed in robes. A slender body with purple hair and pointed ears, a staff clutched in her hand. An elven wizard. The other was a brawny man in shiny armor, a cape smoking on his back. His sword lay inches from his fingers. I stood over them and sighed.

"I didn't do anything to you," I whispered. "Why did you try and attack me?"

The corpse had no answer.

With them dead, they could be manipulated by the dungeon. I buried the four adventurers in their own tomb that was impossible to access. Their gear I added to the treasure chests I scattered in the labyrinth. I didn't want to kill adventurers. Maybe if they found the loot, they would be content with the reward and flee.

Three days later, the third party entered. There were three of them. I stared at the dots as my monster girls, all brought back to life, converged to attack them. I swallowed as I saw them moving in to kill the adventurers.

Then I did something that might be the dumbest decision I ever made.