Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 17

Story Info
Chapter 17.
2.3k words
4.57
15k
21

Part 17 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seventeen

"It's dinner time!" Garnet hissed as we were sitting around the table as the alarm reverberated through the dungeon. Only I was eating, but Garnet, Usiku, and Lana joined me. "That's so rude."

"Come on," I said and stood. "The stew will be here once we've defeated them. And if not, at least we won't have to do the dishes."

Washing dishes was not easy without a dishwasher. It involved a lot of scrubbing.

"That's not funny," Lana said.

Garnet giggled. "Always looking on the bright side, eh, big bro?" Then she licked her lips. "I can get a meal, at least."

I frowned at her. Was she going to go out and do her succubus thing on the adventurers? I didn't want her sucking off another guy. If she thought that was happening, I would have to educate her. I watched her as I strapped on my breastplate, thrusting my black dagger into my belt, and seized my silver spear.

I didn't feel nearly as foolish now that I knew how to fight.

We rushed out to the throne room. Usiku kept going to her post in the final guard room. She would be the last line of defense before me. I sank onto my throne. The map screen turned on. The layout of the dungeon appeared. All my women represented as dots. Four red ones were moving through the labyrinth.

Du, the wildhound, and Dvasia, the will o' wisp, attacked them from side tunnels. They rushed in, blue dots colliding with the red. I had no idea what was happening. Garnet fell to her knees before me as I watched with intensity, worried for my monster girls.

It had so much of my attention, it was only the feel of warm lips sliding over my cock that let me realize what my succubus-sister was up to. I glanced down at her red eyes staring up at me with such mischievous delight in them as she sucked.

"Garnet!" I gasped. "This isn't the time for that."

She popped her mouth off my cock. "Sure it is, big bro. What if we died? I want to die with a belly full of all your yummy cum!"

Then she swallowed my dick again and sucked.

I groaned, gripping the armrest of my throne. Lana just laughed and shook her head. I shuddered, keeping my eyes locked on the display. The four red dots fell back into a side corridor where Ci pounced on one of the dots in the rear. The enemy was becoming surrounded as my monster girls were flooding in. Hela and Svyte were racing side-by-side now.

Garnet bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, sucking with such intensity. My balls tightened as she worked, her tongue dancing around my dick. Her demon tail swished back and forth behind her, playful twitches as she moaned around my dick.

"Fuck, Garnet," I groaned.

The four red dots bunched up. I winced as Du "died," her soul sent back to the reservoir. It cleared an opening for the enemy. The enemy dots rushed towards the dungeon entrance, being chased and harried by my monster girls. They fled from my dungeon.

"Mmm, ran like bitches," purred Lana as Garnet sucked harder on my dick.

"Yeah," I groaned, gripping the top of my sister's head.

Triumph surged through me as I savored that hot mouth working up and down my dick. That wonderful, delightful, incestuous mouth. Her tongue danced. She knew how to suck. How to love my dick.

She was made to love my cock.

My succubus-sister nursed with passion. I grinned, seeing the dots of my monster girls clustered at the entrance. The enemy had fled. We had driven them back. I groaned, relaxing utterly into the blowjob my naughty sister gave me.

Her wings fluttered as she sucked. Her tail swished back and forth. My hand brushed her horns poking up from her head. She moaned as she loved me. She slid those plump lips down my cock and then sucked back up.

"Shit, Garnet," I groaned.

"Mmm, your sister is just sucking that dick" purred Lana. "Look at her go."

"She's hungry for that cum," I panted. "Just a little jizz-fiend."

My sister popped her mouth off. "Kweh, heh, heh! I am!" Her eyes blazed. "I am the wicked Garnet, sent from the infernal realms of Darkness to suck all the cum out my big brother's dick!"

She engulfed my cock and sucked hard. I groaned, my hands gripping the throne. My chest rose and fell. The pressure rose and rose in my balls. The ache swelled up to the tip of my cock. I squeezed my eyes shut, loving every second of this pleasure. I was so close to erupting.

My sister's hands cupped my balls. She kneaded them as she nursed with her sloppy passion. The tingles shot up my shaft. She knew just what she was doing. Just how to make me shudder. My face clenched.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Fuck, that's good!"

I erupted.

My cum flooded her mouth. Spurt after spurt of my jizz fired out of my cock to her delight. She wiggled her hips back and forth as she nursed down my cum. She sucked with such hunger. She loved my jizz, guzzling it down with all her hunger.

Her tail swished back and forth. My face twisted from the bliss. She gulped it all down. Just savored every last drop of my cum spurting into her mouth. The incestuous thrill of getting blown by my sexy succubus-sister and defeating the adventuring party swelled through me.

The doors burst open as I came down from that high. Dvasia swept in, the will o' wisp crackling with excitement. "Lord Leo, we have driven off the adventuring party. They were weak."

"They killed Du," I pointed out.

"And only her," she said. "The others are hurt. We request your restorative touch, Lord Leo."

"You mean you want an orgy after I patch you up?" I asked.

Dvasia smiled. "If that would make you happy, Lord Leo."

Garnet popped her mouth off. "Kweh, heh, heh!" Her fake anime laugh echoed through the room. "Of course it would! Lord Leo is eager to fuck you all with his big dick. You earned it."

"Yeah," I said. They had.

I restored Du to life. There was a bit more power in the Void Crystal. Defeating the enemy had strengthened my power. The wildhound threw herself at me and licked at my face, her slender body rubbing against me. Her small breasts pressed into my chest as she bathed my features with her tongue. I threw her over my shoulder.

"Lord Leo!" she yipped in delight, her tail wagging furiously. "Thank you for giving me another chance!"

"You'll always get another chance, Du," I said. "Not going to let one of my wildhounds stay dead."

She howled in delight.

I marched out into the throne room to find the other wildhounds and will o' wisps assembled. They were all healed from the damage they took and the minor destruction the adventuring party had wrecked before they had to flee.

I unslung Du and Sviesos ran up. The first monster girl I had created. My will o' wisp threw herself at me, her large tits heaving. Her body, made of roiling plasma, pressed against me. The tingle of her flesh made me ache. Du snuggled in from the other side, the pair both looking so happy.

I kissed them both. I savored the delight of their lips. I grabbed their rumps, Du's tail swishing over my hand. Their tongues played with me as we enjoyed our two-way kiss. The moans echoed through the room.

"Garnet!" gasped a will o' wisp. It sounded like Kibir. "Oh, I love your strap-on. Fuck me hard."

"Kweh, heh, heh!" chortled my sister, followed by the slap of flesh on flesh.

I broke the kiss, gripping the asses of my two monster girls. They were both delicious in their own ways. "So, which of you gets my cock and which my lips?"

"Whichever one of us you wish," Sviesos moaned. "Lord Leo, we just want to enjoy you."

I grinned. "Good answer. Du, want my cock?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she yipped, sounding so excited. She licked my cheek. "Thank you! Ooh, I'll make you cum so hard."

"I bet you will," I groaned. "Sviesos, want to ride my face?"

"Mmm, I do, Lord Leo. I really, really do." She smiled at me, her white hair crackling with static charge.

I grinned and sank to the floor. I caught a glimpse of my sister fucking with the shadowy dildo she had conjured. She thrust away at Kibir, who knelt on her hands and knees. Her large breasts swayed. Little arcs of lightning shot from her nipples to the floor. My sister's demonette tail swished back and forth in playful flicks as she thrust away.

Then Sviesos straddled my head and captured my attention. She sank her hairless twat to my lips, the tart scent of her pussy swelling. The will o' wisp settled that cunt right down on my mouth. She planted that juicy twat there, my eyes staring at the swirling shades of blue--azure, cerulean, more--dancing through the cheeks of her ass.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned as I thrust my tongue into her cunt. I buried into her tart depths and swirled around in her.

I stirred her up as Du straddled my waist. She grabbed my cock, stroking me. Then she leaned down and whimpered. Her hot pussy kissed the tip of my dick. Then her cuntlips spread over it. She engulfed me.

"Fuck," I moaned into Sviesos's pussy.

"Yes, yes, my Lord," moaned Du. The wildhound sank down my cock. She engulfed every inch of me in that naughty pussy.

It was incredible to feel. To experience. I groaned, reveling in this wonderful pleasure. I savored it. Every last moment of her cunt engulfing my dick. It was incredible to feel. A wonderful delight to experience. I groaned into Sviesos's pussy, loving Du's twat squeezing about me.

Then she clenched about my shaft and rose. She slid up me. I groaned, my face contorting in delight. The pleasure rushed through my body. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock. She massaged me with that wonderful twat.

Then she slammed back down my cock. She rode me as my tongue danced around in Sviesos's cunt. I licked and lapped at my yummy will o' wisp's twat. The electric charge in her body tingled through my tongue.

"Oh, Lord Leo," whimpered Sviesos. "I love it when you lick me. You're so different."

"It's the whiskers," moaned Du, her pussy sliding up and down my dick. "Not like a woman."

"It's our man's mouth!" Sviesos added, squirming around. She ground her pussy into my lips.

"Yes!" Du moaned.

I feasted on Sviesos. I licked and lapped at her. I caressed her with my hungry mouth. It was incredible. I swirled my tongue about in her. She groaned, her cunt squeezing tight about me. I savored the flavor of her while Du rode my dick.

That wonderful, delicious, and amazing wildhound worked her cunt up and down my dick. She moaned, her tight pussy sucking at my shaft. My balls tightened as her wonderful snatch massaged me. Her moans echoed through the room.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she yipped. Her bark-like gasps filled the air, mixing with the moans and groans around the room. "So good. I love you, Lord Leo!"

"Me, too!" Sviesos moaned. "And I love your cute titties, Du! So small!"

"Yours are so big!" Du leaned over.

Sviesos gasped. "Du!"

"Just love playing with them!"

I groaned at the change of angle of Du's pussy about my cock. Her cunt worked up and down my dick. She squeezed about me. It was incredible. The pleasure rushed through my body, the ache growing and growing with every moment. I shuddered, my toes curling. My heart pounded faster and faster. The blood rushed through my veins.

I licked and lapped at Sviesos's hungry cunt. I swirled my tongue through her as my orgasm built and built. Du's pussy sucked at me. That hot sheath slid up me, squeezing so hard. She moaned, her voice muffled by Sviesos's big tits.

"Shit," I growled. "Oh, shit, Du!"

"You're going to make him cum!" moaned Sviesos. "Such a good girl!"

Du woofed in delight, sounding so happy. Her cunt clenched about my cock. She gripped me with her passion as she worked up and down me. She rode me hard and fast. She slammed that cunt down my dick and then squeezed hard as she slid back up me.

I groaned into that cunt. I shuddered, savoring the delight. The heat rushed through my body as Du rode me. I moaned, the pleasure building and building in my balls. I would have such a huge orgasm. Just a mighty burst of rapture.

"Fuck," I growled, my cock aching. The throbbing pressure swelled. "That's it. Work that cunt. Damn."

I erupted into Du's cunt.

The wildhound howled in delight. Her pussy convulsed around my cock. That hot flesh spasmed with such force. She rippled around me. I groaned into Sviesos's cunt. The pleasure slammed through my body. It burst through me. It was incredible. Just an absolutely amazing rapture to experience.

Pleasure slammed into my mind. It burst across my thoughts. My dick throbbed. I fired my cum into her cunt as her hole sucked at me. I nibbled on Sviesos's lips. Her blue rump clenched before me. Her back arched.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped.

Juices gushed into my mouth. I groaned, drinking down her flood as I fired the last of my cum into Du's pussy. Her cunt rippled around my shaft, making sure she had every drop. I shuddered, the heat buzzing through me. I licked and lapped at Sviesos's cunt.

We had won, but...

They had escaped. They would tell others where my dungeon was. This wasn't over at all.

"Fuck," I muttered.