Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 25

Story Info
Chapter 25.
2.7k words
4.69
13.2k
17

Part 25 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Five

The satyr charged at Garnet. The rest of the battle was going on in the background to the naughty succubus. She wasn't a fighter, but a lover. So she had to think fast to deal with that set of deadly horns rushing at her.

Luckily, Garnet had wings.

With a hard flap of them, she leaped into the air and soared over the satyr charging at her seeking to do grievous, bodily harm to her. As she soared over the enemy monster girl, Garnet yanked hard on her shadow whip.

The other end was still wrapped around the leg of the satyr. The poor goat-girl was yanked up short. She pitched forward and crashed on her hands and knees on the soft grass. The dildo thrusting out of the thick bush adorning her pussy.

"That's not nice," Garnet said as she advanced on the satyr. "We don't have to be enemies. We can be friends!"

"Friends!" the satyr sneered. She gained her hooves, whirled around, and came face to face with the adorable succubus.

"Yes, friends!" Garnet said, grabbing the satyr's face. "Friends with benefits!"

She kissed the satyr with hungry lips. Shadows flowed from the succubus into the enemy monster girl. The satyr shuddered. Garnet could feel the horny lusts in the monster girl. Any lady who ran around with a dildo in her cunt was a horny being.

Satyrs were practically synonymous with sex. Garnet remembered reading that in some boring textbook back in the real world.

Now she would get first-hand experience. Her tongue thrust into the satyr's mouth while her hands cupped those big boobs. She squeezed them. Kneaded them. They were so delightful. Her tail swished back and forth, her pussy getting hotter and hotter.

The rest of the battle raged. Lightning crackled. The air sizzled. All those sounds all faded from Garnet. She had a monster girl to play with. This was how she helped. She dug her fingers into those big boobs, loving how soft they were.

Oh, Leo, you need to get life magic. These tits are so awesome! Ooh, I love them!

She kneaded them. Her fingers dug into those wonderful breasts as she swirled her tongue around in the monster girl's mouth. The satyr whimpered. Then she grabbed Garnet's hips, pulling her tight. The end of the wooden dildo pressed into Garnet's belly, all polished and smooth.

That excited the naughty Garnet. She wanted that dildo in her. Leo's cock was the best, of course, but he was off doing other things. Important things. So she only had this sexy satyr to play with.

Garnet broke the kiss. Her eyes sparkled. "Ooh, ooh, you got such hot boobs, don't you?"

The satyr nodded.

"I bet we can do such wicked things together, can't we? Just get wild." Her eyes sparkled. "How does that sound?"

The satyr bit her lower lip. "I'm supposed to be bringing women to Lord Jindag."

"Well, I'm a woman." Garnet giggled. "Mostly. You should find out if I'm good enough to be taken. You know, do things to me."

Delight sparkled in the satyr's golden eyes. "I can do that."

"Good! Kweh, heh, heh, we're going to have fun." Garnet ducked her head down and sucked a fat, pink nipple into her mouth. She nursed on it, her cunt tightening. The satyr baaed, this throaty sound of delight.

Then her milk squirted into Garnet's mouth. The succubus was shocked by the breast milk flooding out of the fat nipple. She shuddered and then drank it down. She swallowed those creamy delights. It was amazing to taste.

Her hips wiggled back and forth as she savored the creamy treat splashing against the back of her throat. She gulped it down and suckled more. The hot stream splashed against the roof of her mouth while the satyr moaned and baaed her delight.

"Oh, you have such a naughty mouth, succubus," groaned the satyr.

And you have such yummy breast milk! thought Garnet. Big bro, you need to get life magic so you can make satyrs. They're hot. Lactation!

The naughty succubus suckled hard on the breast. She drank down the milk. It was incredible to enjoy. She groaned, her eyes squeezing shut tightly. Her pussy clenched. She wiggled her hips from side to side, her tail dancing.

Every gulp of the creamy delight heated her cunt. The succubus wanted to have that dildo in her cunt, but she also wanted to keep suckling. To keep drinking all that yummy milk the satyr possessed. She would gulp it all down.

It was delicious.

Her pussy clenched, her body on fire. She swallowed one more mouthful of the breast milk and then ripped her mouth off. She had to stop. If she didn't, she never would. She would keep drinking the breast milk down.

"That's so yummy," she moaned. "But it's making my pussy so wet."

"I can deal with that!" the satyr moaned.

"Yes, yes, you just have to fuck--" Garnet's words cut off as the satyr instead fell to her knees and pressed her gorgeous face between Garnet's thighs. The naughty succubus gasped. Her tail swished behind her as the satyr licked at her shaved pussy. "Ooh, that's something you can do, too. Ooh, eat my cunt!"

The satyr's tongue fluttered through the succubus's twat. Garnet's leathery wings fluttered. Her loose fall of black hair danced around her shoulders. She groaned at how good it was. How amazing to have the satyr lapping at her juicy pussy.

The pleasure rushed through the naughty succubus. She whimpered, her black hair dancing loose as she ground her twat on the satyrs licking mouth. The naughty monster girl feasted on Garnet. Her tail slashed back and forth. Her moans echoed throughout the world.

This was how to fight other monster girls.

Garnet loved this so much. Dominate them. Get them horny. Then have them eat her pussy. She loved being a succubus. She was so glad her brother had brought her to this world and made her into a cute and adorable demonette.

"Ooh, yes, yes, you wicked satyr! Lick my twat. You love it!"

"Good!" moaned the monster girl. "So very good."

"Mmm, it is," said Garnet with such satisfaction. The pleasure rippled through her body. She built and built towards that explosive orgasm. She rose to it. She would drown the satyr in pussy cream. It would be such a treat.

The satyr's tongue darted into Garnet's folds. Golden eyes stared up at her. They were so wicked. They burned with such passion. It made the wicked succubus come closer and closer to her first orgasm she would have from the satyr.

But it wouldn't be her last.

Her pussy clenched down on the probing tongue. She rose higher and higher to her burst of pleasure. She would have such a powerful climax. She couldn't wait for the pleasure to rush through her and drown her. It would be spectacular. Just a mighty explosion of rapture that would cascade over her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Oh, you wicked satyr. You could have just eaten those girls' pussies. That would have been more funner than fighting us and... and... I'm going to cum. You want that?"

"Yes," the satyr groaned.

"Yeah, you want my yummy juices gushing into your mouth. Ooh, you're such a naughty thing. I love it. You know that? I love it so much! Ooh, I'm going to cum, cum, and cum some more! How does that sound?"

The satyr fluttered her tongue and licked with such hunger. A shiver ran through the succubus. Her wings flapped harder. Her toes curled into the sand as her orgasm built and built. It was amazing. Such a treat to enjoy. She would explode.

She would burst with pleasure. It would be outstanding.

She shuddered, grinding her pussy on the satyr's mouth. The monster girl's tongue thrust so deep into Garnet. That did it. That set off the naughty succubus. Her red wings flapped hard. She threw back her head and cried out in ecstasy.

Pussy cream gushed out of her cunt.

"Oh, yes, yes!" gasped Garnet. "I have vanquished you!"

Waves of pleasure poured out of her pussy. Her tail swished back and forth as the rapture flooded her mind. As she drowned the satyr with her spicy pussy juices, she savored the bliss rippling out of her cunt.

The satyr's tongue licked and lapped at Garnet's pussy, gathering up the juices. The stroking tongue sent more pleasure through her. It kept her trembling, her small boobs jiggling. A big smile crossed her lips as she floated on her ecstasy.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" she chortled. "I have defeated you! And now I shall take my reward."

"What?" the satyr moaned.

Garnet grabbed both of the satyr's horns thrusting out of the mane of gray hair. She ripped the busty monster girl from her pussy. Cream gleamed on the satyr's lips and mouth. The monster girl panted, her golden eyes glassy with delight.

Garnet fell to her knees, straddling the satyr. The succubus's naughty twat pressed right on the tip of the dildo thrusting out of the satyr's pussy. With naughty skill, Garnet impaled her cunt down the smooth shaft.

It wasn't her brother's dick, but it still felt amazing in her. She groaned as she slid down it, her hands grabbing the satyr's big and soft tits. Pleasure rippled through her pussy which still felt so sensitive from her climax moments ago.

"Vanquished!" she gasped and worked her pussy up and down that dildo. Her cunt clenched to the polished shaft. "Ooh, you are vanquished, satyr!"

"I am?" the satyr moaned. She fell backward onto the ground, lying stretched out. Her big boobs formed two jiggling piles.

"That's right!" Garnet threw back her head, black hair flying. Her red wings thrust out wide. "For I, the sexy and adorable Garnet, sister and servant to the mighty Lord Leo Baldwin, have vanquished thy evilness and tamed you with my pussy! Kweh, heh, heh!"

She worked her cunt up and down that dildo faster, her thighs flexing. Her hands grabbed both of the satyr's boobs, squeezing and kneading them. Milk beaded on the pink nipples. The monster girl whimpered and moaned, her hoofed feet digging into the sand.

Garnet's tail swished back and forth. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around that delicious dildo inside of her. It was amazing to enjoy. Her twat squeezed about it, increasing the pleasure. The stimulation felt incredible inside of her twat.

Her naughty cunt drank it in.

"Ooh, yes, yes, how does it feel to be vanquished?" Garnet moaned, her fingers digging into the satyr's soft boobs.

Milk squirted up into the air as the satyr groaned, "Amazing! Yes, yes, you're stirring up the dildo into my pussy!"

"Good!" Garnet gasped and squeezed those big boobs again.

The milk squirted up into the air, two streams of white. Garnet ducked her head down and opened her mouth wide. As she impaled herself down the dildo, she tried to drink the milk. It splashed over her lips and face. More landed on her small breasts and ran hot over her skin.

She loved it.

She squeezed again, delighting in the twin squirts of milk jetting up at her. She caught some in her mouth, the creamy treat melting over her taste buds. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter as she slammed her cunt down that naughty dildo.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, squeezing her twat around the dildo. "Ooh, that's good. That's amazing."

"It is!" the satyr moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good."

"I know!" Garnet shuddered. She squeezed again, milk splashing across her face. The white drops ran over her youthful cheeks. "I'm going to cum again."

"Me, too!"

"When did you cum the first time?" Garnet asked, her red wings flapping.

"I mean... Oh, never mind. Just keep riding me. That's so good. I'm going to cum!"

"Yes!"

Garnet worked her cunt up and down the dildo, her juicy twat gripping it. Her wings flapped so hard. She loved this so much. She hurtled toward that amazing orgasm. It swelled in her, the friction of that naughty toy stimulating her pussy walls.

Her head arched. Her small titties jiggled. The satyr moaned on the ground as Garnet impaled her pussy down the dildo again and again. She was so eager for it. So ready to have a huge orgasm. She would just detonate on this dildo.

"Garnet, what are you doing?" her big brother asked her.

"I'm riding her dildo, big bro!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum so hard."

He stood near her, his clothing wet. Lana leaned against him, looking a little out of it, her lightning wings drooping. Halia stumbled up to him, dripping wet. She had gotten dunked. She held her sword in her hand.

"Do you want to go next, Halia?" I asked. "This dildo is amazing! You can ride it while I blow my big brother!"

Halia just shook her head in shock.

Garnet laughed, a real one and not her fake villain one.

She worked her pussy faster, her thighs flexing and her wings flapping. They propelled her up the dildo fast. Then she slammed back down hard. Her butt-cheeks smacked into the satyr's groin. The monster girl gasped.

Garnet squeezed those big boobs again while her big brother watched on with amusement on his face. She grinned at that. She felt so happy right now. She hummed with delight, her orgasm swelling from the attention.

"Look at me cum on her, big bro!" she moaned, her pussy growing molten. "I'm going to detonate. Yes!"

She slammed down the dildo, stirring it up in her cunt. And in the satyr's. The naughty monster girl bucked on the ground. Her boobs jiggled in Garnet's groping hands. The satyr's face contorted, her golden eyes squeezing shut.

"She's cumming," the succubus moaned. She slammed her cunt down the dildo. "Oh, yes, yes, she's cumming!"

Her wings flapped hard. She threw back her head and decided to do the same thing. She came so hard. The pleasure burst through her body. She whimpered and moaned as the rapture consumed her. It flooded through her body.

It was excellent. Amazing.

She loved every second of it. Her body shuddered through her bliss. Burst after burst of pleasure exploded from her pussy and washed through her flesh. She whimpered and moaned, such delight rippling out of her cunt and washing over her mind.

"So good, big bro!" she moaned. "It's so good."

"I'm glad," he said, shaking his head. "You can get off of her when you're done."

"Right, right, I'm almost done!" Garnet swayed there, riding her orgasm to its peak, her small titties jiggling. She gave the satyr's boobs a big squeeze. More milk squirted into the air and splashed warm on her face and boobs.

She loved it.

Her orgasm died down to buzzing delight. Humming. She slid her pussy off the dildo and then threw herself at her brother. She pressed into his body, her nipples rubbing into his wet clothing. She peppered his face in kisses.

"Oh, yes, yes," the satyr moaned. "I... Wait, no!"

Garnet broke from her brother and turned to see the satyr stand up. Her dildo bobbed before her, dripping in Garnet's cunt cream. The satyr's hoofs dug furrows in the sand like she prepared to charge. Cysgo bounded up, the wildhound growling as she fell into a defensive crouch before Leo and Garnet.

"I will dispatch her," Halia said and stepped forward.

"Wait," Leo said and grabbed her wrist. "Run, satyr. Run and take warning to your master that this village is under my protection. I won't permit anyone to harm those who live here."

The satyr hesitated. She looked around the field. Then she turned and bounded into the brush.

"You're letting her go?" Halia demanded, whirling on Leo.

"Killing her won't change anything. Her master will just resummon her. However." He didn't say anything but Cysgo bounded after the satyr. "She's running back to her home."

Halia furrowed her brow. "You're going to--"

The shouts of a growing mob cut off her words. Halia whirled to see more men from the village advancing with a host of makeshift weapons. Their collection of polearms, mauls, mattocks, scythes, wood axes, and daggers alone wouldn't be a threat to Garnet and her big brother, but fifty or sixty of them was a problem.