Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 26

Story Info
Chapter 26.
1.6k words
4.7
13k
19

Part 26 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Six

Nervousness washed over me. That was a lot of pissed off people. "Wait, wait, I just saved your women!"

But they didn't hear me. They marched forward from the village. The last of the women who had almost been taken fled behind them. Lana leaned against me, recovering from her injuries. Her wings fluttered. Garnet planted hands on her hips and puffed out her cheeks.

"How rude!" my little sister-succubus said. "We saved them."

Halia glanced at me. "You really are going to go after the other."

"Yes," I said, my face flat. "He tried to kidnap women. You say he's already kidnapped others from this village. If they're alive, I'll return them."

Her blue eyes studied me. Then she whirled and marched towards the advancing mob, her back straight. She looked gallant. Strong and impressive. A hero standing up to injustice. I found myself straightening my back.

She inspired me.

* * / *

"Stop!" Halia shouted, shocked that she was even doing this. "What are you doing?"

"He's one of them, ain't he?" growled a farmer at the lead. A grizzled man name Shellin. "A dungeon builder. Were those his monster girls?"

"Do you think he would have fought and killed them if they were his?" Halia demanded. "What are you doing? Do none of you have eyes? Did you not see us saving the girls?" Halia spotted one. "Mellea, you saw him saving you."

Mellea, her skirt still tied up to expose her knees, shrugged. She lurked on the edges of the mob. "I mean... yeah, I guess. But... He has monster girls with him."

"Monster girls that saved the women of our village!" Halia said. She sheathed her sword.

"Didn't they capture you?" gasped a tanner named Vobil. "Yeah, yeah, Norso said he captured you."

"I thought he killed you," another said, a man with big ears. Halia didn't know him that well.

"Do I look dead?" she asked. "That man just risked his life to fight against overwhelming odds. When he heard the attack, he came running." She put her hand on her father's blade. "He returned my weapon to me and trusted me to do what was right."

"Then he's weak!" shouted Korlin. The farmer brandished a pitchfork. "Let's rush him!"

"After he saved your daughter?" demand Halia. "I saw Arlia escape. You would condemn her savior? What honor do you have?"

"What honor does he have?" Korlin shot back.

"He could have let them take the girls. He could have sent his own monster girls to attack this village. Instead, he fought to save it. For what? Where are his forces to swoop in and attack us? To overrun us and make demands. He's not here to despoil the daughters of our village."

"What about you?" demanded Mayor Bevlin. He pushed forward, his gut straining the wool shirt he wore. "You were in his grasp. Did he despoil you?"

"I remain a virgin!" she declared. "You can have that bony hag you married, Mayor, inspect it and see. He held me prisoner, but only because he wanted to talk. To have peace. My party and I would not parley with him. The fact that Nosro told you I was captured is proof he released my companions. He came here to release me today when the attack happened. Upon the name of my father, Anguin, I swear that he is not an enemy to Astovin Village.

"So if you want to attack him, you must first cut down one of the daughters of this village." Her words shocked her, but right was right. Actions proved Leo's intentions. He could be throwing spells at the mob, dispersing them. He had power. He could kill so many of them.

And didn't.

An angry mutter came from the mob. They stared at her like she were a traitor to the village. But she stood firm in her convictions. She would not waver from them. She was Anguin's daughter. She would be as strong as him.

"What will it be?" she demanded. "Huh, Dorvin? We played together as children."

Dorvin shifted, clutching a spear with a rusting point he must have dug out of his parents' attic.

"Or how about you, Master Shoren? How many times did you have my mother and me over to dinner?"

The owner of the dry goods store rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Ol' Vanil, your granddaughter and I were the best of friends. I stood at her side at her wedding last month."

"Aye, you did," he muttered.

"I vowed to protect this village like my father did. I vowed to fight the evil in this world and... Leo is not evil. He's planning on attacking the dungeon builder who sent those satyrs and oozes to harm you. He plans to retrieve the women stolen."

"My Bellia?" croaked Volilim.

"Yes!" Halia stood proud before her village. "We are going to save your girls. Or are you going to attack the only hope they have?"

They shifted. Some looked down at their feet. Halia understood their anger that drove them to attack. She could scarce believe that Leo was a dungeon builder herself. They all acted monstrously at some point.

Yet not him.

Why? she wondered as the men of her village began shuffling away. All save a few. Those whose daughters or sweethearts had been taken. They stared at her with hope in their eyes. The need for salvation.

Halia turned to Leo. He stood wet but strong, his lightning sprite standing on her own now and his succubus-sister looking playful and naughty, completely unconcerned by anything going on and...

Is her hand squeezing his cock? Halia thought in shock. Is she trying to give him a handjob?

* * / *

"This isn't the time," I muttered to my little sister. "You can take your hand off my cock now."

"You're no fun, big bro," she said. "We could have been fucking while she was doing her speech."

"So you think about nothing but sex?"

She giggled. "You made me into a succubus, big bro. It's like you wanted to take the cute and adorable and innocent me and make me into your private slut." She pressed into me, rubbing her breasts into my sleeve. "You just had to ask, big bro. I would have done that."

I snorted.

"Looks like the mob's not killing us," said Lana Fulmine. My movie starlet was standing taller. She had taken a nasty blow, but she was recovering.

"Good." Then I sent out a thought. "How's it coming, Sviesos?"

"We're on the way, Lord Leo," my first will o' wisp answered. "Hela is in contact with Cysgo, and we're getting updates."

"Perfect," I said.

"Ooh, ooh, this telepathy is so cool!" Garnet sent. "Big bro, I want to rip off your clothes and lick every bit of you before impaling my pussy down your cock and making you cum in me so hard. I hope you breed me. I want your babies."

I glanced at my little sister and shook my head.

"What?" she asked, fluttering her crimson eyes at me.

"You are incorrigible," I said.

Halia approached us. She gave us hard looks. "You are going to help us, right?" Her hand drifted to her sword. "You will not make a liar out of me."

"Never," I said. "Cysgo is tracking the satyr back to her dungeon."

"See, that's why I fucked her and didn't kill her," Garnet said, hands on her hips. "So you don't have to think I'm a flighty slut that saw a big dildo and got excited."

"That's exactly what I think," Halia said.

"Yeah, me, too," Lana said.

Garnet puffed out her cheeks. "No, no, it was a bold and devious plan on my part to get lots of orgasms and help us rescue those girls." Her tail twitched back and forth. "Do you think those girls will give me orgasms? And you, big bro?"

Halia stiffened.

"Garnet, why do you think he took those girls?" I asked her, giving her a direct look.

"He... Oh." Her wings drooped. Then her face blazed with anger. "That bastard. That sick, twisted bastard. Ooh, I'm going to... to... I don't know what, but he won't like it! Not one bit. That's disgusting."

"So we're going to return them to their families and not hit on them," I told her.

"I would never do that!" gasped Garnet.

Halia gave her a hard look.

"What?" my little sister asked with complete innocence.

"I seem to remember an amorous succubus trying to seduce me when I was a prisoner," Halia said.

Garnet twisted around. "I don't recall it that way at all. I seem to remember a beautiful and gorgeous adventurer that was tempting me into lesbian passion with her big boobs and gorgeous face and yummy pussy. I fought it, though. Because I'm a good succubus. Right, big bro?"

"Well, good is not the word," I told her. "Playful?"

"Bratty?" Lana suggested.

Garnet deflated. "Bratty? Not adorable or cute or mischievous? Bratty?"

"Bratty," the movie star said, smiling. "But we love you anyway."

"You do?" Garnet squealed in delight and then threw herself at me. She rained kisses over my face. Just hot smooches that made me want to do things with her. Things we didn't have time for right now.

I pulled away from her. "Control yourself, little sister."

"Right, right," she said. "We got to save those girls. Well?"

"Cysgo, where are you?"

"Still following the river. I'll let you know when she leaves it, Lord Leo."

I glanced at the women and then said, "Shall we? Shopping will have to wait until after we save the day."