Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 30

Story Info
Chapter 30.
2k words
4.71
13.2k
16

Part 30 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty

His words still echoing, the two monster girls surged out towards us. The naga slithered while the cat-woman, a rakshasa I thought, raced with feline grace. Halia and Lana broke apart, each rushing to intercept a monster girl. Halia went for the naga, leaving Lana to deal with the cat-girl.

I marched on Jindag, my spear gripped in my hand.

"Such a cold greeting," said Jindag. "I was surprised when you killed my monster girls on the raid. I expected adventurers to protect their women, not my brother."

"We are not brothers," I said, glancing at the girls. They all looked broken. Miserable. He had hurt them. Used them. "I am no brother to someone as foul as you."

"You disapprove of my little harem?" he asked, glancing at the women. "They're honored to lie with me. I'll plant strong sons in them. The other dungeon builders have it all wrong. They seek to build their catacombs and control territory, but they have no ambition. They cannot breed their monster girls, not even their companions. But regular women...

"I will supplant the dungeon builders with my descendants. I shall steal their Void Crystals and give them to my boys. They shall spread. My dynasty will rule this world."

"There's one little problem with that," I told him.

"Which is?"

Cold anger roiled through me. I had never wanted to kill anyone in my life until this moment. Kidnapping women to force them to have his children. To harm and brutalize them. It sickened me. "You have to survive my justice."

"Justice," sneered Jindag. "Aren't you and I past that? Aren't we above them all?"

"Why, because we have power? Arrogance isn't an excuse to be above the law. Be above what is right! You are not a god, Jindag. You're a man."

"Prove it!" spat Jindag as lightning crackled from Lana. "Prove I am a man!" He gripped his warhammer and began changing a spell, "Life energizes and enervates, let the grace of Lady Ianna empower!"

It was a spell I had never heard before.

I spat out, "Lightning crackle and hiss, gird me in the love of Lady Uttu!"

Lightning crackled in the air around me, a shield. His body grew stronger. He smiled as if he had strengthened himself in some way. I didn't care. I set my spear and charged in at him, betting I had trained more in combat than he had.

"Waters gush and flow, let the force of Lord Enki sweep!" he roared.

A vomit of water burst from his mouth. A great flood that crashed into the floor at me and then rushed at me with the growling ferocity of a stampede of horses. The floor shook from the force of the attack sweeping at me.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine rushed at the rakshasa. As Leo shouted at the dungeon builder, the lightning sprite focused on her feline enemy. Electric charge built in Lana's wings. She threw them wide and unleashed her attack.

The thick bolts of lightning sizzled through the air.

The rakshasa leaped over Lana's attack. And it was no small leap, she bounded high in the air, twenty or more feet. She hit her arc and hurtled down at the lightning sprite in a hissing pounce. Fangs flashed. Claws extended from the feline monster girl's fingertips.

Lana Fulmine flapped her wings. They propelled her back in a flash.

The rakshasa landed where Lana stood. Claws slashed at her flesh, seeking to rip and tear into her. To rend her into bloody pieces. Magical chanting echoed through the room as Lana danced back. The air whipped before her.

Those claws came close to tearing open her guts. To ripping out her throat. She didn't have time to gather her lightning as she danced on her feet to survive the scratching fury before her. Pain burst in her leg. Blood welled from three slashes on her thigh.

The rakshasa grinned, her whiskers twitching as they thrust from her cheeks. She licked at her fingers. "Delicious."

"You're a kinky one, aren't you?" Lana asked. Water crashed and roared. It slammed into stone and broke like the sea on the waves. She couldn't worry about Leo. She had to focus on the foe before her. That was why she was here.

To fight for her number one fan.

The rakshasa shrugged, tails swishing behind her. "It's a lot more fun, you know, being a rakshasa, than my old life."

"I couldn't agree," Lana shouted and channeled her time playing Jane Dangerous. She spread her wings wide, gathering her lightning.

But the Rakshasa was faster. She lunged in, claws jamming right for Lana Fulmine's stomach. A blow that would rip through her guts and punch out the back of her. A finishing move delivered with hissing, feline delight.

* * / *

The wall of water galloped at me. Frothing waves broke like the manes of trampling stallions.

My training in fighting paid off. While my mind struggled to comprehend the sudden tidal wave rushing for me, my legs threw me to the right. I hit the ground and rolled out of the way. It struck the back wall and the door, breaking over it and then dissipating as the magic summoning it ended.

I gained my feet in a flash and snarled, "Shadows flow and darkness sharpens, let the cunning of Lord Zuen stab!"

The dagger of darkness hurtled from me straight at Jindag. The dungeon builder flinched from the attack. It struck him in the chest, punching right through his scale armor and burying deep into his vitals.

I smiled. That was a killing blow. Jindag staggered. The dagger vanished, leaving a gaping wound that overflowed with blood. I had never thought I could take such delight in hurting another human being, but those girls in the cage tugged at my heartstrings.

They were all huddled together, whimpering, clutching each other. This animalistic part of me wanted to make it hurt. To torture Jindag to death. Blood bubbled from his lips. He clutched at his wound with his left hand, still holding onto his warhammer.

It was time to finish him off.

I charged forward, spear aimed right at him. I had him. There was no escape for him. My triumph surged through me. He deserved every bit of agony and torment for the pain he had caused those girls.

I would show the world that not all dungeon builders were like this beast before me.

* * / *

Halia and the naga faced each other.

She held her father's blade in her hand, the blessed weapon humming with excitement. The enchantments on it would cut through the naga with ease. Certainty filled Halia's heart as they sized each other up.

The naga slithered on her tail. Her large breasts swayed. A forked tongue flicked out. She had no arms, differentiating her from a lamia. But that didn't mean she had no way to attack. Her long tail could batter and strike. She could coil it about and strangle. She had sharp fangs. They would extend when she bit and then would plunge venom into the body.

"You are gorgeous," the naga said. "You are not a monster girl. You are fully human."

"Yes, I am," Halia said with pride. "I'm no..." She almost spat out filthy creature, but after today, how could she think that? Leo's monster girls loved him. They died for him today. Gladly. They knew he cared for them and were happy because their deaths meant he would live.

He suffered, too. He cared for them all. He had such a generous heart, not like that bastard, Jindag.

Water crashed and surged behind Halia. She heard chanting, Leo unleashing his magic. A grunt of pain. He had drawn blood. It was her turn now. She had to fight this naga. Keep her distracted. Even kill her.

"Lady Sherida, be with me!" she roared and rushed in.

Her blade slashed at the naga.

The serpentine monster girl leaned back, her big boobs heaving. She pulled her body out of the way. Halia recovered, her attacks slashing hard. Furious. She needed to control herself, but those girls in the cages clawed at her.

She knew them.

"Such anger," the naga purred, slithering back before Halia's wrath.

"You serve a monster!" roared Halia.

"I am a monster," the naga said, glancing down at her chest. "I used to be a computer technician. I worked in a call center. But now... Now I am Jindag's naga! I am his bodyguard. You will not hurt him, human! You will be one of his women! He will put his sons in your womb!"

"I'll rip his cock off first," vowed Halia, her blade slicing.

The naga slithered back. She hissed in fury. "Rip his cock off? That beautiful dick! Are you mad! How can you have his babies then?"

"I don't want his filthy seed in me!"

"You would reject the honor of bearing his child?" The naga seemed horrified. Then glee spilled over her face. "Fine! Die!"

Her throat bulged and then she spat out a gout of greenish acid. Not venom. Not a poison. This liquid hissed through the air at the human warrior, steaming as it attacked the very atmosphere with its potency.

* * / *

I closed the distance, spear leveled, ready to ram it through the bastard's guts and see his evil end. He didn't deserve to have his powers. His monster girls. He had more than enough women. He didn't need to steal others.

Harm them.

Jindag spat out words, bloody froth bubbling on his lips. "Blossom and regrow with life, let the vitality of Lord Dumazid heal!"

The gaping wound in his chest closed. The blood stopped flowing. He stood straighter, stronger. Life magic, I realized. He could heal himself. That wasn't good. I couldn't repair the raw wounds the vines had left on my wrists, let alone anything serious.

I would have to overpower him. Keep him from healing.

I slammed my spear at him.

He swung his warhammer and struck my weapon. Metal clanged as he knocked my thrust to the side. I skidded to a halt face to face with him. He raised his warhammer to crush my head in with a fatal blow.

"Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!" I chanted, thrusting my hand out at him. Electricity crackled between my fingers.

He cursed and threw himself back. His scaled armor rattled. He fell into a fighting stance, fury on his face. He glared at me with such righteous anger. Then he swung his warhammer at me. Water burst from the end and struck me like a whip in the chest, my armor ringing. I stumbled back a step.

I thrust my spear again. He parried, whipping his warhammer back and forth. His brow tightened as he stared at me. I grinned. I could see the worry on his face. My training was superior to his. He hadn't practiced, but I had.

Usiku had ensured that I had the skill to survive. That I could survive anything the enemy could throw at me. He barely blocked my spear as my attacks drove him back. Worry flashed across his face. I grinned, lightning cracking around me from my protective spell.

"How much can you heal?" I demanded. "How much damage can you recover with your magic?"

He grinned. "You'd be surprised."

I thrust.

He didn't bother parrying. My blade slammed into his scale armor. Lightning crackled over his armor. The tip buried through the scale armor and plunged into his stomach. He shook, his eyes wild as he trembled.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" he cried out.

A ball of water engulfed me. I gasped, my feet lifting off the ground. I was surrounded by the weight of liquid that pressed in on me from every side. My robes billowed around me. Lightning crackled from my static aura as panic swept over me.

He was going to drown me.