Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 33

Story Info
Chapter 33.
5.7k words
4.61
13.1k
16

Part 33 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Three

Lana Fulmine walked into the bedroom. The wildhound sisters writhed in a pile of incestuous licking and lapping; an orgy of lesbian celebration. From the living room, she could see the will o' wisps engaged in a daisy-chain, sister licking sister.

Watching them was the rakshasa. Baaghi. Lana didn't know how she knew Baaghi's name, but it rippled through the movie starlet's mind. The rakshasa's tail swished back and forth. Her hairless pussy gleamed between her thighs. Lana licked her lips, her wings fluttering.

She killed me today, Lana though. Ripped out my throat. And yet... Why doesn't that matter to me? Then it hit Lana. The rakshasa wasn't Jindag's Baaghi any longer. She was Leo's Baaghi.

Lana's number one fan owned this rakshasa. She was a lieutenant monster girl now, not a companion like Lana and Garnet.

Lana Fulmine's lightning wings fluttered. Energy crackled through her as she crawled onto the bed. She hardly noticed Halia watching on from the corner, looking nervous and shy at the lesbian passion echoing through the room. The wildhounds yipped and yapped and moaned as they pleasured each other.

Pussy juices dripped down Lana's thighs as the rakshasa's tail swished back and forth like a cat's. A lazy sway to it. The bubbly, black-striped ass looked so gorgeous, but it was that pussy that Lana yearned for. She had gained quite the taste for it in Leo's harem.

"Mmm, go for it," Baaghi moaned. "Lana Fulmine... I thought you looked familiar, but now that I know your name. Jane Dangerous. My husband loved your films."

"You have a husband?" Lana asked, freezing.

"Had. I'm free of that bastard now. I have a better man, don't I?"

Lana Fulmine smiled. "Yes, you do."

She grabbed the rakshasa's rump and dove her head beneath the swishing tail. The lightning sprite nuzzled her lips into that hairless twat and licked. She lapped at the spicy musk of that yummy twat, running her tongue up and down the folds.

The flavor of the rakshasa's pussy melted across Lana Fulmine's tongue. The movie starlet's wings rustled while a thrill rippled through her body. A wild delight that had her cunt clenching as she feasted on the twat before her. She thrust her tongue into that naughty hole.

Lana swirled around in Baaghi's twat, loving the way the rakshasa's tail swished over her head, rustling Lana's hair. Static current ran over her body, her skin tingling. The rakshasa purred her delight, her hips wiggling back and forth, smearing her cunt into Lana's mouth.

"Yes," purred Baaghi. "That's good. Mmm, you know what you are doing. I like that. Yes, yes, I like that very much."

"Good," moaned Lana and thrust her tongue into the rakshasa's depths.

The lightning sprite devoured that pussy. She feasted on it, her own becoming hotter and hotter. She squirmed and itched. The moans from the wildhound orgy and the will o' wisps daisy-chaining, plus the whimpers of Halia, echoed through the air.

It was exciting to hear.

Lana needed to stimulate her own cunt, but her fingers gripped the rakshasa's striped rump. She kneaded that plump ass while devouring that spicy cunt. She gulped down all the cream that she could gather. She suckled it down with such alacrity. It poured down her throat.

Then Baaghi's tail stiffened. The rakshasa spun around. To Lana's shock, the rakshasa flipped around and squirmed beneath her with such grace. Their round breasts slid past the other's, nipples brushing for a flaring moment of bliss.

"Baaghi?" Lana gasped in shock.

"I smelled that hot cunt!" moaned the rakshasa. She grabbed Lana's ass and yanked her down. Her pussy planted on the rakshasa's mouth, whiskers tickling the lightning sprite's inner thighs. "You need your twat munched. And I want to eat you. I mean... I do owe you. I sort of killed you today."

"Yes, you did," Lana said, the pain of that fight already fading as she had her pussy devoured by the naughty rakshasa.

She moaned and squirmed, the pleasure rushing through her body. It was intense. Amazing. She groaned and wiggled her hips. She smeared her hot cunt on that naughty rakshasa. She loved every second of grinding her cunt on her mouth. The pleasure built and built in her as the monster girl feasted on her.

Lana buried her face back into the feline monster girl's cunt. She rubbed her cheeks into hairless twat then lapped at those spicy folds. The two moaned into the other's twat, feasting, licking, devouring each other.

"Yes!" Lana moaned, her wings fluttering. Lightning crackled as it arched between her wings and zapped across strands of her hair. She trembled, rubbing her pussy into Baaghi's lips. The rakshasa licked and lapped and devoured her cunt.

The heat swept through Lana's pussy. Her orgasm built with every swipe of Baaghi's tongue. She had a rough texture to it, different from any other. Lana groaned into the delicious twat, licking at her with even more hunger.

Baaghi's fingers dug into Lana's rump. The rakshasa kneaded and massaged Lana's ass. It was such an incredible delight to enjoy, adding to the bliss that naughty tongue churned in her cunt. She groaned, grinding her cunt on Baaghi's mouth.

"Oh, god, yes!" moaned Lana. "That's so good."

"It is," panted Baaghi. "Fuck my mother, that's so good."

She sucked on Lana's clit. Moaning, the movie starlet reveled in every minute of their sixty-nine. Her tongue fluttered up and down the rakshasa's pussy. They both moaned and squirmed together, the bed creaking beneath them as they rose towards their orgasms.

Lana felt hers growing faster and faster as the naughty rakshasa sucked on her clit. Purrs massaged her bud. Lana moaned and latched onto Baaghi's own little pearl. The lightning sprite sucked on it with hunger, her body trembling from the thrill of this moment.

They nursed. Sucked. Lana moaned, her orgasm about to erupt through her. Wings flapped. Her cunt clenched. Her tongue danced around Baaghi's clit, caressing that little bud. The rakshasa purred louder, massaging Lana's little pearl.

Her orgasm burst through her.

"Yes!" she moaned into Baaghi's clit.

Juices gushed out of Lana's cunt. They squirted from her and bathed Baaghi's mouth. The pleasure surged through the naughty lightning sprite. She moaned, the pleasure bursting in her mind. Sparks exploded across her vision. They danced, so wild and beautiful.

She groaned through the bliss. Her toes curled as her juices gushed out of her cunt. She groaned, her nipples rubbing into the rakshasa's stomach. Waves of pleasure drowned Lana's mind. She lapped at Baaghi's clit.

"Oh, yes!" gasped the rakshasa. Her fingers bit into Lana's rump.

Hot and spicy juices gushed out of the rakshasa.

The two monster girls writhed together, licking and lapping and reveling in the pleasure that they shared. They licked up each other's cream. They gulped it down with hunger. The ecstasy flooded through Lana's body.

She savored it. She was so glad that Leo won. That he had tamed this naughty rakshasa and her amazing tongue. The pleasure hit the peak in Lana Fulmine's body. She quivered there, smiling. So glad to be her number one fan's monster girl.

* * / *

Halia watched Lana Fulmine licking and lapping at the rakshasa's pussy. Once, these monster girls had been Halia's enemy, now she watched the fun the will o' wisps shared in the other room. Halia trembled, her pussy growing so hot beneath her golden chainmail skirt.

Is this what his life is like? thought Halia, her pussy growing hotter and hotter. She gazed over the bed to the mass of wildhounds. The nubile monster girls were licking at each other's small breasts and hairless pussies. Tails wagged, ears twitched, and sleek bodies quivered. They looked like petite women with doggy tails and ears.

So normal save for those extra bits.

From the Vault slithered out the naga. Halia and the serpent-girl had been bitter enemies, but now the naga had a huge grin on her face. Her sapphire hair swayed about her face. Her large breasts heaved as her sinuous body slithered forward. Her human form merged down into the snake's tail. She had such joy on her slitted eyes.

"You were amazing!" she hissed. "I'm Paanee. I'm Lord Leo's now. Isn't that amazing?"

"Yeah," said Halia. She swallowed. "I'm Halia."

"You got gold armor. Cool!"

Cool?

"I always wanted to wear armor and look cool," said Paanee. "To be in a movie. I would have made a great star. I could sing and dance and I'm hot." She wiggled her hips. "I mean, I did use to have arms, but you adjust. Did you know, I can lick my own pussy? That's how flexible I am."

"Oh, uh, wow," Halia said, squirming.

"Are you getting wet?" The naga's pink tongue flicked out, slender and forked. "Ooh, I can taste your pussy in the air. Let me eat you out. You must be part of the harem, right? Though I don't feel you."

"I'm just... sworn to him," the paladin said. "That's all."

"Right, right. You're human. That's hot." Then the naga kissed Halia.

The paladin gasped at the feel of the warm lips. The naga's boobs pressed into the golden bikini breastplate. Halia groaned then gasped at the feel of the tongue flicking past her lips and brushing the back of her throat. It was such a strange sensation.

So different from kissing Leo.

Halia shuddered, the lesbian sex around her finally getting to her. She groaned and returned the kiss. Their lips worked together. She groaned, her pussy clenching. Juices ran down her thighs. Her arms engulfed the naga, pulling her tight.

This is exciting, thought Halia. She's just so... so yummy, isn't she?

She couldn't help but enjoy how good this was. Her tongue thrust into the naga's mouth. Paanee kissed her harder, squirming. She felt so good in Halia's arms. The paladin slid her hands down the naga's sleek back and found her ass.

A curvy, soft rump that Halia dug her fingers into. She kneaded that rump and kissed Paanee with hunger. The naga hissed in delight and then broke the kiss. Her serpentine eyes had this wild gleam in them.

"I'll eat your pussy so good," Paanee said. Then she ducked down so fast. Before Halia could react, the naga's head thrust up between her legs and vanished beneath her chainmail skirt.

The human gasped as lips nuzzled into her bush and found the lips of her virgin pussy. Her blue eyes widened at the feel of the lips kissing at her hot flesh. She made the cutest whimpers of delight, her hips squirming.

Halia groaned as the naga kissed and nibbled at her pussy lips. The sensation flowed through her. She whimpered, breasts jiggling in her bikini armor. Her skirt clinked. She savored this new delight while she watched the fun.

Baaghi spun around and wiggled beneath Lana Fulmine. In moments, the pair were eating each other's pussy. Halia watched them, her desires for lesbian sex swelling in her as Paanee kissed up and down her pussy lips.

"Paanee!" groaned Halia. "Oh, my. Oh, wow, that's good."

The hungry lips nibbled up to Halia's clitoris. The human paladin gasped. She had, of course, discovered that bud while masturbating her virgin twat. Now it was stimulated in a new way. Plump naga lips sealed about it and sucked.

Halia gasped. Her breasts jiggled in the golden cups of her armor. She groaned, the pleasure rushing through her virgin body. It was so wild to enjoy. She groaned at the feel of those wondrous lips nibbling up and down her labia.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's good," she moaned. "Ooh, I like that. Keep doing that."

"I knew you would," Paanee said. "Every girl loves having their pussy eaten out. I was so popular at my all-girls college. Muslim girls, you see, have to stay virgins. So we got to find ways to love each other."

"Wow," Halia groaned, her body shuddering. "What's a Muslim?"

"Doesn't matter. We're in a new world." The naga nibbled on Halia's clit.

She moaned, her pleasure rising with every one of those naughty nibbles. Paanee's plump lips massaged Halia's bud, giving it such pleasure. The human whimpered. Her hand rubbed at her exposed belly. She groaned, building and building towards that orgasm.

On the bed, Lana's wings flapped. The two monster girls were devouring each other's cunt. Halia felt the same thing they did. That wonderful delight of soft lips caressing her bud. Her rump clenched as she hovered on the edge of her climax.

Paanee sucked hard on Halia's clit.

The human gasped. Her head threw back, her body squirming. She pinned her braid of black hair between her and the wall. It filled the groove of her spine. She groaned, her body brimming with impending bliss. She hovered on the edge.

"Oh, Paanee!" gasped Halia. "Oh, Paanee, that's it. I... I... Blessed Lady of Light!"

She came.

Her pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out of her while the pleasure rushed through her body. She groaned, trembling through the rapture of this moment. Stars burst across her vision as she gushed juices into Paanee's mouth.

The naga drank them down. Her tail wiggled back and forth across the floor. Halia groaned, her boobs jiggling in her gold bikini. She gasped, fingers balling into fists as her mind drank in the ecstasy. She reveled in it. Her first orgasm from someone else.

"Paanee, yes!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing."

Halia's orgasm hit that wild peak. She hovered there. She panted, trembling, loving this wonderful bliss that wreathed her body. She sucked in deep breaths, her tits swelling her cups. She groaned and found the straps, needing to get out of it.

As her orgasm died down, she freed her large breasts. They spilled out, lush and quivering with her panting breaths. She felt so amazing. She floated there, a big smile on her lips. The naga pulled her head out from beneath the chainmail skirt.

"Good one?" she asked.

Halia nodded.

The naga slithered up and planted another kiss on Halia's lips, their naked breasts pillowing together. This time, Halia's tangy pussy seasoned the kiss. She moaned as she kissed the naga back. Their tongues danced together.

I'm going to love serving Leo, aren't I? rippled through Halia's mind.

* * / *

"You are such a wicked thing," Leo said to Garnet.

The naughty succubus grinned up at her big brother. "I know. But I couldn't help it. Kweh, heh, heh!"

He rolled his eyes. "You can never take anything seriously."

"Just how you love me," she said. "And I know you love me. I heard the desperation."

"God, you are a little brat."

She grinned up at her big brother. "Yep."

He kissed her, but not on the lips. He nuzzled into her neck. She shuddered, her wings fluttering. The naughty succubus savored her brother's lips kissing at the inner slope of her neck. She hummed in delight, wiggling on the ground as she let him love her.

It was such a thrill for her. She groaned, loving every second of it. She savored every last moment of his mouth nibbling on her soft and supple throat. She had such a big smile on her face. She knew this would be such a wonderful time.

He kissed lower as she moaned, "Big bro, I love you so much."

"I know," he said, his strong hands cupping her small breasts. "You saved my life today. You died for me, Garnet."

"I did," she said, sounding proud.

"I should be the one who dies for you."

"Now that's stupid," she huffed. "You can't die. I can. I come back. See. It was like taking a nap. Now I'm all refreshed and ready to do more living."

He squeezed her small titties. "We can definitely do that."

"Big bro," she gasped in mock shock. "Are you going to do naughty and lewd things to your little sister?"

"The naughtiest and the lewdest," he said, this look of hunger in his eyes that made the wicked Garnet shiver. The Void Crystal hummed nearby. Souleen watched from on top, her little hands roaming her body. "I'm going to make you cum and cum."

"Oh, what a terrible thing to do to cute and innocent me," moaned Garnet. Her pussy clenched. Her tail swished back and forth while her wings rustled. A wicked grin spread on her lips, her black pigtails shifting on her shoulders. "You're such a wicked big brother!"

"Mmm, the wickedest," he said, getting into her naughty seduction. She was so glad to be his. Everything was so wonderful now that she could openly love her big brother. It wasn't forbidden any longer. She thought Maya, his best friend, would be the one to get him. Feared it.

Now she had him. Sure, she had to share, but she was a succubus. That just made it kinkier for her now.

His thumbs slid over her small breasts and brushed her hard, pink nipples. She shivered as he did so, her nubs bursting with pleasure. She whimpered, her pussy on fire. This was what she craved. Ached for. He stood there in his tattered, bedraggled robes, looking like he had just gone through hell to return to her.

She loved him so much it hurt. Joy burst through the succubus's wicked heart.

He pulled his hands from her perky tits and shrugged out of his robes. They slid down his body. She shuddered at his strong form. He had changed himself, molded his flesh to be strong and powerful. Her pussy clenched, heat rising inside of her cunt as he licked his lips and stared at her with such hunger brimming in his eyes.

He looked the same save the two new glyphs on his chest. One looked like waves and the other like the peace sign. She bit her lip, wondering who his new companions would be. Her hips wiggled back and forth, her thighs rubbing together, so juicy.

Then he pushed her back against the wall. Souleen oohed, masturbating her pussy as she perched on the black gem that gave her new life all its support. The succubus shuddered as she was pressed against the cold stone. She wiggled back and forth as her big brother kissed her with hunger.

She whimpered, melting into him. Her pussy burst with such pleasure. Juices trickled down her thighs to the top of her thigh-high boots. Whimpered, working her lips against his. Her tail twitched and her body squirmed.

He tasted so strong and powerful. His hands roamed her body. He knew her now. Incestuous tingles raced across her skin and settled in her hot cunt. She squeezed her cunt tight. The heat rippled out of her. She whimpered into the kiss.

So lucky he chose me.

Then he broke the kiss. He panted, staring down at her. His chest rose and fell. He licked his lips and then he ducked his head down and sucked on her pink nipple. She gasped at the feel of her big brother's lips on her nub.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Oh, big bro, that's good." The forbidden bliss rippled through her body, washing out of her cunt as he sucked. Her devil tail swished, thrust out to the side of them. She shifted it, rubbing the spade-like end into his back. She caressed his muscular body as he nursed on her. "That's good."

He sucked harder. Nibbled.

She gasped. Whimpered.

Her big brother loved her. All she had to do was enjoy herself. She squeezed her eyes shut, loving every second of this. Every last moment of having her brother suckling at her tit. Her cunt clenched. The heat washed through her body. It was amazing. Wonderful. She savored the delight. The heat rippled out of her cunt. It was incredible to feel.

Then he popped his mouth off and darted to her other nipple. She gasped as he sucked on it, her tail stroking faster up and down his back. More juices ran down her thighs, the incestuous heat building and building in her nubile flesh.

"Big brother!" she gasped, feeling so loved. "Oh, big bro, that's amazing. I love you!"

He nibbled on her nipple with his lips. Then he nipped her with his teeth. This burst of pleasure shot through her. She gasped, her cunt on fire from the wicked heat that he swelled with his every suckle.

His tongue danced around her nub, stimulating her little areola. She groaned, squeezing her eyes shut. She squirmed against the wall, loving his attention. Her wings fluttered against the smooth stone of the vault room.

12