Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garnet's gasps and moans echoed through the room, rising over the hum of the Void Crystal and Souleen's whimpers. The naughty succubus loved her big brother's sucking. Her cunt swelled with the incestuous need to cum.

Then he popped his mouth off and sank to his knees before her. Even though she loomed over him now, he felt in charge. In power. He wanted to devour her cunt, and she was helpless to stop him.

"Yes, yes, feast on my nectar, big bro!" she said, "Kweh, heh, heh! There's nothing sweeter than my cunt cream."

"It's spicy, actually," he said.

"I know that!" she gasped in annoyance. "I was being poetic!"

Leo chuckled. "You can be as poetic as you want." He breathed in. "You smell heavenly, Garnet."

She gasped. "What a dire insult to a cute, little succubus-sister like me!" She put a hand on her forehead in mock offense. "I cannot believe you would wound me so, big bro!"

"My apologies," he said, chuckling. "Let me love your infernal and devilish cunt to make up for it."

"If you insist," she said diffidently.

Then, grinning, she threw her right leg over his shoulder and pulled her big brother to her taboo pussy. He groaned and buried into her hairless folds. He kissed right on the middle of her slit, his lips feeling so wonderful on her vulva.

She groaned as he smooched up and down her vulva. Her eyes squeezed shut. She whimpered and groaned, her hips undulating. This heat washed through her body. She groaned, her face twisting in passion. She would have such a big orgasm.

A mighty explosion of incestuous ecstasy.

"Oh, big bro," she moaned as he kissed up and down her slit. He smooched with hunger, kissing, nibbling, loving her. "That's so good."

He groaned as he loved her. He smooched along her juicy slit. His tongue licked out, caressing her hot flesh with his tongue. He thrust it into her twat. She groaned. Her face twisted with delight. She panted, squirming and grinding her twat on his face.

Her face contorted with such delight. This wicked heat swelled through her. She bit her lip, groaning as he thrust his tongue into her pussy. She gasped in delight. A big smile crossed her face. This wonderful heat rippled through her body. She found it to be incredible. Her cunt clenched as his tongue danced around in her depths.

"Oh, big brother!" she whimpered, wings fluttering against the dungeon wall. She pulled him tighter against her cunt with her right leg hooked over his shoulder. "That's it!"

"Such a devilish and spicy cunt," he moaned. "Little sister pussy is a naughty treat."

"Kweh, heh, heh!" she laughed, putting her passion into it. "Nothing is better! Every big brother needs to try it!"

"Yes!" he growled and thrust his tongue back into her cunt.

Excitement rippled through her body. Her face contorted. She groaned, digging her hands into her tits. It was incredible for her to experience him eating her out. She pinched her nipples, twisting them, adding them to the bliss rising inside of her.

He lapped at her. Licked. He thrust his tongue into her cunt. Her orgasm built and built as her big brother licked and lapped at her. He thrust his tongue into her depths. It was incredible to enjoy. This amazing delight that would have her shuddering with wanton ecstasy.

His tongue flicked to her clit. He brushed it.

She gasped, "Big brother!"

He swirled his tongue around her nub. She shuddered, savoring her big brother teasing her naughty bud. His hands caressed her sides, stroking her as he fluttered his tongue around it. Then he latched on and sucked.

She bucked. He lapped at her clit. Licked at her naughty bud. Her orgasm built and built as her big brother suckled on that wicked spot. He loved it, his hands setting her skin on fire wherever they roamed. She whimpered, her tail twitching.

"I'm the luckiest little sister alive!" she groaned. "Yes, yes, big bro! That's so good. That's amazing. I love this so much! Make me cum!"

"Mmm, yes," he growled. He sucked hard on her bud.

She gasped, her wings spasming against the wall. Her cute face clenched. She shook her head, black pigtails shifting on her shoulders. Her locks shifted around her red horns peeking out of her hair. She gasped, building and building to that incestuous explosion on her big brother's mouth.

Her moans echoed through the room. Souleen frigged her pussy with such vigor, whimpering and moaning as she did. The sounds she made were so exciting to the naughty succubus, the audience only sweetening the delight she felt.

"Oh, big bro!" she gasped, his mouth suckling so hard on her clit. "I'm almost there. I'm about to explode. This will be amazing. Please, please, make me explode!"

He nibbled on her bud. Sucked on her. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. She shuddered, pressing his lips against her pussy with her leg. Her bud throbbed. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter. She trembled, on the verge of exploding. She squeezed her eyes shut.

He sucked hard.

Her pussy clenched.

Garnet came on her big brother's face.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she howled as the ecstasy surged out of her cunt. "Big brother!"

Her pussy convulsed, juices gushing out while the powerful rapture slammed into her mind. Her tail stiffened. Her wings fluttered. She squirmed against the dungeon wall, grinding her cunt on her big brother's mouth.

"Garnet!" he groaned between licks and laps at her pussy.

His tongue danced through her folds. He licked and lapped at her. His tongue caressed through her pussy lips. She shuddered at the contact. It only fed her forbidden orgasm. Stars danced before her eyes. She rode the bliss to its very peak.

"Oh, big brother, I love you!" she gasped.

"...love you..." echoed back at them. "...ove yo..."

She shuddered, savoring it as she trembled at the height of rapture. Her face contorted as her big brother devoured her pussy cream. Her leg slid off of his back as she descended into buzzing bliss. Her entire body trembled from the incestuous delight. Her eyes fluttered.

Then he pulled his face from her snatch. Cream dripped off his chin. He stared up at her with such love. She burst with joy. Her heart had never been happier. Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her down to him.

She fell onto his lap, straddling him. He kissed her, lips soaked in her spicy juices. She shuddered in delight, her pussy, despite cumming, hungry for his cock. She always craved her big brother's dick in her.

What else would a little succubus desire?

* * / *

I kissed my little sister with hunger. My hands grabbed her ass. I turned us as she wrapped her legs around my waist, my cock pressing into her belly, throbbing with my forbidden lust for her. Only it wasn't forbidden in this world.

I pushed her down onto her back, aching to be in my little sister. I had to fuck her naughty body. She was such a sexy thing. She whimpered, her tongue working against mine. I loved the taste of her. This wonderful heat washed through my body.

My tongue thrust into her mouth as she settled on her back. Her wings stretched out, her left one brushing the wall she had just leaned against. I felt her lithe body beneath mine. Petite and nubile. Delicious. I ached for her.

I had to be in my little sister.

I pressed my cock against her vulva. I felt the folds of her pussy. I was ready to be in her. To slam into her cunt and fill her up. She gasped and shuddered at that. I pushed and pushed into her twat. Her hot folds spread and spread over my dick.

I shuddered at the feel of her pussy engulfing my cock. It was a hunger that made me shiver. Shudder. I kissed her with passion as I slid deeper and deeper into her cunt. I reveled in every moment of sliding into her snatch. In entering her. She groaned as I went deeper and deeper and deeper into her cunt.

I bottomed out in her. She groaned, her pussy clenching down around me. She held me tight. Her pussy squeezed about my dick. It was amazing to feel. This was so wild. So awesome. I groaned as she stroked my back. She caressed me.

I pumped away at her twat. I thrust into her snatch. I plunged away at her. I worked in and out of her cunt. It was amazing to feel to be in her pussy. Her pussy gripped me. Squeezed about me. I groaned into our kiss.

Then I broke. "Garnet!"

"Oh, big brother!" she moaned, squeezing her snatch around me. "That's so good. You've got such a big dick. I love it, big brother. I love your cock so much. You're going to make me explode!"

"You want to explode on my dick, don't you?" I asked her, pumping away at her cunt.

She grinned at me. "You know it, big bro." Her pussy clenched down on me. "Ooh, just ram that dick into me. Fuck me hard. Pound me."

I kissed her again. I thrust my tongue into her mouth and buried into her cunt again and again. I loved the feel of her snatch around me. That amazing pussy felt so good around my dick. She squeezed me. Held me tight.

Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She danced it around in me. I groaned and rammed into her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her. I savored the way she squeezed her twat about me. It was incredible. Amazing. This was an ecstasy that I could get lost in. A rapture that I would forever lose myself in. She felt so amazing.

Her fingernails clawed at my back.

Her tail wrapped around my waist.

Her pussy squeezed about my dick, massaging me. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. The depraved pressure to spill my cum in my little sister's pussy. I slammed into her with powerful strokes. I buried to the hilt in her again and again.

Her fingernails scratched at my back. I groaned, loving the feel of her beneath me. I kissed her with hunger. She moaned, her tongue working on mine. I plunged to the hilt in her again and again, savoring the juicy pussy wrapped about my cock.

I broke the kiss to gasp, "Fuck, Garnet!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, fuck!" she moaned. "My big brother is fucking me hard with his big dick. He's going to cum in me. Fire all that incestuous seed into my pussy."

"Just what my wicked, little sister wants."

"Kweh, heh, heh!" she chortled. "It is. All part of her wicked plan to love her big brother!"

"Vile succubus!" I groaned, slamming into her.

"So vile!" Her pussy clamped down on me. "I'm going to cum so hard, big brother. Just explode on your huge cock. Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to burst. This is amazing. I love it. Love you!"

I kissed her on the mouth. My lips sealed on hers. I savored the taste of her. The feel of her against my lips. She groaned, her fingernails scratching at my back as she returned my kiss with all her passion. Her body trembled beneath me.

My balls tightened. The massage of her pussy swelled my orgasm. I couldn't last much longer in my little sister's loving embrace. Her silky twat felt too good. I had triumphed today. I had won through the day and restored her to life.

I slammed into her, my balls smacking into her cunt. She whimpered, her face scrunching up. Her hips undulated, smearing her cunt around my dick. It was awesome to feel. To enjoy. I loved her cunt's embrace. The way she squeezed down on me. I was almost there.

Her fingernails scratched at my back. She squealed into the kiss.

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I groaned as I buried into her. I plunged to the hilt in Garnet's cunt. I buried hard into her. She trembled beneath me. Her cunt writhed and convulsed around my cock. The feel of her massaging me had my heart bursting of joy. It was incredible.

I erupted.

I kissed her with such passion. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered, her tongue dancing with mine. Her fingernails clawed at my back as our incestuous pleasure burst through us. I flooded my little sister's twat with my cum.

She broke the kiss, gasping, "Big brother's seed! Yes, yes, give me all your seed, big bro! I love you!"

"Love you!" I growled, the ecstasy slamming into my mind with every eruption into my little sister's cunt.

Her pussy sucked at me. That hot and naughty twat worked at my cum. I groaned as I unloaded every last drop of jizz into her snatch. Stars danced before my eyes. The heat rippled over my flesh. My balls spurted again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I groaned atop her, basting her snatch with my jizz. "Oh, you're such a wicked one, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh," she moaned, her pussy rippling around my dick. She worked out my cum, draining my balls. "A wicked succubus who loves her big brother!"

I kissed her as I fired the last of my cum into her. I held my little sister tight, reveling in the victory of the day. The success we had. I had survived once more. I had shown Astovin that my word could be trusted.

I kept my little sister and the rest of my harem alive. And I had more women to fuck. Two new monster girls to love.

12