All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 33'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Madmack37Madmack37over 1 year ago

Kweh, heh, heh! For God’s sake, please, cut this kind of crap out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 1 year ago

Just pointless sex, no plot at all in this 'chapter'. If you read comments before reading, this is a safe 'chapter' to skip you don't miss anything in the slightest.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3over 1 year ago

Nice sex romp chapter. Personally I’d like a little more plot development to go with it but I’m enjoying the story.

tejingtejingover 1 year ago

Looking forward to him getting with Halia, and to finding out who he picks for his next 2 companions. My guess is Crystal for the water glyph and his mother for the life glyph, if only cause they kinda fit them at least a little and I know you love the incest. Personally, I'm actually hoping for Maya, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Not bothering after this

The concept started out interesting but after 33 chapters (even ones this short) there needed to be more development and storyline. This is 99% cookie cutter stroke-fodder and barely 1% story. Stroke stories have their place but as one-offs. I should've stopped before this but have been hoping this would go somewhere. 1* and hope you figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Where

I have really enjoyed all of the Chapters so far, but in the earlier chapters you mentioned another sister (Crystal) and a mother (Zoe) are you planning on introducing either of them into your series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...