Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 35

Story Info
Chapter 35, End of Book 1.
4k words
4.74
13.7k
21

Part 35 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Five

"Yes, you do, Leo," Lana Fulmine said to her number one fan as he pulled out of Baaghi's asshole. "Allow me to clean off your dick so you can be pristine for her virgin pussy."

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned Garnet. The succubus sounded so excited to the lightning sprite. "I'll keep her all buttered up for you. She's such a sexy fighter."

"Paladin now," Leo said, his chest rising and falling. "Of the Goddess of Light."

"Hot!"

"Mmm, it is," Lana purred. The movie starlet fell to her knees before her number one fan and smiled at him. She could smell the sour, earthy flavor of the rakshasa's asshole.

That didn't bother her one bit.

She opened her mouth wide and sucked his cock into her hungry mouth. Her lips slid over his dirty crown. That naughty flavor of Baaghi's asshole filled Lana's mouth. Her lightning wings fluttered behind her, current crackling across the strands of her hair.

"Damn," he groaned, his hands sliding over her silver face, stroking her. "You are amazing, Lana Fulmine."

I know, the movie starlet thought.

She nursed on his dirty dick, her tongue sliding around his cock. She polished his pole clean of that dirty and yet yummy flavor. Her pussy clenched as she gladly worshiped his cock. He had proven himself a man worth serving and loving today.

He groaned, a big smile crossing his face. His fingers slid into the golden, electrified strands of her hair. She nursed on him with hunger, bobbing her head. Her lips slid lower down his cock each time. She took more of him in her mouth, reaching new parts of his cock to buff clean.

She would make him ready for taking Halia's virginity. The human warrior deserved the delight of having her first time on this cock. She would climax hard on him. Wings fluttering, Lana made sure his dick was pristine.

"Fuck, you're amazing," groaned Leo. "Lana Fulmine. Jane Dangerous herself."

A pleased shudder ran through the movie starlet. She sucked hard on him, her cheeks hollowing. Her eyes squeezed shut as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down his cock. Her tongue danced around his dick, making him groan. The sounds he made were such stunning delights to hear.

She nursed with hunger. She bobbed her head until she had to swallow the tip of his cock. She wanted to clean every inch of him. She swallowed him inch after inch. He groaned, his young, handsome face twisting with pleasure.

Lana!" he groaned. "Oh, Lana, that's perfect. That's amazing. You're going to make me cum so hard, aren't you?"

She moaned around his dick.

"Get me nice and clean for Halia's pussy." He looked past her to the bed.

"I'm so ready for you, Lord Leo," whimpered Halia. "I'm your vassal now."

"Yes, you are," giggled Garnet. "Ooh, Lana, you're so sneaky. I wanted to suck on his dick."

Joy rippled through Lana at beating the naughty succubus. The movie starlet shuddered, her lips pressing into Leo's bush. His black, wiry hair spilled over her. She moaned around him, her throat massaging his cock.

He shuddered, his face contorting with delight. She danced her tongue around his shaft, the earthy flavor of Baaghi's asshole fading and fading. Lana savored it while she could, polishing his cock clean. She moaned around him.

Then the flavor was gone.

She drew up his shaft, sucking the entire time. He groaned, his muscular, tattooed chest rising and falling. Four glyphs of the twelve. She danced her tongue around his shaft. She loved caressing him. Teasing him.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" he groaned.

"Cum, big bro, so you can pop Halia's cherry cunt!" Garnet cooed. "He popped mine, Halia. And it was awesome! Kweh, heh, heh, it was the best moment of my big brother's life."

"Maybe," groaned Leo. He glanced down at Lana. "But there are so many delights in this world. It's hard to choose the best."

Lana smiled around his cock and sucked hard on him. Her cheeks hollowed. She loved him while bobbing her head. She worked her mouth up and down his dick. She sucked on him with such hunger. It was amazing.

He would cum in her mouth. His fingers tightened in her hair. He groaned, so she nursed harder. Hungrier. She sucked on him with all her might. He groaned as he stared down at her. His smile spread on his lips.

Her number one fan erupted into Lana's mouth.

He groaned, his handsome face twisting in pleasure. He pumped that salty cum into her mouth. Her wings fluttered as she savored it. Delight rippled through her body as he pumped load after load of jizz into her mouth. His hands gripped her golden hair, current arcing through her strands.

"Fuck, yes!" he groaned.

"Oh, Garnet!" Halia gasped in the background. "Oh, Garnet, that's... Yes!"

Halia joined Leo in cumming. Lana shuddered, sucking down all that jizz. His cock was polished clean of the rakshasa's asshole. Lana had readied her number one fan to enjoy Halia's pussy. The human woman would savor losing her cherry to this man.

Lana wished he had taken hers, but she had lost hers so long ago and in such unsatisfactory circumstances.

"Damn, Lana," groaned Leo, staring down at her dark eyes. "You are amazing."

She winked at him as she sucked her way off his cock. She popped off. "Enjoy her, Leo. Make her feel loved."

* * / *

"You're going to love this," Garnet said. She lay beside Halia, the human paladin trembling.

Leo's dick gleamed in Lana's spittle. The virgin swallowed. She didn't resist as Garnet's soft hand landed on her left thigh and pulled it from her right, exposing her pussy to Leo's gaze. Halia felt so exposed, her black bush drenched in her cream from Garnet's naughty licking.

"She's all nice and buttered up for you, big bro," the succubus said. She smacked her lips together. "Go to town on her!"

"You mean, 'Make love to her'?" Leo asked as he settled between Halia's thighs.

"Sure, sure," said Garnet. "Fuck, make love, go to pound town. It's all the same thing." A mischievous glint flashed in her red eyes. "Kweh, heh, heh, just make her cum on that amazing cock." She glanced at Halia. "My big brother has an amazing cock. You've seen everyone going nuts on it."

"So amazing," Baaghi purred. The rakshasa pulled Lana to her and the pair kissed, their boobs pressing together.

Halia's big boobs rose and fell as Leo sank between her thighs. His big cock thrust out before him. It pulsed with his heartbeat and bobbed up and down. The human swallowed as she stared at his girth. He had so much thrusting out from him. He had a big dick that would soon ram into her hard and fast. That would make her feel things she wasn't sure she was prepared to experience. She drew in a deep breath, her heart pounding in her chest.

She bit her lower lip and swallowed. Her eyes locked on his cock as it swayed before him. That was about to go into her. it seemed so impossible, but even petite Garnet had taken that big dick in her pussy.

She is a succubus, though, thought Halia.

Garnet grabbed her brother's cock. She stroked him and pulled him closer and closer to Halia's pussy. The paladin shuddered, her big boobs jiggling. She had once sworn to defeat all the dungeon builders and here she was about to become one's lover. To join his harem. She might be the first human woman to ever willingly sleep with a dungeon builder.

Am I a traitor to my people? She bit her lower lip. No, no, Lady Sherida blessed me. She approved of this union and... Halia stared into Leo's eyes. He's not evil. He's a good man. Heat rippled out of her pussy. And a handsome man.

"Oh, that's delicious, Paanee," moaned Usiku, the fomorian sounding so throaty. "That forked tongue feels incredible in my pussy."

Then Leo's cock pressed into Halia's bush and brushed the lips of her pussy, bringing her attention back to him. A shiver of excited lust rippled through Halia. She was so ready for this. So relaxed by all the naughty things the monster girls had done to her, especially wicked Garnet.

The succubus slid his cock up and down Halia's slit, nudging her clit and then pushing Leo right against her hymen. He leaned his weight down on his hands, looming over her. He was young, handsome, and strong.

Her hands, trembling, reached up and pressed against his chest. She caressed his muscles and slid over the four glyphs tattooed above his heart. Her fingers swept over Darkness, Water, Life, and Lightning. He had grown stronger today. That was good.

He was needed to change the world.

"You ready, Halia?" he asked, his words gentle but powerful.

"Yes!"

He thrust.

She gasped.

Her hymen held out for a moment, stretching before his cock, but then her maidenhead tore. His cock penetrated her liquid depths. Her pussy squeezed about his thick girth. His dick pressed deeper and deeper into her.

He touched parts of her that she didn't know existed. She experienced the pleasure that she didn't know she could feel. Masturbating had been fun. Having her pussy licked had been wickedly delicious. But this was ecstasy. Fulfilling.

This was what her body had always craved.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped as he sheathed his sword to the hilt in her.

"Yes!" Garnet squealed, snuggling up tight, her small breasts rubbing into Halia's side. "Enjoy my big brother!"

The succubus kissed Halia on the lips. The succubus's tongue thrust into Halia's mouth and danced around. It was such a stirring delight. She shuddered, her mouth working against the wicked succubus. Their tongues fluttered about each other. It was amazing to enjoy.

Soft lips and a hard cock in her.

Then Leo lowered himself down and joined the kiss. He hugged Halia and Garnet, holding them both. Halia whimpered, his chest rubbing into her breasts. She loved his weight on her. It felt so right, like she was born for this moment.

He drew back his hips. She squealed into the three-way kiss as his cock slid out of her snatch. Her pussy clenched down on him. She didn't want him to leave her. But then he thrust back into her cunt. She shuddered, her twat squeezing tight about him.

She loved the feel of his cock thrusting in and out of her. Their three tongues danced while she whimpered and squirmed beneath him. Her nipples rubbed into his chest. She put her left arm around Garnet and her right around him, her hand rubbing up and down his muscular back.

She broke the kiss. "Lord Leo!" she gasped in awe. "Oh, Lord Leo."

"I know," Garnet cooed. "Kweh, heh, heh, he feels good in you, doesn't he?"

"Yes!" Her pussy clenched around his dick. "So good."

"And you, big bro? How's her virgin twat?"

"Damn good," groaned Leo. "Halia, you're amazing. I'm glad to make you a part of my harem."

The paladin burst with joy and beamed up at him, the pleasure rippling through her body. He slammed his cock into her pussy. He buried deep and hard into her snatch. Her twat gripped him. She loved the feel of that thick dick plunging into her juicy depths.

It was incredible. Her body was made for this moment. She stroked his back and squeezed Garnet's butt. The naughty succubus rubbed her lithe body against Halia's side, clearly so happy to be a part of what the paladin shared with her lord.

"Yes!" he growled.

"Lady Sherida!" gasped Halia in awe. "This is amazing."

"I know!" Garnet groaned. "It's perfect to be united with my big brother. To have his cock in your pussy. Be honored to be his!"

"I am!" Her pussy clenched down on his cock, her orgasm building and building. "So honored."

He grinned down at her as he pumped his cock into her cunt. He thrust his dick in and out of her pussy. He plunged to the hilt in her again and again. It was amazing for her. Every thrust built and built her orgasm. She came closer and closer to that moment of explosive release. She would have such a huge climax. It would be spectacular. She squeezed her cunt down on his dick. She held him tight. He thrust hard into her. He fucked her with passion. It was incredible to feel. To experience.

She came closer and closer to cumming on his dick. She wanted it so much. She stared up into his dark eyes as his cock plunged to the hilt in her pussy over and over again. He filled her up. It was such a delicious delight to experience.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she gasped. "I'm almost there."

"Good," he groaned. "Don't hold back. Let me feel that pleasure, Halia. Love my cock. Love me."

"Yes, Lord Leo!" Her pussy clamped down hard on his cock, the friction swelling her orgasm. "I do love you! I'm yours!"

"Yes!" the wicked succubus cooed.

Leo kissed Halia. This time, just her. His lips were on hers, strong and hungry. His tongue thrust into her as his dick did the same. Her nipples throbbed against his chest. Her fingernails clawed at his back. She raked her right hand down him as she soared towards her climax.

She reached the heights of pleasure and came.

She squealed into the kiss while her pussy went wild about his cock. Her cunt rippled about his big dick pumping in and out of her deflowered depths. He buried to the hilt in her, groaning into her lips. She shuddered, savoring this wonderful moment.

It was incredible. She trembled beneath him. Her pussy writhed and spasmed around his dick. She shuddered through the pleasure of this moment, her gasps and moans echoed through the air. They were beautiful. Delicious. She treasured the sounds she made.

He broke the kiss. "Halia, I love you."

"Yes!" she gasped.

He buried into her and came.

His cock pumped his seed into her. She shuddered beneath him, her pussy going wild. Her twat rippled and writhed around his dick. Her twat sucked at him with hunger. Stars burst across her vision. Joy exploded through her as she climaxed a second time.

"Lord Leo!"

Waves of delight washed through her body. The rapture splashed across her mind. She trembled through the bliss of this moment. She groaned and gasped, savoring every moment of this rapture. Every last second of this ecstasy.

"Lord Leo, yes!" she gasped.

"Halia!" he groaned.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" chortled the wicked, little succubus.

Leo fired more of his cum into her. She shuddered as her pussy worked out the last of his jizz. The bliss drowned her mind. Her thoughts brimmed with all that passion that he pumped into her. She shuddered, her heart beating so fast. The pleasure suffused her very being. She fluttered her eyes, her pulse so rapid.

She would fight for Lord Leo. She would be his sword and his lover. She would help him show the world that not all dungeon builders were evil. A smile spread across her lips as he ducked his head down and stroked her cheek.

"I love you," she whispered.

He kissed her and joy suffused her very being.

* * / *

Sometime later, after deflowering Halia, I found myself in the vault. My harem had fucked themselves out. I had to start redesigning my base. I had new powers. New traps. New monster girls I could make. I brimmed with energy.

But I also had new companions to make to join Lana and my little sister. Water and Life. I grabbed the Void Crystal. Souleen smiled up at me. She stretched her back, her big boobs (for her size) jiggled as I concentrated.

"Who are you going to pick?" she asked as I selected the Water companion.

Girls flicked through my mind. Women from my life. I discarded Nina Naughty. My favorite porn star didn't feel like Water. Alizee, the head cheerleader, was a very flighty girl. Hot, but Water was something that cared and was gentle. Something soothing and welcoming. Terra, the perky barista, didn't quite feel right for that nor Crystal, my older sister. She wasn't comforting at all. An icy bitch. Ms. Trueno? My busty, Hispanic teacher was special, but she didn't feel right either. Maybe Mrs. Lucina? She was a bright and cheerful MILF who lived on my street. Married, but I wasn't bringing the real her here, just a copy to love me. She was tempting. Definitely not Morana, that bitchy goth girl. She was sexy, but not water. Hagane, this Japanese girl I knew, wasn't right either. She was intelligent. Too intelligent. Water was intuitive and...

Maya.

My best friend. She was always around for as long as I could imagine. I had hardly thought of her since being thrust into this strange world, but she should be here. She should be sharing this with me and... There was always a part of me that had a crush on her. Deep down, something that I didn't want to admit because I was scared it would ruin our friendship.

I imagined Maya as an undine. Her brown hair and freckled and heart-shaped face. The gentle compassion she had. That big smile that could melt anyone's heart. Then I conjured her in her new form. Blue hair, sapphire eyes, and a flawless body made of water that rippled ever so slightly when she moved. Round breasts that jiggled.

And that smile. That wonderful smile.

The power rushed out of me. I called upon her soul. And then she appeared, birthed out of the Void, copied from our world just like I was. Almost like I had downloaded her. A microtransaction to let me get a new hero character for this dungeon building sim and RTS game. That was what this world felt like.

"Leo!" she gasped in shock, her body rippling with her sudden emotion. "I heard you call me and..."

She flung herself at me. Her flesh, though made of water, was warm and comforting. She didn't flow around me but held her shape. I hugged her as she buried her face into my chest. She breathed in slowly.

"Still in a coma, huh?" I asked.

"Still in a coma," she whispered. "Garnet's so mopey. She said she had a dream that she was with you as a succubus and that you were happy."

"I am happy," I told my best friend, stroking her back. "Even more happy that you're here."

She stared up at me, her eyes such a deep sapphire, different from the lighter, clearer shade of which was the rest of her. "I'm not afraid to say it," she whispered. "I love you, Leo. I've been so scared that you would never wake up."

"I might not," I said. "But a version of me has found something new." I smiled at her. "I've always had a crush on you, too. I love you, Maya."

She kissed me. Her lips rippled against me, her boobs rubbing on my chest. She was such a delicious creature. My best friend was here. I held her to me and rejoiced at the sweetness of kissing my undine's lips.

I broke the kiss. "We have got a lot of work ahead of us here. I'll catch you up later, but I need to summon one more person."

"Alizee or Terra?" Maya asked as I broke from her, a teasing glint in her eyes. "Or maybe that porn star you're always jacking it to."

My cheeks warmed. "Maybe."

I grabbed the Void Crystal. The black gem hoovered up the mana in the air, a slight breeze rustling over me. I focused on the Life companion. I had several ideas of who would make a good one, including Mrs. Lucina, but then it was like my soul had decided for me.

I summoned my mother.

I had already crossed that taboo line with my little sister. My mother embodied life in so many wonderful ways. I could see her, that smiling and friendly face, her black hair falling around her shoulders. She was busty. A generous and curvy woman. My dick throbbed at the incestuous ache of lust I'd had for her. I didn't have to be ashamed of it any longer.

I pictured her in her new form.

A dryad.

Root-like feet that grew up into nut-brown and gorgeous legs. Leafy-green hair that fell around that mature and motherly face. Green eyes that sparkled with love for me. And the bounty of her breasts... Large and lush. Just perfect for suckling at once more.

Then she appeared. She conjured from the stone, Maya beside me. She gasped at the sight of my mother forming into this world, a busty dryad stretching like she had just come awake from a dream. She let out a soft sigh.

Then she blinked. "Leo?"

12