Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Mom," I said, swallowing. This was so wrong of me to do, but Garnet had planted the seeds. Of course, there was no way that my mother would have a crush on me the way that Garnet did. That would be impossible.

Mom threw herself at me and kissed me with such passion. I groaned at the feel of my mother's lips on mine. The taboo thrill of kissing my mother swept through me. My cock throbbed as Maya burst into laughter.

"Mama's boy!" Maya chortled.

Then Mom broke the kiss and purred, "I always wanted to do that, Leo!"

She kissed me again. Heat burst through me. I had a feeling my life as a dungeon builder was about to get a whole lot more interesting. And not just because I had risen in power. I would have to contend with more heroes assaulting my dungeon, more builders trying to take what I had, and the very question of why I was here.

Why had I been summoned to this world and given these powers? I wanted answers. But it was so hard to think with my mother's lips on mine. I didn't know what tomorrow held, but I knew what I would be doing right now.

There were definitely perks to being a dungeon builder.

* * / *

Fuegin sat upon his throne of flames, an ostentatious display on his part. His first and most favorite companion sat on his lap. Amante was a busty woman whose body looked made of cooling magma, black but with cracks of glowing fire rippling across her perfect figure. She was soft and so wonderfully hot.

"He's growing in power," Amante purred.

"Yes, he is," Fuegin said. The dungeon builder stared at the screen, watching the fight between Leo and Jindag. A brutal fight and one that ended with Jindag dead and Leo prevailing. "He has principals. He fights against the corruption."

"You admire him." It was almost an accusation.

"How can I not admire what I once was!" Fuegin smiled but it didn't touch his eyes. "He's perfect. He's what I need to figure it all out. Why we are here. Who the Incarnation is. There must be a reason."

"Mmm, you'll lead him like a lamb to the slaughter."

"My sacrifice to find out the Truth." Fuegin stroked her back. "We should visit him. Offer our congratulations. Then we should see the twins."

Amante purred her delight and kissed him. He closed his eyes and held her tight to him. He had brought his wife to this world. He had made her his molten queen. He kissed her with fiery passion, but his thoughts were on Leo.

On finding out the truth of this world. He could not truly master it without understanding it.

The END of Book One

12