Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
Chapter 12.
4.1k words
4.77
8.8k
15

Part 47 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve

Power swept over me as I locked eyes with the gorgon. A hardness wanted to sweep over me, but my innate magic pushed back. I resisted the effects of her petrification gaze. A gorgon. That was what Medusa was in Greek legends.

This creature worked just the same way.

I wrenched my gaze away from hers, panting. It hurt to look at her, but she couldn't petrify me. Halia was another matter. She held her shield up and looked at me, her face pale. I swallowed. Was this a marauding band of monsters or had a dungeon builder attacked my domain?

"The others are basilisks," whispered Halia. "Their breath--"

"I saw," I growled. "Lightning crackle and hiss, gird me in the love of Lady Uttu!"

The lightning crackled around me, forming an aura of defense around me. My other women spread out, electricity crackling through Lana's hair. Maya stepped up, her body rippling. She had a look of fury on her face.

Mom shook her head, her bountiful breasts jiggling. Her toes began to grow into vines. We would have to take care of these monster girls and protect the people of this village. Astovin didn't deserve to have this tragedy befall it.

"So, her gaze petrifies?" I growled as the gorgon hissed at me. She charged me, the basilisks rushing at her flanks.

"Yes," Halia answered. "Her eyes can entomb all but the most powerful adventurers."

"Let's nip that in the bud." I concentrated, the words rising out of my soul. "Darkness hides and shadows conceal, let the curse of Lord Zuen fall!"

Darkness appeared over the gorgon's eyes. She stumbled, her snakes hissing and snapping. Her hands shot up, rubbing at the magic obscuring her gaze. The Blind spell was a useful one. That was a threat removed.

"I took care of her eyes, Halia!" I growled, gripping my spear. "For Astovin!"

I charged forward.

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin rushed at the nearest basilisk. The one who had petrified the mother. That offended the dryad. To turn children and their mothers into statues was a crime that had to be dealt with. Never in her life had she felt so furious.

She had righteous anger screaming through her as she rushed at the basilisk.

The blue-scaled monster girl slowed her charge and drew in a breath. A gout of noxious fumes burst from the basilisk's mouth and rolled over the dryad. Mrs. Baldwin gasped as the vapor rippled over her body.

It caressed her, but it didn't affect her. She didn't have to breathe it in. It left her feeling dirty, like a layer of grime coated her woody body, but she wasn't human any longer. She was a magical being. A monster girl serving her hunky son.

"Bitch!" growled Mrs. Baldwin when the breath attack faded.

The basilisk hissed in frustration. "I don't need my breath to rip you apart, twig!"

"Twig?" Mrs. Baldwin's toes grew into the ground, roots that dug through the soil. "I'm bustier than you are!"

"But you'll snap like one!" the basilisk growled and rushed forward.

The dryad's roots burst out of the ground and seized the basilisk by the feet. The scaly monster girl snarled as they yanked her up short. She fell on her face before Mrs. Baldwin, the enemy bracing her fall with her hands. The dryad shook her head at the basilisk and bound her feet more securely.

"Mmm, you have been a bad girl," Mrs. Baldwin said, her toe-roots wrapped tightly about the basilisk's ankles. "You need to be disciplined and--"

The basilisk lunged upward and slashed with her claws. They ripped into Mrs. Baldwin's belly. She screamed as her woody flesh tore. Golden sap oozed out over her skin, the pain slamming through her body.

* * / *

Risking a glance over her shield, Halia saw Leo and the other monster girls charging out. The gorgon clawed at the darkness in her eyes. Halia smiled. Her lord was a powerful mage. He would defeat these monster girls and find a way to stop them.

Halia went to spring when she heard footsteps. She whirled to see a basilisk had come around the other side of the smithy and charged her. The monster girl drew in a deep breath. Halia gasped and threw up her shield.

The monster's poisonous breath spilled over her shield. The paladin held her breath and closed her eyes as the black gas billowed around her. The heat swept over her legs, but her upper body was warded by her shield. Still, she felt the gas attacking her lower extremities.

"Lady of Light, give me the strength to endure the foul breath of this creature!" she prayed, her entire body shuddering.

Light girded her body, a minor protection. It wouldn't save her from taking a full blast, but it was enough. Her heart pounded in her chest. Basilisks and gorgons were some of the most dangerous monsters out there. They were Earth monsters.

Her heart pounded. Lessons from her father echoed in her head. "Your shield is your life. While your sword will slay your enemies, your shield will protect you against the dangers. Embrace it. Cherish it. If you do, it shall not fail you."

The breath stopped. With a cry, she darted forward, her father's blessed sword buzzing in her hand. She rushed at the garishly colored basilisk. The monster girl gasped, her pink-scaled breasts heaving. Halia swung her weapon in a hard swing as she closed the distance.

The basilisk flowed to the side and dodged Halia's sword stroke. The monster girl's claws slashed in. Halia pivoted to bring her shield around, but the basilisk sliced at her right side. Her shield was out of position.

The claws ripped into her side. Pain exploded. Blood spurted from the wounds. Abdominal muscles tore. Halia gasped and staggered. The shock slammed into her as her life spilled down her flesh. A wave of cold washed over her.

She gritted her teeth and screamed through them as she staggered to face the basilisk.

* * / *

Garnet flapped her red, devilish wings. The succubus launched into the sky, her spaded tail swishing behind her. The basilisk charging at her slashed at the empty air where she had just stood. Laughing, Garnet landed on the roof of a house.

"Missed me!" taunted the succubus. She thrust her rump over the edge of the roof, legs bent. Then she shook her ass down at the basilisk. "Kweh, heh, heh, I'm right up here."

SMACK!

A handprint burned across her right butt-cheek from where she spanked herself. "You can't get this succulent ass. You're down there and I'm up here!"

"Bitch!" the basilisk snarled, Garnet's lust magic spilling around her.

"Mmm, you'll just have to stare in frustration at my gorgeous and perfect ass and my juicy cunt." The succubus shuddered, her wings rustling. "Kweh, heh, heh, you want to eat that tight slit and you can't. You're down there and I'm here!"

The basilisk snarled and then threw herself against the wall. Her claws dug into the exterior of the house. Garnet whirled around and blinked as the basilisk's claws tore into the adobe-like exterior of the medieval building.

"No fair climbing!" the succubus cried out in dismay.

* * / *

I had blinded the gorgon. Black patches covered her eyes. I smiled.

She didn't care. Her snakes hissing, she charged down the village road at me. I gripped my spear as she hurtled at me. Her body undulated with a sinuous grace, her round breasts bouncing before her. I gripped my spear and stabbed.

The weapon lanced out at her blind body. She couldn't see with her petrifying gaze and she spun around my spear's crackling tip. She closed in with me, her snakes on her head all coiling up as they prepared to strike.

She was on me.

Two dozen or more snakes hissed and lunged at me, their mouths open. Each one had slitted, reptilian eyes. I had blinded her, but not her snakes. They hurtled in at me, fangs flashing, and struck the static aura crackling protectively around my body.

Sparks burst from each of the triangular heads. The gorgon screamed in pain and staggered back. Her snake-hairs all hissed and recoiled back, scales scored in spots. Some fell limp while others staggered and twitched. The spell fizzled around me and died.

I drew back my spear and stabbed it at her as she recoiled in pain. The electrified tip hurtled at her stomach. Her hands seized the haft before it buried into her chest. The muscles in her arms bulged. She stopped my thrust.

Then she ripped it out of my hands. I gasped, thrown off-balance by the weapon being torn from my grip. She spun it around and stabbed it at me. I struggled to regain my center of gravity and dodged to the side.

The blade slammed into my guts.

I gasped at the cold shock that plunged into my abdomen followed by the pain and crackle of electricity imbued in the spear. My body convulsed. I threw back my head and screamed out my pain. The gorgon laughed.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine's electric wings carried her over the foul breath of the basilisk.

The lightning sprite twisted in the air, her golden hair flowing behind her. Electricity arced between her strands. She landed behind the monster girl. Her wings spread wide. The air crackled with static energy.

A blast of lightning sizzled out at the basilisk.

Crying out in dismay, the scaly monster girl dove for the ground. She tumbled on the hard-pack dirt of the village road. She rolled and came up unscathed before Lana. The basilisk hissed and slashed her clawed fingers at Lana Fulmine.

* * / *

Maya certainly never thought in her life she would be fighting a monster girl.

A basilisk.

Maya also never thought she would be an undine, a being made entirely of water. Her liquid flesh rippled with her agitation. How could she defeat the basilisk before her? The monster girl slashed with claws that sought to rip through her flesh.

While she didn't have organs or blood or bones, she still could die. Every blow would tear water from her body. Lose too much, and she would fall apart. She could feel that, knew that about her new existence as Leo's newest companion and lover.

She couldn't block the attacks. She didn't have weapons. Only her body. She had to dodge and dance, trying desperately not to get torn by the basilisk's claws. One caught her side, ripping away a handful of her water that splashed the ground. The thirsty soil drank it up, a bit of her life lost.

It didn't hurt, though.

She had to do something. A plan. Think, Maya hissed at herself. Be smart about this. You can't let her beat you.

She sensed something. A source of water deep in the ground. She turned her head and spotted a well. A stone wall in a circle with a frame built over it to support a rope and bucket attached to a hand crank.

She darted for it.

Claws slashed down her back, tearing away more of her life. She pounded for it, the basilisk hissing behind her. She reached it and whirled around to see the basilisk barreling for her, scaly breasts heaving.

This better work, thought Maya because it didn't sound like it was going well for them.

* * / *

Pain rippled through Mrs. Zoe Baldwin. The dryad's sap-like blood spilled down from her torn open belly. Her root-toes squeezed tighter about the basilisk at her feet. The monster girl hissed and lunged up to tear the MILF-dryad apart even worse.

Mrs. Baldwin hugged the basilisk to her, pulling the monster girl's face between the dryad's large and milk-heavy breasts. She held the scaly enemy to her and squeezed. She closed her eyes, hating doing this, but the pain pulsed through her.

"No!" the basilisk howled as the dryad squeezed about her with the strength of an oak tree.

"I'm sorry," Mrs. Baldwin whispered.

Claws raked down the dryad's back. She screamed through her clenched teeth as the struggling basilisk fought to save her life. Bones creaked as the dryad squeezed harder. Mrs. Baldwin clamped her eyes closed.

A loud pop cracked from the basilisk. Her body went limp, her spine broken. For a moment, the dryad held the monster girl's limp body against hers. Then the basilisk's melted away, her dead body vanishing, sent back to her dungeon builder's Void Crystal.

Mrs. Baldwin cried out in pain. Her body staggered, her hands pressing her torn open guts. She collapsed.

* * / *

The spear buried into my guts twisted around before she ripped it out of me. Blood dripped from the end. Those of her snake-strands that hadn't been stunned hissed in delight. A smile crossed the gorgon's lips as she drew back for another attack.

Pain throbbed through my guts. My legs buckled.

"Blossom and regrow with life, let the vitality of Lord Dumazid heal!" I cried, the words rising out of my soul.

My wound mended, the Life magic repairing my torn flesh. As my guts knitted together, I dodged to the right. The spear flashed past me. My robes flared. The strength to my abdomen returned, the pain vanishing as my magic healed me.

"Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!"

The spear of lightning fired from my hand. At only five feet, there was no time for the gorgon to do more than shift her weight before it struck her full in the chest. It hit with sizzling energy. Her entire body convulsed. She shuddered and then collapsed, a smoking scorch mark burned into her chest. Her snakes writhed and hissed.

My spear rolled from her hand.

I snagged it up and stabbed it down into her breastbone. Ribs cracked. Her entire body spasmed. Blood boiled around the tip of the spear buried into her chest. I ripped it free. Her scream tore at my soul, full of such pain. Her hand reached up, clawing at the air.

"Lord... Ziamili," she croaked, and then she let out a bubbling breath, blood staining her lips. Her eyes stared at me.

* * / *

The basilisk scrambled up on the roof.

"Not fair!" Garnet said and stamped her foot, clad in a heeled boot. Petulance crossed her face. "That's totally not fair. You know that?"

The basilisk shrugged. "Guess that ass isn't out of reach."

"I guess so," Garnet said, backing up slowly. Then she grinned. "Kweh, heh, heh, you've fallen right into my trap."

The basilisk's brow knitted.

"Yep!" Garnet exclaimed like everything was going to her plan. She shoved her left hand between her thighs and rubbed at her juicy pussy (as a succubus, she always had a juicy pussy). Shadows gathered in her right hand, her whip forming. "You are at my mercy now."

The basilisk looked right and then left. "How?"

Garnet wrenched her hand away from the hairless folds of her pussy. Cunt cream coated her palm and fingers, the spicy musk of her passion filling the air. Her magic threw her fragrance right at the enemy monster girl.

The basilisk's nostrils twitched. Her tits rose as she drew in a deep breath. A sighing hiss escaped her lips. Her hands suddenly rubbed at her belly, her blue scales contrasting with the pink of her stomach and tits. The basilisk rubbed higher up to her breasts, her nipples hard.

"That's right," Garnet said. "You want my pussy. Mmm, you climbed all the way up here to enjoy it." She flexed her fingers. "Just fall to your knees and lick my palm. Taste my juices."

"No," the basilisk hissed.

CRACK!

The monster girl flinched from the shadowy whip snapping over her head.

"On your knees right now!" Garnet shouted, her voice a sultry purr. Her wings spread wide as her shadowy, lust-filled magic flowed through the air.

The basilisk growled. Garnet couldn't show fear. She had to overwhelm this basilisk with passion. Or she was dead.

* * / *

Bleeding, Halia wouldn't give up the fight.

Her side burned as she swung her father's blessed blade. The air buzzed with her swipes. The silvery blade left blurring sweeps through the air, deadly arcs that would cleave the basilisk in half if her blade landed.

The monster girl moved with reptilian grace. She dodged and undulated her body, tits heaving as she kept just out of reach of Halia's sword. Her braid of black hair swung behind the paladin, almost a counterweight to the hard slashes of her sword.

The basilisk danced to the right and then slashed in with claws.

Halia caught the attack on her shield. The talons raked down the metal, the ear-splitting sound making Halia wince. Her cheeks tightened against the aural torture as she thrust her sword past her shield at the basilisk's guts.

The monster girl spun to the side, the blade missing her body by inches. Her breasts heaved as she drew in a deep breath. Halia gasped and pivoted. Inky death exploded from the basilisk's mouth and engulfed Halia.

"I have to bring my shield--"

Thoughts ceased.

A statue of a gorgeous paladin stood when the smoke cleared, her shield raised and her sword came up in an attack. Face captured in an expression of warrior determination. Beautiful and powerful all at the same time.

* * / *

The basilisk's claws plunged into Maya's watery stomach.

They would hurt, but her flesh was made of water. It did nothing to her. Nothing but splash water on the ground. It diminished her volume. That was a threat. She grabbed the basilisk's scaly wrist with both her hands, holding on as tight as she could, keeping those talons buried in her liquid body.

The ground rumbled beneath as she lost more of her water. Just hold her for a few more seconds, Maya thought to herself. Don't let go!

The basilisk hissed and tried to rip her hand free. Concern flashed across the monster girl's blue-scaled face. Her feathery, pink hair fluttered around her shoulders as she struggled. She hissed with reptilian fury.

"What are you doing?" the monster girl demanded, the ground rumbling louder. She raised her talons to slash at Maya's unprotected breasts.

"Hoping this works!" Maya shouted.

Water exploded out of the mouth of the well and swept over the undine and the basilisk. Like Leo's Watery Grasp spell that had provided such a delightful fun when he was practicing his magic, Maya swept the pair of them up in a ball of liquid.

It flowed around her as she held onto the basilisk. The monster girl thrashed and screamed. Bubbles burst from her lips as she kicked and clawed with her one free hand to swim to the outside of the ball.

Maya held her tight. Her legs wrapped around the monster girl's body. The basilisk thrashed, churning up the water and spinning them around. Maya floated in her element as she drowned the monster girl.

I'm so sorry, thought Maya. I'm so sorry, but you're hurting innocent people. Including those I love!

Maya didn't relent until the basilisk drowned and vanished back to her Void Crystal.

* * / *

"Lord Ziamili?" I growled. "Is he your dungeon builder?"

"The twins..." the gorgon spat. "Are coming for you!"

"The twins?" I demanded.

She grinned at me. "You'll see... They'll be... coming for you... You're weak... They're not... Today... was a test..."

She vanished, gone back to the Void Crystal. This Lord Ziamili would revive her and... Twins? Were two dungeon builders working together? "Fuck."

I looked around the battlefield. A ball of water flowed near the well. Garnet was up on the roof, her wings spread wide. My mother sagged to her feet, clutching her wounded belly, and Halia was fighting a monster basilisk.

Smoke burst from her enemy and engulfed Halia's body. My heart clenched in terror.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine flapped her wings to dodge the incoming attack.

She wasn't in time.

The basilisk's claws punched through her breasts and ribs, burying into her heart. She felt the pain of her organism being demolished by the talons. The basilisk clenched her hand and ripped out a bleeding mass of flesh.

Lana's body spasmed. Immediately, her vision fuzzed and a cold exhaustion fell on her. She spread her wings wide to fire one last blast of lightning, but her wings drooped. The charge throughout her body sputtered and went out.

12