Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan, she slumped into death and then into sleep. A comforting embrace swept around her. Souleen held the slumbering soul of Lana Fulmine. She couldn't help her number one fan any longer in this battle.

She had failed to kill her enemy.

* * / *

The basilisk groaned.

CRACK!

"Fall to your knees and worship me!" the naughty succubus commanded, her adorable face bursting with domination. The whip slashed through the air above the basilisk. "Devour my pussy right now!"

CRACK!

The basilisk flinched from the whip. The scent of spicy pussy filled the air. Cream dripped down the succubus's thighs to the tops of her boots. Her hips wiggled, her small boobs jiggling. Juices gleamed on the palm of her hand.

"Lick my hand clean, slut!"

CRACK!

The monster girl hissed and then fell to her knees. She crawled forward, her scaly ass wiggling back and forth. She reached the succubus and slid a thick, but forked, tongue across Garnet's hand. The succubus's wings fluttered. She shuddered in delight, her pussy clenching.

"Just like that, little pet," she purred and pulled her hand away. "Ooh, and look, there's more pussy cream right there between my thighs."

The basilisk groaned. Her feathery hair flowed behind her head as she snapped forward. She buried her face between the succubus's thighs. Pleasure rippled through Garnet. She arched her back and smiled in delight.

"Kweh, heh, heh, you fell right into my dastardly pussy trap!" she moaned, that forked tongue slithering into her cunt's depths. "You're mine!"

* * / *

"Noooooo!"

The statue of Halia looked so fierce and beautiful when the basilisk's smoke spilled away. Fury brimmed in me. A moment later, I felt the power rushing back to my Void Crystal. Lana Fulmine had just died. One of my monster girls had had to suffer again.

But Halia...

She was human. Frozen in stone. I couldn't fix that. I couldn't change her flesh. She didn't get to sleep in the Void Crystal until I could re-summon her to this world. The basilisk had stolen away her beauty. She had petrified everything about her, fossilized her into a piece of art. No longer living. No longer breathing.

I had failed her.

I bellowed my furious rage. It roared out of my chest. Pain and anger swirled through me. This world kept throwing pain at me. These bastard dungeon builders, these despicable twins, wanted to destroy me. Wanted to hurt those I love.

Why? For power? Didn't they have enough of it? No, no, they would never have enough. This world had twisted them. It was twisting me. My voice rasped by the force of my shout, I panted, my entire body shaking.

The basilisk who had petrified Halia turned and grinned at me. She charged at me, pink tits heaving before her. She wanted to tear me apart. To inflict pain on me for the pleasure of Lord Ziamili and his twin.

Fuck that.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!"

Watery Grasp seized the basilisk. The ball of water lifted her and trapped her in the middle. She gasped, squirming, clawing, kicking to get free. Panic crossed her face as she drowned. I marched up to it, looking at her.

"Tell these twins they made an enemy today!" I growled. "When they bring you back, you tell them that Leo Baldwin will destroy them!"

The basilisk thrashed as she drowned. I watched until her spasms slowed, her legs twitched, and then she went still. Her body faded away, sent back to the Void Crystal. She wouldn't pay for what had been done to Halia.

Lord Ziamili and his twin would.

Another basilisk rushed at me, golden blood dripping from her hands. The one who had killed Lana Fulmine. I raised my hand and a spear of lightning fired from my grasp and stuck her sizzling in the chest.

They would all pay. These fucking twins would die. They wanted to be animals and attack an innocent village. They wanted to hurt those I loved and vowed to protect; they didn't deserve to live. They were the reason the world hated dungeon builders.

I gripped my spear in a throbbing hand and looked around for more of them.

I saw statues of the poor villagers I had failed to protect.

12