Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 15

Story Info
Chapter 15
2k words
4.74
8.7k
11
0

Part 50 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen

Maya hissed and forced up the chunks of ice in her body to where the sword slashed at her. The blade struck the largest of the frozen crystals. They shattered inside of her. Fresh pain rippled through her flesh as the cold spread.

But that also allowed her body's heat to melt them faster. Spread out the surface area. She'd learned that in physics. She shuddered as the orc drew back her sword for her next attack. Small shards of ice became water. She grew more and more liquid by the second.

More and more dangerous.

Doodh headbutted the orc in the side. The orc grunted, her tits heaving, and staggered to the right. She tripped over her own feet and crashed to the ground. The satyr then drew up her foot and slammed it down on the orc's leg, leaving a bruising impact.

"Good!" Maya shouted, more and more of her body liquid, the pain of the ice crystals fading.

She flung herself down on the orc struggling to stand. The undine's mostly liquid flesh hugged the orc and then flowed around her.

She pressed her breasts into the orc's head and her liquid flesh spilled around the orc. In moments, Maya had the orc utterly engulfed in her body. She grinned as she hugged the orc tight, drowning the monster girl.

The orc screamed in panic. Bubbles of her air rose through Maya's body and burst out along her back. She wrapped her thighs around the orc's chest, holding tight. The orc drew back her sword to stab Maya, but Doodh's hoof lashed out.

Finger bones broke in the impact with a sickening snap. The sword flew from the screaming orc's hand. Maya held on tight, drowning the orc to protect her new family. It was something she never thought herself capable of.

But she would do it. For Leo and Doodh and all the other members of his harem. Maya loved them all. She would fight to protect those she loved.

Doodh gasped and then charged off, leaving Maya to her gruesome task.

* \ * / *

Garnet rose, shaking. The unicorn was dead. She wiped at her tears. The battle was still going on.

You got to help, she told herself, surveying the battle.

Cikhala the ooze had her unicorn wrapped up in her gelatinous body, suffocating her. The unicorn vanished in a mote of light. The ooze fell to the ground in a formless pile of pale blue. Then she reformed in a moment.

Nearby, Baaghi yowled. Frosty breath from a yuki-onna engulfed the rakshasa. She lunged at the frosty monster girl, but the ice coated her face. Her charge staggered. She fell to her knees, the ice spreading and spreading. Garnet's heart clutched at the pain he witnessed.

Baaghi vanished. Slain.

Cikhala rushed in at the same yuki-onna from the right, ripples washing up her legs from the hard strikes of her feet on the flagstones. She threw herself at the yuki-onna. But the icy maiden whirled and her frosty breath slammed into the poor ooze.

"NOOOO!" Garnet shouted. Her dark-red wings flapped, launching her in the air. Her whip formed in her hand.

Cikhala hit the ground as a solid chunk. Her freezing body shattered. Bits of her tumbled in every direction before she melted away, dead. Fury beat in Garnet's heart as she landed behind the yuki-onna and cracked her whip. The blow struck the yuki-onna in the back, cutting her open. Sluggish, blue blood poured out.

The monster girl whirled around and faced Garnet, inhaling to fire another frosty attack.

* \ * / *

I gasped as the chill spread through my flesh. My entire body shook with violent shivers. My teeth chattered. My spear fell from my numbing fingers. I had to break free, cast a spell, but I had lost all control of my body.

Doodh slammed into the yuki-onna.

The monster girl flew ten feet and hit the ground. I staggered, her freezing grip releasing me. I nearly collapsed to my knees as the warmth flooded through me. The air around me was still so blessedly warm. I fought for control as Doodh charged after the fallen yuki-onna.

I needed to warm up my body.

"Life energizes and enervates, let the grace of Lady Ianna empower!" I chanted, casting Revitalize on myself.

A surge of even more energy shot through me from the Level 1 Life spell. I groaned as my flesh warmed. I gasped at the invigorating rush. My head threw back. I shot to my feet, my robes swaying, crusted in frost where she had gripped me. It steamed.

Her frosty breath slammed into Doodh head-on. The white engulfed my satyr. She screamed in pain and then she staggered out of it. Her body stiff. She stared at me, her eyes wide with pain. She reached for me and then...

Melted away.

Fury surged through me. I would kill this yuki-onna bitch. They were the worst.

Her breath surged in at me. I darted to the right, my body so invigorated by the spell. I had so much energy. She couldn't swivel her head fast enough to track me. Not when she was lying on the ground. She pushed herself up, a large bruise on her side from where Doodh had struck her.

I reversed course, rushing for my lightning spear. Her breath chased me. I bent down and snagged up my spear. I whirled to face her and then cursed. Her breath rushed at me. I snarled and dove beneath it.

The arctic chill brushed me for a moment. I came up on the other side, spear held low. I would charge this bitch. She whipped her breath around and I growled, forced to run, my empowered legs carrying me faster than she could aim.

Frost spread over the ground as I dodged. She coated part of the map screen. Footing became treacherous. I gasped as I realized what she was doing. I went to dodge and my feet slipped out from beneath me.

"Fuck!" I snarled and hit the ground.

* \ * / *

The orc vanished.

Maya stood up and looked around. Her body had fully melted. She was back to fighting.

Leo slipped on the ice. He hit the ground hard. The yuki-onna swiveled her head to track him. She drew in her breath. Fear shot through Maya. She sprang into a run, darting across the frozen ground. Her feet burned, ice crystals forming. Some of her body ripped from her, left behind.

She swallowed the pain and slammed into the frigid body of the yuki-onna.

It was agony for the undine. She screamed as the cold assaulted her body. She froze just holding onto the yuki-onna. She wrapped her arms around her anyway, the force of her impact throwing the monster girl's icy breath off. She held her tight as he drew back his spear and lunged.

At the last moment, agony tearing through her body, Maya threw herself off. She hit the ground, crystals of ice in her flesh shattering. Icy shards spilled through her. She screamed out her pain. Leo's spear rammed at the yuki-onna.

She hissed and dodged to the right, rolling on the ground and coming up in a sliding crouch on the icy floor, getting more distance between herself and Leo. She whirled around as he shifted his charge. He rushed over the icy ground, howling in fury.

The yuki-onna's breath exploded from her body and engulfed Leo.

"Nooo!" Maya shouted, struggling to rise.

* \ * / *

Garnet's wings flapped.

She soared over the frosty breath attack and twisted in the air. Black pigtails streaming behind her and demonette tail swishing, the succubus landed behind the yuki-onna with grace and poise. Just the way a sexy Anime heroine would.

CRACK!

Her whip struck another cutting blow across the yuki-onna's back. Then Garnet darted in, her left hand rubbing at her twat. She coated her digits in her passion. The yuki-onna whirled around, snarling in pain.

Garnet had closed the distance. As the yuki-onna drew in her frosty breath, the succubus thrust two fingers of her left hand forward. She pushed them right into the yuki-onna's mouth. The monster girl gasped as the succubus sent lust flaring into the frosty bitch.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" Garnet forced herself to laugh, but it sounded brittle.

The yuki-onna gasped. Then she fell to her knees and started furiously rubbing at her pussy. She masturbated while the succubus stood over her in triumph. The yuki-onna's beautiful face twisted in passionate gasps.

"This is how we should be fighting," Garnet said. "A masturbation contest. Not all this pain and suffering. Pleasure!"

"Y-you're crazy," gasped the yuki-onna frantically frigging herself.

"No, I'm sexy!" Garnet smiled, some of her equilibrium coming back to her. "Kweh, heh, heh! I'm the sexiest monster girl in the world! Now frig your pussy to my beauty!"

* \ * / *

The ice whirled around me. It tore at my flesh, struggling to freeze me.

But the Revitalize spell still empowered me. It kept me warm through it. I should have died, but my magic protected me. I charged through the mist and slammed my spear through the heart of the yuki-onna.

She gasped, her breath cutting off. She threw back her head, blue blood oozing around the wound. Then she vanished, melting off my spear. I panted, sucking in breaths. The spell was wearing off. Exhaustion slammed into me, dragging me down.

I couldn't let that happen, though. I had to keep up the fight. I had to destroy these bitches who had invaded my home.

Maya groaned, standing up. There were chunks of ice in her watery body. Dark shadows that tore at her. Pain rippled across her face. Usiku cut down the orc she fought and whirled around to face Cikata and the yuki-onna that was trying to freeze the ooze. I couldn't believe my monster girl. She was rolling over the ground in a formless ball of blue, leaping with flexes to avoid the blast of cold.

She had been doing that for the whole battle. That end of the room was covered in ice. It gleamed everywhere. I took two steps to attack when I saw Usiku charging forward. Her shadowy sword became a long spear thrusting out before me. The yuki-onna, focused on killing Cikata, didn't notice my fomorian barreling down at her.

I smiled as Usiku rammed her spear through the yuki-onna. The frosty maiden's back arched. She cried out in pain. Her glacial-blue hair flew. She twisted her head, her hand reaching to harm my fomorian.

But the yuki-onna melted away. She vanished. Dead.

I panted as I looked around the battlefield. Almost all my monster girls were dead. My mother, Lana Fulmine, Baaghi and Paanee, almost all my monster girls except Cikata. All my will o' wisps and wildhounds, my satyrs and mermaids. Nearly all my oozes dead. And Halia...

I pushed down the pain of Halia.

I spotted the last yuki-onna. She masturbated furiously as she stared at my little sister. The monster girl was oblivious to all else, her eyes fixed on Garnet's pussy. I marched over to her, Maya whimpering nearby. She had thick shards of ice in her, daggers suspended in her bluish body.

Fury swelled in me. A profound anger. I was certain that this attack and the one on the town were linked, but I needed confirmation that these were the twins' monster girls. I had to get information from that bitch frigging her cunt.

I gripped my spear in my right hand. My left seized a fistful of her frosty-blue hair. I ignored the cold and yanked back her head. I slammed her down on the floor. Slammed my foot down on her breast and thrust my spear at her, stopping at the hollow of her throat. The tip dimpled her flesh.

"Do you serve the twins?" I demanded. "Did they send you?"

Her blue eyes stared at me. "Lord Led and his brother will destroy you, worm! We know where your dungeon is now. Already, they are reviving those you killed. They will know all your defenses and how pathetic your monster—"

My spear plunged into her throat, cutting off her words. I stared into her blue eyes. They widened in pain and shock. Then in horror. She felt the pain of my weapon digging into her throat. Blue blood bubbled around the point.

Then she melted away.